BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Read more

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#163777 Jul 14, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The jury has nothing to do with immunity from prosecution.
RU on drugs?
Similarly, GZ cannot recover fees and expenses under 776.32.
By waiving his right for a pretrial hearing to determine immunity, and recover fees and expenses he OPTED FOR A TRIAL. It's too late for a hearing for immunity from prosecution after the fact.
What planet RU from?
Coming from someone who thinks walking in the same direction as someone else is a crime, I think that is funny!!!
Using Libtardian Logic, if GZ needed to be tried because a few people think he did, we should try Obama because over 100 million Americans think we should. A JURY SHOULD DECIDE because We the People demand it!!!

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#163778 Jul 14, 2013
Jacques,
Mine is an open invitation for any future inquiries, that's all.
I too thought there was reasonable doubt as to what actually happened and in what order those events might have occured.
I think the jury was courageous and performed their duty admirably as was instructed by the law.
Case closed.
Pdamerica org

Sayville, NY

#163779 Jul 14, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would not put anything past Holder or Obama for that matter. But the more they do their thing, the more racist they appear.
Obama did not pick even ONE liberal in his cabinet and continued over 90% of all Bush/Cheney failed polices which you LOVED when President Cheney, Vice President Rummy and the Dummy Bush was in charge.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#163780 Jul 14, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFL
LOL
Rouge is wrong again?
What is this world coming too?
He still thinks Obamacare, Romneycare, and the Bush/Cheney Senior Citizen Prescription Drugs Bills are all liberal/progressive policies.
ObamaKare was never designed to lower the cost of health care. All of Obama agenda is designed to take money from the working person. There is no Obama agenda item that is good for Our Country or for We The People. Obama does not care about the people,he only cares about Obama.
Pdamerica org

Sayville, NY

#163781 Jul 14, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>ObamaKare was never designed to lower the cost of health care. All of Obama agenda is designed to take money from the working person. There is no Obama agenda item that is good for Our Country or for We The People. Obama does not care about the people,he only cares about Obama.
Frank you are 100% correct and should apply that same logic to the corrupt corporate Republican party which those healthcare plans came from.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#163782 Jul 14, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, in the law.
Okay, you who speaketh to God daily. Where does it say that in the sacred texts? That the state is to take a life.

Ottawa

#163783 Jul 14, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Post number?
I gave it. Read. Over and out
Frank

Spokane, WA

#163784 Jul 14, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank you are 100% correct and should apply that same logic to the corrupt corporate Republican party which those healthcare plans came from.
Obama has mushrooms growing out of your brain. Obama agenda has nothing to do with The Republican party. Obama's promise to work with Republicans was always a lie. Obama can not open his mouth without telling a lie.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#163785 Jul 14, 2013
Jacques,
Maybe if there are any lessons to be learned by the public from the Trayvon Martin killing, one is that if someone feels they are being stalked or followed or threatened in any manner, they should immediately get on the horn to the police and notify them that someone is making them uneasy.
There are all these what if's and should have's floating around out there, mostly around Zimmerman.
Well, what if Martin had called the police himself, which he did not.
I think they both took the law into their own hands.
I wish it had not have happened.
Pdamerica org

Sayville, NY

#163786 Jul 14, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama has mushrooms growing out of your brain. Obama agenda has nothing to do with The Republican party. Obama's promise to work with Republicans was always a lie. Obama can not open his mouth without telling a lie.
Obama is Republican proven by continuing Bush/Cheney.

Bill Clinton was a Republican proven by all Newt Gingrich Republicans voted for NAFTA, Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act, 1996 Telecommunications, etc. etc. etc.

Both parties are destroying America.

Ottawa

#163787 Jul 14, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:

<quoted text>
Here's one :
="Jacques from Ottawa"]<quoted text>
No, O.J. did not testify. He walked, and perhaps same as Z will. I agree with LTR, he doesn't have to, I knew that, was just posing the question rhetorically.
There's another one, in a reply to Loose
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You think, "and perhaps same as Z will" is the same as a prediction? Get real!
If your remedial reading classes have paid off, yes it is. Again, I wrote "No, O.J. did not testify. He walked, and perhaps same as Z will". Got it? And, throughout the whole thing, I also affirmed over and over again to let the jury and judge decide and accept whatever verdict was handed down. So, innocent it is, move on to something else.

Ottawa

#163788 Jul 14, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Post number?
You think, like you, I made it up? How you project! YOU look it up, it was Saturday morning I believe.
Pdamerica org

Sayville, NY

#163789 Jul 14, 2013
Italian senator says black minister has 'features of orangutan'

Roberto Calderoli is condemned after speech in which he also said Cécile Kyenge should work as minister 'in her country'

14 July 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/nkr5u8v

The Italian prime minister, Enrico Letta, has condemned as unacceptable comments made by a senior rightwing senator in which he suggested the country's first black government minister had "the features of an orangutan".

Cécile Kyenge, an eye surgeon who was born in the Democratic Republic of the Congo but has Italian citizenship, has faced repeated racial slurs and threats since being appointed minister for integration by Letta in April.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jul/14/i...
Frank

Spokane, WA

#163790 Jul 14, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is Republican proven by continuing Bush/Cheney.
Bill Clinton was a Republican proven by all Newt Gingrich Republicans voted for NAFTA, Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act, 1996 Telecommunications, etc. etc. etc.
Both parties are destroying America.
Some Republicans have been trying very hard to keep The Democrats from destroying our country. I think that more of them should be trying harder to stop the Obama agenda. It is going to take more than just a few conservatives to stop Obama from destroying our country it is going to take politicians from both parties AND it is going to take the will of the people to demand that our country can not be dominated by a few left wingers and a bias left media.

“WISDOM IS A GIFT”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#163791 Jul 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Having "wisdom is a gift" motto under your misnomer "Falconer" is as ludicrous as Hitler having "I love all Jews" written under his name.
Coming from Canadian trash, your words mean nothing.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#163792 Jul 14, 2013
Obama Files Federal Charges Against George Zimmerman Following Acquittal in Shooting Murder of Trayvon Martin

Posted about 16 hours ago

Just when we thought the George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin case was over after Zimmerman’s acquittal, the Obama Administration has taken the steps needed to file federal charges, thus sidestepping the well established double jeopardy, against Zimmerman. Unidentified sources within the Administration have confirmed that Obama, and Justice Eric Holder at the Department of Justice have filed charges against Zimmerman for “violating Trayvon Martin’s civil rights”.

Double jeopardy is an often misunderstood concept in American Law. The rule merely states that an individual cannot be tried twice for the same crime in the SAME COURT. Liberal Justice Department officials often charge Americans with crimes from which they have previously been acquitted by filing federal charges on a similar crime in a federal court.

http://nationalreport.net/obama-files-federal...

THIS is purely 'unconstitutional" ...
He and his admin/holder
IS
'trampling' ALL OVER The United States Constitution!
IF this is happening.

The FBI "cleared" Zimmerman of racial overtones!

He was NOT a racist!
He saved 'his life' BY *self defense*
Not any 'stand your ground' law!

Martin stood his ground AND 'lost'...
L~E~A~V~E Mr. George Zimmerman and his family ALONE!
They have "suffered" enough ...

Along with Martin's Family!

Let this rest!

``````````
Do NOT know how valid "National Report" blog is!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#163793 Jul 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Okay, you who speaketh to God daily. Where does it say that in the sacred texts? That the state is to take a life.
Who is talking about sacred texts besides you?
Grand Birther

United States

#163794 Jul 14, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Some Republicans have been trying very hard to keep The Democrats from destroying our country. I think that more of them should be trying harder to stop the Obama agenda. It is going to take more than just a few conservatives to stop Obama from destroying our country it is going to take politicians from both parties AND it is going to take the will of the people to demand that our country can not be dominated by a few left wingers and a bias left media.
What's funny and more than a little sad is you probably very strongly believe all the garbage you write, Fwank.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#163795 Jul 14, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
At the very worse, manslaughter but my guess is he'll walk. Next.
Post number? Just for verification purposes, you understand.
Ahem! "At the very worse, manslaughter but my guess is he'll walk". Post number, please?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#163796 Jul 14, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be double jeopardy and Holder is just blowing smoke.
Although there is a difference between Federal and State court.
This criminal case is over.
Now the wrongful death civil case can go forward.
Not double jeopardy violation according to the Supreme Court.

C.f., Jerome v. United States, 318 U.S. 101,(1943)("it should be noted that the double jeopardy provision of the Fifth Amendment does not stand as a bar to federal prosecution though a state conviction based on the same acts has already been obtained. See United States v. Lanza, 260 U. S. 377; Hebert v. Louisiana, 272 U. S. 312.")

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word (Dec '08) 9 min Red_Forman 5,151
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 10 min Red_Forman 5,816
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,206,802
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Brian_G 51,876
Ask Amy 3-29-15 5 hr Kuuipo 5
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr litesong 52,331
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 hr Cold Front 69,312
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]