BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,206)

Showing posts 144,101 - 144,120 of167,698
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully Rouge now understands what 'probable cause' means. He might also take a closer look at 776.032 and notice where it says that a court finds if a defendant is immune from prosecution under "SYG". The arrest and filing of charges conform to the probable cause standard. Immunity per 776.012, 776.013, and 776.031 is decided according to the preponderance of evidence in a hearing before a court of law.
It is not decided by the arresting officer or a prosecutor.
Zimmerman was properly arrested and charged under the applicable standard.
Hummm 776.013 does not apply because it is about HOME DEFENSE.
And 776.O31 does not apply because it deals with the defense of others.
Again Chief Lee did not arrest George Zimmerman because the law would not allow him, and nothing more. And he was fired for upholding the law.

Ex-Police Chief claims he was pressured, then fired for not arresting Zimmerman:'They just wanted an arrest'

Jul. 10, 2013 9:07pm Jason Howerton

Former Sanford, Fla., police chief Bill Lee on CNN Wednesday claimed he was fired last year because he refused to arrest George Zimmerman just to appease an outraged public. Hey says there wasn’t enough evidence to warrant an arrest in the killing of Trayvon Martin, a fact that didn’t matter to some city officials.

When he refused to make the arrest, Lee claims he was fired from his position after just 10 months on the job. Officials argued they let Lee go because the public and elected officials had lost trust in him.

“I had one of the city commissioners come to me on two different occasions and say,‘All we want is an arrest.’ And I explained to them,‘Well, you just can’t do that, you have to have probable cause to arrest somebody.’ And it was related to me that they just wanted an arrest, they didn’t care if it got dismissed later. And you don’t do that,” Lee told CNN’s George Howell.

When asked how Zimmerman was able to remain free for 40 days after shooting Martin, Lee said the evidence just wasn’t there.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/115890/forums/re...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Former Sanford Police Chief Bill Lee Exclusive Interivew With CNN
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Why Isn’t Black on White Attack a Racial Hate Crime?
Posted by Dave Jolly

Whenever a black person attacks a white person, it’s just normal violence. Every time a white person attacks a black person, it’s quickly labeled as a racial hate crime. Black activists like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson flock to the location like flies to a pile of dog poop, screaming racism and hate crime.
Case in point is an attack that took place in Mableton, Georgia early last Sunday morning around 1am. Joshua Heath Chellew, 36, pulled into a gas station to fill up his car. Four black teenage members of a gang approached Chellew, asked him a question and then starting hitting and kicking him. The attack drove Chellew towards the busy street when the attackers shoved him into the road and the path of an oncoming car. The driver of the car was unable to stop in time. Chellew was struck by the car and killed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Yep, the BLACK City Manager of Sanford fired the WHITE Police Chief Bill Lee because Chief Lee would not violate the law.
Meanwhile CM Norton Bonaparte played the 911 tapes before the Martin family, and without police present, in order to get them all to agree that it was Trayvon's voice on the tapes.
Remember Mr. Martin originally said the voice was NOT his son and then after the meeting with CM Bonaparte he suddenly agreed it was!!! Talking about improprieties!?!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

And then there is the Ghetto Trash Rachel Jeantel whose initial police interview was in Mrs. Martin's house with her present.
When you normally do a criminal case interview you normally do not have any other people present!!! This police investigation was corrupted right after the Race Baiting Barack Obama opened his big mouth.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

TRAYVON'S MOM SAT IN WITH PROSECUTION STAR WITNESS DURING INITIAL POLICE INTERVIEW

Rachel Jeantel, the prosecution’s star witness in the George Zimmerman trial, said on Thursday on the stand that Sabryna Fulton, the mother of Trayvon Martin, sat next to her during her first interview with the state attorney and law enforcement. As Kathi Belich of WFTV tweeted,“That is highly unusual. I have never heard of the alleged victim’s family sitting in on a witness interview in 32 years.”
Ben Shapiro is Editor-At-Large of Breitbart News and author of the New York Times bestseller “Bullies: How the Left’s Culture of Fear and Intimidation Silences America”(Threshold Editions, January 8, 2013).
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again Chief Lee did not arrest George Zimmerman because the law would not allow him, and nothing more. And he was fired for upholding the law.
Ex-Police Chief claims he was pressured, then fired for not arresting Zimmerman:'They just wanted an arrest'
Former Sanford, Fla., police chief Bill Lee on CNN Wednesday claimed he was fired last year because he refused to arrest George Zimmerman just to appease an outraged public. Hey says there wasn’t enough evidence to warrant an arrest in the killing of Trayvon Martin, a fact that didn’t matter to some city officials.
When he refused to make the arrest, Lee claims he was fired from his position after just 10 months on the job. Officials argued they let Lee go because the public and elected officials had lost trust in him.
“I had one of the city commissioners come to me on two different occasions and say,‘All we want is an arrest.’ And I explained to them,‘Well, you just can’t do that, you have to have probable cause to arrest somebody.’ And it was related to me that they just wanted an arrest, they didn’t care if it got dismissed later. And you don’t do that,” Lee told CNN’s George Howell.
When asked how Zimmerman was able to remain free for 40 days after shooting Martin, Lee said the evidence just wasn’t there.
http://www.cafemom.com/group/115890/forums/re...
How hopelessly muddled and confused is Rouge. I agree 776.031 does not apply in this case.

776.032 also refers to use of force in 776.012, 776.013.

776.013 contains a provision concerning "A person who is not engaged in an unlawful activity and who is attacked in ***any other place*** where he or she has a right to be". Any other place doesn't mean in the home. Duh.

But Rouge never gets past the title or first line of a statute. How sad.

So if Rouge is referring to SYG other than 776.012, 776.013, or 776.031, pray tell what imaginary provision is Rouge referring to?

Rouge, you're in way over your head.
Grand Birther

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I've decided to change your name to Wotard as I no longer want to insult my dog, Little Wojo!
<quoted text>
776.032;Immunity from criminal prosecution and civil action for justifiable use of force.—
(1)
(2)A law enforcement agency may use standard procedures for investigating the use of force as described in subsection (1), but the agency may not arrest the person for using force unless it determines that there is probable cause that the force that was used was unlawful.
Ya know, BIGOTS will never see the light as their bigotry blinds them. I wonder if Wojo understands what "may not arrest" means???<quoted text>
And you have a read comprehension problem. They can not arrest him without probable cause that he was not acting in self defense. Soooo, what was their probable cause? Following Trayvon while talking to a police dispatcher? That is not a crime. Looking like a "creepy cracker"? That is not a crime on the part of GZ but it is a motive for Trayvon to assault him! There is ZERO evidence that GZ committed any crime!!!
And Angela Corey filed a false affidavit with the judge to get the arrest warrant which makes the arrest warrant invalid. Both Angela Corey and the judge that signed it should be charged, impeached and disbarred!
You must be really dumb to think that one dead person and another holding a gun is not probable cause for arrest. You must be so bassackwards dumb to think that.

Please seek help.
Grand Birther

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Why Isn’t Black on White Attack a Racial Hate Crime?
Rogue Moron, when crimes are not racially motivated and yet the parties involved are of different races, it is not a hate crime.

No matter how badly you want other races to hate you like you hate them that is simply not the case. Too bad, go be a hate-filled loser with the other tiny minority of losers who think like you.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

BTW, Rouge forgot all about 776.012.

Imbecile.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I've decided to change your name to Wotard as I no longer want to insult my dog, Little Wojo!
<quoted text>
776.032;Immunity from criminal prosecution and civil action for justifiable use of force.—
(1)
(2)A law enforcement agency may use standard procedures for investigating the use of force as described in subsection (1), but the agency may not arrest the person for using force unless it determines that there is probable cause that the force that was used was unlawful.
Ya know, BIGOTS will never see the light as their bigotry blinds them. I wonder if Wojo understands what "may not arrest" means???<quoted text>
And you have a read comprehension problem. They can not arrest him without probable cause that he was not acting in self defense. Soooo, what was their probable cause? Following Trayvon while talking to a police dispatcher? That is not a crime. Looking like a "creepy cracker"? That is not a crime on the part of GZ but it is a motive for Trayvon to assault him! There is ZERO evidence that GZ committed any crime!!!
And Angela Corey filed a false affidavit with the judge to get the arrest warrant which makes the arrest warrant invalid. Both Angela Corey and the judge that signed it should be charged, impeached and disbarred!
What was their probable cause?

It was stated in the Probable Cause Affidavit.

Duh! Now when were the charges tossed during pre-trial phase because the affidavit was insufficient?

If that happened there wouldn't have been a trial. Duh!

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.cafemom.com/group/115890/forums/re ...
So Rouge, if 776.012, 776.013, and 776.031 (as specified under 776.032) do not apply, what SYG law do fantasize applies?

Use of force by aggressor is covered under 776.041 which refers to preceding section (which are the same three sections as enumerated in 776.032).

So under what provision is immunity determined according to preponderance of evidence other than the three enumerated above? Eh?

You da lawya!

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.cafemom.com/group/115890/forums/re ...
"[T]hey didn't care if it got dismissed later"?

Duh! Rougie, it didn't get dismissed. It went to trial and the jury is deliberating.

So Chief Lee was WRONG, and yet you quote him as if the case had been dismissed according to a granted pre-trial motion to dismiss.

Rouge, you're in WAY WAY WAY over your head.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
How hopelessly muddled and confused is Rouge. I agree 776.031 does not apply in this case.
776.032 also refers to use of force in 776.012, 776.013.
776.013 contains a provision concerning "A person who is not engaged in an unlawful activity and who is attacked in ***any other place*** where he or she has a right to be". Any other place doesn't mean in the home. Duh.
But Rouge never gets past the title or first line of a statute. How sad.
So if Rouge is referring to SYG other than 776.012, 776.013, or 776.031, pray tell what imaginary provision is Rouge referring to?
OMG, the day is not over and we already have Ground Hog Day. AGAIN I bring to your attention 776.032(2) in which they must have a probable cause to make the arrest. SOOOO, what was the probable cause? Following Trayvon? Nope, not a crime. Talking to a police dispatcher? Not a crime either. Making an ugly face at Trayvon? No evidence that he did but still no crime. Flipping the middle finger to Trayvon. Ditto! Call him the n-word? Ditto again! Come one Wotard, what is the probable cause to arrest him?

776.032&#8195;Immunity from criminal prosecution and civil action for justifiable use of force.—
(1)&#8195;
(2)&#8195;A law enforcement agency may use standard procedures for investigating the use of force as described in subsection (1), but the agency may not arrest the person for using force unless it determines that there is probable cause that the force that was used was unlawful.
(3)&#8195;

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I don't recall the trial judge granting a motion to dismiss on the grounds that the arrest was improper or that probable cause was lacking. Rouge will have to add the trial judge to the list of impeachables who dare disagree the truck drivin' counselor.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? That was exactly my point.
I wonder if Rougie understands that probable cause means PROBABLE CAUSE.
The standard is PROBABLE CAUSE, for the fourth time.
Again:
Nothing in the "SYG law" alters the probable cause standard, except that the defendant MAY raise the affirmative SYG defense in a preliminary hearing thereby seeking immunity from prosecution.
Did Rougie Scatterbrain read the Affidavit of Probable Cause? Of course he didn't.
Rouge is BIG TIME IGNORANT.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Evoking God's name if a man is killed? Oh, it figures. Black Panthers are .... Muslims!!!

Black Panther:‘Praise Be To God’ If George Zimmerman Is Killed In Prison July 13, 2013

Read more: http://conservativevideos.com/2013/07/new-bla...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't recall the trial judge granting a motion to dismiss on the grounds that the arrest was improper or that probable cause was lacking. Rouge will have to add the trial judge to the list of impeachables who dare disagree the truck drivin' counselor.
<quoted text>
That's right because the Defense did not ask for it to be dismissed for that reason. They asked because the Prosecutor failed to prove his case!
Now, what was the probable cause for the arrest?!? You not dodging the issue, are you?

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And you have a read comprehension problem. They can not arrest him without probable cause that he was not acting in self defense.
Not quite Rougie. They cannot arrest if they do not have probable cause that the force used was unlawful. They have a creep playing policeman who was following an innocent 17-year old, referring to him with profanity to the police, who shot the boy dead, and who changed his story every time the wind blew in a different direction. That's probable cause right there.

Duh!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
"[T]hey didn't care if it got dismissed later"?
Duh! Rougie, it didn't get dismissed. It went to trial and the jury is deliberating.
So Chief Lee was WRONG, and yet you quote him as if the case had been dismissed according to a granted pre-trial motion to dismiss.
Rouge, you're in WAY WAY WAY over your head.
And State Attorney Norm Wolfinger declined to file for an arrest warrant as he saw no probable cause. Case closed!!! Until they arm twisted Wolfinger from withdrawing from the case and Gov. Rick Scott appointed Angela Corey.
So Chief Lee was wrong and so was State Attorney Wolfinger too?!?
This case morphed into a contrived racial event where it is okay to assault a creepy cracker simply because you want to and GZ should just shut up and take his licking like a dog!
GZ is not a racist. Trayvon was a racist!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Black Panther:‘Praise Be To God’ If George Zimmerman Is Killed In Prison July 13, 2013

At least one member of the New Black Panther party hopes George Zimmerman is found guilty and murdered in prison.

“Anything less than death for George Zimmerman is not justice,” Kojo Kayrallah told The Daily Caller Friday afternoon. Kayrallah, who identified himself as the Chief of Staff for the state of Florida said he and his group were here in Sanford seeking “justice for Trayvon.” When asked if death in prison was satisfactory, Kayrallah said “praise be to God.”

Watch the video:
Read more: http://conservativevideos.com/2013/07/new-bla...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 144,101 - 144,120 of167,698
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 min JOEL COOL DUDE 65,242
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 min truth 47,085
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Patrick n Angela 1,034,778
Happy Easter Chicago 9 dead 25 min throw more shoes 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 27 min Go Blue Forever 96,160
Abby 4-21 27 min edogxxx 2
Amy 4-21 30 min edogxxx 2
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••