BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#163692 Jul 13, 2013
Zimmerman found NOT GUILTY!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#163693 Jul 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, unless they can prove he was not acting in self defense, they can not convict him of jay walking!
And you still have no even tried to explain what crime GZ committed before he shot Trayvon. Zimmerman did not break his own nose, knock himself to the ground and bash his head on the side walk and Trayvon was not standing over him to help him up either!
In every murder case if the jury believes the defendant acted in self defense, the defendant walks. If the jury had believed Zimmerman did not act in self defense he would have been convicted.

It's that simple.

But the claim that there was not probable causes is absurd, Rouge's moving the goalpost notwithstanding.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I would blame the prosecutors for overreaching. Manslaughter/negligent homicide would have been appropriate charges.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#163694 Jul 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, unless they can prove he was not acting in self defense, they can not convict him of jay walking!
And you still have no even tried to explain what crime GZ committed before he shot Trayvon. Zimmerman did not break his own nose, knock himself to the ground and bash his head on the side walk and Trayvon was not standing over him to help him up either!
Nope. You have no idea what the jury was thinking. If a lesser charge had been on the table George could have been convicted.

Your second question was answered several times. It was not necessary to prove GZ committed a crime before he shot Trayvon.

What part of not necessary does Rouge not comprehend?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#163695 Jul 13, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
In every murder case if the jury believes the defendant acted in self defense, the defendant walks. If the jury had believed Zimmerman did not act in self defense he would have been convicted.
It's that simple.
But the claim that there was not probable causes is absurd, Rouge's moving the goalpost notwithstanding.
<quoted text>
And you still cannot comprehend what you read. Can you comprehend "not guilty"?
wojar

Bristol, CT

#163696 Jul 13, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
Zimmerman found NOT GUILTY!
As though everyone was unaware? Apparently Play Justice thinks he's only one here with a tv.
wojar

Bristol, CT

#163697 Jul 13, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And you still cannot comprehend what you read. Can you comprehend "not guilty"?
I said all along it was a matter for the jury to decide. Can you comprehend that?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#163698 Jul 13, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. You have no idea what the jury was thinking. If a lesser charge had been on the table George could have been convicted.
Your second question was answered several times. It was not necessary to prove GZ committed a crime before he shot Trayvon.
What part of not necessary does Rouge not comprehend?
Looks like he knew better than you! You should stay away from legal matters altogether.(hcat)
wojar

Bristol, CT

#163700 Jul 13, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like he knew better than you! You should stay away from legal matters altogether.(hcat)
Nope. No one knew what the jury would decide. But the claim that there was no probable cause was spurious and ignorant.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. You have no idea what the jury was thinking. If a lesser charge had been on the table George could have been convicted.
Your second question was answered several times. It was not necessary to prove GZ committed a crime before he shot Trayvon.
What part of not necessary does Rouge not comprehend?
wojar

Bristol, CT

#163701 Jul 13, 2013
six : half dozen
G. Zimmerman : Casey Anthony
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#163702 Jul 13, 2013
Sore luzer? ala toesap, hee hee hee!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#163703 Jul 13, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. No one knew what the jury would decide. But the claim that there was no probable cause was spurious and ignorant.
<quoted text>
But weren't you claiming, 2nd Deg. Murder all day long? Oh wait, that was your puppet "scruffy". LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#163704 Jul 13, 2013
Well, it's early Saturday night and the "people" are just getting their buzz on. Watch for violence later in the evening.
wojar

Bristol, CT

#163705 Jul 13, 2013
Attorney General Eric Holder says the Justice Department is investigating the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, and will prosecute George Zimmerman if evidence shows he violated the teen’s civil rights.

Don't forget the advice of Yoga Berra.
wojar

Bristol, CT

#163706 Jul 13, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
But weren't you claiming, 2nd Deg. Murder all day long? Oh wait, that was your puppet "scruffy". LMAO!
Huh?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#163707 Jul 13, 2013
wojar wrote:
Attorney General Eric Holder says the Justice Department is investigating the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, and will prosecute George Zimmerman if evidence shows he violated the teen’s civil rights.
Don't forget the advice of Yoga Berra.
Holder can't find his azz with both hands! He should be thankful he's not sitting in prison, where he belongs. If he pursues this case, it just may be the final nail in the coffin for him. Go ahead Eric, play that race card.

“WISDOM IS A GIFT”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#163708 Jul 13, 2013
Let this be a lesson to all you criminal thug racists going around racially profiling "creepy-ass-crackers ".
We will stand our ground and we will use lethal force to protect life and property against you thugs.

Justice has been served!!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#163709 Jul 13, 2013
George should be filing suit against the Feds. He's been used as a pawn in a cheap political tactic. Credit goes to Obumbler for instigating this ordeal. Oh, can't forget the good Rev. Sharpton. Now, if riots do occur, will they be held accountable? LMAO! Not a chance. This was a fair trial, let it stand. Afterall, that IS what it was for in the first place.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#163710 Jul 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:

Romans 9:20
1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)
20 [a]But, O man, who art thou which pleadest against God?[b]shall the thing [c]formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?

Footnotes:
Romans 9:20 The Apostle doth not answer that it is not God’s will, or that God doth not either reject or elect according to his pleasure, which thing the wicked call blasphemy, but he rather granteth, his adversary both the antecedents, to wit, that it is God’s will, and that it must of necessity so fall out, yet he denieth that God is therefore to be thought an unjust revenger of the wicked: for seeing it appeareth by manifest proof that this is the will of God and his doing, what impudency is it for man, which is but dust and ashes to dispute with God, and as it were to call him into judgment? Now if any man say that the doubt is not so dissolved and answered, I answer, that there is no surer demonstration in any matter, because it is grounded upon this principle, That the will of God is the rule of righteousness.
Romans 9:20 An amplification of the former answer, taken from a comparison, whereby also it appeareth that God’s determined counsel is set of Paul the highest of all causes, so that it dependeth not upon any respect of second causes, but doth rather frame and direct them.
Romans 9:20 This similitude agreeth very fitly in the first creation of mankind.

whatever
Ashland, KY wrote:
You know you need to seek help.

AL wrote:
That was to show you do NOT question what God does.
You accept it, and go on.

God took care of His child today July 13, 2013.

It is time to accept God's will and move on.
Life does goes on, but will never be the same for Mr. George Zimmerman, after being shown falsely and maliciously in the media that he was an ogre, a child killer. His life will never be normal, simply because he was trying to and did stay alive.

It will also never be the same for The Martin Family.

God *REIGNS*
May He offer comfort to anyone that asks Him for it through these trying times, for both families, all Americans and for people around the World.

May there be Peace on Earth.
<3
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#163711 Jul 14, 2013
When President Obama proclaimed that those who commit sexual assault in the military should be “prosecuted, stripped of their positions, court-martialed, fired, dishonorably discharged,” it had an effect he did not intend: muddying legal cases across the country.

judges and defense lawyers have said that Mr. Obama’s words as commander in chief amounted to “unlawful command influence,” tainting trials as a result.

Wait until they have to admit that the fraud is a usurper.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#163713 Jul 14, 2013
wojar wrote:
Attorney General Eric Holder says the Justice Department is investigating the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, and will prosecute George Zimmerman if evidence shows he violated the teen’s civil rights.
Don't forget the advice of Yoga Berra.
Here is another classic difference between Liberals and Conservatives. Conservatives are not celebrating the acquittal of George Zimmerman as they know that someone died. But in the case of O.J. Simpson, many of the jurist when out and partied! Partied because a WHITE woman and a white man had been murdered!!!
Ron Goldman and Nichole Simpson did not attack O.J.!!! But Trayvon attacked George Zimmerman .... because he was a creepy cracker and nothing more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 min mahz 50,027
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min DEM IDIOTS 1,115,042
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 23 min Who 46,993
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 24 min JOEL 69,488
Grocery Coupon and saving your pennies 26 min Susan 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr PEllen 98,344
A short math question. I will reply with answer... 4 hr Whats the Bulb An... 8

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]