BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,225)

Showing posts 144,481 - 144,500 of167,453
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

And you Libtards do not condemn this hate speech because you think they have the right but the KKK and the Aryan Brotherhood do not. You call it social justice until they do it to YOU!!!

New Black Panthers call to kill crackers for Trayvon
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
There is nothing illegal about following someone.
According to the law, there is absolutely no expectation of privacy when out in public.
loose
But THEY think it gives them the right to assault the person they think is following them. And if they have the right to assault someone, the other person does not have the right to defend themselves.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And he also assaulted George Zimmerman just because he was a "creepy azz cracker"!!! Can you say "racial hate crime"? No you can't because in your sick mind only white people are racial bigots!
I hate to come back on this, but do tell us how you know he assaulted Zimmerman. He may or may have not, I have no idea, I WAS NOT THERE like YOU were. Did you tape it? Yes, do present the proof that M assaulted Z. And don't tell us, please, that because M was on top on the ground, he was the aggressor. That could mean Martin got the upper hand. Tell us exactly what happened, you are so sure.

But unlike you, and for me and most "libtards" (Rogue, tm reg'd), it's over, the jury has ruled, case closed.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:

<quoted text>
What happened to GWB's Alabama records? You constantly shy away from that one. And why was he allowed to opt out of the service before finishing his term? His studies at Yale had nothing to do with an armed forces career, right?
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why was John F. Kerry released from his Navy Reserve commitment? He only served four and a half of his six year commitment, so why was he released early? Was it because he was COURT-MARTIALED and given a DISHONORABLE DISCHARGE???
Rumours, and records show otherwise. Did you notice how he almost got unanimous senate approval, including some veterans and none other than John McCain who enthusiastically endorsed him.

But never mind that. What about answering the question on GWB-Alabama? This is not a rumour, this is not nasty reporting, it's just that, that, hmmmm, there are no records. Got anything on that? And you're sure daddy had nothing to do with it?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Why is it that it is always the loony-left who burn American flags. Pick a better country and move there!!!

Zimmerman Protesters Burn American Flag! Oakland, Trayvon Martin Protests

Published on Jul 15, 2013
George Zimmerman Protesters in Oakland Burn American Flag!- About a hundred of the most determined demonstrators remained after Sunday's Zimmerman protests to block Broadway in front of Oakland City Hall, setting an American flag on fire in the intersection.- George Zimmerman Verdict Not Guilty in Murder of Trayvon Martin. Protests and Riots in Oakland

Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And you Libtards do not condemn this hate speech because you think they have the right but the KKK and the Aryan Brotherhood do not. You call it social justice until they do it to YOU!!!
New Black Panthers call to kill crackers for Trayvon
{////////> the New Black Pansies!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
When Michelle Obama took her family, less Barack, to Spain for a vacation she swung by and visited the Spanish royal family for less than an hour so the WHOLE TRIP became an official trip!!!
I know a guy who flies from Jacksonville to LA about every three months and he takes his wife too. They fly out on a Friday to LAS VEAGAS and stay there until Monday morning. They then fly into LA, do 3-4 hours of business and then fly home. The entire trip to include the stop in Las Vegas is a TAX WRITE-OFF.
Ya know, when I was in the Army, if I did that, I would have to pay my wife's way and the extra days and nights and no tax write-offs either.
The wife of the president, ANY president, has a right to holidays and travel. And like it or not, when she visits another country, it is official. Now tell us, Rogue, frankly, should the spouse of a president, and I repeat, ANY president, travel for holiday purpose on COMMERCIAL flights? Should she wait in line at the ticket counter and go through security and ppt control? Really? And, should she get in the plane like any other passenger? Really? What about, well, never mind HER safety , what about the safety of all the other passengers, what with such a target for any tin pot terrorist. She and her children could be killed, but so could over 200 other passengers. And also, minor inconvenience, should she be allowed to be harassed by paparazzi and other freaks? Can you imagine the bedlam at the airport as her taxi, yes , her taxi, because I suppose you would not like it if she used a gov't limousine, arrived at the airport curb?

Yes, someone should raise the shrink alarm. You are one piece of material.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Why is it that it is always the loony-left who burn American flags. Pick a better country and move there!!!
Zimmerman Protesters Burn American Flag! Oakland, Trayvon Martin Protests
Published on Jul 15, 2013
George Zimmerman Protesters in Oakland Burn American Flag!- About a hundred of the most determined demonstrators remained after Sunday's Zimmerman protests to block Broadway in front of Oakland City Hall, setting an American flag on fire in the intersection.- George Zimmerman Verdict Not Guilty in Murder of Trayvon Martin. Protests and Riots in Oakland
That's about right for Oakland.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Jacques,
The not guilty verdict reached by the jury is not only absolute and final, it strongly implies that Trayvon used force against GZ.
The case should have gone to a Grand Jury, where evidence says it would have stopped.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

<quoted text>
I hate to come back on this, but do tell us how you know he assaulted Zimmerman. He may or may have not, I have no idea, I WAS NOT THERE like YOU were. Did you tape it? Yes, do present the proof that M assaulted Z. And don't tell us, please, that because M was on top on the ground, he was the aggressor. That could mean Martin got the upper hand. Tell us exactly what happened, you are so sure.
But unlike you, and for me and most "libtards" (Rogue, tm reg'd), it's over, the jury has ruled, case closed.
Okay, there are THREE points.
One, witness John saw Trayvon on top of KZ and said it was KZ who was the one screaming.
Next, recorded over a phone to 911 the SAME scream continued for 40-45 seconds and did not change voice which means the ONLY voice was GZ's.
Next, GZ had the broken nose and cuts to his head and a wet back with grass clippings while Trayvon had no injuries except to his hands and the gun shot wound. Using normal logic, GZ did not hurt himself which means Trayvon must have.
To prove that GZ did not have the right to us self defence you have to prove that GZ started the assault and there is no evidence that he did. All the evidence and eyewitness says Trayvon did!!
And Trayvon's motive, well, he didn't like creepy azz crackers (which makes it a racial hate crime on the part of Tryvon).
Assault is a crime and Trayvon created the ONLY crime that night. The jury has ruled it was self defence and the jury would not have done that if they were convinced that GZ assaulted Trayvon, get over it!!!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Still crying like a butt-sore loser, huh? Figures.
Please explain how I cry like a butt-sore loser. I said he'd probably walk (you did not acknowledge I wrote it, yet called me a liar - apologies coming?). I've said yesterday and today "case closed, carry on, etc a number of times)...strange sore loser. Am I as sore as you were Nov 7 following the presidential ballot? You called it FRAUD, even though Obama had a 6.5 million vote majority. SORE LOSER. LOSER. Did I criticize the prosecution, did I criticize the defence, did I criticize the jury, did I criticize the judge? Did I criticize the court clerk, the court stenographer, the court policemen? Did I call the whole thing a fraud?

What a sore loser you are. Never mind sore. What a loser you are.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Here is a classic case of Libtardian rage. These three BLACK guys do not like this white guy's opinion, so they beat the shit out of him!!!
<quoted text>
Libtards are incapable of carrying on an intellectually honest discussion without assaulting the person they disagree with.
<quoted text>
Do you believe, as per your last posts, that f...king this and f...king that is what one would call an "intellectually-honest discussion?"

Rogue Scholar or wrote:
Do you think beating the crap out of someone is engaging in an "intellectually-honest discussion?"
And I am sick and tired of you claiming that following someone is in anyway unlawful. Conversing with you is like eating a table for breakfast!
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Do you believe, as per your last posts, that f...king this and f...king that is what one would call an "intellectually-honest discussion?"
<quoted text>
But Jacqueau still thinks, that following someone, or saying the f-word, is ground to assault them. Because that is what Libtards do.
But they expect the victim to just lie their and take the beating not knowing if the guy will stop before he is dead or seriously injured.
And you peoples still have not figured out why blacks make up only 13% of our population but create about half of all violent crimes. It is because of the NAACP and other black hate groups like the New Black Panthers.
And what is sad is that you Libtards do not see the racial hate in these people. They are just as bad as the KKK and the Adrian Brotherhood. Racism is racism no matter what the color of the racist.
To quote you, Rogue, answer the f...king question. Can you do that instead of rambling on incoherently?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

<quoted text>
The wife of the president, ANY president, has a right to holidays and travel. And like it or not, when she visits another country, it is official. Now tell us, Rogue, frankly, should the spouse of a president, and I repeat, ANY president, travel for holiday purpose on COMMERCIAL flights? Should she wait in line at the ticket counter and go through security and ppt control? Really? And, should she get in the plane like any other passenger? Really? What about, well, never mind HER safety , what about the safety of all the other passengers, what with such a target for any tin pot terrorist. She and her children could be killed, but so could over 200 other passengers. And also, minor inconvenience, should she be allowed to be harassed by paparazzi and other freaks? Can you imagine the bedlam at the airport as her taxi, yes , her taxi, because I suppose you would not like it if she used a gov't limousine, arrived at the airport curb?
No, it is not official unless they make it official. by stopping at the Spanish royal family for less than an hour accomplished that.
Just like my friend and his business trips. His wife acts as his secretary so it makes there whole trip to LA, to include the stop at Las Vegas, as business trip and it is a 100% tax write-off.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

<quoted text>
You can't help but make an even bigger twit of yourself, can you? BTW, have you ever made a sound and legitimate point? I haven't seen one from you. Just BS and twisted perversions!
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why was John F. Kerry released from his Navy Reserve commitment? He only served four and a half of his six year commitment, so why was he released early? Was it because he was COURT-MARTIALED and given a DISHONORABLE DISCHARGE???
Or was it because he had grown three legs (and Navy uniforms only allow for two). Or was it because the men on his ship could not stand his whistling? Or was it because the Navy let him go early to attend school or run for Congress?

The difference between the possibility of a court martial being the cause and whistling or three legs being the cause is that if you there is a court martial, there are RECORDS of their being a court martial. And if no one has found such records for Kerry, the chance of their being a secret court martial or all the records of one having been scrapped are slim to none.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

<quoted text>
But she was not on a commercial flight. She was on Air Force One Foxtrot. Do you know what USAF 1F is? The suffix "F" denotes "Family" and to ATC (Air Traffic Control, they are Air Force (or Marine) One Foxtrot!

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Jacques,
In a perfect world the First Lady would take the train.
loose

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Now, can any of you Libtards tell us what model of helicopter this is?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Sea_King_VH...

Army One
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Army One is the callsign of any United States Army aircraft carrying the President of the United States. From 1957 until 1976, this was usually an Army helicopter transporting the President. Prior to 1976, responsibility for helicopter transportation of the President was divided between the Army and the U.S. Marine Corps until the Marine Corps was given the sole responsibility of transporting the President by helicopter.

Wherever Army One flies, it is met on the ground by at least one soldier in full dress uniform.[citation needed] An Army aircraft carrying the Vice President is designated Army Two.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Army_One

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

It's a Carson S-61. I know, I know, it was a Sikorsky S-61 but they bought the aircraft "type" from Sikorsky so now it is a Carson S-61. If you need a part for your S-61, you have to buy it from Carson.
http://www.carsonhelicopters.com/

Sikorsky also sold the S-64 Skycrane to Erickson and it is now the Erickson Air-Crane.
http://www.ericksonaircrane.com/

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Remember the DC-9? The DC-9 was made by Douglas who merged with McDonald and the DC-9 became the MD80/88. And then McDonald-Douglas merged with Boeing and it became the Boeing B717.
The only thing, there was another B717 which is the C/KC-135s.
Yea, they had the Boeing 707, 727, 737, 747, 757, 767, 777 and the 787 but they also had the 717 which was a narrow-body 707 for the military.
So you have one B717 with four engines on the wing while another has two engines on the tail. Most confusing!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 144,481 - 144,500 of167,453
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

66 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 min Eric 65,059
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min woodtick57 1,033,009
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 20 min well 47,023
Obama and Hillary's Just Dessert? 21 min josphd 3
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 24 min josphd 7,547
Abby 4-14 29 min cheluzal 54
Amy 4-17 31 min cheluzal 18
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 35 min Toj 96,065
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE