BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
144,221 - 144,240 of 175,034 Comments Last updated 48 min ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
So they were menacing him while in their car pulling away?
"It was his actions in getting out of the car and firing those shots as the vehicle pulled away that police questioned the most."
http://tinyurl.com/qba27ox
"“Honestly, sir, I’m at a lost to justify what I did in the second volley, other than to say I thought they were going to be shooting back, and I was keeping them from doing that,” Dunn said."
Sorry rouge, he murdered a kid in a car that was PULLING AWAY.
"Police said none of the witnesses reported seeing anyone get out of the SUV, other than the driver when he got out to get gas."
"Unsure whether he was hearing the music, now turned back up, or if it was the teen, he heard threats against his life and then saw the boy open the door to get out of the SUV, he said.
That’s when he said he reached into his glove box and took his Taurus 9mm out of its holster.
“Quicker than a flash, I had a round chambered in it and I shot.” "
"He [claims he] saw the boy open the door" is now according to Rouge "he was being menaced by four men approaching his car".
UR a riot Rouge.
Don't ever forget to let facts get in your way.
<quoted text>
Again, you are getting twisted information from the Lame Stream Media? And guess who the prosecutor is???
State Attorney Angela Corey, who is personally prosecuting the case, asked for the week of Aug. 12 while defense attorney Cory Strolla said he would need at least six months to prepare for trial.

Read more at Jacksonville.com : http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2013-04-09...
They are talking about a criminal prosecution of Angela Corey for proprietorial misconduct. In fat the first twenty minutes of the local TV news this morning was primarily just that. Just because the Lame Stream Media is not talking about sending her to prison does not mean some of the local press is not.
Oh, do you know that Angela Corey fired one of her attorneys who ratted her illegal withholding evidence from not only George Zimmerman's defense team but also the prosecutors!!!
Angela Corey is just another corrupt politician.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
(1) Kerry ran for president against George W. Bush, who never mentioned that Obama had been convicted in a court martial, which he or other Republicans at the time certainly would have done if it were true.
(2) Show any official record or report indicating that Kerry had been tried in a court martial, and show the alleged charge.
Re: " I certainly don't think I do."
Answer, unless you actually can show an official report on the subject, I agree you do not know---and your speculation is not based on any facts.
Well Tootzie, that court-martial has been sealed because he was essentially given a pardon by Jimmy Carter. But again I ask you, why was the date on his DD214 blacked out! And why did he drop his lawsuit against the Swift Boat vets?
Stop using Libtardian Logic. After John Kerry dies, his records will no longer be covered by the Privacy Act of 1974 and then we will know the whole truth.
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know why they will probably not try and sue GZ? Because the WHOLE truth about Trayvon will come out. All of the drugs, guns, street fighting etc. that was not allowed in the criminal court. You all seem to think Trayvon was a totally innocent little kid, but he was a street thug.
Oh, George Zimmerman was a DEMOCRAT who voted for OBAMA!!! But you sick mind seems to think he is a conservative Republican.
I know Zimmerman is a Democrat.
That didnt stop Teabaggers from trying to turn him into some kind of Icon...which says more about THEM then it does about Zimmerman.
Though I admit it did surprise me to learn Zimmerman was a Democrat...since he didnt manage to shoot hmself in the foot instead of shooting Trayvon.
Speaking of which.....the 'truth' coming out? I suppose were supposed to beleive that YOU have some kind of 'lowdown' or 'Inside info' on Trayvon Martin?
I love how the Right Bitches about the Media Trying to turn him into a Saint...while your busy circulating filthy slander and projecting all sorts of sick Scurilous bullsh*t onto a DEAD KID you never knew.
Anti Obama Hysteria has made you mentally ill,its truly poisoning your soul.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

wojar wrote:
"Witnesses spotted the license plate number and helped police locate Dunn."
That's right, there were witnesses, and all said only one of the kids got out of the SUV - to put gas in the SUV. http://tinyurl.com/qba27ox
And Dunn said he started firing when he was a door open (this was when he was the imaginary shotgun.)
"Unsure whether he was hearing the music, now turned back up, or if it was the teen, he heard threats against his life and then saw the boy open the door to get out of the SUV, he said."
http://tinyurl.com/q6q4es8
So he thought the music was imaginary "threats" made by a kid with an imaginary "shotgun".
And then he hallucinated that they were approaching his car. And then he shot a kid dead in a car that was PULLING AWAY.
Rougie baby, if the evil black marauders were not in the car but rather menacing him, why was the car riddled with bullets? And why was the dead kid in the car?
Duh!
The car was behind the thugs and so some of the bullets hit the car. Again you are using a Lame Stream Media source that is not telling the whole story.
Tell us, how long did it take for them to arrest him? If there as enough evidence at the crime scene, he would have been arrested.
Again, Angela Corey has filed a false arrest warrant. I have been watching this case from the day it broke locally and you have not!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Of course you Libtards forgot that I brought this case several times lately but here it is again. We have a 16 y/o BLACK teenager who used a gun in self defence yet he was pressured into pleating manslaughter. Why? Because he illegally had a gun.
Ah, illegally having a weapon does not mean MURDER, it just means you have an illegal weapon.
The murder case against him should have been dropped and he should have bee charged with the illegal possession of a hang gun and nothing more. But since Angela Corey was the prosecutor, me will serve ten years in prison for a crime he did not commit!!!

Man who claimed 'Stand Your Ground' defense gets 10 years in 2009 shooting

The man was 16 when he was involved in a street fight that turned fatal.: May 20, 2013 -

By Larry Hannan
A Jacksonville man who almost went free on a Stand Your Ground law claim will spend 10 years in prison for a fatal street-fight shooting when he was 16.
On Monday, Circuit Judge Adrian G. Soud sentenced Quintavis Sermond Seay, now 20, for the manslaughter of 20-year-old Jeremy Ervin Godboldt in 2009. Under a plea agreement between Seay’s lawyers and prosecutors, Soud had the discretion of sentencing Seay to anywhere from five to 15 years.

Read more at Jacksonville.com : http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2013-05-20...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Angela Corey is a corrupt politician who should be impeached and disbarred for prosecutorial misconduct. And I hold Gov. Rick Scott to the same standard as he either knew she was corrupt,or should have.
I voted for Scott as I saw him as a non-politician reformer and he has been a total embarrassment except for his fiscal policies which I agree with.
Oh, and for Jacques, Major Alvin Brown will release the next city budget for next year, this morning. Yes, Mayor Brown is a Democrat and he is BLACK but I have been very pleasantly surprised and I will seriously consider voting for him.
He has been a significant improvement over the previous Mayor Payton who is a Country Club RINO!!!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

“Once in the car, she said,‘I asked him what happened. That's what I said. I said, what happened? And he said, I shot at the car.’”

"While she says Dunn repeatedly told her he feared for his life that night, Rouer says he never mentioned seeing a gun."

A kid in an SUV calls Dunn an a**hole and that justifies firing into thepr vehicle?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Oh, four years ago I almost got arrested inside mayor Peyton's mayoral office. I had sent him two letters and never received a reply so I put my suit and tie on and went up to hand him copies of my letters.
I tied up three cops for almost a whole hour. They were threatening to arrest me for trespassing and I told them okay as I wanted to talk to the judge. In the end one of the cops took my two letters and put them on his secretary's desk and I left. I still did not get a reply but I got my point across.
And unlike you Libtards, I did not destroy anything, did not threaten anyone, I did not make a disturbance other then refusing to leave his secretary's office.
Since April 2009 I have tried to get arrested three times, but they won't. I wonder if I threaten to crash a Space Shuttle into the White House, would they arrest me?
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The Zimmerman trial is over Rogue and Holder will file no charges. If you don’t see the difference in the Rodney King beating case and this one then there’s truly no hope for you.
Hey Poppo,if you find back and forth with Rogue and LRS tedious after awhile you really should check out the Paris Texas Topix Forum...it is the NERVE CENTER of self righteous Teabagger lunacy.
I havent found its equal on Topix.
Brain damaged Rightist rednecks and Obama Paranoid Hysterics in their natural habitat.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

"he never mentioned seeing a gun"

But when questioned by police, voila! A gun soddenly materializes in Dunn's delusional hallucination.

OK Rouge, where did you get your four men menacingly approaching story from?

This will be interesting - but sad.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Tootzie, that court-martial has been sealed because he was essentially given a pardon by Jimmy Carter. But again I ask you, why was the date on his DD214 blacked out! And why did he drop his lawsuit against the Swift Boat vets?
Stop using Libtardian Logic. After John Kerry dies, his records will no longer be covered by the Privacy Act of 1974 and then we will know the whole truth.
What happened to GWB's Alabama records? You constantly shy away from that one. And why was he allowed to opt out of the service before finishing his term? His studies at Yale had nothing to do with an armed forces career, right?
Pdamerica org

Islip Terrace, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
Like a Ritz or Wheat Thins? Salted or unsalted?
Caucasian, more like White Bread.

LOL
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

P.S. to Poppo
Oh and if you decide to post be sure and tell them your a friend of 'Truman's between that and your avatar identifying you as a Black American theyll give you a warm Texas welcome trust me!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Do you remember this? My plane is about twice the size of a Cessna 150 but it will not do much more damage to the White House than he did.
He died and his plane only did superficial damage to the White House. I have no death wish and Obama is not worth killing myself or anyone else over.
By the way, where would I get a space shuttle much less launch it and then crash it into any building?
Being a Vietnam War vet with P.T.S.D. only means I have an elevated anxiety problem and I am not suicidal nor homicidal. And I may have contempt for Obama as he has contempt for people like me but he us not worth my life. But I would not risk my life to protect his. And I would not jump for joy if something bad happens to him.
I would rather he leave the White House through the back door and keep going until he gets back to his home country.

CRASH AT THE WHITE HOUSE: THE OVERVIEW; Unimpeded, Intruder Crashes Plane Into White House
By MAUREEN DOWD Published: September 13, 1994

Shortly before 2 A.M. today, a small red-and-white plane flew low over 17th Street in the heart of the capital's downtown, banked left in a U-turn near the Washington Monument, and headed straight toward the President's bedroom in the White House.

No one tried to stop it.

Administration officials, who pieced together the flight path, said that the Secret Service agents stationed outside the South Portico had only seconds to scramble out of the way as the two-seat, propeller-driven Cessna 150, its power apparently shut off and only its wing lights on, came straight at them.

http://www.nytimes.com/1994/09/13/us/crash-wh...
Pdamerica org

Islip Terrace, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>It was worth it to Al Sharpton,like Obama he doesn't care about how many poor children $60 million could feed. That $60 million is enough to pay for two vacation days for Obama.
Vacationing Bush Poised to Set a Record
With Long Sojourn at Ranch, President on His Way to Surpassing Reagan's Total

WACO, Tex., Aug. 2, 2005 -- President Bush is getting the kind of break most Americans can only dream of -- nearly five weeks away from the office, loaded with vacation time. http://tinyurl.com/9cjj7

The president departed Tuesday for his longest stretch yet away from the White House, arriving at his Crawford ranch in the evening for a stretch of clearing brush, visiting with family and friends, and tending to some outside-the-Beltway politics. By historical standards, it is the longest presidential retreat in at least 36 years.

The August getaway is Bush's 49th trip to his cherished ranch since taking office and the 319th day that Bush has spent, entirely or partially, in Crawford -- nearly 20 percent of his presidency to date, according to Mark Knoller, a CBS Radio reporter known for keeping better records of the president's travel than the White House itself. Weekends and holidays at Camp David or at his parents' compound in Kennebunkport, Maine, bump up the proportion of Bush's time away from Washington even further.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened to GWB's Alabama records? You constantly shy away from that one. And why was he allowed to opt out of the service before finishing his term? His studies at Yale had nothing to do with an armed forces career, right?
Wow Rogue has the confidential inside dope on Trayvon Martin AND John Kerry!
He must have personal line to the depths of the deepest Teabagger internet sewers! They have ALL kinds of 'facts' down there that us mere mortals do not have access to lmao!(LRS copyright 2011)
Pdamerica org

Islip Terrace, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The best thing anyone can say about dirty Harry Reid is he's FOS!
And do not forget Centrist Corporate Democrat and NOT A LIBERAL.

Harry is a LINO.

Liberal in name only.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Do you remember this? My plane is about twice the size of a Cessna 150 but it will not do much more damage to the White House than he did.
He died and his plane only did superficial damage to the White House. I have no death wish and Obama is not worth killing myself or anyone else over.
By the way, where would I get a space shuttle much less launch it and then crash it into any building?
Being a Vietnam War vet with P.T.S.D. only means I have an elevated anxiety problem and I am not suicidal nor homicidal. And I may have contempt for Obama as he has contempt for people like me but he us not worth my life. But I would not risk my life to protect his. And I would not jump for joy if something bad happens to him.
I would rather he leave the White House through the back door and keep going until he gets back to his home country.
CRASH AT THE WHITE HOUSE: THE OVERVIEW; Unimpeded, Intruder Crashes Plane Into White House
By MAUREEN DOWD Published: September 13, 1994
Shortly before 2 A.M. today, a small red-and-white plane flew low over 17th Street in the heart of the capital's downtown, banked left in a U-turn near the Washington Monument, and headed straight toward the President's bedroom in the White House.
No one tried to stop it.
Administration officials, who pieced together the flight path, said that the Secret Service agents stationed outside the South Portico had only seconds to scramble out of the way as the two-seat, propeller-driven Cessna 150, its power apparently shut off and only its wing lights on, came straight at them.
http://www.nytimes.com/1994/09/13/us/crash-wh...
Scary. You actually wrote this?: "Do you remember this? My plane is about twice the size of a Cessna 150 but it will not do much more damage to the White House than he did.
I would rather he leave the White House through the back door and keep going until he gets back to his home country."

I think the above is much to worry about and I really really believe that Topix should report it to the FBI and secret service. That message is a crazy demented rant, from a person who has simply "lost it". I know you won't seek help, Rogue, as you think you are sane. I just hope someone around you does on your and everyone else's behalf.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

wojar wrote:
"he never mentioned seeing a gun"
But when questioned by police, voila! A gun soddenly materializes in Dunn's delusional hallucination.
OK Rouge, where did you get your four men menacingly approaching story from?
This will be interesting - but sad.
Other sources!!! You need to be more Liberally minded and read other sources.
Again, Angela Corey is trying to make a case when there is none.
Oh, Baymeadows is not in the dark side of Jacksonville but it is close enough. In Sept 1999 I was almost carjacked about a half mile from there.
It was a light drizzle at about nine pm and I had stopped at a red light. I suddenly heard my door rattle and I turned and saw a young, round black face with short hair. But what I mostly saw was his big white eyes and his big white teeth.
I gassed my car running the red light and drove a quarter mile to a convince store. I then dialed 911 and waited for the cops. FIFTEEN minutes later two cops showed up in one car. The driver was a black cop and the white cop was his partner. As I described the incident to them the white cop bolted back to his car as the black officer continued to question me.
I had no idea how tall the subject was but his face looked young and I estimated his age between 16 and 26. The white cop returned to us and we talked for a few more minutes. I saw another three or four patrol cars show up and seemed to be looking but I have no idea what for as I did not see a car or anyone else but I think they thought I was very credible.
Oh, keep you car doors locked. You may never know when someone will try and get in!
Oh, the next day I did get a phone call from a detective but that was the last I heard. It is not like there are only a few young black males in Jacksonville.
Oh, they did not ticket me for running the red light even though I admitted I had!
Pdamerica org

Islip Terrace, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The Zimmerman trial is over Rogue and Holder will file no charges. If you don’t see the difference in the Rodney King beating case and this one then there’s truly no hope for you.
Absolutely.

The only thing waiting next for Zimmerman is the wrongful death civil case which is routine.

Everything else on the airwaves is bluster.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

96 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 min Terry rigsby 48,971
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Emeem 1,082,808
Am 7-29 16 min Stina2 8
North Korea Vows to Nuke White House 46 min Maybe we could 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 49 min Sublime1 97,573
Abby 7-29 1 hr Pippa 14
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr SamBee 68,428
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000