BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Therealnews com

Oakdale, NY

#164277 Jul 17, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Every one knows that our country can not survive the radical left wing agenda supported by the Democrat party. If the Democrats have their way all working people will be paying over 75% of their earnings in taxes,so that Democrats can waste more tax dollars on frivolity.
You are believing in a myth that does not exist.

Obama and his leadership Democrats are all Centrist Corporate and NOT Liberal/Progressives.

Much closer to the rightwing than the leftwing.

==========

The Return of Lawrence Summers, Mr. Spectacular Failure
July 16, 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/mxy8hww
Tell me it’s a sick joke: Former U.S. Treasury Secretary Lawrence Summers, the guy who tops the list of those responsible for sabotaging the world’s economy, is lobbying to be the next chairman of the Federal Reserve. But no, it makes perfect sense, since Summers has long succeeded spectacularly by failing.
Why should his miserable record in the Clinton and Obama administrations hold him back from future disastrous adventures at our expense? With Ben Bernanke set to step down in January, and Obama still in deep denial over the pain and damage his former top economic adviser Summers brought to tens of millions of Americans, this darling of Wall Street has yet another shot to savage the economy.
http://www.commondreams.org/view/2013/07/16

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#164278 Jul 17, 2013
Now this is one sick racist woman. And to think she is a professor too!!!

Ivy League professor calls God a 'racist' after Zimmerman verdict
Published July 16, 2013 FoxNews.com

An Ivy League professor blogged after George Zimmerman was found not guilty of murdering Trayvon Martin that the verdict shows God is a “white racist” who stalks “young black men.”
Anthea Butler, an associate professor at the University of Pennsylvania's Department of Religious Studies, made the unusual comments in a blog post released on Monday on ReligionDispatches.org , where she is a regular contributor.
“God ain’t good all of the time. In fact, sometimes, God is not for us,” she wrote in the post.“As a black woman in an [sic] nation that has taken too many pains to remind me that I am not a white man, and am not capable of taking care of my reproductive rights, or my voting rights, I know that this American god ain’t my god.
“As a matter of fact, I think he’s a white racist god with a problem. More importantly, he is carrying a gun and stalking young black men,” she added.
Butler adds that Trayvon Martin’s killing was the result of racism that was influenced by Christianity.
“As a historian of American and African-American religion, I know that the Trayvon Martin moment is just one moment in a history of racism in America that, in large part, has its underpinnings in Christianity and its history,” she wrote.“Those of us who teach American Religion have a responsibility to tell all of the story, not just the nice touchy-feely parts.”
“When the good Christians of America are some of its biggest racists, one has to consider our moral responsibility to call out those who clearly are not for human flourishing, no matter what ethnicity a person is. Where are you on that scale? I know where I am.”
According to her biography, Butler holds doctorate and masters degrees in religion from Vanderbilt University as well as a masters in theology from Fuller Theological Seminary. She is the author of a 2007 book titled "Women in the Church of God in Christ, Making A Sanctified World," published by University of North Carolina Press.
Butler, who did not respond to requests for comment, is also an associate chair for the school's religious studies department and is a regular contributor and guest on both MSNBC and CNN.
Josiah Ryan, editor-in-chief of Campus Reform, which first reported Butler's comments, said the professor's reaction to the verdict was bizarre.
"No amount of heartbreak over the Zimmerman acquittal justifies these hateful posts," Ryan said. "Professor Butler's remarks were clearly designed to hurt when Americans needed healing and to divide when we needed unity.”
"In tumultuous times students must be able turn to their professors for calm and wisdom. In stoking the flames of hatred, Professor Butler has betrayed her students' trust. UPenn administrators ought not to allow her back in the classroom."
Officials for the University of Pennsylvania declined to comment.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/07/16/upenn-pr...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#164279 Jul 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Everyone knows there are no gay men in Iran
Sad execution of gay men in Iran
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
<quoted text>
My point being, you seem to think America is evil ..... and I totally disagree with you. Pooptard brings out the case of the 71 y/o black man convicted of manslaughter who was denied the STG defence and insists it is a RACIAL issue when all I see is a questionable conviction not based on race.
It is you Libtards that are constantly inserting race into every issue. Maybe Trayvon was profiled, not as a black person, but as a young male whom looked like he might be casing a house to burgle.
But there is evidence that Trayvon assaulted GZ because he was a "creepy azz cracker". So it is YOU Libtards who see racism where it isn't and then fail to see racism where it is!!!
I'm sorry, but you're wrong, wrong and more wrong.

I know you won't, because you can't, but please indicate where in this post or any other post for that matter, I even hinted that the United States is evil. You should be able to find at least one instance, no? I am for the most part a friend and admirer of the USA but by no means do I find it's paradise. No country is.

In my post, I said I did not want to see any gay executions in Iran and stated, yes, stated, that you relish watching that kind of thing. Why do I STATE that? Because if you didn't love watching that, you would not show it here. Your birther friends probably enjoyed machine-gun-like orgasms watching it.

I don't bring race into anything, and certainly not in the Z trial. I DO reply to racial posts, like so many of yours. You don't even know, you don't even realise that merely saying "Oh, what a nice clean friendly black family" is doubly racist? And what goes unsaid is "but they better not demand their rights and even more, not contest anything the gov't says or does".

As to Trayvon, look back, I never took sides right up until the jury's verdict, even said it could go either way. Ask Loose. I have commented very little since the verdict, and I have not questioned it. I said "case closed".

Ottawa

#164280 Jul 17, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
A Quick Aside:
Jacques maybe you can shed some light on this, if you know.
How can an autopsy toxicology report get results so fast in Canada and here in the States takes months?
Wish I could answer that. I didn't know ours showed quicker results. Sorry.
Therealnews com

Oakdale, NY

#164281 Jul 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But it was you do gooders who did that. Why did Barack H. Obama go to bat for Hanes underwear in Haiti to keep the minimum wage low. Because if Haiti set the minimum wage to high, Hanes would have pulled out of Haiti and gone to another country with lower wages.
Yep, Obama did that and you closed your eyes. It is just like Nancy Pelosi and Starkiss so stop blaming us TEA Partiers!!!
Obama is liberal in name only.

His leadership team in the House and Senate are also liberals in name only.

The Senate only has 5 liberals and all the rest are centrist corporate hacks.
Therealnews com

Oakdale, NY

#164282 Jul 17, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>I like Michele Bachmann very much and wish her well in her further endeavors. She has been a breath of fresh air for our entire country. Too bad there isn't many more like her in Congress.
She is attractive looking but brain dead.

lol

Location hidden

#164283 Jul 17, 2013
And she said this on an atheologist website. Can you say "radical anti-theist"! Oh course she has her First Amendment right, as we all do, but we also have the right to condemn her her views. She has insulted the Martin family!

http://www.religiondispatches.org/

Location hidden

#164284 Jul 17, 2013
But the Libtards will not even consider that this might be true as it is from a none George Soros appoved site.

It wasn’t just ‘Skittles’ Trayvon was carrying
Posted on July 16, 2013

These were the ingredients in the drugs that he abused. So much for the innocent little child.
Check it out:

The Conservative Treehouse (aka “CTH” and “The Last Refuge”) earned Zimmerman’s grateful acknowledgement because of its extraordinary investigative work undertaken throughout the saga, particularly in obtaining through Freedom of Information Act and publishing public records that revealed the corruption and racism connected to the charges and the trial itself, naming who was involved regardless of how high up the political food chain it went, in what the investigative bloggers called “The Zimmerman Railroading.”

Among its reports, Trayvon Martin’s drug use, explaining how the Skittles and Arizona Watermelon Fruit Juice Cocktail drink he carried that night are ingredients that, when mixed with dextromethorphan (DXM) cough syrup, create “Lean”, a concocted high which can cause psychosis and aggression over the longer term. According to the autopsy report, Martin’s liver showed damage consistent with DXM abuse.

Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2013/07/it-wasnt-...

Location hidden

#164285 Jul 17, 2013
Yep, and the LSM keeps trying to cover this issue up.

Nancy Grace Cuts Off Guest's Mic for Correctly Stating Trayvon Martin Had Smoked Weed
By Randy Hall | July 12, 2013 |

What does a liberal cable television host do when a guest confronts her with an ugly truth? Why, she cuts off his microphone, of course!

That's what happened on Thursday, when Nancy Grace -- host of a weeknight program on HLN, which was formerly known as the Headline Network -- clashed with Frank Taaffe, a friend of George Zimmerman who stated that black teenager Trayvon Martin had drugs in his system during their encounter on Feb. 26, 2012, in Sanford, Fla.

Zimmerman “was on his way to the Target that night when he saw Trayvon,” whom he said “looks suspicious, and he's on drugs,” Taaffe stated as he leaned into the camera.“And they found THC in his system, did they not?”

THC, or Tetrahydrocannabinol, is the principal psychoactive component of the cannabis plant, which is commonly used as “a recreational drug” under the name marijuana.

At that point, Grace said:“Sadly, we have to cut his mic” while the liberal host continued to discuss the topic as her guest angrily looked on.

That segment of the interview began when Taaffe said he wanted to talk about something important.

You know, you keep talking about this gun. George had a concealed weapons permit. He had a legal right to carry that weapon with him.

However, the guest stumbled when he said that “we've talked about the Second Amendment, and you said something about before the Civil War before. I want to talk about the gun issue.”

Grace quickly corrected Taaffe's mistake:

It was the Revolutionary War, when the Brits, the Tories were bursting into people's homes.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/randy-hall/2013/...
Therealnews com

Oakdale, NY

#164286 Jul 17, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Wish I could answer that. I didn't know ours showed quicker results. Sorry.
I'm not familiar with Cory Monteith or his show but I was surprised to hear how fast the results came back.

Location hidden

#164287 Jul 17, 2013
Even the Huffington Post is trying to blow off Trayvon's drug issues.

Want Justice For Trayvon Martin? Legalize Drugs
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/russ-belville/d...

Location hidden

#164288 Jul 17, 2013
But even the Huffington Post admits that the black culture has some big problems.

I think my answer caught her by surprise. "When 1 in 57 white kids has a parent in prison, but 1 in 9 black kids do, there's something seriously wrong," I said. "But this is Florida, so as saddened as I am by the verdict, I'm not shocked. This is a state where 3/4 ounce of marijuana gets you a felony and you lose your right to vote for life. Did you know 23 percent of voting-age black people in Florida can't vote because of their felony laws? We'd never have had a President George W. Bush if those people could have voted!"

Ottawa

#164289 Jul 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
But the Libtards will not even consider that this might be true as it is from a none George Soros appoved site.
It wasn’t just ‘Skittles’ Trayvon was carrying
Posted on July 16, 2013
These were the ingredients in the drugs that he abused. So much for the innocent little child.
Check it out:
The Conservative Treehouse (aka “CTH” and “The Last Refuge”) earned Zimmerman’s grateful acknowledgement because of its extraordinary investigative work undertaken throughout the saga, particularly in obtaining through Freedom of Information Act and publishing public records that revealed the corruption and racism connected to the charges and the trial itself, naming who was involved regardless of how high up the political food chain it went, in what the investigative bloggers called “The Zimmerman Railroading.”
Among its reports, Trayvon Martin’s drug use, explaining how the Skittles and Arizona Watermelon Fruit Juice Cocktail drink he carried that night are ingredients that, when mixed with dextromethorphan (DXM) cough syrup, create “Lean”, a concocted high which can cause psychosis and aggression over the longer term. According to the autopsy report, Martin’s liver showed damage consistent with DXM abuse.
Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2013/07/it-wasnt-...
George Soros again? I've heard of him, yes, but what newspapers or TV channels does he own? Gimme a hint,'cuz I sure as hell don't know.

Ottawa

#164290 Jul 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, and the LSM keeps trying to cover this issue up.
Nancy Grace Cuts Off Guest's Mic for Correctly Stating Trayvon Martin Had Smoked Weed
By Randy Hall | July 12, 2013 |
What does a liberal cable television host do when a guest confronts her with an ugly truth? Why, she cuts off his microphone, of course!
That's what happened on Thursday, when Nancy Grace -- host of a weeknight program on HLN, which was formerly known as the Headline Network -- clashed with Frank Taaffe, a friend of George Zimmerman who stated that black teenager Trayvon Martin had drugs in his system during their encounter on Feb. 26, 2012, in Sanford, Fla.
Zimmerman “was on his way to the Target that night when he saw Trayvon,” whom he said “looks suspicious, and he's on drugs,” Taaffe stated as he leaned into the camera.“And they found THC in his system, did they not?”
THC, or Tetrahydrocannabinol, is the principal psychoactive component of the cannabis plant, which is commonly used as “a recreational drug” under the name marijuana.
At that point, Grace said:“Sadly, we have to cut his mic” while the liberal host continued to discuss the topic as her guest angrily looked on.
That segment of the interview began when Taaffe said he wanted to talk about something important.
You know, you keep talking about this gun. George had a concealed weapons permit. He had a legal right to carry that weapon with him.
However, the guest stumbled when he said that “we've talked about the Second Amendment, and you said something about before the Civil War before. I want to talk about the gun issue.”
Grace quickly corrected Taaffe's mistake:
It was the Revolutionary War, when the Brits, the Tories were bursting into people's homes.
Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/randy-hall/2013/...
She did the fool a favour by cutting off his mike. Else, he would've made an even bigger fool of himself, as he proved when citing the 2nd amendment. Let's review some of it, or what Taaffe recounted: "Zimmerman “was on his way to the Target that night when he saw Trayvon,” whom he said “looks suspicious, and he's on drug,” WOW. And Taaffe would repeat THAT? Zimmerman, the super sleuth, doctor, behavioral scientist, could detect at 60 feet that Martin was on drugs? Wow. That, Rogue, is as incredulous as your constant insistence that you were there when the shooting occurred.

Number, 2, Rogue : Cannabis , marijuana, etc, will tranquilize most people, will slow them down. Aggressiveness will not ensue.

So, let's say Martin was high. Does that mean he deserved death? Is that what Taaffe is saying? Should he not profusely thank Nancy Grace for cutting him off?

And Nancy Grace? I've watched her a number of times. No raging leftist or liberal is she. If she is, she hides it well.

Ottawa

#164291 Jul 17, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not familiar with Cory Monteith or his show but I was surprised to hear how fast the results came back.
So was I. How sad. And how stupid.

Ottawa

#164292 Jul 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
But even the Huffington Post admits that the black culture has some big problems.
I think my answer caught her by surprise. "When 1 in 57 white kids has a parent in prison, but 1 in 9 black kids do, there's something seriously wrong," I said. "But this is Florida, so as saddened as I am by the verdict, I'm not shocked. This is a state where 3/4 ounce of marijuana gets you a felony and you lose your right to vote for life. Did you know 23 percent of voting-age black people in Florida can't vote because of their felony laws? We'd never have had a President George W. Bush if those people could have voted!"
1. Do you know black history and why there may be more black "crime", Rogue? I'll take no for an answer;

2w. But, most important, do blacks have the same resources to defend themselves in court? Why does a black shoplifter face immediate incarceration when caught and the CEOs of the fraudulently bankrupt 2008 banks, brokers, mortgage lenders and car manufacturers of 2008 were never brought to trial? Ever hear of the 1%, Rogue? They have nothing to worry about, just dip in, folks. Are those corporate bigwigs allowed to vote?

Don't you love to come back, at least once a day, well, more than that, actually, with twisted racial news and opinions?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#164294 Jul 17, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>She is attractive looking but brain dead.

lol
Not completely brain dead. Even Ms Pray Away the Gay said "thanks but no thanks" to the bridge to Birfistan

Location hidden

#164295 Jul 17, 2013

You won't recognize me. My name was Antonio Santiago and I was the 13-month old child who was shot at point blank range by two teens who were attempting to rob... my mother, who was also shot. A Grand Jury of my mommy's peers from Brunswick GA determined the teens who murdered me will not face the death penalty...too bad I was given a death sentence for being innocent and defenseless.

My family made the mistake of being white in a 73% non-white neighborhood, but my murder was not ruled a Hate Crime. Nor did President Obama take so much as a single moment to acknowledge my murder.

I am one of the youngest murder victims in our great Nation's history, but the media doesn't care to cover the story of my tragic demise, President Obama has no children who could possibly look like me - so he doesn't care and the media doesn't care because my story is not interesting enough to bring them ratings so they can sell commercial time slots.

There is not a white equivalent of Al Sharpton because if there was he would be declared racist, so there is no one rushing to Brunswick GA to demand justice for me. There is no White Panther party to put a bounty on the lives of those who murdered me. I have no voice, I have no representation and unlike those who shot me in the face while I sat innocently in my stroller - I no longer have my life.

So while you are seeking justice for Treyvon, please remember to seek justice for me too. Tell your friends about me, tell you families, get tee shirts with my face on them and make the world pay attention, just like you did for Treyvon.

Thank you.

Location hidden

#164296 Jul 17, 2013
The 2014 elections are looking really RED!

Unions: Obamacare Will Shatter Backbone of Middle Class
By Meghan Foley | More Articles July 17, 2013

The Affordable Care Act now has a formidable opponent in U.S. labor unions. The unions were a key ally in the law’s passage: They spent a large sum of money on the congressional campaigns of Democrats in 2006 and 2008, and union leaders lobbied in favor of health care reform in 2009 and 2010. But with growing worries that the legislation will disrupt the health benefits of its members, America’s largest unions are asking Congress to step in.

“When you and the President sought our support for the Affordable Care Act, you pledged that if we liked the health plans we have now, we could keep them. Sadly, that promise is under threat,” letter said.“Right now, unless you and the Obama Administration enact an equitable fix, the ACA will shatter not only our hard-earned health benefits, but destroy the foundation of the 40 hour workweek that is the backbone of the American middle class.”

http://wallstcheatsheet.com/stocks/unions-oba...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#164297 Jul 17, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
You and the Republican party should know everything about a campaign of hate!!!
Are you ready for the race war?
Are you ready for the race war?...said Rico!

Question IS ... R U ...???
``````````

The South IS gonna "rise again" ...

Tanya tucker - I Believe The South Is Gonna Rise Again

waylon jennings - the south's gonna rise again
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

The Rising
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Bring it ON ...

This TIME there will be MORE *GOOD CHRISTIAN* Blacks against the "bad ones" ...
They are "getting TIRED" of their own brothers!

Just ask Juan Williams!
RE: Shawn Hannity on FOX ...'last night'

:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min RealDave 1,109,793
Amy 9-16 8 min ralph 51
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 25 min Toj 98,226
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 59 min Politician 1,924
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 46,643
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Eric 69,374
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 1 hr boundary painter 321
Dear Abby 9-17-14 1 hr ralph 17
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search