BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#164221 Jul 16, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
"The list of reprisals, attacks, and displays of outrage following the Zimmerman trial is small but growing, reports " says the report.

Oh how disappointed you'll be if things do quiet down after a while. I know you're praying for lotsa damage and deaths and injuries. If you pray hard enough - well, hey, ask God next time you talk to him, maybe tonight...ask Him for riots, the worst kinds. He may just do it, He's bored.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#164223 Jul 16, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
6 million vote majority. He had 6 million people working for him? In the state of Ohio alone too. Wow. How embarrassing. For you.
Ohio's population L 12 million. 6 million Ohioans fraudulently voted for Obama.
Yes, how embarrassing. For you. For your birther followers. Strange how Romney and the Repub brass didn't lodge any complaints, and losing Rep candidates did not contest the results.
Indeed, how embarrassing.
<quoted text>
Again, no real reply, no substance, no comment on the 6 million figure, no comment on fact that Romney, Ryan, and all losing GOP candidate never mentioned fraud and that no loser filed a formal protest.
No, instead, ad hominem, schoolyard bullying boorish demeanour, all of them ugly birther traits stemming from mostly ignorance and lack of any basic form of knowledge.
How embarrassing for you, your ha ha family, your two girl friend nurses (LMAO LRS tm reg'd) and their medicine nobel-prize winning surgeon brother LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
What a born loser. So embarrassing.
Stepmom : WHAT,KERPLUNKING AGAIN YOU DIRTY BIG SLOB? Lucky thing it's your birthday but I still ain't cleaning it up. And keep some from when your birther friends come over. LOSER. What have I gotten myself into?
You seem to have a problem with facts, batboy. Not my problem. The voter fraud convictions stand. LMAO! Not much you can do about that. LMAO! At least you did change from "how it must suck" to "how embarrassing". That's a mighty big step for such a short, gross little man. jackfish, in all honesty, you're little more than a turd in a punch bowl. You're a failure and it shows. Oh, HOW EMBARRASSING for you! LMAO! Take a load off and empty your panties! What a poor, empty, lost, pathetic soul. He stands for nothing yet falls for anything! That is what is known as a FOOL.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#164224 Jul 16, 2013
GUNS

List Of Trayvon Martin Supporters Making Retaliatory Attacks Grows
By Dabney Bailey, Tue, July 16, 2013

The Trayvon Martin case has sparked violent outbursts from angry protesters on both sides of the fence. Unfortunately, the list of violent incidents continues to grow.

March 25-26: At least seven white people were attacked by mobs of black people in Grand Rapids, Michigan./ "The detective also told Jacob that he believed the Trayvon Martin media frenzy is what prompted the attacks."

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/guns/l...

Sheryl[A Black American]ˇ University of Florida
This is the reason why people view us as violent and profile blacks. In order to make the change, blacks in the community need to change their views on violence. It is never okay to attack someone.
8 hours ago

Don [ANOTHER Black American]
You hit the nail on the head Sheryl.
5 hours ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#164225 Jul 16, 2013
<quoted text>
"The list of reprisals, attacks, and displays of outrage following the Zimmerman trial is small but growing, reports " says the report.
Oh how disappointed you'll be if things do quiet down after a while. I know you're praying for lotsa damage and deaths and injuries. If you pray hard enough - well, hey, ask God next time you talk to him, maybe tonight...ask Him for riots, the worst kinds. He may just do it, He's bored.
Yep, dey is nuttin' compaired to dem evil tea partiers. Why, why, dey tea partiers dumped tea in da Boston Harbor.
El Cid

Jacksonville, FL

#164226 Jul 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, JWW (Jogging While White)! For no other reason that being white, this white guy was beaten up because some black thugs were unhappy. And you Libtards claim that this is no racism in the black culture too!
Men Beat Jogger in Retaliation of Zimmerman Verdict
Tuesday, July 16, 2013
Read more: http://patriotupdate.com/2013/07/men-beat-jog...
but if ya see a black juy runnin', why he be arrested fur... runnin' from da cops or sumptin', anythang, jest cause he be black and runnin'
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#164227 Jul 16, 2013
<quoted text>
No need to pray, everyone knew they would react in this exact manner. No surprise here. Beating an innocent man because they didn't "like" the verdict is jungle behavior. Is it any wonder they do not fit into society well? I think not!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#164228 Jul 16, 2013
Everyone knows there are no gay men in Iran
Sad execution of gay men in Iran
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#164229 Jul 16, 2013
A closer look into the life of jackfish! HaHaHa

Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#164230 Jul 16, 2013
jackfish is this yo daddy? LMAO!

American Lady

Danville, KY

#164232 Jul 16, 2013
MOM - Mark O'Mara
Don West
on Great @ FNC

Mr. George Zimmerman's Attorneys!

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#164233 Jul 16, 2013
Jacques,
I was using the word stalk in its most liberal of senses.
It does have a pretty broad definition though.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#164234 Jul 16, 2013

Ottawa

#164235 Jul 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Everyone knows there are no gay men in Iran
Sad execution of gay men in Iran
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Ts9kLA1Jm_IXX
Why are you constantly telling us that there are no gay men in Iran and foisting this execution (which I decline to watch, as I don't take pleasure in that kind of gory stuff like you) on us? Do you think that anyone here beside birthers and tea partyers agree with putting gays to death?

Ottawa

#164236 Jul 16, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
A closer look into the life of jackfish! HaHaHa
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_CLcP8poGr0XX
What a childish oaf. Are you trying to prove that we don't have those kinds of idiotic drunken brawls in Canada? Of course we do. So what? How long did it take you to find these videos? Do I show videos of the same stuff taking place in the US? No, why should I? What's the point? What's YOUR point showing this? You're frustrated for my easily besting you at every turn and , ha ha, I can't believe this, this is your puerile pre-puberty way of getting even?

How you suck, loser. And you're too dumb to even be embarrassed.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#164237 Jul 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Why are you constantly telling us that there are no gay men in Iran and foisting this execution (which I decline to watch, as I don't take pleasure in that kind of gory stuff like you) on us? Do you think that anyone here beside birthers and tea partyers agree with putting gays to death?
The Birds and the Bees

Lesson #1 for jackfish

The rear sphincter is an exit not an entrance.

Ottawa

#164238 Jul 16, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
jackfish is this yo daddy? LMAO!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =BOACkETNdRgXX
LMAO (LRS tm reg'd) I don't talk or write like that. YOU do, poor imbécile. What we hear in this video is your filthy mouth, not mine.

Ottawa

#164239 Jul 16, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The Birds and the Bees
Lesson #1 for jackfish
Sigh, like I said before, your anal obsessions, they are like pus, they have to be lanced, then they explode, burst out. You can't help it with the "queer" and anal stuff. Poor loser. So sad.

Ottawa

#164240 Jul 16, 2013
<quoted text>
What a childish oaf. Are you trying to prove that we don't have those kinds of idiotic drunken brawls in Canada? Of course we do. So what? How long did it take you to find these videos? Do I show videos of the same stuff taking place in the US? No, why should I? What's the point? What's YOUR point showing this? You're frustrated for my easily besting you at every turn and , ha ha, I can't believe this, this is your puerile pre-puberty way of getting even?
Corr ; take out the "don't", first sentence.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#164241 Jul 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Didn't take long to find, I'll tell you that! I see you're back to "how it must suck". LMAO! You're the lame one, sonny. Now, quit cryin' like the lil bytch you are. Why am I showing this? I'm trying to figure out which "brutha" is you in the videos and because your AHole status calls for it. Like I said in the beginning, don't like being treated like this? Then don't treat others that way. That was day one and yet you continue. I can only assume you cannot help it, it IS what you are. Your buddy seems to have missed his plane! LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#164242 Jul 16, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The Birds and the Bees
Lesson #1 for jackfish
Bumped for jackfish to review.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min sonicfilter 1,141,272
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min SpaceBlues 48,358
abby 11-21 50 min Shari23 6
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr Wolverine33 692
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMerde 51,234
NO CANADA OIL to TX-OK! 1 hr NO CANADA OIL TO ... 1
Need a business partner. 3 hr bulbul 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr author author 98,673
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM
Predictions for Bears' Week 12 Matchup
NBC Sports 7:46 AM
Jay Cutler wants to keep on rolling (out)
NBC Sports11:16 AM
Colts rule out Dwayne Allen and Gosder Cherilus
NBC Sports12:50 PM
Rob Gronkowski fined $8,268 for bouncer move
NFL 1:30 PM
Colt McCoy 'pushing' Robert Griffin III, Gruden says