BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,224)

Showing posts 144,461 - 144,480 of173,769
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm afraid the jury did not deliberate very long on this, the lamest of all your replies. It orders you to spend 24 hours locked up with American Communist Pravda er hmm Lady and her Old Testament where she will be reading the juiciest passages until tomorrow at the same time. Cruel and unusual, I know, but it should go a long way towards smartening you up.
Got your azz stomped again, now you're cryin'. Here's a quarter. Tissue?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You would. And "you" still make the "same" stupid mistake over and over. Is the verdict finally setting in on you? Got you all wadded up? Even angry, maybe? Well, that's just too bad because your opinion simply doesn't count. Foreign refugeeboi! LMAO!! Go recycle your toilet paper.
I gave no opinion on the verdict. Disappointed? Looking for sour grapes? Nope, but continue projecting.

Poor loser. Lost November 6, 6 million vote differential, singles out Ohio, calls the whole thing FRAUD. How sad. How very embarrassing for you.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

El Cid wrote:
Talking to a Liberal is like having to slap a TV several times to get it to work.
Which brings on foxnews.com and, horror, O'Reilly or Palin. Slap slap, the sound of trying to turn it off.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

<quoted text>
My hatch is full of your ignorant comments.
Ha! Your hatch is full of your own BS. That's about all your full of. Now quit cryin' like a lil bytch.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

<quoted text>
I gave no opinion on the verdict. Disappointed? Looking for sour grapes? Nope, but continue projecting.
Poor loser. Lost November 6, 6 million vote differential, singles out Ohio, calls the whole thing FRAUD. How sad. How very embarrassing for you.
The voter fraud convictions stand. You don't like that, do you? LMAO! Yes, Obumbler had people cheating for him! Don't like that either? No one cares. Why is it you cannot state the truth? Don't like what it is you think you see? LMAO! I bet you removed all the mirrors from your double-dumpster, didn't you?
Patriot

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

‘Stand Your Ground’, Racism, and Eric Holder

Eric Holder moves forward to pacify radical activists despite the fact that an extensive investigation conducted by the FBI found no racial motives in the Zimmerman case. The Department of Justice should be renamed to the Department of Injustice, when it puts political motives over the Rule of Law.

George Zimmerman has been found NOT guilty in the self-defense shooting of Trayvon Martin yet two very important ramifications have occurred because off this verdict.

First, while this case was NEVER about ‘Stand Your Ground’…it was always a case about self-defense…Barack HUSSEIN Obama and crew tried to make it just that so they could use the tie-in to work towards getting Florida’s ‘Stand Your Ground’ law repealed…which is something the NWO puppet Soetoro/Obama desperately wants as doing so would accomplish what his failed gun control law couldn’t…that is disarm ‘We The People’ because if Florida’s ‘Stand Your Ground’ law is repealed the other 30 states that have a form of this law will also most likely face repeal. Passed by the Florida legislature in 2005,‘Stand Your Ground’ allows Floridians to use, if necessary, deadly force in cases of self-defense when they believe their lives are at risk or their person is at risk of severe bodily harm. But the main difference between ‘Stand Your Ground’ and what’s known as ‘common-law self-defense’ is the matter of ‘retreat’. While ‘Stand Your Ground’ removed the necessity to ‘retreat’(pull back),‘common-law self-defense’ does require an individual to ‘retreat’ if it’s safe to do so to avoid violence, especially to avoid the need to use deadly force.

So simply,‘Stand Your Ground’ means that a person may justifiably use deadly force in self-defense if there’s a reasonable belief of a threat being made against their life or person without having to pull back first, and ‘common-law self-defense means you must pull back if you can...

http://www.lady-patriots.com/stand-your-groun...

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/why...
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
Forensic findings on Obama’s birth certificate:‘A 100 percent forgery, no doubt about it’
Special to WorldTribune.com
http://www.worldtribune.com/2013/07/08/forens...
http://www.thehiddenevil.com/techniques.asp
http://drkatesview.wordpress.com/2011/09/18/i...
Obama’s birth certificate is not forged. Only birther “experts” have called Obama’s BC forged, and they have not shown that they are even experts, much less fair and impartial. Those are two reasons why they are not believed by Ann Coulter, Glenn Beck or the National Review (or by Mitt Romney or Paul Ryan or Gingrich or Santorum or Huckabee).

One proof that Obama’s birth certificate is not forged is Obama’s short-form birth certificate.

Short-form birth certificates are created by a clerk reading the information from the document in the file, and filling out the computer form that generates the printed short-form birth certificate. The officials in Hawaii have confirmed that they sent a short-form to Obama. So, unless they are lying—and they were Republican officials–the only way that Obama’s birth certificate could have been forged was that it was forged in 2007 and slipped into the file just before the clerk looked at the file. That is not very likely, is it? And it is especially unlikely since at the time Obama was not even the candidate of the Democrats. He was still in the primaries at the time, and he was only a junior senator from Illinois.

And birther sites have not shown you these real experts.

Dr. Neil Krawetz, an imaging software analysis author and experienced examiner of questioned images, said:“The PDF released by the White House shows no sign of digital manipulation or alterations. I see nothing that appears to be suspicious.”

Nathan Goulding with The National Review:“We have received several e-mails today calling into question the validity of the PDF that the White House released, namely that there are embedded layers in the document. There are now several other people on the case. We looked into it and dismissed it.… I’ve confirmed that scanning an image, converting it to a PDF, optimizing that PDF, and then opening it up in Illustrator, does in fact create layers similar to what is seen in the birth certificate PDF. You can try it yourself at home.”

John Woodman, independent computer professional, who is a member of the Tea Party (who says that he hates Obama’s policies but found no evidence of forgery) said repeatedly in his book and in various articles on his Web site that the claims that Obama’s birth certificate was forged were unfounded.

Ivan Zatkovich, who has testified in court as a technology expert, and consultant to WorldNetDaily:“All of the modifications to the PDF document that can be identified are consistent with someone enhancing the legibility of the document.” And, by the way, when WND received Zatkovich’s article that said that he found nothing wrong with Obama’s birth certificate, WordNDaily simply did not publish it.

Jean-Claude Tremblay, a leading software trainer and Adobe-certified expert, who has years of experience working with and teaching Adobe Illustrator, said the layers cited by doubters are evidence of the use of common, off-the-shelf scanning software — not evidence of a forgery.“I have seen a lot of illustrator documents that come from photos and contain those kind of clippings—and it looks exactly like this,” he said.

Birthers’ claim that Obama’s birth certificate is false is well understood to be caused by their own motives—they hate Obama and would like to harm him.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The voter fraud convictions stand. You don't like that, do you? LMAO! Yes, Obumbler had people cheating for him! Don't like that either? No one cares. Why is it you cannot state the truth? Don't like what it is you think you see? LMAO! I bet you removed all the mirrors from your double-dumpster, didn't you?
How many voter fraud convictions? How many votes involved? The Republican governors and Republican secretaries of state of the swing states have said that there was no significant voter fraud.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
How many voter fraud convictions? How many votes involved? The Republican governors and Republican secretaries of state of the swing states have said that there was no significant voter fraud.
Yes, but Justice, ha ha, Justice ha ha LRS says there was. So be it.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
6 million vote majority. He had 6 million people working for him? In the state of Ohio alone too. Wow. How embarrassing. For you.

Ohio's population L 12 million. 6 million Ohioans fraudulently voted for Obama.

Yes, how embarrassing. For you. For your birther followers. Strange how Romney and the Repub brass didn't lodge any complaints, and losing Rep candidates did not contest the results.

Indeed, how embarrassing.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Yep, JWW (Jogging While White)! For no other reason that being white, this white guy was beaten up because some black thugs were unhappy. And you Libtards claim that this is no racism in the black culture too!

Men Beat Jogger in Retaliation of Zimmerman Verdict
Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Read more: http://patriotupdate.com/2013/07/men-beat-jog...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

<quoted text>
6 million vote majority. He had 6 million people working for him? In the state of Ohio alone too. Wow. How embarrassing. For you.
Yes, how embarrassing. For you. For your birther followers. Strange how Romney and the Repub brass didn't lodge any complaints, and losing Rep candidates did not contest the results.
Just keeping your stupid azz abreast of the news, batboy. Why do you support a liar and a fraud? Mighty high standards you have there. Must be some fine folks you associate with. LMAO!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
Forensic findings on Obama’s birth certificate:‘A 100 percent forgery, no doubt about it’

Special to WorldTribune.com

http://www.worldtribune.com/2013/07/08/forens...

http://www.thehiddenevil.com/techniques.asp

http://drkatesview.wordpress.com/2011/09/18/i...
Fascinating. Please keep us posted on these important developments

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

This barely got a mention on the national news and it took me a while to find this. We have a 15 y/o black teenager, who was helping an old woman move a couch, gets involved in a search for a 5 y/o white girl, finds a suspect and runs the car down by BICYCLE, and he gets a two second mention in the news. Sad, very sad.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Temar Boggs Interview - Hero Teen Finds Abducted Girl

Originally Published Jul 14, 2013 10:00
By DAN NEPHIN Staff Writer
dnephin@lnpnews.com
Temar Boggs had a feeling he'd find the 5-year-old girl who was abducted Thursday in Lancaster Township.

He was right.

Boggs, a McCaskey freshman who lives in Gable Park Woods, had been hanging out with a friend at nearby Lancaster Arms apartments and helping move a couch when a man came by asking if they'd seen a missing girl.

They hadn't, Boggs said, so they went to watch TV.

A short time later, his friend went outside and saw lots of police officers and people from the neighborhood looking for the girl.

Police said that the girl had been taken that afternoon from the 100 block of Jennings Drive.

Boggs and about six friends joined the search.

"We got all of our friends to go look for her. We made our own little search party," Boggs, 15, said Saturday, though he didn't know the girl or her family.

They walked through some nearby woods and along a creek where they were told the girl might have gone.

When Boggs and his friends returned to Lancaster Arms on Jennings Drive, they saw more police officers and TV news crews.

"The whole block was filled," he said.
Related: Pictures of massive search for missing girl
That's when, Boggs said, "I had the gut feeling that I was going to find the little girl."

A friend asked Boggs to hold his bike. Boggs figured the bike would help him search for the girl.

So he and another friend, Chris Garcia, rode on area streets — Michelle Drive, St. Phillips Drive, Gable Park Road — looking for her.

That's when a maroon car caught his eye.(He had gotten a bit ahead of Garcia.)

The car was on Gable Park and turned around when it got near the top of a hill toward Millersville Pike, where Boggs said several police officers were gathered with the kind of cart used to carry an injured football player off the field.

The driver, an older white man, then began quickly turning onto and out of side streets connecting to Gable Park, Boggs said.

The neighborhood is something of a maze; many of its streets are cul-de-sacs.

Boggs got close enough to the car to see a little girl inside. Garcia was nearby.

The driver looked at Boggs and Garcia, then stopped the car at Gable Park and Betz Farm Road and pushed the girl out of the car. The driver then drove off, Boggs said.

Boggs said he didn't see where the car went.

"She runs to my arms and said,'I need to see my mommy,' " Boggs said.

Boggs scooped the girl onto his shoulders and began riding the bike toward home, but then decided that wasn't safe, so he carried her and walked back while Garcia pedaled along, guiding the bike Boggs had been using.

Back at Lancaster Arms, when Boggs and Garcia arrived with the girl, someone summoned a firefighter or law enforcement officer.

Boggs said the girl was reluctant to leave him and go to the official.

"She didn't want to leave me because she thought they were going to do something to her. I said,'No, it's OK,' " he said.

Police said later that the abductor took the little girl for ice cream, and that there were indications of an assault.

Boggs met the girl's family Thursday evening, after he told police his story.

Read more: http://lancasteronline.com/article/local/8720...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Didn't Janet Napoleon say something about the borders are secure enough?

About 50 Illegal Aliens Flee Human Smuggling Truck In Texas
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

July 12, 2013 - About 50 people fled from a suspected immigrant smuggling truck as a Sheriff's Department car approached in Jim Wells County, Texas. The Sheriff's Dept. Chief Deputy says smugglers get an average of $4,500 for each person they move.(July 12)

FAIR USE NOTICE: This video may contain copyrighted material. Such material is made available for educational purposes only. This constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 106A-117 of the U.S. Copyright Law.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

I hope GZ sues their butt off!

George Zimmerman Lawyer To Resume NBC News Lawsuit 'ASAP'
The Huffington Post | By Jack Mirkinson : 07/14/2013

After his acquittal in the killing of Trayvon Martin, George Zimmerman is now set to renew his push for legal action against NBC News, the Washington Post reported.

The network was forced to apologize for its botched editing Zimmerman's 911 call in 2012. The edit made it sound like Zimmerman voluntarily told an operator that Martin was black. In fact, he was responding to a question about Martin's race.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/14/zimm...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

<quoted text>
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Just keeping your stupid azz abreast of the news, batboy. Why do you support a liar and a fraud? Mighty high standards you have there. Must be some fine folks you associate with. LMAO!
Again, no real reply, no substance, no comment on the 6 million figure, no comment on fact that Romney, Ryan, and all losing GOP candidate never mentioned fraud and that no loser filed a formal protest.

No, instead, ad hominem, schoolyard bullying boorish demeanour, all of them ugly birther traits stemming from mostly ignorance and lack of any basic form of knowledge.

How embarrassing for you, your ha ha family, your two girl friend nurses (LMAO LRS tm reg'd) and their medicine nobel-prize winning surgeon brother LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).

What a born loser. So embarrassing.

Stepmom : WHAT,KERPLUNKING AGAIN YOU DIRTY BIG SLOB? Lucky thing it's your birthday but I still ain't cleaning it up. And keep some from when your birther friends come over. LOSER. What have I gotten myself into?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
"The list of reprisals, attacks, and displays of outrage following the Zimmerman trial is small but growing, reports " says the report.

Oh how disappointed you'll be if things do quiet down after a while. I know you're praying for lotsa damage and deaths and injuries. If you pray hard enough - well, hey, ask God next time you talk to him, maybe tonight...ask Him for riots, the worst kinds. He may just do it, He's bored.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Again, no real reply, no substance, no comment on the 6 million figure, no comment on fact that Romney, Ryan, and all losing GOP candidate never mentioned fraud and that no loser filed a formal protest.
No, instead, ad hominem, schoolyard bullying boorish demeanour, all of them ugly birther traits stemming from mostly ignorance and lack of any basic form of knowledge.
How embarrassing for you, your ha ha family, your two girl friend nurses (LMAO LRS tm reg'd) and their medicine nobel-prize winning surgeon brother LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
What a born loser. So embarrassing.
Stepmom : WHAT,KERPLUNKING AGAIN YOU DIRTY BIG SLOB? Lucky thing it's your birthday but I still ain't cleaning it up. And keep some from when your birther friends come over. LOSER. What have I gotten myself into?
You seem to have a problem with facts, batboy. Not my problem. The voter fraud convictions stand. LMAO! Not much you can do about that. LMAO! At least you did change from "how it must suck" to "how embarrassing". That's a mighty big step for such a short, gross little man. jackfish, in all honesty, you're little more than a turd in a punch bowl. You're a failure and it shows. Oh, HOW EMBARRASSING for you! LMAO! Take a load off and empty your panties! What a poor, empty, lost, pathetic soul. He stands for nothing yet falls for anything! That is what is known as a FOOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 144,461 - 144,480 of173,769
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

49 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min anonomuss 1,073,113
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 36 min Patriot AKA Bozo 45,593
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Riigsby5555 48,700
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr voice of peace 67,553
A kid-friendly guide to the Windy City 2 hr Tgloaded 1
Abby July 12 3 hr Julie 5
Amy July 12 3 hr Julie 7
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search