BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
144,601 - 144,620 of 174,508 Comments Last updated 21 min ago

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But Trayvon walked up to GZ while he was in is car at the beginning and asked him what he was doing. Sounds a lot closer than sixty feet to me!
And, from inside his car, even at 5 feet, you feel Zimmerman was capable and sufficiently knowledgeable to spot marijuana use? Raining? At night? What experience did he have with marijuana users? Hmmm, dare I pose the question? Nawwww, surely not, not Zimmerman. Marijuana? Noooo. He had something much less dangerous than marijuana on him. He had a gun. Do you think, Rogue, if Z had had marijuana on him instead of a gun, and threw the weed at Martin, he would have killed him?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a half dozen of them. I like light grey because I walk my dogs at night sometimes. When they are 2 or 3 years old, they become my fishin' hoodies. They are also the ones I give away to lost black boys.
Rogue : " lost black boys" Again. And no pulling my chain. It's in your gut, it's genetic, Rogue, you HAVE to mention colour. Had they been white, would you have written "they are also the one I give away to lost white boys"? Not only "black" (sic) boys are poor or get lost, you know.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Sooo, Trayvon assaulted GZ because Trayvon thought GZ was a gay rapist? That is what Rachel Jeantel seemed to be saying!
But in any event, all evidence points to Trayvon assaulting GZ and not the other way around as you Libtards claim.

Rush Limbaugh: Rachel Jeantel Said Trayvon Thought Zimmerman Was a Gay Rapist

Latching onto recent comments made by star witness Rachel Jeantel on CNN, conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh said she admitted Trayvon Martin attacked George Zimmerman because he thought Zimmerman was a gay rapist.
Citing the transcript from the interview Jeantel did with CNN's Piers Morgan on Monday night, Limbaugh concluded from the segment of the interview that Martin got shot because he was a "gay basher."
MORGAN: But you — but you felt that there was no doubt in your mind from what Trayvon was telling you on the phone about the creepy ass cracka and so on, that he absolutely believed that George Zimmerman, this man, you didn't know who he was at the time, but this man, was pursuing him?
JEANTEL: Yes.
MORGAN: And he was freaked out by it?
JEANTEL: Yes. Definitely after I say may be a rapist, for every boy, for every man, every — who's not that kind of way, seeing a grown man following them, would they be creep out? So you have to take it — as a parent, when you tell your child, when you see a grown person following you, run away, and all that.
Follow us
Would you go stand there? You going to tell your child stand there? If you tell your child stand there, we're going to see your child on the news for missing person.
"When this was said last night, I thought that's it, this is all anybody is going to be talking about now and by the time 12 noon comes it will be all talked out and it turns out nobody is talking about this," said Limbaugh in the clip from his show.

Latching onto recent comments made by star witness Rachel Jeantel on CNN, conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh said she admitted Trayvon Martin attacked George Zimmerman because he thought Zimmerman was a gay rapist.
Citing the transcript from the interview Jeantel did with CNN's Piers Morgan on Monday night, Limbaugh concluded from the segment of the interview that Martin got shot because he was a "gay basher."
MORGAN: But you — but you felt that there was no doubt in your mind from what Trayvon was telling you on the phone about the creepy ass cracka and so on, that he absolutely believed that George Zimmerman, this man, you didn't know who he was at the time, but this man, was pursuing him?
JEANTEL: Yes.
MORGAN: And he was freaked out by it?
JEANTEL: Yes. Definitely after I say may be a rapist, for every boy, for every man, every — who's not that kind of way, seeing a grown man following them, would they be creep out? So you have to take it — as a parent, when you tell your child, when you see a grown person following you, run away, and all that.
Follow us
Would you go stand there? You going to tell your child stand there? If you tell your child stand there, we're going to see your child on the news for missing person.
"When this was said last night, I thought that's it, this is all anybody is going to be talking about now and by the time 12 noon comes it will be all talked out and it turns out nobody is talking about this," said Limbaugh in the clip from his show.

Read more at http://www.christianpost.com/news/rush-limbau...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Me thinks (Sic, LMAO LRS tm reg'd) OMG, can't stop laughing. Ok, let's start over. Methinks you have not a clue what "mindset" means. I have a mindset that not only are you a loser, but a dumb loser.
And there you go again! Thinking you know something you don't. Fool.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard that Heroin is back these days.
It amazes me how young people can still smoke, drink and take drugs with all the information out there how harmful it is.
What interested me was in the United States autopsy toxicology reports take a couple of months to come back and in Canada it was already decided in a few days.
It amazes me how young people voted for Obama in 2012 after they had four years to find out how bad he was for our country.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Now, this is typical Libtardian Logic. They did not tase him for JAYWALKING! If he complied, he 1) would not have been tased and 2) they may have given him a verbal warming.
You see, black racist think white people do things to them because they are black, and nothing more.
Cops Taser Man Three Times For Jaywalking
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Why do you post these miscellaneous trivial things? Again, and I ask, where do you get those? It can't just be accidental, you're looking for this kind of insignificant stuff. And ALWAYS, always, it's race with you - And what is weird is, THE BLACK GUY GETS TASED and somehow, in your mixed-up head, totally illogically, HE IS THE RACIST.

How would I see this? Easy. Overzealous and overeager cops and a guy who is too obstinate. Why didn't he just show an I.D in order to avoid all this? But yes, the cops are wrong. Dead wrong. Tasering does not match the crime.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

We do not need to deport illegal aliens. We just have to make sure Americans get first pick at jobs!

Mexico is angry...Wow!

The shoe is on the other foot and the Mexicans from the State of Sonora , Mexico do not like it. Can you believe the nerve of these people? It's almost funny. The State of Sonora is angry at the influx of Mexicans into Mexico !!

Nine state legislators from the Mexican State of Sonora traveled to Tucson to complain about Arizona 's new employer crackdown on illegal s from Mexico . It seems that many Mexican illegal s are returning to their hometowns and the officials in the Sonora state government are ticked off. A delegation of nine state legislators from Sonora was in Tucson on Tuesday to state that Arizona 's new 'Employer Sanctions Law' will have a devastating effect on the Mexican state. At a news conference, the legislators said that Sonora,- Arizona's southern neighbor - made up of mostly small towns - cannot handle the demand for housing, jobs and schools that it will face as Mexican workers return to their hometowns from the USA without jobs or money.

The Arizona law, which took effect Jan. 1, punishes Arizona employers who knowingly hire individuals without valid legal documents to work in the United States . Penalties include suspension of, or loss of, their business license. The Mexican legislators are angry because their own citizens are returning to their hometowns, placing a burden on THEIR state government instead of ours.

'How can Arizona pass a law like this?' asked Mexican Rep Leticia Amparano-Gamez, who represents Nogales .'There is not one person living in Sonora who does not have a friend or relative working in Arizona ,' she said, speaking in Spanish.'Mexico is not prepared for this, for the tremendous problems it will face as more and more Mexicans working in Arizona and who were sending money to their families return to their hometowns in Sonora without jobs,' she said 'We are one family, socially and economically,' she said of the people of Sonora and Arizona .

Wrong! The United States is a sovereign nation, not a subsidiary of Mexico , and its taxpayers are not responsible for the welfare of Mexico 's citizens. It's time for the Mexican government, and its citizens, to stop feeding parasitically off the United States and to start taking care of its/their own needs.

Too bad that other states within the USA don't pass a law just like that passed by Arizona . Maybe that's the answer, since our own Congress will do nothing.!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hummm, when a person wants to make a fool of himself, LET HIM. Yes, cut them off when they filibuster the debate. But she did not cut him off because he was filibustering.
Taking a shot at the Texas dem filibusterer? How childish, like this was the time to do it? His stupid intervention was on CNN, he is not an elected official and he was making a fool of himself, and she rightly cut him off so he would not look even stupider than he is. What's that got to do with the Texas House and filibustering and a state senator trying to prevent Texas from turning back the clock 50 years

What's filibustering got to do with CNN and the host cutting off an idiot because she probably felt sorry for him?

The filibuster in the Texas Senate has no relevance to what we are talking about here. CNN's Grace had every right to cut the idiot off. But, the state senator, Wendy Davis in her tennis shoes, was totally within her rights to filibuster (though I don't think filibustering should be allowed) and unless there was a hick in her procedures, she could not be cut off.
Therealnews com

Islip Terrace, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>It amazes me how young people voted for Obama in 2012 after they had four years to find out how bad he was for our country.
Same thing happened in 2004 when Dumbya Bush won a second term.

The elites keep winning and We The People keep losing.

==========

Americans need a viable third and fourth party who will represent “We The People” instead of the wealthy few who own Congress!

Progressive Democrats / http://pdamerica.org/

Green Party / http://gp.org/index.php

Ralph Nader / http://www.votenader.org/

Ron Paul / http://www.campaignforliberty.com/

Libertarian Party / http://www.lp.org/

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

P.S. I forgot to delete the 1st paragraph. Oh well, let it be.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Oh, it was YOU? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). Apologies to LRS, poor thing, I got the wrong, er , man.
So it was you? How could I ever say it was not a word? I use it all the time. It's old Shakespearian English. I believe you had written "Me Thinks" or something or other and thought I'd help, I corrected you, though LRS, now I remember, in weird error-filled solidarity, kept using it and spelling it "Me thinks" or some other variety. You two remind me of the Hitler - Hess duo. I have no idea which is which - you are an intellectual compared to LRS (wow, I can't believe I said that) so that could make you Hess. He's a big mouth and a bluffer, a loser bluffer, so he would be Hitler minus the charm.
Like I said jackfish, you're FOS! Nothing more than a shyt stirrer. Congrats, what an accomplishment! Churn away lil ember!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And there you go again! Thinking you know something you don't. Fool.
I know mindset. Do you? You should, you irrelevantly brought it up. Yet, not a clue as to its meaning, right? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)
Therealnews com

Islip Terrace, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

P.S. I forgot to delete the 1st paragraph. Oh well, let it be.
Good song.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Same thing happened in 2004 when Dumbya Bush won a second term.
The elites keep winning and We The People keep losing.
==========
Americans need a viable third and fourth party who will represent “We The People” instead of the wealthy few who own Congress!
Progressive Democrats / http://pdamerica.org/
Green Party / http://gp.org/index.php
Ralph Nader / http://www.votenader.org/
Ron Paul / http://www.campaignforliberty.com/
Libertarian Party / http://www.lp.org/
You will have 3 or 4 parties when people situated mostly on the right stop believing that conversion to metric is not an international communist plot.
Therealnews com

Islip Terrace, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You will have 3 or 4 parties when people situated mostly on the right stop believing that conversion to metric is not an international communist plot.
Yes and only in America a person can become rich.

There are no billionaires in other countries.

lol
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I know mindset. Do you? You should, you irrelevantly brought it up. Yet, not a clue as to its meaning, right? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)
Irrelevantly? Hardly. It's not my fault if you're too dense to understand a simple concept. You missed the analogy because you're an idiot. Now you want to pretend you knew what I was talking about! LMAO! You're as fake as Obumbler and you lie just like Holder! Your two heroes. Fat, clueless, ugly and drunk is no way to go through life, spanky! Oops, you already did! LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

I think we should start charging jackfish for Daycare Services or in simple terms for jackfish, Babysitting! What's the going rate these days?
Therealnews com

Islip Terrace, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
I think we should start charging jackfish for Daycare Services or in simple terms for jackfish, Babysitting! What's the going rate these days?
Last I heard it was a dollar three eighty an hour.

$1380?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

I'd say she got off lightly.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Al-Qaida Branch Says No. 2 Leader Killed in Yemen

Posted: Jul 17, 2013 7:57 AM EDT
Updated: Jul 17, 2013 7:57 AM EDT

SANAA, Yemen (AP)- The Yemen-based branch of al-Qaida says a U.S. drone strike has killed a former Guantanamo Bay prisoner who rose to become the group's No. 2 figure. The announcement, posted on militant websites, gives no date for the death of Saudi-born Saeed al-Shihri.

http://www.valleynewslive.com/story/22862032/...

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/T0OM8B46539U879...

Wonder "how many" more he took out???
With a 'drone ???

WHAT is "really" happening ...
THAT they are keeping Martin case in the news FOR?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

60 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min killtaker 1,078,929
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 4 min andet1987 459
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 25 min Mothra 45,768
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 29 min TRD 67,894
In a WAR between RUSSIA and GLOBALISTS, I'm "RO... 1 hr SnuffAGlobalist 1
Anti-Jewish leaflets: Anti-Semitic hate message... 1 hr SnuffAGlobalist 7
Black Women 2 hr joey 1
Amy 7-23 2 hr Julie 9
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr Rose of Tralee 97,515
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 9:06PM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters