BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
144,481 - 144,500 of 177,265 Comments Last updated 49 min ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Everyone knows there are no gay men in Iran
Sad execution of gay men in Iran
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

A closer look into the life of jackfish! HaHaHa

Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

jackfish is this yo daddy? LMAO!

American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

MOM - Mark O'Mara
Don West
on Great @ FNC

Mr. George Zimmerman's Attorneys!

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Jacques,
I was using the word stalk in its most liberal of senses.
It does have a pretty broad definition though.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Everyone knows there are no gay men in Iran
Sad execution of gay men in Iran
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Ts9kLA1Jm_IXX
Why are you constantly telling us that there are no gay men in Iran and foisting this execution (which I decline to watch, as I don't take pleasure in that kind of gory stuff like you) on us? Do you think that anyone here beside birthers and tea partyers agree with putting gays to death?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
A closer look into the life of jackfish! HaHaHa
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_CLcP8poGr0XX
What a childish oaf. Are you trying to prove that we don't have those kinds of idiotic drunken brawls in Canada? Of course we do. So what? How long did it take you to find these videos? Do I show videos of the same stuff taking place in the US? No, why should I? What's the point? What's YOUR point showing this? You're frustrated for my easily besting you at every turn and , ha ha, I can't believe this, this is your puerile pre-puberty way of getting even?

How you suck, loser. And you're too dumb to even be embarrassed.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you constantly telling us that there are no gay men in Iran and foisting this execution (which I decline to watch, as I don't take pleasure in that kind of gory stuff like you) on us? Do you think that anyone here beside birthers and tea partyers agree with putting gays to death?
The Birds and the Bees

Lesson #1 for jackfish

The rear sphincter is an exit not an entrance.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
jackfish is this yo daddy? LMAO!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =BOACkETNdRgXX
LMAO (LRS tm reg'd) I don't talk or write like that. YOU do, poor imbécile. What we hear in this video is your filthy mouth, not mine.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The Birds and the Bees
Lesson #1 for jackfish
Sigh, like I said before, your anal obsessions, they are like pus, they have to be lanced, then they explode, burst out. You can't help it with the "queer" and anal stuff. Poor loser. So sad.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

<quoted text>
What a childish oaf. Are you trying to prove that we don't have those kinds of idiotic drunken brawls in Canada? Of course we do. So what? How long did it take you to find these videos? Do I show videos of the same stuff taking place in the US? No, why should I? What's the point? What's YOUR point showing this? You're frustrated for my easily besting you at every turn and , ha ha, I can't believe this, this is your puerile pre-puberty way of getting even?
Corr ; take out the "don't", first sentence.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

<quoted text>
Didn't take long to find, I'll tell you that! I see you're back to "how it must suck". LMAO! You're the lame one, sonny. Now, quit cryin' like the lil bytch you are. Why am I showing this? I'm trying to figure out which "brutha" is you in the videos and because your AHole status calls for it. Like I said in the beginning, don't like being treated like this? Then don't treat others that way. That was day one and yet you continue. I can only assume you cannot help it, it IS what you are. Your buddy seems to have missed his plane! LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The Birds and the Bees
Lesson #1 for jackfish
Bumped for jackfish to review.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

It is pitiful that the Attorney General of the United States did not take a moment out of his busy schedule to explain the legal meaning of reasonable doubt to those who are all up in arms over the Zimmerman verdict.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

loose cannon wrote:
It is pitiful that the Attorney General of the United States did not take a moment out of his busy schedule to explain the legal meaning of reasonable doubt to those who are all up in arms over the Zimmerman verdict.
Trayvon is fine.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, it is impossible for me to educate an Idiotard like yourself. All you are able to do is cut and paste from loony-tooney-lefty sources.
Wrong Rogue! The reality is that it’s impossible to defend your position because your beliefs are ideological and are not based on anything real. The facts are that corporations, banks and big oil receive more welfare subsidies than the poor and your choosing to side with the greedy over the needy is simply untenable.

What kind of mean spirited bastard who lives in the richest country in the world would even suggest cutting food stamps for its poorest citizens while its richest rape pillage and walk away with ungodly fortunes?

What’s even sadder is you proclaim to be Christian when you know there is no way on earth your Christ would share your selfish self-serving beliefs.

And yes, even some big corporations are part of the 47 percenters who pay no taxes.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

COPIED FROM:
wtf - KY

This uproar over false facts and a jury's decision is just another test. There have been quite a few tests over the years since Obama has been "acting" as president. Many scandals and coverups and lies and cheating and bullying and bribing. Just look at how the largest piece of tax legislation in our country's history was voted into law by democrats that didn't even bother to read what they were forcing on every man, woman and child in the United States of America.

When we the people are upset the politicians look to see how much we will take before we do something about it. Our reactions dictate what the politicians will attempt to do next. The dems falsely accused the Tea Party members of being violent racists and worse than the Taliban. Did Americans stand up and demand that the truth be told? No. Hollywood jumped on the bandwagon and away they ran with the false accusations against Tea Party members. Dems got away with that one and moved on to the next one. There was no big fuss when a Border Patrol Agent was murdered with a gun that the WH sent to the drug cartel. There was no big fuss when Obama was partying with the richest 1%er rappers in Hollywood the next morning after 4 American men were tortured and murdered in Benghazi. There was no big fuss when the IRS was found to be discriminating against the Tea Party Organizations across the US. There was no big fuss when Holder lied to a Judge to get a Federal warrant against a Fox News reporter and his elderly parents. No big deal when Obama had a low-level employee announce that the corporations/ businesses part of Obamacare would be delayed for a year. Gotta hide the Obamacare job-killing factor from we the people until after the midterm elections. No biggie. No big fuss about dirty Harry Reid and Nutsy Pelosi running our country into the sewer or about Obama's spending problem which has enslaved our kids into debt of which they will never rise out of again.

All these things and many more and no big fuss from we the people. The latest lies and attempt at pulling the race card is just one more test to see how we the people react. If we react the way the dems believe we will...they will move on to their next conquest.

Politicians are liars and they are crooks and they are dirty. That is the norm and that doesn't excuse their behavior but it is expected from them. The sad part is we the people have dumbed ourselves down for this man and his horrible agenda. We don't say or do anything because we know from the president on down we will be labeled as racists especially if we are from the South. It works, right? So why wouldn't they do it?

The reason they won't stop with the egging on of the TM/GZ case is because they want to see what their people will do when frenzied by the governments accusations and what we the people will do about another fake disaster created by the politicians.

It really is up to we the people to save our country so our kids will be able to live in freedom and a just nation. So far we are doing exactly what they predicted we would do. Nothing! That's why the midterms are so important. Obama can't do whatever he wants to do if there is a majority in the Senate and the House. He will be forced to actually participate in the legal presidential/political process, for once!
``````````

Excellent Post!

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>I like Michele Bachmann very much and wish her well in her further endeavors. She has been a breath of fresh air for our entire country. Too bad there isn't many more like her in Congress.
The reason I asked Frank is you both seem to share the same trait.
http://www.politifact.com/personalities/miche...

Did you see her latest? She wants to spank Obama and take away his magic wand. Much like you she thinks he actually has one.
http://crooksandliars.com/karoli/bachmann-put...

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you any kin to Michele Bachmann Frank?
http://wonkette.com/522761/michele-bachman-wa ...
<quoted text>
I don't think Pooptard knows what spanking Obama and taking away his magic wand really means! I wood try and explain it two him but he lacks the CQ!
Sorry Rogue, but she explained very clearly what she meant and as usual she lied through her teeth and made absolutely no sense. Of course you’re welcome to try and reframe her ludicrous comments so that they do. Good luck with that!
http://crooksandliars.com/karoli/bachmann-put...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Mugsy 1,099,213
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min factcheck 46,273
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 41 min Jonha1 49,392
Great Chicago Fire Was Japan's Conspiracy (Jun '11) 1 hr fukuda 3
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr newuser 1,447
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 68,916
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr YesWeCan 68,333
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr j_m_w 97,897
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••