BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
144,381 - 144,400 of 177,406 Comments Last updated 12 min ago
suzy

Anonymous Proxy

#164123 Jul 15, 2013
this is a good post
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#164124 Jul 15, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
So you quickly abandon your fable and return to projecting your inadequacy ... Why am I not surprised.
Ride that midget, boy! LMAO! pantywaste
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#164125 Jul 15, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Ride that midget, boy! LMAO! pantywaste
I haven't seem this much projecting since a drive-in double feature
truman

Boise, ID

#164127 Jul 16, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Checked out a few of the comments over there and I see you have come to the conclusion they are all insane. LOL
Yes,it is the only sensible conclusion that could be reached...the alternative is just too depressing to contemplate.
truman

Boise, ID

#164128 Jul 16, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Registering as or saying you're a Democrat means absolutely nothing. When one gives his one and only national televised interview to Sean Hannity that says it all.
http://nation.foxnews.com/2013/06/29/look-bac...
You know one of the(many)things that is morbidly facinating about Birtehrs and Teabaggers is the utter and complete lack of self Insight...
I mean they are oblivious to what their MASS rallying around such a dispicable worm like Zimmerman says about THEM and thier idealogy.
I mean is there ANYTHING Wrong Headed and Corrupt they arent instinctually drawn to with the Visceral Force of a Salmon swimming up stream to die??

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#164130 Jul 16, 2013
truman wrote:
<quoted text>You know one of the(many)things that is morbidly facinating about Birtehrs and Teabaggers is the utter and complete lack of self Insight...
I mean they are oblivious to what their MASS rallying around such a dispicable worm like Zimmerman says about THEM and thier idealogy.
I mean is there ANYTHING Wrong Headed and Corrupt they arent instinctually drawn to with the Visceral Force of a Salmon swimming up stream to die??
Slightly different outcome for old man Trevor Dooley, but then too the charge was manslaughter as motion to use stand your ground was denied.
http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play;_ylt...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#164131 Jul 16, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're probably getting second-rate China pharms. I'd have them checked out if I were you. They are filled with cheap fillers, low amounts of actual drug, etc. Seriously. Apparently, many side effects are being reported.
Yes,must be why our life expectancy is almost2 years higher.

Is it in any way possible to advance a more ill-informed and ignorant comment?
Pdamerica org

Sayville, NY

#164132 Jul 16, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but watching Obumbler and Holder would be a riot!
So you think the rightwing corporate hacks are telling you the truth?

I'm selling the Brooklyn Bridge, do you want to buy it?

Ottawa

#164133 Jul 16, 2013
P.S. Side effects include aversion to moronic boorish individuals.

Ottawa

#164134 Jul 16, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Make that 3 years. Damn universal health plans.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#164135 Jul 16, 2013
That Canadian Maple Syrup Heist Is a Serious Crime

ADAM MARTIN 4,689 ViewsAUG 31, 2012
If you can get past the novelty of the fact that Canada has strategic maple syrup reserve, and the "sticky fingers" jokes leading every single news story about it, the heist in which $30 million of maple syrup was stolen from a warehouse is actually pretty serious.

For one thing it was a major undertaking, requiring the transport of 10 million pounds of syrup, which the thieves actually removed from the barrels in which it was being stored. The Federation of Quebec Maple Syrup Producers, which discovered the warehouse full of empty barrels last week in St-Louis-de-Blandford (they initially kept the crime quiet), didn't specify the volume, but at 11 pounds per gallon, that comes to 909,091 gallons, or 15,000 barrels, as the The Wall Street Journal's David George-Cosh worked out. That's a huge amount of liquid to transport and store illicitly.

For another thing, maple syrup is actually a pretty important part of the Canadian economy, and the loss of this much will have an effect. As George-Cosh explains:

While strategic reserves are typically linked to oil and other industry-sensitive commodities, Quebec has kept a vast store of maple syrup since 2000 to be used if supply of the quintessential Canadian staple falls with poor yields, or higher-than-expected demand.
"Prior to the theft, the federation had accumulated 37 million pounds of maple syrup in its reserves," Cosh reported, so the loss of 10 million is a significant loss.

According to the USDA, the price per gallon of maple syrup has climbed steadily over the last three years, coming in at $35.46 per gallon in 2011. Canada supplies about 75 percent of the world's maple syrup, and it's been working on expanding the market for this key commodity. The theft will hurt that effort, University of Guelph professor Sylvain Charlebois explained to The Globe and Mail's Kim Mackarael and Rita Trichur:

The federation has been working particularly hard to build a market for the product in Asia, where it’s less well known.“If they’re not concerned, they should be,” he said of the federation.“This is such a fragile industry, and any loss on the supply side could be devastating.”
It's not like the stolen syrup has a serial number, so if the thieves can figure out how to unload it, presumably it will be very hard to catch them.

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/global/2012/08...

Location hidden

#164136 Jul 16, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Make that 3 years. Damn universal health plans.
What Jacqueau does not seem to understand is that people on welfare are much more likely to be obese and do not live as long as people who work for a living.
We should totally end the food stamp program that is keeping our poor people fat. If you are fat, you do not need food stamps. Only if you are under weight should you and you should go the the free food house and have to weigh in before they can give you taxpayer subsidized food.
El Cid

Jacksonville, FL

#164137 Jul 16, 2013
P.S. Side effects include aversion to moronic boorish individuals.
Time to siesta. See you mañana.

Location hidden

#164138 Jul 16, 2013
truman wrote:
<quoted text>You know one of the(many)things that is morbidly facinating about Birtehrs and Teabaggers is the utter and complete lack of self Insight...
But massing around ghetto scrum like Trayvon is good? And about the salmon swimming upstream to die, did you see how many people were arrested in Oakland, CA? How about the innocent white people they beat up? They know not to do that in Florida as they might get azzes shot!

Location hidden

#164139 Jul 16, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think the rightwing corporate hacks are telling you the truth?
I'm selling the Brooklyn Bridge, do you want to buy it?
But the trade unions who are forcing their companies into bankruptcy or making them move overseas, are good?
Tell us, how many people get jobs from poor people? And if we force our rich people to leave our country like is happening in Greece, Italy, Spain and France, there goes the tax base. And not tax base means ... less taxes and then the whole country goes bankrupt.

Ottawa

#164140 Jul 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
What Jacqueau does not seem to understand is that people on welfare are much more likely to be obese and do not live as long as people who work for a living.
We should totally end the food stamp program that is keeping our poor people fat. If you are fat, you do not need food stamps. Only if you are under weight should you and you should go the the free food house and have to weigh in before they can give you taxpayer subsidized food.
Your reply is extremely irrelevant. What's new? Obesity, welfare, food stamps...you think we don't have all those things here? It's an even playing field, Rogue, except we have universal health care. Oh, btw, obesity is something you can consult your doctor about here. And it's free. Yes, you will say, we pay taxes, but it's much easier when the burden is shared amongst all working citizens.

Ottawa

#164141 Jul 16, 2013
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>
Time to siesta. See you mañana.
Si, gracias y hasta pronto, amigo

Ottawa

#164142 Jul 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
That Canadian Maple Syrup Heist Is a Serious Crime
ADAM MARTIN 4,689 ViewsAUG 31, 2012
If you can get past the novelty of the fact that Canada has strategic maple syrup reserve, and the "sticky fingers" jokes leading every single news story about it, the heist in which $30 million of maple syrup was stolen from a warehouse is actually pretty serious.
For one thing it was a major undertaking, requiring the transport of 10 million pounds of syrup, which the thieves actually removed from the barrels in which it was being stored. The Federation of Quebec Maple Syrup Producers, which discovered the warehouse full of empty barrels last week in St-Louis-de-Blandford (they initially kept the crime quiet), didn't specify the volume, but at 11 pounds per gallon, that comes to 909,091 gallons, or 15,000 barrels, as the The Wall Street Journal's David George-Cosh worked out. That's a huge amount of liquid to transport and store illicitly.
For another thing, maple syrup is actually a pretty important part of the Canadian economy, and the loss of this much will have an effect. As George-Cosh explains:
While strategic reserves are typically linked to oil and other industry-sensitive commodities, Quebec has kept a vast store of maple syrup since 2000 to be used if supply of the quintessential Canadian staple falls with poor yields, or higher-than-expected demand.
"Prior to the theft, the federation had accumulated 37 million pounds of maple syrup in its reserves," Cosh reported, so the loss of 10 million is a significant loss.
According to the USDA, the price per gallon of maple syrup has climbed steadily over the last three years, coming in at $35.46 per gallon in 2011. Canada supplies about 75 percent of the world's maple syrup, and it's been working on expanding the market for this key commodity. The theft will hurt that effort, University of Guelph professor Sylvain Charlebois explained to The Globe and Mail's Kim Mackarael and Rita Trichur:
The federation has been working particularly hard to build a market for the product in Asia, where it’s less well known.“If they’re not concerned, they should be,” he said of the federation.“This is such a fragile industry, and any loss on the supply side could be devastating.”
It's not like the stolen syrup has a serial number, so if the thieves can figure out how to unload it, presumably it will be very hard to catch them.
http://www.theatlanticwire.com/global/2012/08...
Good story, and all true. Oh, Japan has "discovered" maple syrup, is a large importer. BTW, Vermont maple syrup, particularly the dark variety is VERY good. I can't help it, I love Vermont.
Pdamerica org

Sayville, NY

#164143 Jul 16, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But the trade unions who are forcing their companies into bankruptcy or making them move overseas, are good?
Tell us, how many people get jobs from poor people? And if we force our rich people to leave our country like is happening in Greece, Italy, Spain and France, there goes the tax base. And not tax base means ... less taxes and then the whole country goes bankrupt.
So you and the Republican party still thinks Wall Street downsizing American jobs, tax havens and slave labor overseas are all good things for Americans?

I'm sure the Multi-Millionaires on Wall Street are very appreciative of people like you fighting for them.
Pdamerica org

Sayville, NY

#164144 Jul 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Good story, and all true. Oh, Japan has "discovered" maple syrup, is a large importer. BTW, Vermont maple syrup, particularly the dark variety is VERY good. I can't help it, I love Vermont.
And Bernie Sanders is second to none in the Senate.

One of the few liberals in the mold of Paul Wellstone.

A Tribute to Paul Wellstone

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min John Galt 1,100,452
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 28 min danetoo 68,376
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 31 min KiMare 49,532
Michelle Obama, f/k/a MICHAEL LAVAUGHN ROBINSON 36 min Facts4USA 2
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots??? 1 hr tsheridan 3
Obama's Truth?? 1 hr tsheridan 1
Some Christ Universal Temple members oppose Rev... (May '09) 1 hr Johnnie Coleman M... 2,865
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr trying to keep up 97,936
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search