BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#163998 Jul 15, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Trayvon missed 53 school days. Smoked some marijuana. Expelled from school. Posted pictures of guns and marijuana on facebook (I thought it was ok to have a child come to school with a machine gun on his t-shirt...make up your mind, Rogue). So, Trayvon the bad boy did all this. I guess he did deserve to be killed after all. That'll teach him, bet he'll be a good boy from now on . Oops, he can't, he's dead. Clean-living gun-toting and intellectual icon Zimmerman cleaned his clock.
And he also assaulted George Zimmerman just because he was a "creepy azz cracker"!!! Can you say "racial hate crime"? No you can't because in your sick mind only white people are racial bigots!

Location hidden

#163999 Jul 15, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not think any American benefitted from the Clinton balanced budgets.
==========
MYTHS AND MISINFORMATION ABOUT SOCIAL SECURITY Part 1.
http://www.ssa.gov/history/InternetMyths.html
MYTHS AND MISINFORMATION ABOUT SOCIAL SECURITY Part 2.
http://www.ssa.gov/history/InternetMyths2.htm...
First of all it was not Clinton's balanced budgets, it was Newt Gingrich's.
Bill Clinton shut down the federal government in 1995 because he did not want to sing the first balanced budget that was sent for his signature.
Next, Bill signed four of Newt's balanced budgets into law, he signed seven of the points of the Contract with America into law and he signed the Taxpayer Relief Act of 1997 into law. All of them were Conservative initiatives.
And yes, as a result the economy boomed and people got work. Do you have any problem with apoplexy working? Obama seems to as seven million fewer Americans are now unemployed compared to when Bush left the White House.
How does it feel to be an Idiotard.

Location hidden

#164000 Jul 15, 2013
<quoted text>
What happened to GWB's Alabama records? You constantly shy away from that one. And why was he allowed to opt out of the service before finishing his term? His studies at Yale had nothing to do with an armed forces career, right?
Why was John F. Kerry released from his Navy Reserve commitment? He only served four and a half of his six year commitment, so why was he released early? Was it because he was COURT-MARTIALED and given a DISHONORABLE DISCHARGE???

Location hidden

#164001 Jul 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Scary. You actually wrote this?: "Do you remember this? My plane is about twice the size of a Cessna 150 but it will not do much more damage to the White House than he did.
He died and his plane only did superficial damage to the White House. I have no death wish and Obama is not worth killing myself or anyone else over.
By the way, where would I get a space shuttle much less launch it and then crash it into any building?
Being a Vietnam War vet with P.T.S.D. only means I have an elevated anxiety problem and I am not suicidal nor homicidal. And I may have contempt for Obama as he has contempt for people like me but he us not worth my life. But I would not risk my life to protect his. And I would not jump for joy if something bad happens to him.
I would rather he leave the White House through the back door and keep going until he gets back to his home country."
I think the above is much to worry about and I really really believe that Topix should report it to the FBI and secret service. That message is a crazy demented rant, from a person who has simply "lost it". I know you won't seek help, Rogue, as you think you are sane. I just hope someone around you does on your and everyone else's behalf.
I am a pragmatic person. During WWII the Japanese lost 3,500 planes and pilots to kill about 4,000 Americans and sink a few ships. In the end, what did it accomplish? NOTHING.
The guy who flew his Cessna 150 into the White House, what did he accomplish? Besides killing himself, nothing.
Now, I specifically used the example of the Space Shuttle as where would I get one? Walmart?!? Even if I could get one, how would I launch it and then fly it into any building? And in the end, what would it accomplish.
I do not wish Obama evil. Just that he leave sooner rather than later.
Now, if you think I am a threat to the president, why don't YOU report me?!?

Location hidden

#164002 Jul 15, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>It was worth it to Al Sharpton,like Obama he doesn't care about how many poor children $60 million could feed. That $60 million is enough to pay for two vacation days for Obama.
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
Vacationing Bush Poised to Set a Record
With Long Sojourn at Ranch, President on His Way to Surpassing Reagan's Total
WACO, Tex., Aug. 2, 2005 -- President Bush is getting the kind of break most Americans can only dream of -- nearly five weeks away from the office, loaded with vacation time. http://tinyurl.com/9cjj7
The president departed Tuesday for his longest stretch yet away from the White House, arriving at his Crawford ranch in the evening for a stretch of clearing brush, visiting with family and friends, and tending to some outside-the-Beltway politics. By historical standards, it is the longest presidential retreat in at least 36 years.
The August getaway is Bush's 49th trip to his cherished ranch since taking office and the 319th day that Bush has spent, entirely or partially, in Crawford -- nearly 20 percent of his presidency to date, according to Mark Knoller, a CBS Radio reporter known for keeping better records of the president's travel than the White House itself. Weekends and holidays at Camp David or at his parents' compound in Kennebunkport, Maine, bump up the proportion of Bush's time away from Washington even further.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...
Comparing Apples to Oranges again. How much money did Bush's "vacations" cost?
Do you want to tell us how much money Clinton spend when he took 1,200 people to China for TEN days?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#164003 Jul 15, 2013
truman wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Poppo,if you find back and forth with Rogue and LRS tedious after awhile you really should check out the Paris Texas Topix Forum...it is the NERVE CENTER of self righteous Teabagger lunacy.
I havent found its equal on Topix.
Brain damaged Rightist rednecks and Obama Paranoid Hysterics in their natural habitat.
Truffles, go put your ear spuds back in.

Location hidden

#164004 Jul 15, 2013
When Michelle Obama took her family, less Barack, to Spain for a vacation she swung by and visited the Spanish royal family for less than an hour so the WHOLE TRIP became an official trip!!!
I know a guy who flies from Jacksonville to LA about every three months and he takes his wife too. They fly out on a Friday to LAS VEAGAS and stay there until Monday morning. They then fly into LA, do 3-4 hours of business and then fly home. The entire trip to include the stop in Las Vegas is a TAX WRITE-OFF.
Ya know, when I was in the Army, if I did that, I would have to pay my wife's way and the extra days and nights and no tax write-offs either.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#164005 Jul 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Wow. Trayvon missed 53 school days. Smoked some marijuana. Expelled from school. Posted pictures of guns and marijuana on facebook (I thought it was ok to have a child come to school with a machine gun on his t-shirt...make up your mind, Rogue). So, Trayvon the bad boy did all this. I guess he did deserve to be killed after all. That'll teach him, bet he'll be a good boy from now on . Oops, he can't, he's dead. Clean-living gun-toting and intellectual icon Zimmerman cleaned his clock.
Still crying like a butt-sore loser, huh? Figures.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#164006 Jul 15, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Are those "other sources" voices in your head or can you cite sources?
Angela Corey didn't manufacture the witnesses or the evidence in the police reports.
A cigar store Indian could prosecute Dunn.
He's toast.
Rouge is a laughingstock.
What are your other sources Rouge? A Power Point presentation by the local Klavern presented to the Citizen's Grand Jury?
UR a riot.
<quoted text>
toesap is a failure.

Location hidden

#164007 Jul 15, 2013
<quoted text>I never opined on the legality of illegality of following. So it's moot to me. I said it could be scary, yes.
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn it Jacques. How many times must you be told that it is not illegal to follow someone?!
But he thinks that gave Trayvon the right to assault GZ!!!
Frank

Spokane, WA

#164008 Jul 15, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
Vacationing Bush Poised to Set a Record
With Long Sojourn at Ranch, President on His Way to Surpassing Reagan's Total
WACO, Tex., Aug. 2, 2005 -- President Bush is getting the kind of break most Americans can only dream of -- nearly five weeks away from the office, loaded with vacation time. http://tinyurl.com/9cjj7
The president departed Tuesday for his longest stretch yet away from the White House, arriving at his Crawford ranch in the evening for a stretch of clearing brush, visiting with family and friends, and tending to some outside-the-Beltway politics. By historical standards, it is the longest presidential retreat in at least 36 years.
The August getaway is Bush's 49th trip to his cherished ranch since taking office and the 319th day that Bush has spent, entirely or partially, in Crawford -- nearly 20 percent of his presidency to date, according to Mark Knoller, a CBS Radio reporter known for keeping better records of the president's travel than the White House itself. Weekends and holidays at Camp David or at his parents' compound in Kennebunkport, Maine, bump up the proportion of Bush's time away from Washington even further.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...
Total cost of Bush vacations is miniscule compared to Obama's. It didn't cost taxpayers $20 million dollars a day for Bush to visit family members in Maine. If Obama went on a retreat to Camp David or went to stay at his home in Chicago and didn't waste additional tax dollars dragging his friends around the world,it wouldn't even make the 6 o'clock news.

Location hidden

#164009 Jul 15, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Here is a classic case of Libtardian rage. These three BLACK guys do not like this white guy's opinion, so they beat the shit out of him!!!
<quoted text>
Libtards are incapable of carrying on an intellectually honest discussion without assaulting the person they disagree with.
<quoted text>
Do you believe, as per your last posts, that f...king this and f...king that is what one would call an "intellectually-honest discussion?"
Rogue Scholar or wrote:
Do you think beating the crap out of someone is engaging in an "intellectually-honest discussion?"
And I am sick and tired of you claiming that following someone is in anyway unlawful. Conversing with you is like eating a table for breakfast!
But Jacqueau still thinks, that following someone, or saying the f-word, is ground to assault them. Because that is what Libtards do.
But they expect the victim to just lie their and take the beating not knowing if the guy will stop before he is dead or seriously injured.
And you peoples still have not figured out why blacks make up only 13% of our population but create about half of all violent crimes. It is because of the NAACP and other black hate groups like the New Black Panthers.

And what is sad is that you Libtards do not see the racial hate in these people. They are just as bad as the KKK and the Adrian Brotherhood. Racism is racism no matter what the color of the racist.

Location hidden

#164010 Jul 15, 2013
And you Libtards do not condemn this hate speech because you think they have the right but the KKK and the Aryan Brotherhood do not. You call it social justice until they do it to YOU!!!

New Black Panthers call to kill crackers for Trayvon

Location hidden

#164011 Jul 15, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
There is nothing illegal about following someone.
According to the law, there is absolutely no expectation of privacy when out in public.
loose
But THEY think it gives them the right to assault the person they think is following them. And if they have the right to assault someone, the other person does not have the right to defend themselves.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#164012 Jul 15, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And he also assaulted George Zimmerman just because he was a "creepy azz cracker"!!! Can you say "racial hate crime"? No you can't because in your sick mind only white people are racial bigots!
I hate to come back on this, but do tell us how you know he assaulted Zimmerman. He may or may have not, I have no idea, I WAS NOT THERE like YOU were. Did you tape it? Yes, do present the proof that M assaulted Z. And don't tell us, please, that because M was on top on the ground, he was the aggressor. That could mean Martin got the upper hand. Tell us exactly what happened, you are so sure.

But unlike you, and for me and most "libtards" (Rogue, tm reg'd), it's over, the jury has ruled, case closed.

Ottawa

#164013 Jul 15, 2013

<quoted text>
What happened to GWB's Alabama records? You constantly shy away from that one. And why was he allowed to opt out of the service before finishing his term? His studies at Yale had nothing to do with an armed forces career, right?
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why was John F. Kerry released from his Navy Reserve commitment? He only served four and a half of his six year commitment, so why was he released early? Was it because he was COURT-MARTIALED and given a DISHONORABLE DISCHARGE???
Rumours, and records show otherwise. Did you notice how he almost got unanimous senate approval, including some veterans and none other than John McCain who enthusiastically endorsed him.

But never mind that. What about answering the question on GWB-Alabama? This is not a rumour, this is not nasty reporting, it's just that, that, hmmmm, there are no records. Got anything on that? And you're sure daddy had nothing to do with it?

Location hidden

#164014 Jul 15, 2013
Why is it that it is always the loony-left who burn American flags. Pick a better country and move there!!!

Zimmerman Protesters Burn American Flag! Oakland, Trayvon Martin Protests

Published on Jul 15, 2013
George Zimmerman Protesters in Oakland Burn American Flag!- About a hundred of the most determined demonstrators remained after Sunday's Zimmerman protests to block Broadway in front of Oakland City Hall, setting an American flag on fire in the intersection.- George Zimmerman Verdict Not Guilty in Murder of Trayvon Martin. Protests and Riots in Oakland

Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#164015 Jul 15, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And you Libtards do not condemn this hate speech because you think they have the right but the KKK and the Aryan Brotherhood do not. You call it social justice until they do it to YOU!!!
New Black Panthers call to kill crackers for Trayvon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =5xQtryE1stwXX
{////////> the New Black Pansies!

Ottawa

#164016 Jul 15, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
When Michelle Obama took her family, less Barack, to Spain for a vacation she swung by and visited the Spanish royal family for less than an hour so the WHOLE TRIP became an official trip!!!
I know a guy who flies from Jacksonville to LA about every three months and he takes his wife too. They fly out on a Friday to LAS VEAGAS and stay there until Monday morning. They then fly into LA, do 3-4 hours of business and then fly home. The entire trip to include the stop in Las Vegas is a TAX WRITE-OFF.
Ya know, when I was in the Army, if I did that, I would have to pay my wife's way and the extra days and nights and no tax write-offs either.
The wife of the president, ANY president, has a right to holidays and travel. And like it or not, when she visits another country, it is official. Now tell us, Rogue, frankly, should the spouse of a president, and I repeat, ANY president, travel for holiday purpose on COMMERCIAL flights? Should she wait in line at the ticket counter and go through security and ppt control? Really? And, should she get in the plane like any other passenger? Really? What about, well, never mind HER safety , what about the safety of all the other passengers, what with such a target for any tin pot terrorist. She and her children could be killed, but so could over 200 other passengers. And also, minor inconvenience, should she be allowed to be harassed by paparazzi and other freaks? Can you imagine the bedlam at the airport as her taxi, yes , her taxi, because I suppose you would not like it if she used a gov't limousine, arrived at the airport curb?

Yes, someone should raise the shrink alarm. You are one piece of material.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#164017 Jul 15, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Why is it that it is always the loony-left who burn American flags. Pick a better country and move there!!!
Zimmerman Protesters Burn American Flag! Oakland, Trayvon Martin Protests
Published on Jul 15, 2013
George Zimmerman Protesters in Oakland Burn American Flag!- About a hundred of the most determined demonstrators remained after Sunday's Zimmerman protests to block Broadway in front of Oakland City Hall, setting an American flag on fire in the intersection.- George Zimmerman Verdict Not Guilty in Murder of Trayvon Martin. Protests and Riots in Oakland
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4u5lgGBJzuIXX
That's about right for Oakland.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Whos not Surprised 1,109,554
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min Straight Jacket 46,616
Amy 9-17-14 8 min liner 4
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 10 min Hatti_Hollerand 616
Amy 9-16 36 min Mister Tonka 39
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 54 min PEllen 98,214
Dear Abby 9-17-14 58 min PEllen 1
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••