BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,233)

Showing posts 144,641 - 144,660 of174,457
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164542
Jul 18, 2013
 
Jacques,
I know Barack Obama is extremely disappointed with the Zimmerman verdict. He has the right to feel that way
But his grief is more about the reinforcement of the 2nd Amendment and the power it gives ordinary citizens to protect themselves and not over the loss of any one individual; you, me or someone else.
That's my perspective.
loose
Therealnews com

Islip Terrace, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164543
Jul 18, 2013
 
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>
Melanie Safka - Look What They've Done To My Song Ma
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I remember Melanie.

I didn't recognize her last name.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164544
Jul 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Jacques,
I believe the jury's conclusion that George Zimmerman was undergoing a savage beating which resulted in the tragic end of Mr. Martin's life.
Martin became the deadly criminal whe he got on top of Z and started bashing his head into the ground, if not sooner when he punched him in the nose.
I would have shot him too, but I don't own a gun.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164545
Jul 18, 2013
 
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
I believe the jury's conclusion that George Zimmerman was undergoing a savage beating which resulted in the tragic end of Mr. Martin's life.
Martin became the deadly criminal whe he got on top of Z and started bashing his head into the ground, if not sooner when he punched him in the nose.
I would have shot him too, but I don't own a gun.
Case closed, and matters not what you and I think, the jury and judge have spoken.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164546
Jul 18, 2013
 
LAC MÉCGANTIC TRAGEDY

1. Pretty much everyone now knows about this terrible tragedy;

2. 35 bodies recovered, still 15 missing and presumed dead;

3. 1/4 of the town vaporized, nothing but ashes left;

4. This derailment of an unattended 70-car fuel-laden train was caused by brakes not being set after a small fire broke out in one of the locomotives;

5. Only ONE engineer on duty. Used to be two. Lobbyist got Washington to trim it to one. So, the only engineer on duty left his train on A DOWNHILL slope and went to be at a motel more than 3 miles away. Each car, all 70+ of them, apparently have to have their parking brakes set individually. Was this done? Under investigation. Of course, had they been two engineers, 35 would be easier to set brakes than 70;

6. So, disaster occurred;

7. Latest news : Yesterday, two notable events : a) The cleanup crews employed by M&M railroad, working in stifling heat, heart-breaking environment, walked off the job. Why? M&M did not pay them ; and b), M&M laid off 19 workers, most of them engineers and safety inspectors BECAUSE, AND SINCE THE LINE WAS CUT, there was now no work for them, the very tragedy that was of their making, the line cut also of their making and these guys cannot wait, THEY DON'T PAY THE WORKERS CLEANING UP THE MESS AND THEY LAY OFF 19 WORKERS. As if paying the clean-up crews and retaining the 19 employees would event dent the company's bottom line. And, oh, no advance notice was given of the "firings" and no severance pay.

Rogue, I'm anxious to witness the defence of these nice loving corporate big shots.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164547
Jul 18, 2013
 
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
No you did not. You said the main reason was "societal", whatever that meant.
More typical BS from you. I most certainly did debunk your bogus numbers. What I said was, violence is a societal problem, just as many experts said. You can't keep anything straight in that noggin of yours. Telling too many lies to keep up with? BSer!
Therealnews com

Islip Terrace, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164548
Jul 18, 2013
 
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Follow the MONEY and it almost always leads to the TRUTH.
The Republican Party will NEVER nominate an honest person like Ron Paul for President.
The Democratic Party will NEVER nominate an honest person like Ralph Nader for President.
You have to be a prostitute for Wall Street to be nominated by these two corrupt corporate parties.
Two quick examples:
In 2008 Ron Paul received Millions and Millions of votes all across America and WAS NOT Allowed to speak at the Republican Corporate Convention.
In 2000 Hillary "Corporate" Clinton was being challenged by an authentic liberal/progressive Jonathan Tasini in the New York Democratic primary.
The corrupt corporate New York Mainstream media gave Tasini ZERO exposure.
Totally shut him out.
----------
No Debate: How the Republican and Democratic Parties Secretly Control the Presidential Debates / http://tinyurl.com/4q5vf8 / October 2, 2008
The Obama and McCain campaigns jointly negotiated a detailed, secret contract dictating the terms of all the 2008 debates. This includes who gets to participate as well as the topics raised during the debates. We speak to Open Debates founder and executive director George Farah.
Whats missing however is any concern about the fairness of the very structure of the debate. The Obama and McCain campaigns jointly negotiated a detailed contract dictating the terms of all the 2008 debates. This includes who gets to participate as well as the topics raised during the debates. But the contract remains secret and the Commission on Presidential Debates, a private corporation created by the two major parties, has refused to release the contract to the public.
Open Debates is a non-profit committed to democratizing the presidential debate process. Last month Open Debates and nine other pro-democracy groups called on the Commission to make the contract public.
http://www.democracynow.org/2008/10/2/no_deba...
Ralph Nader on People Power: You Don't Have to be Controlled by the Corporations of America / http://tinyurl.com/n4ytynv / July 18, 2013
http://blip.tv/grittv/ralph-nader-developing-...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164550
Jul 18, 2013
 
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
More typical BS from you. I most certainly did debunk your bogus numbers. What I said was, violence is a societal problem, just as many experts said. You can't keep anything straight in that noggin of yours. Telling too many lies to keep up with? BSer!
USA, 6 to 20 times the gun murders in West Europe,(it's only 3 times as compared to East Europe), Japan, Australasia, etc. All countries where they have some form of gun control. Societal? Ooookay, Grateful you debunk the 6 to 20 times the murder rate by guns.

And get this straight : I don't believe the US is more or less violent than any other country. Robberies, break-ins, assaults etc are no higher than in comparable countries. BUT give easy access to weapons to one and all and...need I say more?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164551
Jul 18, 2013
 
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Ralph Nader on People Power: You Don't Have to be Controlled by the Corporations of America / http://tinyurl.com/n4ytynv / July 18, 2013
http://blip.tv/grittv/ralph-nader-developing-...
I agree that Ralph Nader is the ideal candidate for the presidency. One little problem, though. He stands as much of a chance to be elected to that office than I have of beating Tom Brady for the quarterback job in New England. You ought to try another venue, I believe.

I also did not, as much as I've admired Nader (still do, but less) the way he stole the presidency from Gore. That was very much "Après moi le déluge" on his part. Illusions of grandeur on his part. Very untypical, no?
Therealnews com

Islip Terrace, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164552
Jul 18, 2013
 
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that Ralph Nader is the ideal candidate for the presidency. One little problem, though. He stands as much of a chance to be elected to that office than I have of beating Tom Brady for the quarterback job in New England. You ought to try another venue, I believe.
I also did not, as much as I've admired Nader (still do, but less) the way he stole the presidency from Gore. That was very much "Après moi le déluge" on his part. Illusions of grandeur on his part. Very untypical, no?
I agree he has ZERO chance of becoming president only because he is not a prostitute for Wall Street.

You have it absolutely wrong about Florida 2000.

Pat Buchanan received thousands of Jewish votes, and the corrupt Supreme Court stopped Democracy by intervening with State Election Laws.

The Florida Recount of 2000
January 22, 2008 /http://tinyurl.com/76xt5ev
http://www.factcheck.org/2008/01/the-florida-...

=========

No other future Supreme Court or any court is allowed to use Bush v Gore as precedent. Bush is truly an illegitimate President. http://tinyurl.com/2ps3e3
George W. Bush's January 20, 2001 inauguration was unconstitutional. This isn't because Bush lost the popular vote. Nor is it because he lost Florida and thus the electoral vote. The U.S. Supreme Court's decision to hear the Florida recount lawsuit, Bush v. Gore, violated the U.S. Constitution. It's a states' rights issue. Elections fall under state law; the highest court that may resolve a legal challenge about an election is a state supreme court. The U.S. Supreme Court--a federal body--didn't have jurisdiction in the case.
http://yalelawjournal.org/2006/11/07/flanders...

Has Bush v. Gore Become the Case That Must Not Be Named?
August 15, 2006 / http://tinyurl.com/qbx2s
At a law school Supreme Court conference that I attended last fall, there was a panel on “The Rehnquist Court.” No one mentioned Bush v. Gore, the most historic case of William Rehnquist’s time as chief justice, and during the Q. and A. no one asked about it. When I asked a prominent law professor about this strange omission, he told me he had been invited to participate in another Rehnquist retrospective, and was told in advance that Bush v. Gore would not be discussed.
The ruling that stopped the Florida recount and handed the presidency to George W. Bush is disappearing down the legal world’s version of the memory hole, the slot where, in George Orwell’s “1984,” government workers disposed of politically inconvenient records. The Supreme Court has not cited it once since it was decided, and when Justice Antonin Scalia, who loves to hold forth on court precedents, was asked about it at a forum earlier this year, he snapped,“Come on, get over it.”
There is a legal argument for pushing Bush v. Gore aside. The majority opinion announced that the ruling was “limited to the present circumstances” and could not be cited as precedent. But many legal scholars insisted at the time that this assertion was itself dictum — the part of a legal opinion that is nonbinding — and illegitimate, because under the doctrine of stare decisis, courts cannot make rulings whose reasoning applies only to a single case.
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/08/15/opinion/15t...
Therealnews com

Islip Terrace, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164553
Jul 18, 2013
 
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that Ralph Nader is the ideal candidate for the presidency. One little problem, though. He stands as much of a chance to be elected to that office than I have of beating Tom Brady for the quarterback job in New England. You ought to try another venue, I believe.
I also did not, as much as I've admired Nader (still do, but less) the way he stole the presidency from Gore. That was very much "Après moi le déluge" on his part. Illusions of grandeur on his part. Very untypical, no?
Oh I just remembered. LOL

Jeb Bush and Katherine Harris purged the voting rolls Illegally.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164554
Jul 18, 2013
 
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree he has ZERO chance of becoming president only because he is not a prostitute for Wall Street.
You have it absolutely wrong about Florida 2000.
Pat Buchanan received thousands of Jewish votes, and the corrupt Supreme Court stopped Democracy by intervening with State Election Laws.
The Florida Recount of 2000
January 22, 2008 /http://tinyurl.com/76xt5ev
http://www.factcheck.org/2008/01/the-florida-...
=========
No other future Supreme Court or any court is allowed to use Bush v Gore as precedent. Bush is truly an illegitimate President. http://tinyurl.com/2ps3e3
George W. Bush's January 20, 2001 inauguration was unconstitutional. This isn't because Bush lost the popular vote. Nor is it because he lost Florida and thus the electoral vote. The U.S. Supreme Court's decision to hear the Florida recount lawsuit, Bush v. Gore, violated the U.S. Constitution. It's a states' rights issue. Elections fall under state law; the highest court that may resolve a legal challenge about an election is a state supreme court. The U.S. Supreme Court--a federal body--didn't have jurisdiction in the case.
http://yalelawjournal.org/2006/11/07/flanders...
Has Bush v. Gore Become the Case That Must Not Be Named?
August 15, 2006 / http://tinyurl.com/qbx2s
At a law school Supreme Court conference that I attended last fall, there was a panel on “The Rehnquist Court.” No one mentioned Bush v. Gore, the most historic case of William Rehnquist’s time as chief justice, and during the Q. and A. no one asked about it. When I asked a prominent law professor about this strange omission, he told me he had been invited to participate in another Rehnquist retrospective, and was told in advance that Bush v. Gore would not be discussed.
The ruling that stopped the Florida recount and handed the presidency to George W. Bush is disappearing down the legal world’s version of the memory hole, the slot where, in George Orwell’s “1984,” government workers disposed of politically inconvenient records. The Supreme Court has not cited it once since it was decided, and when Justice Antonin Scalia, who loves to hold forth on court precedents, was asked about it at a forum earlier this year, he snapped,“Come on, get over it.”
There is a legal argument for pushing Bush v. Gore aside. The majority opinion announced that the ruling was “limited to the present circumstances” and could not be cited as precedent. But many legal scholars insisted at the time that this assertion was itself dictum — the part of a legal opinion that is nonbinding — and illegitimate, because under the doctrine of stare decisis, courts cannot make rulings whose reasoning applies only to a single case.
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/08/15/opinion/15t...
Hmmm, not quite wrong am I. There would have been no need for a Supreme Court ruling had Nader not run.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164555
Jul 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

THIS IS what is WRONG with THIS Country!
NOT enough MORALS!
Censorship of someone trying to TEACH ...

Deleted: Post #164549

W~H~Y ?~?~?
``````````

Ephesians 6:1-24 [NASB]

Family Relationships

1 Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right.

2 HONOR YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER (which is the first commandment with a promise),

3 SO THAT IT MAY BE WELL WITH YOU, AND THAT YOU MAY LIVE LONG ON THE EARTH.

[**Added - TM did NOT DO honor to his parents - You SEE where he IS...
Proverbs 30:11
1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)
11 There is a generation that curseth their father, and doth not bless their mother.]

4 Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger, but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord.

5 Slaves, be obedient to those who are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in the sincerity of your heart, as to Christ;

6 not by way of eyeservice, as men-pleasers, but as slaves of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart.

7 With good will render service, as to the Lord, and not to men,

8 knowing that whatever good thing each one does, this he will receive back from the Lord, whether slave or free.

9 And masters, do the same things to them, and give up threatening, knowing that both their Master and yours is in heaven, and there is no partiality with Him.

The Armor of God

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of His might.

11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil.

12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.

13 Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm.

14 Stand firm therefore, HAVING GIRDED YOUR LOINS WITH TRUTH, and HAVING PUT ON THE BREASTPLATE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS,

15 and having shod YOUR FEET WITH THE PREPARATION OF THE GOSPEL OF PEACE;

16 in addition to all, taking up the shield of faith with which you will be able to extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one.

17 And take THE HELMET OF SALVATION, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

18 With all prayer and petition pray at all times in the Spirit, and with this in view, be on the alert with all perseverance and petition for all the saints,

19 and pray on my behalf, that utterance may be given to me in the opening of my mouth, to make known with boldness the mystery of the gospel,

20 for which I am an ambassador in chains; that in proclaiming it I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

21 But that you also may know about my circumstances, how I am doing, Tychicus, the beloved brother and faithful minister in the Lord, will make everything known to you.

22 I have sent him to you for this very purpose, so that you may know about us, and that he may comfort your hearts.

23 Peace be to the brethren, and love with faith, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

24 Grace be with all those who love our Lord Jesus Christ with incorruptible love.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164556
Jul 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I just remembered. LOL
Jeb Bush and Katherine Harris purged the voting rolls Illegally.
Yes, but again, no need for purges of voting rolls if Nader doesn't run. Supreme court, Jeb Bush, all moot but for Nader. Not only did Gore get more votes in Florida, the whole thing was so close before the recount that it had to go to the Supreme Court. Recount showed Gore WAS the elected president but it was too late, the Court had ruled. I repeat, here's the problem. No Jeb Bush interference, no Supreme court ruling if Nader opts out. He got 3 million votes in Florida alone. Don't tell me those voters would've given their ballot to GWB had Nader not run. C'mon. Conclusion : Modest and vain Nader is not a presidential candidate, Gore is president. I wonder if Nader can sleep since that horrible catastrophe. We can only dream what a Gore presidency would've been compared to what the USA got from GWB. Sleep tight, Ralph.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164557
Jul 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

American Lady wrote:
THIS IS what is WRONG with THIS Country!
NOT enough MORALS!
Censorship of someone trying to TEACH ...
DeletedEphesians 6:1-24 [NASB]
Family Relationships
1 Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right.
2 HONOR YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER (which is the first commandment with a promise),
3 SO THAT IT MAY BE WELL WITH YOU, AND THAT YOU MAY LIVE LONG ON THE EARTH.
[**Added - TM did NOT DO honor to his parents - You SEE where he IS...
Proverbs 30:11
1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)
11 There is a generation that curseth their father, and doth not bless their mother.]
4 Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger, but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord.
5 Slaves, be obedient to those who are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in the sincerity of your heart, as to Christ;
6 not by way of eyeservice, as men-pleasers, but as slaves of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart.
7 With good will render service, as to the Lord, and not to men,
8 knowing that whatever good thing each one does, this he will receive back from the Lord, whether slave or free.
9 And masters, do the same things to them, and give up threatening, knowing that both their Master and yours is in heaven, and there is no partiality with Him.
The Armor of God
10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of His might.
11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil.
12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.
13 Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm.
14 Stand firm therefore, HAVING GIRDED YOUR LOINS WITH TRUTH, and HAVING PUT ON THE BREASTPLATE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS,
15 and having shod YOUR FEET WITH THE PREPARATION OF THE GOSPEL OF PEACE;
16 in addition to all, taking up the shield of faith with which you will be able to extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one.
17 And take THE HELMET OF SALVATION, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
18 With all prayer and petition pray at all times in the Spirit, and with this in view, be on the alert with all perseverance and petition for all the saints,
19 and pray on my behalf, that utterance may be given to me in the opening of my mouth, to make known with boldness the mystery of the gospel,
.
Okay, one by one, here goes :

1. Obey parents like Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot who were all fathers? Obey parents who are drunks and abuse their children physically and sexually?(Is there something missing in that commandment?);

2. Honour? Even the drunks and abusers and thieves?(Is there something missing again?)è

3. Who is TM? And you know where he is? Who told you, God?;

Did the children who were enslaved and beaten and starved by their parents have to , should they have not cursed their father and certainly not blessed their mother. You assume, or this false prophet assumes that all parents are good and wholesome! What an idiot;

4. This is what ALL fathers do? Do as the Lord did, smite whole Canaan cities?

5. Here it is again - the Bible not only does not criticize slavery, it encourages it. Confederates had a field day with that one. Bravo;

6. More approval of slavery.

7. More encouragement of slavery. How Jim Crowe must have liked that passage;

8. More acceptance of slavery. Took an atheist, Lincoln, to change all that;

The rest is garbage, totally not in tune with even the 12th century, even less today. Wake up, communist lady, your Das Kapital, as bad and boring as it is, is better than what you just deployed.

Sorry, had to delete your points from number 19, as Topix only allows so many characters.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164558
Jul 18, 2013
 
The 10 best attractions at the Athens, Georgia tea party ‘community carnival’

The Athens-Clarke County Tea Party Patriots of Athens, Georgia have a problem. At the group’s first annual “Liberty Convention” in June, the convention’s many sponsors declined to pay the amounts they agreed to pay for banners and program mentions. On top of that, the expected crowd of 2,500 true sons and daughters of liberty never materialized. Instead, a mere 95 patriots turned up for the festivities.

As a result, the group is deep in debt and owes more than $65,000 to its roster of speakers, including 2012 Libertarian presidential candidate Gary Johnson and Sandy Hook “truther” journalist Ben Swann. Athens Tea Party Patriots chairman Keyantwon Stephens has said that the group will make good on its obligations, but was unable to say what kind of fundraising efforts they will undertake save a passing mention of a “community carnival.”

Being big fans of ferris wheels, bumper cars and food on a stick, we at the Raw Story Schadenfreude Desk would like to share some of our ideas for attractions at the tea party community carnival.

1. Some 2-D cut-outs of Mickey Mouse holding sheets of clean, blank paper and saying,“You must be THIS WHITE to vote in this district, kids!”

2. The Bell Curve roller coaster, in which conservatives can go up and down and round and round pretending that their racism is based on science.

3. The Cognitive Dissonance House of Mirrors, in which people on Medicare-funded mobility scooters can watch themselves waving signs protesting government health care.

4. Whac-Em-All, a game very much like Whac-a-Mole, except instead of mammalian lawn and garden pests, participants beat down minority college graduates and scream about affirmative action.

5. EBT Ball, a game in which conservatives compete for prizes by throwing tennis balls at poor people and trying to knock the food out of their mouths.

6. The Freak Tent, where some of conservatives’ worst, most fevered nightmare figures lurk, including The Cadillac Driving Welfare Queen, the War on Christmas Atheist Shock Troops, the New Black Panthers (both of them!), the African-American Turnout Machine and the birth-control-pill-popping, abortion-happy Sexually Liberated Woman and her on-again/off-again girlfriend, Angry Feminazi, who spends her days burning her bra and biting the heads off roosters, JUST BECAUSE THEY’RE MALE.

7. The Free Market Social Safety Net, a ride on which conservatives are lifted up to 150 feet in the air and then dropped. At the top, carnival personnel distribute parachutes to those who can afford them ($800 for a regular chute,$1,100 for one with an emergency back up in case the first one doesn’t open) and then kick everyone, parachutes or not, off the tower to see who hits the ground first.

8. The Downward Slide, a fast-moving ride dedicated to what the country would be like if tea partiers got their way and shrunk the government small enough to be drowned in a bathtub. Features include Big City Cholera Funtime, 20 Collapsing Bridges over the Mississippi, Guess When that Hurricane is Coming Ashore Now That NOAA’s Gone and the new unregulated agriculture ride, Toxic Treats and Tapeworms for Everybody!

9. Second Amendment Ram-It Days, a version of the carnival staple bumper-cars, but with a twist! One in every ten cars is primed to fire its guns erratically when it encounters a darker-colored car, and half of the participants have been instructed to keep their concealed weapons handy and shoot at anyone who annoys them or gets in their way. You get to guess who they are!

But of course, if the carnival fails to live up to expectations and doesn’t fill that gaping $65,000 hole, the Athens-Clarke County Tea Party Patriots could always fall back on that favorite fundraising prank of college Republicans:

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164559
Jul 18, 2013
 
(continued)

10. The Affirmative Action Bake Sale, in which conservatives manage to bring a racist agenda to something as universally loved and admired as cupcakes and other fresh baked goods.

Good luck, teabaggers! Hope y’all can find your way back to personal and fiscal responsibility before you get sued!

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/07/16/the-10-...

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164560
Jul 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

OBAMA BANNED THIS VIDEO - GEE, I WONDER WHY
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164561
Jul 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Fed Up wrote:
OBAMA BANNED THIS VIDEO - GEE, I WONDER WHY
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Not very good at banning is Obama. You have it, don't you? If you tried, would you succeed in looking stupider?
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164562
Jul 18, 2013
 
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You will have 3 or 4 parties when people situated mostly on the right stop believing that conversion to metric is not an international communist plot.
Why doesn't the rest of the world convert back to standard measures? What is wrong with the mile or the gallon?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 144,641 - 144,660 of174,457
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 51 min danetoo 67,858
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 1 hr NITiN 4
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr shinningelectr0n 1,078,384
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr andet1987 4,543
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 455
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,357
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Mister Tonka 97,511
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 22 at 8:55PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••