BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#163687 Jul 13, 2013
Wojar,
I'm just sayin' that with suspected nasal bone fractures, in general, because there is no course of treatment available, that it sometimes not prudent to order X-rays as it is considered by some professionals to be a waste of dwindling health care resources. As well as taking into account that radiation exposure constitutes a cummulative hazard to the human body, guilty or innocent alike.
They can't going x-raying every body part under the sun every time someone comes in with a complaint, is all I'm sayin'.
loose
Grand Birther

Brooklyn, NY

#163688 Jul 13, 2013
You'd think someone trying to build a defense for themself would have had X-rays or expert medical testimony.

If he does not, it's not a good sign for the defense.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#163689 Jul 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And then there is the Ghetto Trash Rachel Jeantel whose initial police interview was in Mrs. Martin's house with her present.
When you normally do a criminal case interview you normally do not have any other people present!!! This police investigation was corrupted right after the Race Baiting Barack Obama opened his big mouth.
What like race baiting George H. W. Bush opened his big mouth?

Of the Rodney King beating President George H.W. Bush said,“It was sickening to see that,” after viewing the video from the Oval Office.“There is no way to explain that away.”
http://rollingout.com/politics/rodney-king-be...

Of course the jury found a way, but Bush was having none of it. He found a way as well. To get their ass convicted that is.

Whatsa matter Rogue, Jeantel’s testimony under oath don’t jibe with your fables so that automatically makes her ghetto trash?
Grand Birther

Brooklyn, NY

#163690 Jul 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
In 2010 I went fishing off of the Flagler Beach pier and I parked my pickup truck next to where some surfers were parked. When I loaded my fishing gear I did it through my right door, I then unloaded it to go fishing and about four hours later I returned to reload it and there was a key scratch four feet long on the right side on my pickup.
The only thing I could think of was the Bush/Cheney sticker on my rear bumper. You see, if a Libtard thinks they have been insulted, they have the right to damage your car.
Trayvon did not like a creepy cracker following him so he assaulted him. And all the evidence and witnesses back up GZ's story!!!
Trayvon's racial hatred against crackers is what got Trayvon shot and killed.
These fantasies of persecution are consistent for paranoid schizophrenics and conservative morons such as yourself.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#163691 Jul 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Black Panther:‘Praise Be To God’ If George Zimmerman Is Killed In Prison July 13, 2013
At least one member of the New Black Panther party hopes George Zimmerman is found guilty and murdered in prison.
“Anything less than death for George Zimmerman is not justice,” Kojo Kayrallah told The Daily Caller Friday afternoon. Kayrallah, who identified himself as the Chief of Staff for the state of Florida said he and his group were here in Sanford seeking “justice for Trayvon.” When asked if death in prison was satisfactory, Kayrallah said “praise be to God.”
Watch the video:
Read more: http://conservativevideos.com/2013/07/new-bla...
Rogue, why don’t you go apply for NBPP PR man? Since you seem to be the only one they have you may as well be getting paid.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#163692 Jul 13, 2013
Zimmerman found NOT GUILTY!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#163693 Jul 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, unless they can prove he was not acting in self defense, they can not convict him of jay walking!
And you still have no even tried to explain what crime GZ committed before he shot Trayvon. Zimmerman did not break his own nose, knock himself to the ground and bash his head on the side walk and Trayvon was not standing over him to help him up either!
In every murder case if the jury believes the defendant acted in self defense, the defendant walks. If the jury had believed Zimmerman did not act in self defense he would have been convicted.

It's that simple.

But the claim that there was not probable causes is absurd, Rouge's moving the goalpost notwithstanding.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I would blame the prosecutors for overreaching. Manslaughter/negligent homicide would have been appropriate charges.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#163694 Jul 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, unless they can prove he was not acting in self defense, they can not convict him of jay walking!
And you still have no even tried to explain what crime GZ committed before he shot Trayvon. Zimmerman did not break his own nose, knock himself to the ground and bash his head on the side walk and Trayvon was not standing over him to help him up either!
Nope. You have no idea what the jury was thinking. If a lesser charge had been on the table George could have been convicted.

Your second question was answered several times. It was not necessary to prove GZ committed a crime before he shot Trayvon.

What part of not necessary does Rouge not comprehend?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#163695 Jul 13, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
In every murder case if the jury believes the defendant acted in self defense, the defendant walks. If the jury had believed Zimmerman did not act in self defense he would have been convicted.
It's that simple.
But the claim that there was not probable causes is absurd, Rouge's moving the goalpost notwithstanding.
<quoted text>
And you still cannot comprehend what you read. Can you comprehend "not guilty"?
wojar

Bristol, CT

#163696 Jul 13, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
Zimmerman found NOT GUILTY!
As though everyone was unaware? Apparently Play Justice thinks he's only one here with a tv.
wojar

Bristol, CT

#163697 Jul 13, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And you still cannot comprehend what you read. Can you comprehend "not guilty"?
I said all along it was a matter for the jury to decide. Can you comprehend that?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#163698 Jul 13, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. You have no idea what the jury was thinking. If a lesser charge had been on the table George could have been convicted.
Your second question was answered several times. It was not necessary to prove GZ committed a crime before he shot Trayvon.
Looks like he knew better than you! You should stay away from legal matters altogether.(hcat)
wojar

Bristol, CT

#163700 Jul 13, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like he knew better than you! You should stay away from legal matters altogether.(hcat)
Nope. No one knew what the jury would decide. But the claim that there was no probable cause was spurious and ignorant.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
wojar

Bristol, CT

#163701 Jul 13, 2013
six : half dozen
G. Zimmerman : Casey Anthony
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#163702 Jul 13, 2013
Sore luzer? ala toesap, hee hee hee!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#163703 Jul 13, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. No one knew what the jury would decide. But the claim that there was no probable cause was spurious and ignorant.
<quoted text>
But weren't you claiming, 2nd Deg. Murder all day long? Oh wait, that was your puppet "scruffy". LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#163704 Jul 13, 2013
Well, it's early Saturday night and the "people" are just getting their buzz on. Watch for violence later in the evening.
wojar

Bristol, CT

#163705 Jul 13, 2013
Attorney General Eric Holder says the Justice Department is investigating the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, and will prosecute George Zimmerman if evidence shows he violated the teen’s civil rights.

Don't forget the advice of Yoga Berra.
wojar

Bristol, CT

#163706 Jul 13, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
But weren't you claiming, 2nd Deg. Murder all day long? Oh wait, that was your puppet "scruffy". LMAO!
Huh?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#163707 Jul 13, 2013
wojar wrote:
Attorney General Eric Holder says the Justice Department is investigating the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, and will prosecute George Zimmerman if evidence shows he violated the teen’s civil rights.
Don't forget the advice of Yoga Berra.
Holder can't find his azz with both hands! He should be thankful he's not sitting in prison, where he belongs. If he pursues this case, it just may be the final nail in the coffin for him. Go ahead Eric, play that race card.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min THE GERBIL 1,109,255
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 13 min Uidiot 4,021
Amy 9-16 17 min edogxxx 17
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 22 min JOEL 69,364
Abby 9-16 24 min PEllen 8
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 26 min Cali Girl 2014 49,800
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 34 min Kristy 46,586
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 44 min Lloyd Bentson 98,207
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••