BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#164601 Jul 18, 2013
This is a map of where the collision between the Chinese J-8 and the US Navy EP-3 occured. It was over INTERNATIONAL WATERS.
The ICAO says a plane in distress can enter any airspace and land. It also say the plane and crew may NOT be detained. China violated both of those treaty rules. In other words, China had committed an act of war against the United States!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Hainanincid...
El Cid

Jacksonville, FL

#164602 Jul 18, 2013
Frank wrote:
Obama "If they're not spending your premium dollars on health care, they have to give you some money back," not one dime that Obama has wasted on ObamaKare to date has been spend spent on health care or has been used to lower the cost of health care. The cost of health care is rising and the cost of health insurance is doubling.
But health care cost have not gone up in New York or New Hampshire so you lie!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#164603 Jul 18, 2013
And here is another Democrat success? Oh yea, when was the last time they had a Republican mayor?!?

Detroit files for bankruptcy protection
Nancy Kaffer, Stephen Henderson and Matt Helms, Detroit Free Press July 18, 2013
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#164604 Jul 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
French livre[edit]
See also: French units of measurement
Since the Middle Ages, various pounds (livre) have been used in France. Since the 19th century, a livre has referred to the metric pound, 500g.
The livre esterlin was equivalent to about 367.1 grams (5,665 gr) and was used between the late 9th century and the mid-14th century.[21]
The livre poids de marc or livre de Paris was equivalent to about 489.5 grams (7,555 gr) and was used between the 1350s and the late 18th century.[21] It was introduced by the government of John II.
The livre métrique was set equal to the kilogram by the decree of 13 Brumaire an IX between 1800 and 1812. This was a form of official metric pound.[21]
The livre usuelle was defined as 500 grams, by the decree of 28 March 1812. It was abolished as a unit of mass effective 1 January 1840 by a decree of 4 July 1837,[21] but is still used informally.
All well and nice, Rogue, but we can certainly also do some research and most of us, save for a few birthers here, can read. I also know most of the things that you just cut and pasted, but I don't remember ALL of them from memory. The thing I do know is that metric was introduced by Napoleon. As was Louisiana's and Québec's code Napoléon.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#164605 Jul 18, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh good. More lectures from angry androgynous witch
I "lean" Conservatively RIGHT.
I am a 'heterosexual' FEMALE.
And CALL 'a spade, a spade'...
"I" tell "it" like it IS!

Too bad MORE people do not!
Destroy the 'Political Correctness' policy
-n-
you will SEE more *TRUTH*...

~-~
==========

TRAYVON MARTIN'S FATHER[nickname "Fruit"] CLEANING UP GANG-RELATED PAST

If the apple supposedly doesn’t fall far from the tree, Trayvon Martin’s father Tracy has been pruning his tree of his past to make sure his son’s image isn’t tarnished by it. Photos have emerged of Tracy Martin after his son’s death in which there is a tattoo on the side of his neck with an undefinable word; a later photo shows that tattoo was erased, replaced by a tattoo with two hands clasped in prayer.

Other photos show Martin alternatively posing with a group that brandished the Crips gang finger signs

or stood with a different group in front of raining dollar bills;

both pictures featured Martin making a hand sign that ... gang-related.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

IMPEACH BOBO NOW !!!@ Christopher Riddle 18 days ago
Exactly what I was thinking & by trayvon's own words ( CREEPY ARSE CR@CKER & ***** to describe Zimmerman ) from the prosecutions witness Jeantel, trayvon was also a RACIST on top of being a PUNK ARSE THUG !!!!! Tracy might still have his son if he was paying attention to what this RACIST PUNK ARSE THUG was up too, I say Tracy knew & either didn't care or was proud, HOW DO YOU LIKE HIM NOW JACK@$$!!!!!!

Maybe Tracy should have spent time explaining to his mental midget of a son that you act like a Chicago THUG & hit people with your fist down here in Florida, people here have the right to put one in your brain pan !!!! This was the reason the STAND YOUR GROUND law was passed here in Florida in 2005 because we were having a big problem with bIacks hit people with their fist & robbing, r@ping & just plain assault & then take whatever they wanted too !!! First off, this isn't Chicago & the bIacks don't run the show down here or any of the 25 other states that have the SYG laws in place !!!

You all notice too how we are having this trial right here in Sanford, we will have no riots, mayhem or chaos down here when Zimmerman is ACQUITTED, I live here & trust me I know bIacks down here know what will happen if they pull that Chicago THUG BS down here, THEY WILL END UP LIKE trayvon DID, IN A BODY BAG as they would deserve !!!!! Notice we had no problems here when the bIacks came here from everwhere to march in protest because Zimmerman wasn't arrested, they knew their place !!! When we had the marches a month later they all stayed near the police station, VERY SMART MOVE ON THEIR PART !!!!!

We don't F111 AROUND down here, you give these THUGS an inch they will take a mile & that is no lie, just look at N.Y.C. & Chicago & the rest, you gave them an inch & now they own you !!!! These CRIMINAL THUGS in these cities aren't even suppose to have guns but these same CRIMINAL THUGS are the only ones who have ILLEGAL GUNS to begin with !! These cities are putting your citizens who obey the law & don't have guns at risk of injury or even possible death from these same CRIMINAL THUGS !!!!
``````````

Sounds like the *truth* to me.

Ottawa

#164606 Jul 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
USA, 6 to 20 times the gun murders in West Europe,(it's only 3 times as compared to East Europe), Japan, Australasia, etc. All countries where they have some form of gun control. Societal? Ooookay, Grateful you debunk the 6 to 20 times the murder rate by guns.
And get this straight : I don't believe the US is more or less violent than any other country. Robberies, break-ins, assaults etc are no higher than in comparable countries. BUT give easy access to weapons to one and all and...need I say more?<quoted text>
You see, Jacqueau has no problem with people getting murdered by being hammered to death, of axed to death, or suffocated to death so long as they are not shot to death. If you count the total numbers of murders, there is not near as much difference.
Silly Libtards, they think "guns" kill people. But what guns do is make people more equal. A 50 kg woman can protect herself from being raped, and maybe murdered, by a 100 kg man.
Yes, I have gone metric. I no longer weigh 220 lbs, I now weigh only 100 kg. And my love tool is now over over 100 mm long!!! Please note, I did say "over"!!!
Why, Rogue, why do you insist being shown up on a regular basis on Topix? Why possessed you to write the following? Why again do you state things that you have not checked out? Get a load of the following L

MURDER RATES BY ALL KINDS OF WEAPONS, ANY KIND OF OBJECT INCLUDING GUNS WORLDWIDE PER 100,000 POPULATION :

United States : 4.8
Austria : 0.6
New Zealand : 0.9
Australia : 1.
Germany : 0.8
France : 1.1
Italy : 0.9
U : 1.2
Spain 0.8
Serbia : 1.2
Canada : 1.6

And so on.

Somalia, yes, Somalia, has a lower murder rate, Rogue.

I don't expect I'll hear back from you on this one.

And your gun, oops, love tool, may look better in metric, 2.5 times longer, or so it seems. But 2 inches, whichever way you look at it, is still just 5.08 centimètres.

Ottawa

#164607 Jul 18, 2013
** What possessed...grrr
Frank

Spokane, WA

#164608 Jul 18, 2013
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>
But health care cost have not gone up in New York or New Hampshire so you lie!!!
According to the numbers provided by New York and by New Hampshire costs have gone up and are projected to continue to go up. Additionally New York State’s Medicaid program is the nation’s most expensive.

Ottawa

#164609 Jul 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Russia knots and feet for international aeronautics the same as their air traffic controllers use ENGLISH just like France does!!! And the ICAO (United Nations) set those rules!!!
So, we are America and we decide what measures to use. But I do agree that we should have gone metric a hundred years ago.
Then why do all commercial flights have to convert height and speed to km the moment they enter Russian airspace, at, I believe, under 15,000 feet?(I think but I could be corrected on altitude)(Airliner world).

Why did you have to tell me air traffic controllers use English worldwide? Was that necessary? And what does it have to do with measurements?

FYI, Rogue, you guys are in great company. Did you know that Liberia, Myanmar (Burma), and the United States are the only 3 holdovers worldwide that still use Imperial (English) measures?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#164610 Jul 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Why, Rogue, why do you insist being shown up on a regular basis on Topix? Why possessed you to write the following? Why again do you state things that you have not checked out? Get a load of the following L
MURDER RATES BY ALL KINDS OF WEAPONS, ANY KIND OF OBJECT INCLUDING GUNS WORLDWIDE PER 100,000 POPULATION :
United States : 4.8
Austria : 0.6
New Zealand : 0.9
Australia : 1.
Germany : 0.8
France : 1.1
Italy : 0.9
U : 1.2
Spain 0.8
Serbia : 1.2
Canada : 1.6
And so on.
Somalia, yes, Somalia, has a lower murder rate, Rogue.
I don't expect I'll hear back from you on this one.
And your gun, oops, love tool, may look better in metric, 2.5 times longer, or so it seems. But 2 inches, whichever way you look at it, is still just 5.08 centimètres.
What a load these numbers are. You're FOS, I bet you don't even know why these numbers are BS, do you? Ijit.

Ottawa

#164611 Jul 18, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Our country decided to drive on the right hand side of the street,to use 110 volt A/C electrical system,internal combustion engines,and numerous other systems and customs that are generally accepted and in some cases uniquely ours. These were all decisions that were made long ago,if were knew then what we know now,maybe some decisions would have been made differently,but we can't change history unless we are textbook publishers or Democrats who make up their own history.
Yes, change can be effected. Many European countries altered their driving from left to right in the 20th century. Most of the world is now on 220 volts, whereas Canada and the US lag behind, way behind, yet many countries changed voltages. You'll have a hard time finding countries where voltage is 110 V.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#164612 Jul 18, 2013
Jacques,
Good pointe. But I think we need to look a little more closely and compare population densities and identify some of the most troublesome geographic pockets were violence occurs, wherever they may be.
People are crawling all over each other in some urban centers.

Ottawa

#164613 Jul 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
This is a map of where the collision between the Chinese J-8 and the US Navy EP-3 occured. It was over INTERNATIONAL WATERS.
The ICAO says a plane in distress can enter any airspace and land. It also say the plane and crew may NOT be detained. China violated both of those treaty rules. In other words, China had committed an act of war against the United States!!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Hainanincid...
Treasury bonds, Rogue, trillions of them, US treasury bonds held by China and Saudi Arabia. The Chinese and Saudis threaten to cash them in, oops, the US retreats. Everyone knows about that kind of blackmail, Rogue. Except you, it seems. Tell your beloved and adored 1% to continue exporting jobs, Rogue, tell 'em.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#164614 Jul 18, 2013
Jacques,
I would truly hate to get bit by 22o volts.
loose

Ottawa

#164615 Jul 18, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What a load these numbers are. You're FOS, I bet you don't even know why these numbers are BS, do you? Ijit.
United Nations, OECD, sources and more. They don't suit you, you hate the truth. Go ahead, dispute them, show me YOUR numbers.

Oh, before you utter more inane stupidities, I do NOT hate the USA. Supplying numbers is not hate. And I would not supply them like YOU, without solicitation or reason, did on riots in Edmonton and Calgary. No, Rogue said that murder rates by guns AND hammers and other instruments was pretty much equal throughout the world. I just begged to differ, is all. And proved it.

I'm not happy that murder rates in the US are so high. And I pointed it out to correct clueless Rogue. But YOU were so happy to point out riots in Alberta last week, why, I have no idea.

Now, my damn computer does not seem to want to give out links. Here it is in any case, and if it does not work, just google "Intentional worldwide homicide rates" You'll get a number of links and sources. No one except a slug like you will dispute my numbers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_in... ;

Wikipedia, Geneva declaration on Armed Violence. Did they make up the numbers? We should believe Justice LRS against this organisation? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)

Ottawa

#164616 Jul 18, 2013
P.S.: Just follow their lead and go to "List of countries by intentional homicide rate"

I'll understand if that is too hard and complex for you.

Ottawa

#164617 Jul 18, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
Good pointe. But I think we need to look a little more closely and compare population densities and identify some of the most troublesome geographic pockets were violence occurs, wherever they may be.
People are crawling all over each other in some urban centers.
Density is factored in. I do believe , for example, that Holland has one of the highest population in the world, yet its gun murder rate AND general murder rate is so low as to be ridiculous

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#164618 Jul 18, 2013
Jacques,
I just think that the distribution of violent crime is uneven and probably heavily concentrated in the more densely populated regions.
I have no statistical analysis however to back up my hunch.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#164619 Jul 18, 2013
<quoted text>
United Nations, OECD, sources and more. They don't suit you, you hate the truth. Go ahead, dispute them, show me YOUR numbers.
Oh, before you utter more inane stupidities, I do NOT hate the USA. Supplying numbers is not hate. And I would not supply them like YOU, without solicitation or reason, did on riots in Edmonton and Calgary. No, Rogue said that murder rates by guns AND hammers and other instruments was pretty much equal throughout the world. I just begged to differ, is all. And proved it.
I'm not happy that murder rates in the US are so high. And I pointed it out to correct clueless Rogue. But YOU were so happy to point out riots in Alberta last week, why, I have no idea.
Now, my damn computer does not seem to want to give out links. Here it is in any case, and if it does not work, just google "Intentional worldwide homicide rates" You'll get a number of links and sources. No one except a slug like you will dispute my numbers.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_in... ;
Wikipedia, Geneva declaration on Armed Violence. Did they make up the numbers? We should believe Justice LRS against this organisation? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)
I have already disproved your bogus data. How about you come back when you figure out why it's bogus? A genius who can't figure out how to post a link? LMAO! No wonder you can't figure out why your numbers are BS! LMAO! Everyone has to love this one; "No one excpet a slug like you will dispute my numbers". LMAO!!!!!!!!!! Really? BS again! BSer!
Therealnews com

Oakdale, NY

#164620 Jul 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Gore a weak candidate? Not as weak as GWB, as Gore won the popular vote. Gore lost his own state and Clinton's but fact remains he would've won the presidency if not for Nader. Fact that Carter said what he said makes eminent sense to me. Carter was so right, as it came down to this : You have GWB, Gore and Nader. Achance in hell of being elected but by taking millions of votes away from Gore, GWB wins. Carter was absolutely right, is what happened. And lest we forget, we are talking election majorities here, not who the candidates associate with in the corporate world.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, vote Democrat always. they are almost as sold out as the Republicans but seem to have, as they have proven over and over again, some kinship and compassion for the ordinary Joe/Jane's welfare. Republicans spend all their time taking care of their friends.
Carter was wrong saying that.

We just have to agree to disagree because my gleaning of what Carter said was party is more important.

Look what Bush43 did with a Republican House and a Republican Senate.

Bush passed Senior Citizen Prescription Drugs bill in the middle of the night. All Americans are still paying the highest prices for medications.

Look what Obama did with a Democratic House and a Democratic Senate?

Obamacare passed with all Democrats voting for it even though it was a Republican health care plan. My reading of the Tea Leaves is all Americans are still going to pay the highest prices for Health Insurance.

Look who showed up at the Clinton/Gore White House to sell NAFTA to our Masses?

Pres. Ford, Pres. Carter, Pres. Bush41, and Reagan was too sick to go.

NAFTA mostly benefits the wealthy few that is why all the Newt Gingrich Republicans voted for it.

Clinton and Obama are proof beyond all doubt that they both are Center/Right Corporate Democrats.

Naturally I'm overstating the case a little but you get the gist.

==========

Dear President Obama: Time to Stop Letting Corporations Write the Health Care Bill / January 20, 2010 / http://tinyurl.com/yesgkc3
When Max Baucus unveiled an early version of the Senate bill in September, an ex-WellPoint VP named Liz Fowler was listed as the author. Only a few weeks earlier, the Huffington Post exposed the sweetheart deal negotiated between the White House and PhRMA in exchange for $150 million in political advertising. And Harry Reid kept Byron Dorgan's popular drug reimportation amendment off the floor of the Senate until PhRMA could whip enough votes to defeat it because it violated that deal.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jane-hamsher/de...

Dorgan Amendment Slashed After Last Minute Pharma Deall Hasn’t Agreed To / December 16, 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/yhmpexf
Ryan Grim has a good tick-tock on the failure of the Dorgan amendment last night, delivering a huge victory for the pharmaceutical industry and a blow to consumers who could have saved over $100 billion in prescription drug costs. 30 Democrats and Joe Lieberman ended up voting against this amendment, preserving a backroom deal between PhRMa and the White House to limit their exposure to profit reductions in the overall health care bill.
Grim confirms that the linchpin to this treachery was a deal discussed by Senate leadership the night before, as I surmised previously
http://news.firedoglake.com/2009/12/16/dorgan...

--------

Moyers & Company: How Big Banks are Rewriting the Rules of our Economy / January 28, 2012 /
Bill Moyers talks with former Citigroup chairman John Reed and former Senator Byron Dorgan to explore how our political and financial class shift economic benefits to the very top.
http://billmoyers.com/content/a-senators-prop...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min shinningelectr0n 1,127,210
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 15 min Grau 68,669
Rattlesnake Logic 54 min i need a bump to 22
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 55 min KiMare 50,649
food for thought 59 min reality is a crutch 2
John Wick Brings Stylish Bloody Mayhem to Chica... 2 hr Culture Auditor 1
Amy 10-24 2 hr Sublime1 14
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]