BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,218)

Showing posts 144,341 - 144,360 of174,372
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Pdamerica org

Islip Terrace, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Churchlady? How about looneylady? How about hatelatdy? How about unChristianlady? How about ignoramuslikelady? And finally, the biggest insult I can profer, I'm sorry, Birtherlady.
LOL

Sad, but true.

lol

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

I was in NY a few weeks ago and I met a guy who said his father was a doctor in Hawaii during the 1960s. He also mentioned that Dr. Sinclair told his father about "Stanley having a baby" in August 1961.

So someone claims to have met a guy from Kenya who says he knows Obama was born in Kenya? Hee hee hee. Anybody can play that stupid game.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, George Zimmerman will get his gun back in the next few days and he will get his CCP back too. Sooooo, if you even think you can walk up to him and threaten him, you should think ten times before you do.
Do you know how many death threats he and his family members have received? Yes, GZ has every right to be a little paranoid and trigger happy.
But since when have Libtards thought rationally.
Zimmerman has been given the only pass he’s gonna get Rogue. He shoots someone else his ass is grass no matter the provocation. No way would I want to be in his shoes.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

indemnity wrote:
<quoted text>A few days ago I stopped to pick up five gallons of free springwater as I have been doing weekly for five years or so.
In this secluded park a car pulled in next to mine as I was gathering my empty jugs. A black man about my age and
height got out of that car and was staring intently at my sticker which reads "OBAMA WAS BORN IN KENYA".
The man was between me and the well. I thought this was an inevitable confrontation and was ready to stand my ground.
He asked "Where did you get that sticker?" I told him I made it myself and he said "You did a very good job."
I then asked him "So you know Obama was born there?"
He replied " I know very well where Obama was born, I was born in a village one hundred miles from there IN KENYA."
Only Americans refuse to believe it.
I expect BHO will replace JFK on the 2014 half-dollar all part of the extensive Freemason cover-up for this extremely
evil being Obama.
Wow. It appears Kenyan's are gathering spring water at an alarming rate

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

truman wrote:
<quoted text>I know Zimmerman is a Democrat.
That didnt stop Teabaggers from trying to turn him into some kind of Icon...which says more about THEM then it does about Zimmerman.
Though I admit it did surprise me to learn Zimmerman was a Democrat...since he didnt manage to shoot hmself in the foot instead of shooting Trayvon.
Speaking of which.....the 'truth' coming out? I suppose were supposed to beleive that YOU have some kind of 'lowdown' or 'Inside info' on Trayvon Martin?
I love how the Right Bitches about the Media Trying to turn him into a Saint...while your busy circulating filthy slander and projecting all sorts of sick Scurilous bullsh*t onto a DEAD KID you never knew.
Anti Obama Hysteria has made you mentally ill,its truly poisoning your soul.
Registering as or saying you're a Democrat means absolutely nothing. When one gives his one and only national televised interview to Sean Hannity that says it all.
http://nation.foxnews.com/2013/06/29/look-bac...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And Romper declares his ignorance (again)
Poor Puss Boi. Any new fables you'd like to share?
Been cowering down, as usual? LMAO! but, but, but....I'll buy you a drink! LMAO!!!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

<quoted text>
The trashy foxnews.com adorator accusing others of spamming. LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). Never an intelligent riposte, just ad hominem and boorish trash from the sempiternal and platitudinous elementary schoolyard bully.
You want real spam? Here is real real oh so real spam : "CAN YOU HEAR US COMING?" LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)
Poor lil SAP. If you would quit watching MSNBC you "might" learn something. Oh, you did hear that FOX had three times the viewers as MSNBC during the Zimmerman trial, didn't you? FOS Blowhard.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

<quoted text>
LMAO (LRS tm reg'd), the poor padded cell boarder boot and trailer slob with the two imaginary beautiful nurse girl friends and their medicine Nobel prise doctor brother foisting mail-order brides on others. This one's for Ripley's Believe it or Not.
She's already leaking, isn't she? Really, do something about your English, because it is horrid! Swahili is your native tongue, try using that.

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Want to Know Just How Close the Muslim Brotherhood Is to the Obama Admin?
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/04/26/wa...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Now you Libtards like atheists but you were strangely silent. Why?
Did a Christian attack the Zombie Pope? But it is okay to assault a Zombie Mohammed simply because you want to!!!
ABC 27 covers the story of the zombie Mohammed court case
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
This is another judge who should be impeached!
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
A Muslim tried to assassinate Pope John Paul II.
Even Bobby Kennedy.
I noticed someone gave you a lemon but were to cowardly to comment. I never give bad marks. In fact I like getting bad marks as it proves I am yanking some Libtard's chain.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Been cowering down, as usual? LMAO! but, but, but....I'll buy you a drink! LMAO!!!
Poor puss boi. Got a post number for that fable Romper? Or should I just call you Mr Liars?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Fed Up wrote:
Want to Know Just How Close the Muslim Brotherhood Is to the Obama Admin?
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/04/26/wa...
tehblaze.com ? Fool. Total and complete fool.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

truman wrote:
P.S. to Poppo
Oh and if you decide to post be sure and tell them your a friend of 'Truman's between that and your avatar identifying you as a Black American theyll give you a warm Texas welcome trust me!
Checked out a few of the comments over there and I see you have come to the conclusion they are all insane. LOL

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor lil SAP. If you would quit watching MSNBC you "might" learn something. Oh, you did hear that FOX had three times the viewers as MSNBC during the Zimmerman trial, didn't you? FOS Blowhard.
Yes, and WWE wrestling has 1000 times the viewers of any Opera presentation on PBS. Your point being?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberal/Progressives received ZERO with Obama and his corporate centrist Democrats.
Single Payer Medicare For All and buying Medications in bulk just like the United States Military would have lowered the costs and much more citizens covered.
Single Payer Health Care was even OFF The Table with a Democratic House and a Democratic Senate.
Proving the liberals have ZERO power in Congress.
Our country has been taken over a long time ago when the pendulum starting swinging the other way towards the wealthy with 12 years of Reagan/Bush, 8 years of Clinton/Gore, 8 years of Bush/Cheney and now with Obama/Biden.
In 2016 Jeb Bush vs Hillary Clinton!
==========
Back to the 1880s
This is not the first time that America has looked as if it was about to succumb to what might be termed the British temptation. America witnessed a similar widening of the income gap in the Gilded Age. It also witnessed the formation of a British-style ruling class. The robber barons of the late 19th century sent their children to private boarding schools and made sure that they married the daughters of the old elite, preferably from across the Atlantic. Politics fell into the hands of the members of a limited circle—so much so that the Senate was known as the millionaires' club.
Yet the late 19th and early 20th centuries saw a concerted attempt to prevent America from degenerating into a class-based society. Progressive politicians improved state education. Philanthropists—many of them the robber barons reborn in new guise—tried to provide ladders to help the lads-o'-parts (Andrew Carnegie poured millions into free libraries). Such reforms were motivated partly out of a desire to do good works and partly out of a real fear of the implications of class-based society. Teddy Roosevelt advocated an inheritance tax because he thought that huge inherited fortunes would ruin the character of the republic. James Conant, the president of Harvard in 1933-53, advocated radical educational reform—particularly the transformation of his own university into a meritocracy—in order to prevent America from producing an aristocracy.
----------
Propaganda is to democracy what violence is to dictatorship.
Ignorant masses who have to be marginalized for their own good.
In the twentieth century it was the Liberal Progressive Era that benefited most Americans.
The New Deal, The Fair Deal, The GI Bill, and the Great Society.
----------
Bush Republicans are antidemocratic with an attraction to authoritarianism.
Liberals are always trying to enfranchise citizens and Bush Republicans always try to block some citizens from voting.( BLACKS & Latinos )!
Liberals defend the Constitution and long standing institutions like Social Security and Medicare.
Bush Republicans want the USA to go back to the Gilded Age and privatize Social Security and undo “The New Deal”!
And you think the Army medical program is competent? My psoriatic arthritis (Phil McKelson's disease) was misdiagnosed by incompetent Army doctor after incompetent Army doctor for 14 years!!!
Oh, they claimed that in just three short month I came down for four different and distinct medical conditions to include tendinitis of the elbows, bursitis of shoulders, Chondromalacia of the knees and possible degenerative arthritis of the knees. When I asked them what was causing the pain in my feet, ankles, hands, wrists, neck, back, etc. they said they did not see anything to include the small skin lesions which were psoriasis!
It took a BLACK civilian dermatologist only 15 minutes to diagnose both the psoriasis and the psoriatic arthritis but a dozen stupid, incompetent Army doctors could not with 14 years of medical history.
Oh, I have been trying to update my VA disability rating and it has taken me over a year and a half to get to see a rheumatologist. ObamaCare is already the VA rule and give it a few more years and you to will get the same medical that the vets get.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
PS : I haven't received MSNBC for at least 6 months now. Cancelled it , replaced by BBC and added French Antenne 2. I want to be well and broadly informed. Don't you? Oh, also RAI.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Oh, I get my meds through Tricare. Four years ago I was paying $7 a month for each med per month or $35 per month for the five I take. Since Obama became president them went to $12 per med, to $17 per med and October they will go to $26 per med per month which for me will be $130 per month or $1,560 per year.
Yep, my meds will have gone up 371% in just four years of Obama. Remember, I have paid for my health care in advance.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

<quoted text>
PS : I haven't received MSNBC for at least 6 months now. Cancelled it , replaced by BBC and added French Antenne 2. I want to be well and broadly informed. Don't you? Oh, also RAI.
BBC is far left and I have no opinion of French Antenne 2 but you need a broader source of information.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I noticed someone gave you a lemon but were to cowardly to comment. I never give bad marks. In fact I like getting bad marks as it proves I am yanking some Libtard's chain.
Oh goody, I earned another lemon so I must be doing my job well.
So little time and so many Libtards to insult!
It is a tough job but someone has to do it!

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And I am sick and tired of you claiming that following someone is in anyway unlawful. Conversing with you is like eating a table for breakfast!
And I am just as tired of you thinking it ain’t.

Stalking legal definition
Noun
“A form of harassment generally comprised of repeated persistent following with no legitimate reason and with the intention of harming, or so as to arouse anxiety or fear of harm in the person being followed”

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 144,341 - 144,360 of174,372
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 5 min Corrupt Democrats 1,849
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 min edogxxx 97,502
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Grey Ghost 1,077,553
Abby 7-22 13 min edogxxx 1
Amy 7-22 14 min edogxxx 1
McCarthy: 'Very good leads' in investigation in... 55 min bensleys thoughts 1
Thousands march in downtown Chicago in support ... 1 hr bensleys thoughts 1
•••
•••