Faith and Honoring a greater Father! Helps!<quoted text>
Okay, one by one, here goes :
1. Obey parents like Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot who were all fathers? Obey parents who are drunks and abuse their children physically and sexually?(Is there something missing in that commandment?);
2. Honour? Even the drunks and abusers and thieves?(Is there something missing again?)è
3. Who is TM? And you know where he is? Who told you, God?;
Did the children who were enslaved and beaten and starved by their parents have to , should they have not cursed their father and certainly not blessed their mother. You assume, or this false prophet assumes that all parents are good and wholesome! What an idiot;
4. This is what ALL fathers do? Do as the Lord did, smite whole Canaan cities?
5. Here it is again - the Bible not only does not criticize slavery, it encourages it. Confederates had a field day with that one. Bravo;
6. More approval of slavery.
7. More encouragement of slavery. How Jim Crowe must have liked that passage;
8. More acceptance of slavery. Took an atheist, Lincoln, to change all that;
The rest is garbage, totally not in tune with even the 12th century, even less today. Wake up, communist lady, your Das Kapital, as bad and boring as it is, is better than what you just deployed.
Sorry, had to delete your points from number 19, as Topix only allows so many characters.
**God is the Father of ALL Creation ...
Trayvon WAS NOT 'raised' by his parents in a 'loving' nurturing HOME! He was partially raised by a step parent in his fathers home, until approximately the age of 14. THERE IS the problem! It "is/WAS" multi generational dishonoring of parenthood. Parents of Trayvon DID NOT *honor* their parents, therefore the dishonoring began. WHO knows "where" it actually STARTED!?!
Start EARLY in a Godly life [right vs wrong] and it lingers on through *generations*!!!
As can be SEEN in Mr. George Zimmerman's CASE!
He was a choirboy from age 7 to 17 ...
I do NOT believe his parents were abusive,[do you?] therefore he *honored* his parents and God!
Covering up continually for abusive parents is NOT honoring your parents.
When parents are continually abusive to their children, they HAVE already 'dishonored' themselves. There is no point in a child 'honoring' a parent that is already dishonored by their own actions.
Enabling parents to be abusive is not honoring to them as parents, NOR is it honoring to God.
King James Version (KJV)
6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
WE are ALL God's children.[including u!]
By being grown up[adult] or not.