BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#164318 Jul 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah Trayvon was also using 'lean' which is know to make the user aggressive. No, Trayvon did not deserve to die,,,,, but neither did GZ and just as soon as he thought he was endanger of dying or seriously being injured, he had the right to use deadly force to defend himself.
The assault from Trayvon stated not later than 7:16:11 and the gun shot was recorded at 7:16:55 which as 46 seconds later. During this period only one person was yelling for yelp and the one eye witness said it was GZ.
Jacqueau, how long should Travon been "allowed" to try and kill GZ before he was allowed to defend himself?
You cite from number 2 from my post? What about the first part of my post? Nothing to say about idiot Taaffe? Here it is :

I wrote : "She did the fool a favour by cutting off his mike. Else, he would've made an even bigger fool of himself, as he proved when citing the 2nd amendment. Let's review some of it, or what Taaffe recounted: "Zimmerman “was on his way to the Target that night when he saw Trayvon,” whom he said “looks suspicious, and he's on drug,” WOW. And Taaffe would repeat THAT? Zimmerman, the super sleuth, doctor, behavioral scientist, could detect at 60 feet that Martin was on drugs? Wow. That, Rogue, is as incredulous as your constant insistence that you were there when the shooting occurred"

Strange, Rogue, how you edit and then pick what you BELIEVE you can answer, which you can't, as I will show :

I didn't know "lean" pot is "known" to make the user aggressive. Have you any scientific or medical data to back that up? You're again getting into an area of which you know nothing about yet come out with "aggressive?"

As to what went on, I have no say in this, accused or exonerated neither Z nor M, I WAS NOT THERE. But it appears you and Justice har har LRS were. So I guess I'll have to take your word for it that Martin attacked Zimmerman.

Ottawa

#164319 Jul 17, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I've said from day one I didn't care what color his skin is. It is his policies and actions that I can't stand.
Post 164227, you wrote : "No need to pray, everyone knew they would react in this exact manner. No surprise here. Beating an innocent man because they didn't "like" the verdict is jungle behavior. Is it any wonder they do not fit into society well? I think not! "

And right up there, you wrote "I've said from day one I didn't care what color his skin is". Really? so we have to conclude that you are saying you're not a racist.

In post 164227, you write "jungle behavior" and "Is it any wonder they do not fit into society well? I think not!".

Would you care to inform us which colour of folks you are referring to please? Or are you coming back with more filth and ad hominem?

Ottawa

#164320 Jul 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Trayvon's father did not call 911 to report his son missing until after over thirteen hours after his death. What type of father was he?
February 26
February 26 Zimmerman 7:09:34 PM call to police
At an unverified time, Trayvon Martin walks from the home where he is staying to a nearby 7-Eleven to buy snacks.
6:24:18 PM — As shown by a store CCTV, Martin purchases a bag of Skittles and an AriZona Watermelon Fruit Juice Cocktail (often described in media and at protests as AriZona iced tea.)[Used with DXM to make 'lean' a drug concoction]
6:54 – 7:12 — Martin has an 18-minute cell phone call with a girl reported to be his girlfriend. The call gets disconnected.
7:09:34 – 7:13:41 — George Zimmerman calls the Sanford Police Department (SPD) from his truck; total time of the call is 4 minutes 7 seconds.
7:11:33 — Zimmerman tells the police dispatcher that Trayvon Martin is running.
7:11:59 — In reply to the dispatcher's question, "Are you following him?" Zimmerman responds with, "Yes." Dispatcher: "OK, we don't need you to do that." Zimmerman: "OK."
7:12:00 – 7:12:59 — The girl calls Martin again at some point during this minute.
7:13:10 — Zimmerman says he does not know Martin's location.
7:13:41 — The end of Zimmerman's call to Sanford police.
7:16:00 – 7:16:59 — Martin's call from the girl goes dead during this minute.
7:16:11 — First 911 call from witness about a fight, calls for help heard.
7:16:55 — Gunshot heard on 911 call.
February 27
Approximately 1:00 AM — Zimmerman released (duration described as "five hours").
8:39 AM – Martin reported missing by his father.
Like too many other fathers. Does that signify his son should be shot dead?

Ottawa

#164321 Jul 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jimmy Carter Supports Zimmerman Verdict:'The Right Decision'
BY JOEL B POLLAK
Former President Jimmy Carter stymied Democrats' efforts to turn the death of Trayvon Martin into a partisan rallying cry Tuesday, telling local NBC affiliate WXIA in Atlanta that the acquittal of George Zimmerman was correct.
What? The very Carter you deride as the peanut farmer, as weak and the worst president ever? You quote him now?

Ottawa

#164322 Jul 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
From the New York Times.
What detectives told Trayvon’s father
Detectives gave Tracy Martin, Trayvon’s father, an account of the events that Mr. Martin finds hard to believe. Trayvon's father, Tracy Martin, was told that Trayvon approached Mr. Zimmerman twice. First, he walked up to Mr. Zimmerman’s vehicle and asked why he was following him. Mr. Zimmerman denied following him. Trayvon walked away, and Mr. Zimmerman got out of his vehicle. Trayvon then approached him from behind a building and said,“What’s your problem, homie?” Mr. Zimmerman said he did not have a problem, and Trayvon attacked him. Trayvon hit Mr. Zimmerman and pinned him to the ground. Mr. Zimmerman pulled his gun as he was being beat and fired one shot.“You got me,” Trayvon said, falling back.
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2012/04/02...
What a low-down little creep you are. Sticking Wnd.com and foxnews.com style coverage onto the revered New York Times.

Number 1 : The article is dated June 2012, not long after it happened. How convenient not to mention that;

Number 2 : When you read a REAL newspaper like the NYT, Rogue, you are not reading trash like the Washington Star or WND.com or written Foxnews.com . No, this was an article in the NYT, NOT an opinionated piece like you see in your trashy papers;

Number 3 : You also conveniently failed to report that the entire article is based on what ZIMMERMAN told the police, for god's sake. The NYT takes no sides, just reports it as told by ZIMMERMAN. And you're surprised Martin's father disbelieved it?

Anything to champion your little lethal toys, guns. And championing the likes of Zimmerman gives us a true picture of you, Rogue, as Zimmerman did something you and your colleague gun nuts have been long :ng to do for a long time : Waste a hoodie, yessssss. And preferably a black hoodie.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#164323 Jul 17, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I would not want my kids to be raised in a Marxist-Leninist-Stalinist Communist environment like your kids have been raised. No thanks.
Marxist-Leninist-Stalinist Communist environment ... said jockitch!

SOooooo now you're calling God ... THIS!?!

Joshua 24:15
King James Version (KJV)
15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

<3

My parents RAISED us in a God fearing environment!
KNOWING "right from wrong
GOOD vs. evil!

Do you KNOW what "God fearing" even defines!?!

NO!

It MEANS the "beginning of wisdom" ...
Something 'evident' THAT you DO NOT have!

~-~

you WILL "burn in hell"
for your 'blasphemy'...

"Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit is rejecting Gods offer to forgive you of your sin."?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...

So when the Bible speaks out against lustful thoughts, it's talking about thoughts about selfishly doing things that might feel good in the short term, but mean a lack of consideration for others, and a possible recklessness as to the consequences for others or oneself. And when it talks about how instead of lust, people should have love and consideration for others, it means people should care about each other's well-being and want the best for them.

http://www.broadcaster.org.uk/section2/transc...

Time is coming ...

Chambers Brothers - Time Has Come Today

Today wouldn't BE too soon!
imo ...

Ottawa

#164324 Jul 17, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard that Heroin is back these days.
It amazes me how young people can still smoke, drink and take drugs with all the information out there how harmful it is.
What interested me was in the United States autopsy toxicology reports take a couple of months to come back and in Canada it was already decided in a few days.
Kids take drugs? Look to the parents.
Therealnews com

Oakdale, NY

#164325 Jul 17, 2013
Anderson Cooper Interviews Witnesses To Trayvon Martin Shooting

March 20th, 2012

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/anderson-cooper-in...

==========

Lawrence O’Donnell On Zimmerman 911 Tape:‘I Believe What We Have Here Is Evidence Of A Police Cover-Up’

March 20th, 2012

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/lawrence-odonnell-...

Ottawa

#164326 Jul 17, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very accurate and Nancy is much more conservative IMO too.
Frank Taaffe looks like he is headed to anchor a show on Fox News Republican Propaganda Channel.
LOL
Tks for the info. Well, Taaffe seems like ideal material for Foxnews.com

Fascist, racist and dumb. Overqualified.
Therealnews com

Oakdale, NY

#164329 Jul 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Tks for the info. Well, Taaffe seems like ideal material for Foxnews.com
Fascist, racist and dumb. Overqualified.
Taaffe speaks like a Limbaugh wanna bee.

Racist, Fascist, Hateful, and Dumb.

lol
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#164331 Jul 17, 2013
<quoted text>
You cite from number 2 from my post? What about the first part of my post? Nothing to say about idiot Taaffe? Here it is :
I wrote : "She did the fool a favour by cutting off his mike. Else, he would've made an even bigger fool of himself, as he proved when citing the 2nd amendment. Let's review some of it, or what Taaffe recounted: "Zimmerman “was on his way to the Target that night when he saw Trayvon,” whom he said “looks suspicious, and he's on drug,” WOW. And Taaffe would repeat THAT? Zimmerman, the super sleuth, doctor, behavioral scientist, could detect at 60 feet that Martin was on drugs? Wow. That, Rogue, is as incredulous as your constant insistence that you were there when the shooting occurred"
Strange, Rogue, how you edit and then pick what you BELIEVE you can answer, which you can't, as I will show :
I didn't know "lean" pot is "known" to make the user aggressive. Have you any scientific or medical data to back that up? You're again getting into an area of which you know nothing about yet come out with "aggressive?"
As to what went on, I have no say in this, accused or exonerated neither Z nor M, I WAS NOT THERE. But it appears you and Justice har har LRS were. So I guess I'll have to take your word for it that Martin attacked Zimmerman.
Good to see I'm still inside your head! BTW, you're FOS. Zimmerman was 60ft away and you're in Canada but you know what all posters are thinking, feeling, how we were raised, what kind of parents we had, etc etc! What a flagrant hypocrite! LMAO! You are one screwed up dude or dudette, whichever the case may be. What a joke. Lean pot? LMAO!!! You're frickin' clueless!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#164334 Jul 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Post 164227, you wrote : "No need to pray, everyone knew they would react in this exact manner. No surprise here. Beating an innocent man because they didn't "like" the verdict is jungle behavior. Is it any wonder they do not fit into society well? I think not! "
And right up there, you wrote "I've said from day one I didn't care what color his skin is". Really? so we have to conclude that you are saying you're not a racist.
In post 164227, you write "jungle behavior" and "Is it any wonder they do not fit into society well? I think not!".
Would you care to inform us which colour of folks you are referring to please? Or are you coming back with more filth and ad hominem?
Jungle - Animals jackfish, animals! And guess what? Animals come in all different colors. Gee, look who's fixated on a color! YOU! To borrow a phrase from Rogue, ghetto people are who I'm talking about. They come in all different colors too. My statement about Obama stands. You really do need to grow up. Try thinking of it in terms of a "mindset". That's what we're talking about here. And you're just as lost as you can be. LMAO!

Ottawa

#164335 Jul 17, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to see I'm still inside your head! BTW, you're FOS. Zimmerman was 60ft away and you're in Canada but you know what all posters are thinking, feeling, how we were raised, what kind of parents we had, etc etc! What a flagrant hypocrite! LMAO! You are one screwed up dude or dudette, whichever the case may be. What a joke. Lean pot? LMAO!!! You're frickin' clueless!
I HAVE to repeat what you posted, so incredulous and dumb is it : "Zimmerman was 60ft away and you're in Canada but you know what all posters are thinking, feeling, how we were raised, what kind of parents we had, etc etc!"

So, I could not tell if M was high at 2000 miles but Doctor Zimmerman could at 60 feet? Then you somehow drift into posters? What? YOU know what all posters are thinking because you're American and I don't because I'm Canadian? Well, and you think you are geographically closer to them, as if that mattered? Hmmm, I'm closer to most Americans than you are, did you know that? Oh, btw, I don't know what they or YOU are thinking, I don't have to. Dumbness, thanks to the internet and your rants, can be spotted from Louisiana to Ottawa.

It matters not where you'd be from or lived, Justice Har Har LRS, you'd be trash anywhere. You know, trash AFTER trash has been treated.

Ottawa

#164336 Jul 17, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Jungle - Animals jackfish, animals! And guess what? Animals come in all different colors. Gee, look who's fixated on a color! YOU! To borrow a phrase from Rogue, ghetto people are who I'm talking about. They come in all different colors too. My statement about Obama stands. You really do need to grow up. Try thinking of it in terms of a "mindset". That's what we're talking about here. And you're just as lost as you can be. LMAO!
Trash Justice ha ha LRS : "Jungle - Animals jackfish, animals!"

Nice try. NOT. Feeble try. Go get your white robe, dunce cap and burning "T" (ha ha, LRS thought it was a big "T" LMAO LRS tm reg'd and park yourself on Pennsylvania Ave, 1600.

Ottawa

#164337 Jul 17, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS : "Beating an innocent man because they didn't "like" the verdict is jungle behavior. "Animals beat the guy?

Scum. Maggots shy away from the likes of you.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#164339 Jul 17, 2013
<quoted text>
I HAVE to repeat what you posted, so incredulous and dumb is it : "Zimmerman was 60ft away and you're in Canada but you know what all posters are thinking, feeling, how we were raised, what kind of parents we had, etc etc!"
So, I could not tell if M was high at 2000 miles but Doctor Zimmerman could at 60 feet? Then you somehow drift into posters? What? YOU know what all posters are thinking because you're American and I don't because I'm Canadian? Well, and you think you are geographically closer to them, as if that mattered? Hmmm, I'm closer to most Americans than you are, did you know that? Oh, btw, I don't know what they or YOU are thinking, I don't have to. Dumbness, thanks to the internet and your rants, can be spotted from Louisiana to Ottawa.
It matters not where you'd be from or lived, Justice Har Har LRS, you'd be trash anywhere. You know, trash AFTER trash has been treated.
Exactly as I said, you're completely lost! I'll clue you in dip, What you're accusing Zimmerman of is exactly what you do all the time! Hypocrite! Sorry, but you're just FOS.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#164340 Jul 17, 2013
<quoted text>
LRS : "Beating an innocent man because they didn't "like" the verdict is jungle behavior. "Animals beat the guy?
Scum. Maggots shy away from the likes of you.
And there you go again! Mindset you dipshyt. Can you understand that a mindset has nothing to do with one's skin? Apparently not. Do you have a functioning brain cell? Good Lord! I think you might want to have your meds checked out after all.

Ottawa

#164343 Jul 17, 2013

<quoted text>
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly as I said, you're completely lost! I'll clue you in dip, What you're accusing Zimmerman of is exactly what you do all the time! Hypocrite! Sorry, but you're just FOS.
Hmm, except for writing that Zimmerman incredulously spotted a drugged Martin at 60 feet, grateful, without filthy language and ad hominem, explain and show how I accused Zimmerman of anything. Oh, I did say he killed Martin. Didn't he? did he deny it? C'mon, eh boy, what did I accuse Zimmerman of? Hmmm, sorry to bother you, but what is it I do all the time? Curious.

Ottawa

#164344 Jul 17, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And there you go again! Mindset you dipshyt. Can you understand that a mindset has nothing to do with one's skin? Apparently not. Do you have a functioning brain cell? Good Lord! I think you might want to have your meds checked out after all.
Me thinks (Sic, LMAO LRS tm reg'd) OMG, can't stop laughing. Ok, let's start over. Methinks you have not a clue what "mindset" means. I have a mindset that not only are you a loser, but a dumb loser.

Ottawa

#164345 Jul 17, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Wingman? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Incognito4Ever 1,109,339
Amy 9-16 7 min Zap Brannigan 27
A short math question. I will reply with answer... 8 min Bye Bye I Quit 4
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 9 min Eric 69,368
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min truth-facts 46,595
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 15 min NevadaBob 1,922
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 17 min cheluzal 98,213
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE