BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#164212 Jul 16, 2013
Yep, JWW (Jogging While White)! For no other reason that being white, this white guy was beaten up because some black thugs were unhappy. And you Libtards claim that this is no racism in the black culture too!

Men Beat Jogger in Retaliation of Zimmerman Verdict
Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Read more: http://patriotupdate.com/2013/07/men-beat-jog...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#164213 Jul 16, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
6 million vote majority. He had 6 million people working for him? In the state of Ohio alone too. Wow. How embarrassing. For you.
Ohio's population L 12 million. 6 million Ohioans fraudulently voted for Obama.
Yes, how embarrassing. For you. For your birther followers. Strange how Romney and the Repub brass didn't lodge any complaints, and losing Rep candidates did not contest the results.
Indeed, how embarrassing.
Just keeping your stupid azz abreast of the news, batboy. Why do you support a liar and a fraud? Mighty high standards you have there. Must be some fine folks you associate with. LMAO!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#164215 Jul 16, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Forensic findings on Obama’s birth certificate:‘A 100 percent forgery, no doubt about it’

Special to WorldTribune.com

http://www.worldtribune.com/2013/07/08/forens...

http://www.thehiddenevil.com/techniques.asp

http://drkatesview.wordpress.com/2011/09/18/i...
Fascinating. Please keep us posted on these important developments

Location hidden

#164216 Jul 16, 2013
This barely got a mention on the national news and it took me a while to find this. We have a 15 y/o black teenager, who was helping an old woman move a couch, gets involved in a search for a 5 y/o white girl, finds a suspect and runs the car down by BICYCLE, and he gets a two second mention in the news. Sad, very sad.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Temar Boggs Interview - Hero Teen Finds Abducted Girl

Originally Published Jul 14, 2013 10:00
By DAN NEPHIN Staff Writer
dnephin@lnpnews.com
Temar Boggs had a feeling he'd find the 5-year-old girl who was abducted Thursday in Lancaster Township.

He was right.

Boggs, a McCaskey freshman who lives in Gable Park Woods, had been hanging out with a friend at nearby Lancaster Arms apartments and helping move a couch when a man came by asking if they'd seen a missing girl.

They hadn't, Boggs said, so they went to watch TV.

A short time later, his friend went outside and saw lots of police officers and people from the neighborhood looking for the girl.

Police said that the girl had been taken that afternoon from the 100 block of Jennings Drive.

Boggs and about six friends joined the search.

"We got all of our friends to go look for her. We made our own little search party," Boggs, 15, said Saturday, though he didn't know the girl or her family.

They walked through some nearby woods and along a creek where they were told the girl might have gone.

When Boggs and his friends returned to Lancaster Arms on Jennings Drive, they saw more police officers and TV news crews.

"The whole block was filled," he said.
Related: Pictures of massive search for missing girl
That's when, Boggs said, "I had the gut feeling that I was going to find the little girl."

A friend asked Boggs to hold his bike. Boggs figured the bike would help him search for the girl.

So he and another friend, Chris Garcia, rode on area streets Michelle Drive, St. Phillips Drive, Gable Park Road looking for her.

That's when a maroon car caught his eye.(He had gotten a bit ahead of Garcia.)

The car was on Gable Park and turned around when it got near the top of a hill toward Millersville Pike, where Boggs said several police officers were gathered with the kind of cart used to carry an injured football player off the field.

The driver, an older white man, then began quickly turning onto and out of side streets connecting to Gable Park, Boggs said.

The neighborhood is something of a maze; many of its streets are cul-de-sacs.

Boggs got close enough to the car to see a little girl inside. Garcia was nearby.

The driver looked at Boggs and Garcia, then stopped the car at Gable Park and Betz Farm Road and pushed the girl out of the car. The driver then drove off, Boggs said.

Boggs said he didn't see where the car went.

"She runs to my arms and said,'I need to see my mommy,' " Boggs said.

Boggs scooped the girl onto his shoulders and began riding the bike toward home, but then decided that wasn't safe, so he carried her and walked back while Garcia pedaled along, guiding the bike Boggs had been using.

Back at Lancaster Arms, when Boggs and Garcia arrived with the girl, someone summoned a firefighter or law enforcement officer.

Boggs said the girl was reluctant to leave him and go to the official.

"She didn't want to leave me because she thought they were going to do something to her. I said,'No, it's OK,' " he said.

Police said later that the abductor took the little girl for ice cream, and that there were indications of an assault.

Boggs met the girl's family Thursday evening, after he told police his story.

Read more: http://lancasteronline.com/article/local/8720...

Location hidden

#164217 Jul 16, 2013
Didn't Janet Napoleon say something about the borders are secure enough?

About 50 Illegal Aliens Flee Human Smuggling Truck In Texas

July 12, 2013 - About 50 people fled from a suspected immigrant smuggling truck as a Sheriff's Department car approached in Jim Wells County, Texas. The Sheriff's Dept. Chief Deputy says smugglers get an average of $4,500 for each person they move.(July 12)

FAIR USE NOTICE: This video may contain copyrighted material. Such material is made available for educational purposes only. This constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 106A-117 of the U.S. Copyright Law.

Location hidden

#164218 Jul 16, 2013
I hope GZ sues their butt off!

George Zimmerman Lawyer To Resume NBC News Lawsuit 'ASAP'
The Huffington Post | By Jack Mirkinson : 07/14/2013

After his acquittal in the killing of Trayvon Martin, George Zimmerman is now set to renew his push for legal action against NBC News, the Washington Post reported.

The network was forced to apologize for its botched editing Zimmerman's 911 call in 2012. The edit made it sound like Zimmerman voluntarily told an operator that Martin was black. In fact, he was responding to a question about Martin's race.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/14/zimm...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#164219 Jul 16, 2013

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#164220 Jul 16, 2013

<quoted text>
6 million vote majority. He had 6 million people working for him? In the state of Ohio alone too. Wow. How embarrassing. For you.
Yes, how embarrassing. For you. For your birther followers. Strange how Romney and the Repub brass didn't lodge any complaints, and losing Rep candidates did not contest the results.
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Just keeping your stupid azz abreast of the news, batboy. Why do you support a liar and a fraud? Mighty high standards you have there. Must be some fine folks you associate with. LMAO!
Again, no real reply, no substance, no comment on the 6 million figure, no comment on fact that Romney, Ryan, and all losing GOP candidate never mentioned fraud and that no loser filed a formal protest.

No, instead, ad hominem, schoolyard bullying boorish demeanour, all of them ugly birther traits stemming from mostly ignorance and lack of any basic form of knowledge.

How embarrassing for you, your ha ha family, your two girl friend nurses (LMAO LRS tm reg'd) and their medicine nobel-prize winning surgeon brother LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).

What a born loser. So embarrassing.

Stepmom : WHAT,KERPLUNKING AGAIN YOU DIRTY BIG SLOB? Lucky thing it's your birthday but I still ain't cleaning it up. And keep some from when your birther friends come over. LOSER. What have I gotten myself into?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#164221 Jul 16, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
"The list of reprisals, attacks, and displays of outrage following the Zimmerman trial is small but growing, reports " says the report.

Oh how disappointed you'll be if things do quiet down after a while. I know you're praying for lotsa damage and deaths and injuries. If you pray hard enough - well, hey, ask God next time you talk to him, maybe tonight...ask Him for riots, the worst kinds. He may just do it, He's bored.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#164223 Jul 16, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Again, no real reply, no substance, no comment on the 6 million figure, no comment on fact that Romney, Ryan, and all losing GOP candidate never mentioned fraud and that no loser filed a formal protest.
No, instead, ad hominem, schoolyard bullying boorish demeanour, all of them ugly birther traits stemming from mostly ignorance and lack of any basic form of knowledge.
How embarrassing for you, your ha ha family, your two girl friend nurses (LMAO LRS tm reg'd) and their medicine nobel-prize winning surgeon brother LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
What a born loser. So embarrassing.
Stepmom : WHAT,KERPLUNKING AGAIN YOU DIRTY BIG SLOB? Lucky thing it's your birthday but I still ain't cleaning it up. And keep some from when your birther friends come over. LOSER. What have I gotten myself into?
You seem to have a problem with facts, batboy. Not my problem. The voter fraud convictions stand. LMAO! Not much you can do about that. LMAO! At least you did change from "how it must suck" to "how embarrassing". That's a mighty big step for such a short, gross little man. jackfish, in all honesty, you're little more than a turd in a punch bowl. You're a failure and it shows. Oh, HOW EMBARRASSING for you! LMAO! Take a load off and empty your panties! What a poor, empty, lost, pathetic soul. He stands for nothing yet falls for anything! That is what is known as a FOOL.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#164224 Jul 16, 2013
GUNS

List Of Trayvon Martin Supporters Making Retaliatory Attacks Grows
By Dabney Bailey, Tue, July 16, 2013

The Trayvon Martin case has sparked violent outbursts from angry protesters on both sides of the fence. Unfortunately, the list of violent incidents continues to grow.

March 25-26: At least seven white people were attacked by mobs of black people in Grand Rapids, Michigan./ "The detective also told Jacob that he believed the Trayvon Martin media frenzy is what prompted the attacks."

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/guns/l...

Sheryl[A Black American] University of Florida
This is the reason why people view us as violent and profile blacks. In order to make the change, blacks in the community need to change their views on violence. It is never okay to attack someone.
8 hours ago

Don [ANOTHER Black American]
You hit the nail on the head Sheryl.
5 hours ago

Location hidden

#164225 Jul 16, 2013
<quoted text>
"The list of reprisals, attacks, and displays of outrage following the Zimmerman trial is small but growing, reports " says the report.
Oh how disappointed you'll be if things do quiet down after a while. I know you're praying for lotsa damage and deaths and injuries. If you pray hard enough - well, hey, ask God next time you talk to him, maybe tonight...ask Him for riots, the worst kinds. He may just do it, He's bored.
Yep, dey is nuttin' compaired to dem evil tea partiers. Why, why, dey tea partiers dumped tea in da Boston Harbor.
El Cid

Jacksonville, FL

#164226 Jul 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, JWW (Jogging While White)! For no other reason that being white, this white guy was beaten up because some black thugs were unhappy. And you Libtards claim that this is no racism in the black culture too!
Men Beat Jogger in Retaliation of Zimmerman Verdict
Tuesday, July 16, 2013
Read more: http://patriotupdate.com/2013/07/men-beat-jog...
but if ya see a black juy runnin', why he be arrested fur... runnin' from da cops or sumptin', anythang, jest cause he be black and runnin'
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#164227 Jul 16, 2013
<quoted text>
No need to pray, everyone knew they would react in this exact manner. No surprise here. Beating an innocent man because they didn't "like" the verdict is jungle behavior. Is it any wonder they do not fit into society well? I think not!

Location hidden

#164228 Jul 16, 2013
Everyone knows there are no gay men in Iran
Sad execution of gay men in Iran
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#164229 Jul 16, 2013
A closer look into the life of jackfish! HaHaHa

Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#164230 Jul 16, 2013
jackfish is this yo daddy? LMAO!

American Lady

Danville, KY

#164232 Jul 16, 2013
MOM - Mark O'Mara
Don West
on Great @ FNC

Mr. George Zimmerman's Attorneys!

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#164233 Jul 16, 2013
Jacques,
I was using the word stalk in its most liberal of senses.
It does have a pretty broad definition though.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#164234 Jul 16, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 min You Go Bye Bye 49,870
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min THE GERBIL 1,110,081
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 10 min Grau 68,497
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 29 min Fair Game 46,728
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 30 min LieutenantGov 4,033
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 44 min fosterbrooks 156
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 47 min Blwlgo 1,930
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr cheluzal 98,235
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info