BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,211)

Showing posts 144,201 - 144,220 of173,536
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
wojar wrote:
Attorney General Eric Holder says the Justice Department is investigating the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, and will prosecute George Zimmerman if evidence shows he violated the teen’s civil rights.
Don't forget the advice of Yoga Berra.
<quoted text>
I disagree. Just like in the Rodney King case where the feds charged the officers for violating Rodneys civil rights, then can try and do the same to GZ.
Law enforcement officers have to use MINIMUM force to effect an arrest and it appeared to they used excessive force. But George waited 40-45 seconds while being assaulted by Trayvon and then he fired only once so I can see how they could claim this this time.
Ah, but under Florida's SYG law, not only does the state have to repay Zimmerman for all his legal expenses but also things like lost wages and no one can sure him!!! Read it and weep you Idiotards.
776.032&#8195;Immunity from criminal prosecution and civil action for justifiable use of force.— <quoted text>
(3)&#8195;The court shall award reasonable attorney’s fees, court costs, compensation for loss of income, and all expenses incurred by the defendant in defense of any civil action brought by a plaintiff if the court finds that the defendant is immune from prosecution as provided in subsection (1).
The Zimmerman trial is over Rogue and Holder will file no charges. If you don’t see the difference in the Rodney King beating case and this one then there’s truly no hope for you.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would not put anything past Holder or Obama for that matter. But the more they do their thing, the more racist they appear.
Most people in this country know who the racists are as soon as they open their mouths Rogue and most know as well that neither Obama nor Holder walks in those shoes. No matter how much you try to project your brand of hate and vitriol onto them, it just ain’t gonna happen. They are not like you and never will be.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you still have not told us what crime was committed before GZ used his gun. GZ did not commit any crime but Trayvon did. He assaulted GZ simply because he was a creepy cracker.
You see, Liberals think if they have been insulted, that gives them the right to assault someone. And since their ancestors were enslaved, they have the right to rob people.
Yep, Liberals always justify their crimes. "My wife burnt my diner so it was okay for me to hit her"!
“Cowards die many times before their deaths; the valiant never taste of death but once”

"Of all the wonders that I yet have heard, It seems to me most strange that men should fear; seeing that death, a necessary end, will come when it will come"
William Shakespeare, "Julius Caesar", Act 2 scene 2
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Keep in mind Florida is also the state that decided Casey Anthony was 'Not Guilty' as well.
Martin is dead and Zimmerman's life is reduced to being a freak celebrity and Dingbat Teabagger Icon as 'the guy who got away with shooting a teenager armed with a bag of Skittles'...for eternity.
Hope he doesnt break his arm patting himself on the back.
As for idiot Right wingers....they are the same folks who can HOWL with Faux Moral Outrage over being scrutinized by the IRS because of their politics...but celebrate a 17 year old kid being stalked and shot because of the way he was dressed....and never question that dichotomy for a second.
The Republican Psyche in a nutshell.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

wojar wrote:
Unprovoked shooting of unarmed 17-year old black kids seems to be the pastime in Florida.
http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2013-04-09...
http://tinyurl.com/qba27ox
Nice responsible white gun collector. I'm sure he has Rogue's recommendation.
I sure as hell will. Your article, just like most about Trayvon, left out most of the details. Yes, he pulled into a convenience store and yes he did tell some young men they should turn their music down but that is when your article leaves a lot out. Like the four young men approached his car in a menacing way making threats of bodily harm. By this time he had parked his car and the ignition was off and he could not have retreated.
Again, he was being menaced by FOUR adult sized persons and he did not shot until they were just a few feat from him. Why did he not shoot all four? Because the other three turned as soon as he shot the first one.
Yep, the Libtard press way to often leaves out the exculpatory information. If you want to end up dead, just do something stupidly and threaten someone.
You Libtards think that if someone insults you, you have the right to beat the crap out of them. And that is why 6,700 Occtutards got arrested. Not peacefully protesting, but criminal trespassing, vandalism, etc.!!! And that is why the Occutards behave themselves here in Florida.
By the way, quibbling is a form of lying. And the Lame Stream Media do a lot of quibbling.
yet in your sick minds, we someone calls a small tree a bush, he is lying?!?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

truman wrote:
Keep in mind Florida is also the state that decided Casey Anthony was 'Not Guilty' as well.
Martin is dead and Zimmerman's life is reduced to being a freak celebrity and Dingbat Teabagger Icon as 'the guy who got away with shooting a teenager armed with a bag of Skittles'...for eternity.
Hope he doesnt break his arm patting himself on the back.
As for idiot Right wingers....they are the same folks who can HOWL with Faux Moral Outrage over being scrutinized by the IRS because of their politics...but celebrate a 17 year old kid being stalked and shot because of the way he was dressed....and never question that dichotomy for a second.
The Republican Psyche in a nutshell.
Do you know why they will probably not try and sue GZ? Because the WHOLE truth about Trayvon will come out. All of the drugs, guns, street fighting etc. that was not allowed in the criminal court. You all seem to think Trayvon was a totally innocent little kid, but he was a street thug.
Oh, George Zimmerman was a DEMOCRAT who voted for OBAMA!!! But you sick mind seems to think he is a conservative Republican.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Do you Libtards know why John F-up Kerry was suing the Swift Boat Vets? But do you know why he dropped his lawsuit just the day before they were to give sworn depositions???
And the funny thing about sworn depositions for civil lawsuits is that they can ask you anything but if you lie, you will have committed a crime. And John F-up Kerry would have been exposed as the liar he is!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Oh, George Zimmerman will get his gun back in the next few days and he will get his CCP back too. Sooooo, if you even think you can walk up to him and threaten him, you should think ten times before you do.
Do you know how many death threats he and his family members have received? Yes, GZ has every right to be a little paranoid and trigger happy.
But since when have Libtards thought rationally.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Oh, do you know why John F-up Kerry's DD214 had it's date redacted? Because it was dated 1978 and he was discharged in 1971.
You see, not only did Jimmy "The Peanut Man" Carter pardon draft dodgers, he also ordered the military to review all less than honorable discharges and John F-up Kerry and gotten one of those LESS THAN HONORABLE DISCHARGES and that would have some out in the sworn deposition he was to give before he dropped his lawsuit.
Yep, John F-up Kerry had been court-martialled and convicted!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

wojar wrote:
Unprovoked shooting of unarmed 17-year old black kids seems to be the pastime in Florida.
http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2013-04-09 ...
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
If Dunn was an off duty police officer?
Yeah...me too.
But it was a PROVOKED shooting. The four young men approached his car making threats. Why? Because he asked them to turn their music down. But in Libtadian Logic, being asked to turn down your music, gives you the right to beat the crap out of someone!!!
But the Lame Stream Media will not report the whole truth because it conflicts with their Left-radical agenda to disarm all law abiding citizens!!!
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, do you know why John F-up Kerry's DD214 had it's date redacted? Because it was dated 1978 and he was discharged in 1971.
You see, not only did Jimmy "The Peanut Man" Carter pardon draft dodgers, he also ordered the military to review all less than honorable discharges and John F-up Kerry and gotten one of those LESS THAN HONORABLE DISCHARGES and that would have some out in the sworn deposition he was to give before he dropped his lawsuit.
Re: "Yep, John F-up Kerry had been court-martialled and convicted! "

Answer: Do you suppose that if that were true that John McCain would have voted for him as Secretary of State? Oh, and Rand Paul vote for him too. Only three members voted against his confirmation, and that was because they considered him too liberal---not because they said that he had been "court-martialed and convicted."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
If Dunn was an off duty police officer?
Yeah...me too.
And again you made my point. If he had been an off duty cop, this case would have been over long ago. You see, private citizens should be held to a lower standard than cops because cops are highly trained and private citizens are not.
But that does not mean private citizens loose their rights of self defence.
And you Libtards will never accept the Zimmerman verdict as you think you are smarter than the six women who judged him.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

The same trade unionist who bankrupted themselves out of their jobs, now want to bankrupt anther company. Just go away you loosers.

Twinkies Are Back and Union Wants in on the Action
By Abby Cessna | July 14, 2013

Hostess Brands and the Twinkie are finally back after the company filed for bankruptcy and shut down. Hostess closed down a few months ago because it couldn’t come to an agreement with Bakery, Confectionary, Tobacco Workers and Grain Millers International Union or BCTGM.

http://wallstcheatsheet.com/stocks/twinkies-a...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Re: "Yep, John F-up Kerry had been court-martialled and convicted! "
Answer: Do you suppose that if that were true that John McCain would have voted for him as Secretary of State? Oh, and Rand Paul vote for him too. Only three members voted against his confirmation, and that was because they considered him too liberal---not because they said that he had been "court-martialed and convicted."
How do you know why they voted for him? Maybe they thought he could do less damage if he was out of the Senate. You Libtards always think you know all the answers. I certainly don't think I do.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your question is a matter of conjecture Rogue. You want an answer to something you believed happened not what is absolutely known to have happened. What we actually know of the incident is that a 29 year old man stalked and shot to death a 17 year old kid on a rainy night for apparently no other reason than he “looked suspicious”
We know this because the killer admitted as much. He also admitted to being in fear of his life from a skinny kid armed with a bag of skittles who he outweighed by 40 pounds or so. At 29 I can picture no scenario where a 17 year old kid who I outweighed by 40 pounds mustering the nerve to jump on me unless he was in fear of his life. And I can picture no other scenario in this case either.
No you don't f-ing know that. And until you come up with a more intelligent opinion, shut the f-up! The case is closed!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

wojar wrote:
Attorney General Eric Holder says the Justice Department is investigating the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, and will prosecute George Zimmerman if evidence shows he violated the teen’s civil rights.
Don't forget the advice of Yoga Berra.
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The Zimmerman trial is over Rogue and Holder will file no charges. If you don’t see the difference in the Rodney King beating case and this one then there’s truly no hope for you.
Yep, the Zimmerman trial is over but trying to second guess Eric Holder is difficult as he is a racist and will try and twist the laws to get any conviction.
Ah, you don't think he will? Then why did you wright "Don't forget the advice of Yoga Berra."?
Oh, you do know how Yogi Bear got his name, don't you?
How about Magilla Gorilla?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magilla_Gorilla

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

During WWII we were working on our first jet powered aircraft the Bell P-59 Airacomt
Bell P-59 Airacomet
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
When reports of a plane without a propeller was flying around southern California then decided to squelch it. The test pilot would fly around with a gorilla mask wearing a derby hat.
What pilot would admit to seeing a gorilla with a derby hat flying a plane without a propeller? Why he would be put in a padded cell!!!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Call it what you will...I don't consider baseball a sport either.
Soccer will never be a sport in my mind. Until it becomes more competitive.
30% of all soccer (football) matches end in a draw.
It is even possible for the World Cup to end in a draw.
Game...not a sport.
I don't agree. Soccer IS a sport, and a very skillful and often brutal sport. I do agree with you, however, that it is extremely boring. But , nevertheless, it's the world's premier and most popular sport.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure as hell will. Your article, just like most about Trayvon, left out most of the details. Yes, he pulled into a convenience store and yes he did tell some young men they should turn their music down but that is when your article leaves a lot out. Like the four young men approached his car in a menacing way making threats of bodily harm. By this time he had parked his car and the ignition was off and he could not have retreated.
Again, he was being menaced by FOUR adult sized persons and he did not shot until they were just a few feat from him. Why did he not shoot all four? Because the other three turned as soon as he shot the first one.
Yep, the Libtard press way to often leaves out the exculpatory information. If you want to end up dead, just do something stupidly and threaten someone.
So they were menacing him while in their car pulling away?

"It was his actions in getting out of the car and firing those shots as the vehicle pulled away that police questioned the most."

"“Honestly, sir, I’m at a lost to justify what I did in the second volley, other than to say I thought they were going to be shooting back, and I was keeping them from doing that,” Dunn said."

Sorry rouge, he murdered a kid in a car that was PULLING AWAY.

"Police said none of the witnesses reported seeing anyone get out of the SUV, other than the driver when he got out to get gas."

"Unsure whether he was hearing the music, now turned back up, or if it was the teen, he heard threats against his life and then saw the boy open the door to get out of the SUV, he said.

That’s when he said he reached into his glove box and took his Taurus 9mm out of its holster.

“Quicker than a flash, I had a round chambered in it and I shot.” "

"He [claims he] saw the boy open the door" is now according to Rouge "he was being menaced by four men approaching his car".

UR a riot Rouge.

Don't ever forget to let facts get in your way.
wojar wrote:
http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2013-04-09 ...

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

"Witnesses spotted the license plate number and helped police locate Dunn."

That's right, there were witnesses, and all said only one of the kids got out of the SUV - to put gas in the SUV. http://tinyurl.com/qba27ox

And Dunn said he started firing when he was a door open (this was when he was the imaginary shotgun.)

"Unsure whether he was hearing the music, now turned back up, or if it was the teen, he heard threats against his life and then saw the boy open the door to get out of the SUV, he said."
http://tinyurl.com/q6q4es8

So he thought the music was imaginary "threats" made by a kid with an imaginary "shotgun".

And then he hallucinated that they were approaching his car. And then he shot a kid dead in a car that was PULLING AWAY.

Rougie baby, if the evil black marauders were not in the car but rather menacing him, why was the car riddled with bullets? And why was the dead kid in the car?

Duh!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 144,201 - 144,220 of173,536
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

90 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Yeah 1,071,429
NRA mouthpiece Wayne LaPierre quiet 24 min URAStoopidFOOKUDieBastard 27
Negra Nagin gets 10 years-YEAH 41 min DontFOOKWithMeStarNazis 4
Amy 7-10 44 min PEllen 7
Black boys are more likely to be tried as adult... 44 min ThatsCuzTheyDoAdultCrimes 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 55 min PEllen 97,427
Democrats Want the Power to Ban Books, Repeal F... 57 min Paul Joseph Watson 1
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••