BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
144,581 - 144,600 of 174,626 Comments Last updated 21 min ago
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Post 164227, you wrote : "No need to pray, everyone knew they would react in this exact manner. No surprise here. Beating an innocent man because they didn't "like" the verdict is jungle behavior. Is it any wonder they do not fit into society well? I think not! "
And right up there, you wrote "I've said from day one I didn't care what color his skin is". Really? so we have to conclude that you are saying you're not a racist.
In post 164227, you write "jungle behavior" and "Is it any wonder they do not fit into society well? I think not!".
Would you care to inform us which colour of folks you are referring to please? Or are you coming back with more filth and ad hominem?
Jungle - Animals jackfish, animals! And guess what? Animals come in all different colors. Gee, look who's fixated on a color! YOU! To borrow a phrase from Rogue, ghetto people are who I'm talking about. They come in all different colors too. My statement about Obama stands. You really do need to grow up. Try thinking of it in terms of a "mindset". That's what we're talking about here. And you're just as lost as you can be. LMAO!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to see I'm still inside your head! BTW, you're FOS. Zimmerman was 60ft away and you're in Canada but you know what all posters are thinking, feeling, how we were raised, what kind of parents we had, etc etc! What a flagrant hypocrite! LMAO! You are one screwed up dude or dudette, whichever the case may be. What a joke. Lean pot? LMAO!!! You're frickin' clueless!
I HAVE to repeat what you posted, so incredulous and dumb is it : "Zimmerman was 60ft away and you're in Canada but you know what all posters are thinking, feeling, how we were raised, what kind of parents we had, etc etc!"

So, I could not tell if M was high at 2000 miles but Doctor Zimmerman could at 60 feet? Then you somehow drift into posters? What? YOU know what all posters are thinking because you're American and I don't because I'm Canadian? Well, and you think you are geographically closer to them, as if that mattered? Hmmm, I'm closer to most Americans than you are, did you know that? Oh, btw, I don't know what they or YOU are thinking, I don't have to. Dumbness, thanks to the internet and your rants, can be spotted from Louisiana to Ottawa.

It matters not where you'd be from or lived, Justice Har Har LRS, you'd be trash anywhere. You know, trash AFTER trash has been treated.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Jungle - Animals jackfish, animals! And guess what? Animals come in all different colors. Gee, look who's fixated on a color! YOU! To borrow a phrase from Rogue, ghetto people are who I'm talking about. They come in all different colors too. My statement about Obama stands. You really do need to grow up. Try thinking of it in terms of a "mindset". That's what we're talking about here. And you're just as lost as you can be. LMAO!
Trash Justice ha ha LRS : "Jungle - Animals jackfish, animals!"

Nice try. NOT. Feeble try. Go get your white robe, dunce cap and burning "T" (ha ha, LRS thought it was a big "T" LMAO LRS tm reg'd and park yourself on Pennsylvania Ave, 1600.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS : "Beating an innocent man because they didn't "like" the verdict is jungle behavior. "Animals beat the guy?

Scum. Maggots shy away from the likes of you.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I HAVE to repeat what you posted, so incredulous and dumb is it : "Zimmerman was 60ft away and you're in Canada but you know what all posters are thinking, feeling, how we were raised, what kind of parents we had, etc etc!"
So, I could not tell if M was high at 2000 miles but Doctor Zimmerman could at 60 feet? Then you somehow drift into posters? What? YOU know what all posters are thinking because you're American and I don't because I'm Canadian? Well, and you think you are geographically closer to them, as if that mattered? Hmmm, I'm closer to most Americans than you are, did you know that? Oh, btw, I don't know what they or YOU are thinking, I don't have to. Dumbness, thanks to the internet and your rants, can be spotted from Louisiana to Ottawa.
It matters not where you'd be from or lived, Justice Har Har LRS, you'd be trash anywhere. You know, trash AFTER trash has been treated.
Exactly as I said, you're completely lost! I'll clue you in dip, What you're accusing Zimmerman of is exactly what you do all the time! Hypocrite! Sorry, but you're just FOS.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
LRS : "Beating an innocent man because they didn't "like" the verdict is jungle behavior. "Animals beat the guy?
Scum. Maggots shy away from the likes of you.
And there you go again! Mindset you dipshyt. Can you understand that a mindset has nothing to do with one's skin? Apparently not. Do you have a functioning brain cell? Good Lord! I think you might want to have your meds checked out after all.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly as I said, you're completely lost! I'll clue you in dip, What you're accusing Zimmerman of is exactly what you do all the time! Hypocrite! Sorry, but you're just FOS.
Hmm, except for writing that Zimmerman incredulously spotted a drugged Martin at 60 feet, grateful, without filthy language and ad hominem, explain and show how I accused Zimmerman of anything. Oh, I did say he killed Martin. Didn't he? did he deny it? C'mon, eh boy, what did I accuse Zimmerman of? Hmmm, sorry to bother you, but what is it I do all the time? Curious.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And there you go again! Mindset you dipshyt. Can you understand that a mindset has nothing to do with one's skin? Apparently not. Do you have a functioning brain cell? Good Lord! I think you might want to have your meds checked out after all.
Me thinks (Sic, LMAO LRS tm reg'd) OMG, can't stop laughing. Ok, let's start over. Methinks you have not a clue what "mindset" means. I have a mindset that not only are you a loser, but a dumb loser.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Wingman? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Having justice ha ha LRs as a wingman is pretty much like Snoopy having the Red Baron as wingman LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Me thinks (Sic, LMAO LRS tm reg'd) OMG, can't stop laughing. Ok, let's start over. Methinks you have not a clue what "mindset" means. I have a mindset that not only are you a loser, but a dumb loser.
Wasn't it about two weeks ago you said "Methinks" was not a word when I was using it?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Hmm, except for writing that Zimmerman incredulously spotted a drugged Martin at 60 feet, grateful, without filthy language and ad hominem, explain and show how I accused Zimmerman of anything. Oh, I did say he killed Martin. Didn't he? did he deny it? C'mon, eh boy, what did I accuse Zimmerman of? Hmmm, sorry to bother you, but what is it I do all the time? Curious.
But Trayvon walked up to GZ while he was in is car at the beginning and asked him what he was doing. Sounds a lot closer than sixty feet to me!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Now, this is typical Libtardian Logic. They did not tase him for JAYWALKING! If he complied, he 1) would not have been tased and 2) they may have given him a verbal warming.
You see, black racist think white people do things to them because they are black, and nothing more.

Cops Taser Man Three Times For Jaywalking
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Jacques,
That hoodie argument being trumpeted by some people as a symbol of discrimination is baseless.
I have worn a hoodie most of my adult life when the temperature dips below 70 degrees Farenheit, and never once have I experienced so much as even a sneer from anyone because of my choice of fashion apparel.
I love my hoodies and don't know what I would do without them.
loose

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You cite from number 2 from my post? What about the first part of my post? Nothing to say about idiot Taaffe? Here it is :
I wrote : "She did the fool a favour by cutting off his mike. Else, he would've made an even bigger fool of himself, as he proved when citing the 2nd amendment. Let's review some of it, or what Taaffe recounted: "Zimmerman “was on his way to the Target that night when he saw Trayvon,” whom he said “looks suspicious, and he's on drug,” WOW. And Taaffe would repeat THAT?
Hummm, when a person wants to make a fool of himself, LET HIM. Yes, cut them off when they filibuster the debate. But she did not cut him off because he was filibustering.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
That hoodie argument being trumpeted by some people as a symbol of discrimination is baseless.
I have worn a hoodie most of my adult life when the temperature dips below 70 degrees Farenheit, and never once have I experienced so much as even a sneer from anyone because of my choice of fashion apparel.
loose
When I go fishing, I have two hoodies. One a large and the other one an XL which I layer over the large one. I also have a poncho in my boat but if I use it, it is used to return to the dock only. I am not that hard core of a fisherman.
Oh, three and a half years ago I gave two of my LG hoodies to two 14 y/o lost black boys. They were on there way home from school in Ocala when they hopped train but it got going to fast and they were afraid to jump off. Four hours later they were 90 miles north at the rail yard in Baldwin, FL.
About nine pm they walked into the Waffle House and a four am the next morning they were still they. It was late February and by four am it was in the high 40s and they were in shorts and t-shirts so I gave them each an old fishin' hoodie of mine.
They were both about 5'7" but the weighed only about 125 and the looked funny in the LG hoodies. We tried to call their moms but no one answered. At five am I call the non-emergency line and reported them as "lost boys". An hour later a robo-cop chowed up and treated them as runaways.
If you were a kid and wanted to runaway, would you have food or cloths in your backpack or would you have books? They had BOOKS!!! Ya don't have to be Sherlock Holmes to figure that out!
At eight I went downtown to Sheriff Rutherfords office and tried to get myself arrested. When they said I could not see him, I just sat down in the entrance. Yep, a dozen cops around me and we were just across a sidewalk from the county jail and they would not arrest me! Oh, I did get to file a complain with a lieutenant though.
Oh, Sheriff Rutherford is the A-hole to the left (our right) of Angela Corey. He maybe a a Republican, but I refused to vote for him last time and never will again. He is another corrupt tin-star politician.
Watch Prosecutor Corey Announce Charges Against Zimmerman in Trayvon Martin Death
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Yep, one of Angela Corey's staff is suing her!!! Angela committed a FELONY obstruction of justice and they guy who ratted her out got fired by her!!! It looks like she is in for a few professional misconduct lawsuits.
I wonder if our AG Bondi will do any criminal investigations against the bwitch?

Fired IT director to sue Zimmerman prosecutor
By Florida Times-Union (Jacksonville, FL) July 17, 2013

Ben Kruidbos testified last month that prosecutors did not turn over all information to George Zimmerman's defense team in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin. Last week, State Attorney Angela Corey fired Kruidbos. Now, his attorney says he plans on filing a lawsuit within 30 days.

"He has certainly received a major body blow by the conduct of the State Attorney's Office," said his attorney, Wesley White. "He knows he did the right thing."

http://www.gopusa.com/news/2013/07/17/fired-i...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Angela Corey is an Attorney General Wana Be who is corrupt to the bone. They are looking real hard at all of her convictions in recent years. The local press has turned on her too. Hopefully she will be in Sheriff Rutherhord's jail!
Wouldn't that be a hoot. A corrupt sheriff jailing a corrupt DA!!!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't it about two weeks ago you said "Methinks" was not a word when I was using it?
Oh, it was YOU? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). Apologies to LRS, poor thing, I got the wrong, er , man.

So it was you? How could I ever say it was not a word? I use it all the time. It's old Shakespearian English. I believe you had written "Me Thinks" or something or other and thought I'd help, I corrected you, though LRS, now I remember, in weird error-filled solidarity, kept using it and spelling it "Me thinks" or some other variety. You two remind me of the Hitler - Hess duo. I have no idea which is which - you are an intellectual compared to LRS (wow, I can't believe I said that) so that could make you Hess. He's a big mouth and a bluffer, a loser bluffer, so he would be Hitler minus the charm.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
loose
I have a half dozen of them. I like light grey because I walk my dogs at night sometimes. When they are 2 or 3 years old, they become my fishin' hoodies. They are also the ones I give away to lost black boys.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

81 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min USAsince1680 1,079,942
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 16 min SamBee 68,375
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 19 min truth 48,910
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 24 min RACE 97,536
Abby July 25, 2014 50 min edogxxx 7
Voice of God Weapon 1 hr Psychopaths 4
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 45,794
Amy 7-24 2 hr Mister Tonka 24
Abby 7-24 15 hr Pippa 42
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000