BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#164661 Jul 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
This is a map of where the collision between the Chinese J-8 and the US Navy EP-3 occured. It was over INTERNATIONAL WATERS.
The ICAO says a plane in distress can enter any airspace and land. It also say the plane and crew may NOT be detained. China violated both of those treaty rules. In other words, China had committed an act of war against the United States!!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Hainanincid ...
<quoted text>
That makes it even easier. Declare war and threaten to refuse to honor their bonds!
Oh, again, it is not the 1% who are sending jobs over seas. It is the people who by Niki shoes, Hanes under wear, Levi jeans, etc. You see, you Libtards have imposed one of the highest business tax rates, over burden our businesses with all kinds of EPA, OSHA, etc. and then the businesses fold or move.
Have you ever run a business? Get a brain!!!
Oh, I forgot the fist part . You wrote : " Declare war and threaten to refuse to honor their bonds!" !!!!!!!! Wow, good thing you're not in charge. You're going to renege on a debt that was, like it or not, honestly cumulated and not forcibly acquired by China and declare war? I know, you're pulling my chain, you'll say. You're not. You obviously believe this.

Oh, who's gonna make your clothes, and all your gadgets? Don't you know that in order for us to reopen our production lines , we'd have to be retrained by...the Chinese? We've forgotten how to manufacture stuff.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#164662 Jul 18, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What's magical about pulling out in front of a train?
Nothing at all.

The bible promises you long life for obeying the fourth commandment.(or fifth depending on which christianity camp you are lumped into)

That is magic.

Ottawa

#164663 Jul 18, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
“Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn’t an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language ... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.”—Theodore Roosevelt, 1919.
Hmmm, make way for Castellano, my friend, like it or not.

BTW, what is wrong with having many people speaking many languages, as long as they all speak English. I know most birthers like you think that polyglots are communists. Sigh.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#164664 Jul 18, 2013
Regulations have choked the life out of busnesses here in the States. What damn movie are you watching?

Ottawa

#164665 Jul 18, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't give me a link, you gave me a bunch of gibberish. I don't think I've ever seen you post a link!
You cannot google "List of countries by intentional homicide rate"?

That's gibberish? No, you're stuffed and looking sillier and sillier by the minute.

You refuted my numbers? With what numbers? Show me the numbers.

the numbers I gave are universally accepted, included by the USA.

Ottawa

#164666 Jul 18, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you should be blaming his Uncle not God.
Have you EVER attended school? If a tree had fallen on him, would it be the tree's fault?

Ottawa

#164667 Jul 18, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I did post my numbers. You just didn't like what they said! There's a very simple reason why you do not post links. I think we all know what that reason is.
Should not be a problem to post your number again, right, Mr Liars?

I posted mine. Oh, btw, your bosom buddy Rogue did say that murders numbers were pretty much the same all over the world. This is what started this exchange with him and then you butted in , now pretending you can't access Google. Well, ask your brother in birthers to supply a link for that. Thank you.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#164668 Jul 18, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing at all.
The bible promises you long life for obeying the fourth commandment.(or fifth depending on which christianity camp you are lumped into)
That is magic.
And your proof is? None!

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#164669 Jul 18, 2013
Al Sharpton after Zimmerman verdict-

"Don't treat us like we ignunt"
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#164671 Jul 18, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted mine. Oh, btw, your bosom buddy Rogue did say that murders numbers were pretty much the same all over the world. This is what started this exchange with him and then you butted in , now pretending you can't access Google. Well, ask your brother in birthers to supply a link for that. Thank you.
Here's an ignunt one!

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#164672 Jul 18, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And your proof is? None!
Exactly...no proof what-so-ever.

Major flaw with Theology.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#164673 Jul 18, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretending I can't access google? Who is lying, jackfish? Public forum jackfish, don't like it, leave!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#164674 Jul 18, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly...no proof what-so-ever.
Major flaw with Theology.
Ever run across or witness something you could not explain, regardless of how you tried?

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#164676 Jul 18, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever run across or witness something you could not explain, regardless of how you tried?
Yes.

What is unacceptable to my cognitive faculties is to accept magic as the answer.

For example...

A lot of primitive cultures had no idea what would cause an eclipse.

It was magic to them until proven otherwise.

A punishment from (insert deity) for (insert wrong doing) that could only be atoned for by (insert superstitious ritual).

This STILL goes on.

Look back at that piece of garbage Jerry Falwell.(May there never be another)

Hurricane Katrina was punishment from (God) for (homosexuality and general tolerance of things he doesn't like) that could be atoned for by (going back to God and sending money to the church).

Incredible incompetence on God's part being that the French Quarter was left practically untouched.

We who live in reality know why storms form. And sorcery doesn't enter into the discussion at any point.

Not being able to explain something at the time it is observed...is never cause to insert... magic, sorcery or gods.

Some people talk of miracles. It is never anything supernatural. Humans are very prone to hallucination.

---Just look at the snake handlers, those who "speak in tounges", and drink poison.

What these people don't know...

is that the last 12 verses of Mark were not in the Bible originally. There was no reunion of Christ with the disciples. They simply made it up.

(Paraphrase)
The women came to anoint Jesus but he was not there. A man in Jesus' tomb who told them he had risen. And to gather the disciples and meet Jesus in Galalee. They became afraid and told no one.

END of BOOK.

The other gospels are copies of Mark.

You can see the problem they were facing.

The result is people thinking they have magical superpowers and when one of those snakes or glasses of poison do in the faithful...

...they didn't have proper faith.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#164679 Jul 18, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
What is unacceptable to my cognitive faculties is to accept magic as the answer.
For example...
A lot of primitive cultures had no idea what would cause an eclipse.
It was magic to them until proven otherwise.
A punishment from (insert deity) for (insert wrong doing) that could only be atoned for by (insert superstitious ritual).
This STILL goes on.
Look back at that piece of garbage Jerry Falwell.(May there never be another)
Hurricane Katrina was punishment from (God) for (homosexuality and general tolerance of things he doesn't like) that could be atoned for by (going back to God and sending money to the church).
Incredible incompetence on God's part being that the French Quarter was left practically untouched.
We who live in reality know why storms form. And sorcery doesn't enter into the discussion at any point.
Not being able to explain something at the time it is observed...is never cause to insert... magic, sorcery or gods.
Some people talk of miracles. It is never anything supernatural. Humans are very prone to hallucination.
---Just look at the snake handlers, those who "speak in tounges", and drink poison.
What these people don't know...
is that the last 12 verses of Mark were not in the Bible originally. There was no reunion of Christ with the disciples. They simply made it up.
(Paraphrase)
The women came to anoint Jesus but he was not there. A man in Jesus' tomb who told them he had risen. And to gather the disciples and meet Jesus in Galalee. They became afraid and told no one.
END of BOOK.
The other gospels are copies of Mark.
You can see the problem they were facing.
The result is people thinking they have magical superpowers and when one of those snakes or glasses of poison do in the faithful...
...they didn't have proper faith.
What are you even mumbling about? Hurricane Katrina? Jerry Falwell? Stronger hairspray is recommended! I'll assume you've never experienced something you could not explain.
Kapiolani

Honolulu, HI

#164680 Jul 19, 2013
I'm just checking in because of bored curiosity, because I have a little spare time, & it's the SOS here, but Topix introduced me to Birthers, & I thank you all for the laughs. Unlike the Birthers who are mostly retirees, I don't live off a govm't check. I have a real job, that generates the $$$ for your benefits.
Rouge, when I drive past Schofield, I sometimes enjoy a laugh on your behalf. Keep it up Birthers! You have me terrified that Obama might be frog-marched out of "your" White House. LOL! I thank God that he knows who are the real Christians.

Taipei, Taiwan

#164681 Jul 19, 2013
Are we still bitching about this? This has already been debunked. None of these accusations are true.

Ottawa

#164682 Jul 19, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you even mumbling about? Hurricane Katrina? Jerry Falwell? Stronger hairspray is recommended! I'll assume you've never experienced something you could not explain.
Please cease displaying your boorish ignorance when all can see you have no come-back due to lack of ...well, everything. Your ad hominem bullying responses have their limits and they are taxing everyone's patience, including even your birther brethren like Rogue and cross-dressing Bolshevik un-American lady.

We've seen it all now, however unbelievable the ignorance and hate that you harbour. Go back to your rock, slither over, hide your shame.
Linktv org

West Sayville, NY

#164683 Jul 19, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing at all.
That is magic.
Glad to see you did not spell it like this Magick.

lol

Ottawa

#164684 Jul 19, 2013
Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to see you did not spell it like this Magick.
lol
...like Magick Johnson?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Eman 1,126,354
last post wins! (Apr '13) 10 min Concerned_American 352
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 16 min JOEL 70,085
Hoffa tells Chicago Teamsters they play pivotal... 28 min reality is a crutch 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 36 min grave digger 47,497
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 39 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,653
A young black kid asks his mother, "Mama what's... 47 min LittlejigsRPigs 11
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]