BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#164183 Jul 16, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Then just keep throwing them down yer old hatch!
My hatch is full of your ignorant comments.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#164184 Jul 16, 2013
I hope all those crocks that worked for Angela Cory get THEIR day in court too. How do you Libtards defend this criminal misconduct?
"Oh oh oh, but Georgey stalked Trayvon and and and he he he, ah, caused Trayvon to hit him!"

Zimmerman prosecutor fires IT director who testified about missing exculpatory material
Posted Jul 15, 2013 By Debra Cassens Weiss

The prosecutor in the George Zimmerman case has fired an information technology director who testified he was concerned that the office had failed to give exculpatory materials to defense lawyers.

IT director Ben Kruidbos learned about his dismissal in a letter dispatched by the managing director of the office overseen by State Attorney Angela Corey, report Jacksonville.com , CNN and Fox News. The letter informed Kruidbos that he “can never again be trusted to step foot in this office.”

Kruidbos had extracted photos from the cell phone of shooting victim Trayvon Martin that reportedly showed a gun, a marijuana plant and jewelry, as well as a text message referring to a gun transaction, the stories say. Kruidbos contacted a lawyer for advice when he became concerned that the lead prosecutor may not have given his report to the defense. Kruidbos’ lawyer then contacted Zimmerman’s lawyers and learned they had not received the information.

Zimmerman’s lawyers subpoenaed Kruidbos to testify in a sanctions hearing; the judge deferred a ruling until after the trial. Zimmerman was acquitted on Saturday evening.

The dismissal letter says Kruidbos should have taken his concerns to someone in the prosecutor’s office.“Your egregious lack of regard for the sensitive nature of the information handled by this office is completely abhorrent,” the letter said.“You have proven to be completely untrustworthy. Because of your deliberate, willful and unscrupulous actions, you can never again be trusted to step foot in this office.”

The letter also contends that Kruidbos did a poor job overseeing the IT department and improperly erased data from a laptop. Kruidbos denied the letter’s allegations in an interview with Jacksonville.com . He said he acted because of “genuine concerns” and he contacted a lawyer because he was concerned he could face “legal exposure” if his report wasn’t turned over to the defense.

But the letter dismissed Kruidbos’ concerns of legal exposure as as "feigned and spurious," according to the CNN account. The letter said Kruidbos’ liability concern was "nothing more than shameful manipulation in a shallow, but obvious, attempt to cloak yourself in the protection of the whistleblower law."

http://www.abajournal.com/news/article/zimmer...

Ottawa

#164185 Jul 16, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Developing an allergy to one's self is one of the side effects.
I'm afraid the jury did not deliberate very long on this, the lamest of all your replies. It orders you to spend 24 hours locked up with American Communist Pravda er hmm Lady and her Old Testament where she will be reading the juiciest passages until tomorrow at the same time. Cruel and unusual, I know, but it should go a long way towards smartening you up.

Location hidden

#164186 Jul 16, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I never want to be killed in a plane crash, which is why I never entered politics or become and actor.
And that is why I was always upfront with my passenger regardless of their rank. It has always been my belief that it was best to sit in the coffee shop waiting for the weather to clear than a hopin' and a prayin' to be back on the ground.
I spent a night underground with some green berets just ten miles from the Cambodian border rather than try and fly between thunderstorms at night with a half tank of fuel. Hey, those MACV folks really had it pretty good down there. It was cool and dry and we had free drinks for the crew.
And when we landed back at our airfield at eight am this next morning, we had the rest of the day off.

Ottawa

#164187 Jul 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But it was you do gooders who did that. Why did Barack H. Obama go to bat for Hanes underwear in Haiti to keep the minimum wage low. Because if Haiti set the minimum wage to high, Hanes would have pulled out of Haiti and gone to another country with lower wages.
Yep, Obama did that and you closed your eyes. It is just like Nancy Pelosi and Starkiss so stop blaming us TEA Partiers!!!
After all of Dylan's lines, the best you can come up with is Haiti and Hanes? True, what happened, but how does it compare with what's been going on for 30, 40 years and job exports? How irrelevant can you be? And, besides, the Haiti thing is but another example of jobs exports and taking advantage of cheap foreign slave labour. Did Obama export Hanes to Haiti?

Location hidden

#164188 Jul 16, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm afraid the jury did not deliberate very long on this, the lamest of all your replies. It orders you to spend 24 hours locked up with American Communist Pravda er hmm Lady and her Old Testament where she will be reading the juiciest passages until tomorrow at the same time. Cruel and unusual, I know, but it should go a long way towards smartening you up.
And how long did jury on the O.J. murder trial deliberate? Four hours,,,,,,, and then it was party time with O.J.!!!!
Did George Zimmerman party with the jury? Did he party at all?!?
What a flaming hypocrite you are!

Ottawa

#164189 Jul 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummm, I guess George Zimmerman is now a white-black Hispanic?
Photo of George Zimmerman’s black great grandfather
Posted on July 16, 2013
Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2013/07/photo-of-...
Again with the obsessive and incessant racial analyses. How long did it take before you found this one, oh, surprise, the link is conservativebyte.com . Nazis were (are) like that, always obsesses with race.

Ottawa

#164191 Jul 16, 2013

<quoted text>
And he doesn't even get paid. Rogue is a born slave, vassal, serf. Take your pick? All of the foregoing.
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah Tacqueau, have you call our White House to tell them you know of a creepy azz cracker who wants to crash a space shuttle into the White House? I mean, if you really think I am a threat, why have you not acted?
Er, relevance please or else you replied to the wrong post.

Ottawa

#164192 Jul 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
NAACP admits: Trayvon’s past ‘shaky’
Posted on July 16, 2013
TrayvonMartin-340x174
At least everyone can now agree that he was a punk.
Check it out:
The first mistake the president of the NAACP in Norfolk, Va., made was saying that Trayvon Martin had a “shaky” past.
Then Tristan Breaux admonished his membership to react “logically, not racially” to the verdict.
This happened just as the lawyers prepared their closing arguments in the trial of George Zimmerman for the killing of Trayvon. Zimmerman was acquitted over the weekend.
But the fury in response to the statements from Breaux started coming from Norfolk and around the country right away, and really hasn’t stopped.
WAVY-TV news tracked down a local city councilman:
“To the majority of the African-American community, I would find it offensive,” said Norfolk City Councilman Paul Riddick.
Continue Reading on www.wnd.com ...
Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2013/07/naacp-adm...
Continue reading www.wnd.com ...AND

http://conservativebyte.com/ ?? Are feeling okay? Do you need help?

Location hidden

#164193 Jul 16, 2013
It is a FIVE minute walk from Trayvon's house to the convenience store. He leaves the CS at 6:24, at 7:16 Trayvon was shot. If it took him just five minutes to walk to the CS, why did it take him 52 minutes to get within 200 feet of his house?
It was raining, wasn't it? He didn't mind getting wet?
Oh, Zimmerman calls police at 7:09 and shoots Trayvon seven minutes later just 150 feet from his car. Boy was Georgey running hard!!

From Wiki:
February 26[edit]
February 26 Zimmerman 7:09:34 PM call to police

Problems listening to the files? See media help.
At an unverified time, Trayvon Martin walks from the home where he is staying to a nearby 7-Eleven to buy snacks.[6]
6:24:18 PM — As shown by a store CCTV, Martin purchases a bag of Skittles and an AriZona Watermelon Fruit Juice Cocktail (often described in media and at protests as AriZona iced tea.)[7][8][9][10][11]
6:54 - 7:12 — Martin has an 18-minute cell phone call with a girl reported to be his girlfriend. The call gets disconnected.[10][12]
7:09:34 - 7:13:41 — George Zimmerman calls the Sanford Police Department (SPD) from his truck; total time of the call is 4 minutes 7 seconds.[13]
7:11:33 — Zimmerman tells the police dispatcher that Trayvon Martin is running.
7:11:59 — In reply to the dispatcher's question, "Are you following him?" Zimmerman responds with, "Yes." Dispatcher: "OK, we don't need you to do that." Zimmerman: "OK."
7:12:00 - 7:12:59 — The girl calls Martin again at some point during this minute.[14]
7:13:10 — Zimmerman says he does not know Martin's location.
7:13:41 — The end of Zimmerman's call to Sanford police.[14]
7:16:00 - 7:16:59 — Martin's call from the girl goes dead during this minute.[14][15]
7:16:11 — First 911 call from witness about a fight, calls for help heard.[16]
7:16:55 — Gunshot heard on 911 call.

Ottawa

#164194 Jul 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And how long did jury on the O.J. murder trial deliberate? Four hours,,,,,,, and then it was party time with O.J.!!!!
Did George Zimmerman party with the jury? Did he party at all?!?
What a flaming hypocrite you are!
Flaming hypocrite? Relevance of your post? After all, I had just more or less told your bro, Justice ha ha LRS how stupid he is.

And, what's this with O.J.? Please indicate where and when I even mentioned O.J. and his trial, or how I compared it to Zimmerman's, or, yeah, tell me this, and please do it quickly, tell me if I said anything positive or negative about Zimmerman's acquittal. C'mon, I dare you. I did say, often, "case closed, let's carry on etc, the jury has spoken". You ARE agitated, aren't you? So agitated you omitted the f...king this and f...king that LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).

Location hidden

#164195 Jul 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Again with the obsessive and incessant racial analyses. How long did it take before you found this one, oh, surprise, the link is conservativebyte.com . Nazis were (are) like that, always obsesses with race.
Who is obsessing with race. We are not the ones who called GZ a "White-Hispanic" where we? We are not the one who investigated GZ for any possible racist connection while totally ignoring Trayvon's.
But you question whether George had any black blood because it was on a non-George Soros approved site? Do you really think the Salon would bring that up?

Location hidden

#164196 Jul 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Continue reading www.wnd.com ...AND
http://conservativebyte.com/ ?? Are feeling okay? Do you need help?
Yes, I did read it, did you? But because it was a minor NAACP official, they are trying to denounce it. But the, like YOU, do it by making a personal attack and not attacking the facts.
The fact is Trayvon was a young man who was destined to be imprisoned or killed. He was stupid thug that picked fights if he did not like the other person. And that is not smart here in Florida as a lot of good citizens are legally caring firearms.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#164197 Jul 16, 2013
<quoted text>
I thought Truman's post was pretty correct grammatically or otherwise. He did misspell bitrhers , lol. I can understand it, what sane person even wants to utter that word, much less write it? I know I always misspell it, bitheres. It's such a horrid unacceptable word. But worst of all, it\s stupid. 0-209 and the stooges REALLY think they're winning. Birhtehrs LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).Brrrrr, ewwww.
You would. And "you" still make the "same" stupid mistake over and over. Is the verdict finally setting in on you? Got you all wadded up? Even angry, maybe? Well, that's just too bad because your opinion simply doesn't count. Foreign refugeeboi! LMAO!! Go recycle your toilet paper.

Location hidden

#164198 Jul 16, 2013
Hummm, now there are several discrepancies in this phone call but I will not call it a lie like the prosecutor called George Zimmerman's inconsistencies. And example he said he last saw his son at 8:30 pm but he had left the house and had been at the CS TWO HOURS earlier.
But what bothers me is that his son did not come home the night and .... he did not know it!!! He is the parent, is he not? And he does not know even if his son came home that night?!?

Tracy Martin 911 call
Published on Jun 20, 2012
Tracy Martin calls police 2/27/12 and says he last saw Trayvon at 8:30pm? Obviously that's not possible, since Trayvon was already dead more than an hour at that point, but the fact that he even remembered seeing Trayvon anywhere near that, anywhere in the evening at all... is interesting.
El Cid

Jacksonville, FL

#164199 Jul 16, 2013
Talking to a Liberal is like having to slap a TV several times to get it to work.

Ottawa

#164200 Jul 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is obsessing with race. We are not the ones who called GZ a "White-Hispanic" where we? We are not the one who investigated GZ for any possible racist connection while totally ignoring Trayvon's.
But you question whether George had any black blood because it was on a non-George Soros approved site? Do you really think the Salon would bring that up?
I don't care whether Z had black or white or mixed blood. It does not define the man. But you don't understand that.

I don't care if Martin was black.

But you care so much about these things, you mention colour at least, minimum, once a day here on Topix.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#164201 Jul 16, 2013
Forensic findings on Obama’s birth certificate:‘A 100 percent forgery, no doubt about it’

Special to WorldTribune.com

http://www.worldtribune.com/2013/07/08/forens...

http://www.thehiddenevil.com/techniques.asp

http://drkatesview.wordpress.com/2011/09/18/i...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#164202 Jul 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Got your azz stomped again, now you're cryin'. Here's a quarter. Tissue?

Ottawa

#164203 Jul 16, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You would. And "you" still make the "same" stupid mistake over and over. Is the verdict finally setting in on you? Got you all wadded up? Even angry, maybe? Well, that's just too bad because your opinion simply doesn't count. Foreign refugeeboi! LMAO!! Go recycle your toilet paper.
I gave no opinion on the verdict. Disappointed? Looking for sour grapes? Nope, but continue projecting.

Poor loser. Lost November 6, 6 million vote differential, singles out Ohio, calls the whole thing FRAUD. How sad. How very embarrassing for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min Portlandia 1,156,168
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 56 min Breezy _Soul 1,538
koi meri paryshani door kar sakta ha ?? 1 hr reality is a crutch 2
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr Breezy _Soul 4,795
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 408
amy 12-26 1 hr Pippa 6
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Osmius 49,349
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web