BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#163490 Jul 12, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
He says on the 911 call that he was pursuing Martin Mr. Liars and as I listen to the tape it appears he’s attempting to justify his reason for shooting Martin even before the event occurred. He also sounds mentally disturbed as well.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Trayvon_Mar...
So, what if he WAS following Trayvon. What crime is that?!? You sound mentally unstable as it was ruled over a year ago that GZ violated no law in following him and you still won't give it up.
Oh, did you hear GZ say the Trayvon was coming over to check him out?
And another point just brought out yesterday. He has left the convenience store 45 minutes earlier. Why did he not just go home? Why was he wondering around in the rain? Not that he violated any law in not going straight home but it does indicate he was just wondering around in a neighborhood that has been prone to break-ins and that would be suspicious.

Location hidden

#163491 Jul 12, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
I don't think it is right that lesser charges can be added during a trial. I know it can be an advantage for some and a disadvantage for others. Just doesn't seem right to change "mid-stream". Comments?
I like the one they tried to add about third degree murder involving child abuse! Since they never address the issue during the actual trial, they would have had to start totally over. Not to mention that they would have to prove that GZ knew Trayvon was less than 18 years old!!!
The prosecutors are grasping at straws.

Location hidden

#163492 Jul 12, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, they found out who Chelsea Clinton's real dad is. It is James Reno. Well, that was before he changed his name to Janet after the operation.
Oh, that is how Hillary and Bill met. When Hillary found out she was pregnant she ran to James, who was by then Janet, and asked her what she should do. Well Janet said she knew this Bill Clinton guy who was a pretty liberal guy and so they hocked up.
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, incidentally, what's Chelsea Clinton done to you or the American people to have such vituperative trash thrown at her? Are the Obama girls next, or haven't you already started?
I did not attack Chelsea, did I?!?
Oh, did you hear Chelsea's cat Socks died?
The poor cat froze to death on Hillary's lap!!!
Now you will probably accuse me of attacking the Clinton's cat!!!

Location hidden

#163493 Jul 12, 2013
Naw, the Libtards are hypocrites or racists?!?

Megyn Kelly & Panel Slam 'Hypocritical' Joan Walsh For Attacking ....

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#163494 Jul 12, 2013
Sunlight Foundation org wrote:
<quoted text>
http://tinyurl.com/npvmtj
Not a popular song of his but a great one just the same IMO.
I never heard it either but it definitely is nice.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#163495 Jul 12, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, they found out who Chelsea Clinton's real dad is. It is James Reno. Well, that was before he changed his name to Janet after the operation.
Oh, that is how Hillary and Bill met. When Hillary found out she was pregnant she ran to James, who was by then Janet, and asked her what she should do. Well Janet said she knew this Bill Clinton guy who was a pretty liberal guy and so they hocked up.
<quoted text>
I did not attack Chelsea, did I?!?
Oh, did you hear Chelsea's cat Socks died?
The poor cat froze to death on Hillary's lap!!!
Now you will probably accuse me of attacking the Clinton's cat!!!
You said she's illegitimate, which would be ok if she was, but she's not. Why this slur?

As to Hillary and her cat, this is , minimum, 5th time. Still not funny.

I've pegged you. Fart and Belching jokes with huge breast, your kind of funny

Moreno Valley, CA

#163496 Jul 12, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I was aware that Marvin Gaye was shot and killed by his father but I was not aware of the quote from his brother. But what right did his father have to shoot him?
According to Wiki, Marvin was seated and talking to his mother when his father entered the room and shot him twice! Seems to me that that was not simple manslaughter.
I have no idea why a person would do such a thing but maybe the good Rev Marvin Gay Sr. was simply fed up and decided it was best to put junior out of his misery. Some preachers are like that you know. LOL

“All the evidence I've found is that Marvin provoked the incident because he knew what the result would be." Marvin Sr. was convicted of voluntary man-slaughter and given a six-year suspended prison sentence. Mr. Turner said Gaye helped make black music political and was one of the top five black performers of all time”
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/marvin-gaye...

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#163497 Jul 12, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I am calling for the impeachment of Special Prosecutor Angela Corey for the malicious prosecution of George Zimmerman. She is a wana-be-attorney general for the State of Florida and her motives for the malicious prosecution of George Zimmerman is totally political and without any legal merit.
She has caused my state to go through a tortured prosecution of a totally innocent man. If George had been a paid security guard and not a volunteer,
would he have been arrested? Certainly not if he was a police officer. But because he volunteered his time to make his neighborhood safer, he is a murderer!
<quoted text>
hummmm, the reason why Angela Corey got the job as Special Prosecutor is because the original state attorney was pressured to turn the investigation over to the state. He job was NOT to prosecute but to investigate.
IAW Florida's SYG law, she must first rule out self defence BEFORE she can even arrest him and she made no attempt to do that and therefore violated the law and therefore should be impeached.
Next, why does a volunteer have less rights than a police officer? Sure he can not stop and question a suspect or make an arrest but the volunteer can follow the suspect so he can tell the police were he is. Remember, GZ was on the phone with the police dispatcher for most of that time!
Again, the state prosecutor said that GZ violated no law by following Trayvon and that brings up the issue, why did Trayvon assault GZ?!? And not one of you Libtards have answered that question.
Ahh..I understand about the prosecutor now... I see where you are coming from.

If GZ did what he was supposed to do...none of this would have happened.

Observe and report. This task was completed long before he shot him.

However...this was not enough for him.

Why couldn't he have simply rolled down the window and say...

"Excuse me, young man. I am with the neighborhood watch and I am on the phone with the police. We have had some break ins lately... would you mind me asking what you are doing here?"

Why did Trayvon assault GZ?

I didn't here him identifying himself to Martin...or asking him to stop and talk with him.

Put yourself in Trayvon's shoes for a min.

You are returning from the store on foot to your home.

The guy just pulled over and eyeballed him. When Trayvon tried to put some distance between them. The man jumped out of his vehicle and started chasing him. He wasn't communicating with Trayvon and he wasn't going away.

The guy obviously wasn't running him down to return his wallet.

If it were you...I am guessing this is about the time you would be gripping your sidearm. How close would you have let him get?

Really... there are multiple things GZ...being an adult should have done differently.

And being coordinator for the watch...he knew better.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#163498 Jul 12, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
I don't think it is right that lesser charges can be added during a trial. I know it can be an advantage for some and a disadvantage for others. Just doesn't seem right to change "mid-stream". Comments?
Well...they shot for the moon.

I don't think anyone reasonably thinks GZ intended to kill the kid. Before he got punched.

And if there is no intent...there is no 2nd degree murder.

I agree with you here.

They should have tried him for what it was...unintentional manslaughter.

Self defense is fine...unless you put yourself in the position where you would be defending yourself.

He should walk.

Location hidden

#163499 Jul 12, 2013
Hummmm, the Pot is calling the Kettle BLACK. This is on BET!!!!
But what is also very telling that while ALL Americans consider 15% of all white to be racist, Liberals consider 27% of all whites to be racists.
And I have said this all along, Libtards are way to quick to point the racist finger at white people but ignore the racism of blacks.
Remember, you Libtards do not consider "cracker" to be a pejorative used against white people!!!

Blacks Are More Likely to Be Racist, Poll Says
A survey by Rasmussen Reports on racial attitudes paints African-Americans as holding strongly racist views.
By Jonathan P. Hicks: 07/12/2013

A new poll that looks at racial attitudes in the United States indicates that Americans believe African-Americans to be more inclined to hold racist views than white and Latino Americans.

The Rasmussen Reports poll said that 37 percent of all American adults think that most African-Americans are racist. The poll states that 15 percent consider white Americans to be racist and 18 percent believe Latino Americans to be racist.

The poll also suggests that nearly two-thirds of adults in the country believe it is possible of people of different races to have an honest an open discussion about issues involving race. Twenty percent of respondents said they did not think it was possible to have such an open conversation, with 16 percent being undecided.

The results of the survey come at a time where there have been significant national conversations and coverage of news stories where race has played a major role. This includes the trial of George Zimmerman in the death of Trayvon Martin as well as the Supreme Court decision that ended some key provisions in the Voting Rights Act of 1965.

The survey represented the views of 1,000 adults and was conducted between July 1 and 2.

The results are more dramatic in relation to the ideological views of the respondents. The poll indicates that 49 percent of respondents who identify themselves as conservative consider Black Americans to be racist, with just 12 percent viewing white Americans in the same way.
http://www.bet.com/news/national/2013/07/12/b...
Among those who see themselves as liberal, 27 percent see white Americans as racist. The poll also states that 21 percent of respondents say the same of African-Americans.
BET National News - Keep up to date with breaking news stories from around the nation, including headlines from the hip hop and entertainment world. Click here to subscribe to our newsletter.

Moreno Valley, CA

#163500 Jul 12, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should you not agree with him on Liberation Theology in the Black Church issue. It is both RACIST and Marxist, your two favorite issues combined into one.
What did any of my ancestors do to black people? Oh, they are white, ergo, I am a racist and a descendant of a cracker slave master!?! To wrongs to not make Rev. Wright!!!!
And George Zimmerman is not guilty of anything ...... except for shooting a black man in self defence.
Do you enjoy your brand of crazy just for crazy sake Rogue? I know about as much black liberation theology as I do Beach-18 aircraft which is close to zilch; and I have no idea who your ancestors are let alone what they did. Try keeping your conversations based on something real Rogue.

BTW, I was baptized Catholic and as far as I know I’ve never been excommunicated.

Location hidden

#163501 Jul 12, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You said she's illegitimate, which would be ok if she was, but she's not. Why this slur?
As to Hillary and her cat, this is , minimum, 5th time. Still not funny.
I've pegged you. Fart and Belching jokes with huge breast, your kind of funny
Did I say Hillary was not married to James Reno?
Next, 99% of the people I tell my jokes to laugh and many are Liberals. It is you Progressives who have no since of humor.
If I told those same Clinton jokes about the Bushs or the Obamas, they would not be funny.
My Bush jokes are boring and I have to wait until Halloween to tell my Obama jokes because they are to damn scary!

Location hidden

#163502 Jul 12, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you enjoy your brand of crazy just for crazy sake Rogue? I know about as much black liberation theology as I do Beach-18 aircraft which is close to zilch; and I have no idea who your ancestors are let alone what they did. Try keeping your conversations based on something real Rogue.
BTW, I was baptized Catholic and as far as I know I’ve never been excommunicated.
Do you still practice Catholicism? If not, you have excommunicated yourself! No since in wasting the time of a Bishop to do something you have already done.

Moreno Valley, CA

#163503 Jul 12, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what if he WAS following Trayvon. What crime is that?!? You sound mentally unstable as it was ruled over a year ago that GZ violated no law in following him and you still won't give it up.
Oh, did you hear GZ say the Trayvon was coming over to check him out?
And another point just brought out yesterday. He has left the convenience store 45 minutes earlier. Why did he not just go home? Why was he wondering around in the rain? Not that he violated any law in not going straight home but it does indicate he was just wondering around in a neighborhood that has been prone to break-ins and that would be suspicious.
I heard Zimmerman feeding the 911 operator a load of shit (which is why I believe he had every intention of shooting Martin from the start) and I also heard him say Martin took off running.

Besides Rachel Jeantel’s testimony did not jibe with what Zimmerman was telling the 911 operator except the fact that Martin noticed the creepy guy following him and took off running.

I suppose it depends on where you live when running a self-described “suspicious looking” kid down and shooting him dead is not defined as stalking.

“Stalking legal definition
Noun
A form of harassment generally comprised of repeated persistent following with no legitimate reason and with the intention of harming, or so as to arouse anxiety or fear of harm in the person being followed”
http://law.yourdictionary.com/stalking

Location hidden

#163504 Jul 12, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard Zimmerman feeding the 911 operator a load of shit (which is why I believe he had every intention of shooting Martin from the start) and I also heard him say Martin took off running.
Besides Rachel Jeantel’s testimony did not jibe with what Zimmerman was telling the 911 operator except the fact that Martin noticed the creepy guy following him and took off running.
I suppose it depends on where you live when running a self-described “suspicious looking” kid down and shooting him dead is not defined as stalking.
Noun
A form of harassment generally comprised of repeated persistent following with no legitimate reason and with the intention of harming, or so as to arouse anxiety or fear of harm in the person being followed”
Yes, he did say Martin took off running. So, if GZ was returning to his car, how did Martin end up between him and his car?
And she did not say "creepy guy" but said "creepy CRACKER"!!! Are you trying to play down the racist remarks she was making? WHY?!?
Again, following, or you can call it stalking if you insist, is NOT a crime! And in any event, it did not give Trayvon the right to assault GZ!!!
Oh, why was GZ following Trayvon? So he could tell the cops were he went when they showed up!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#163505 Jul 12, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I am calling for the impeachment of Special Prosecutor Angela Corey for the malicious prosecution of George Zimmerman. She is a wana-be-attorney general for the State of Florida and her motives for the malicious prosecution of George Zimmerman is totally political and without any legal merit.
She has caused my state to go through a tortured prosecution of a totally innocent man. If George had been a paid security guard and not a volunteer,
would he have been arrested? Certainly not if he was a police officer. But because he volunteered his time to make his neighborhood safer, he is a murderer!
<quoted text>
hummmm, the reason why Angela Corey got the job as Special Prosecutor is because the original state attorney was pressured to turn the investigation over to the state. He job was NOT to prosecute but to investigate.
IAW Florida's SYG law, she must first rule out self defence BEFORE she can even arrest him and she made no attempt to do that and therefore violated the law and therefore should be impeached.
Next, why does a volunteer have less rights than a police officer? Sure he can not stop and question a suspect or make an arrest but the volunteer can follow the suspect so he can tell the police were he is. Remember, GZ was on the phone with the police dispatcher for most of that time!
Again, the state prosecutor said that GZ violated no law by following Trayvon and that brings up the issue, why did Trayvon assault GZ?!? And not one of you Libtards have answered that question.
"Sure he can not stop and question a suspect or make an arrest but the volunteer can follow the suspect so he can tell the police were he is."

"The suspect"? Suspected of buying the wrong brand of candy?

Mr. Zimmerman decided that Trayvon was "the suspect" for an imaginary intended crime discerned from reading Trqyvon's mind and concluding he was "up to no good". In reality Mr. Zimmerman was harassing a 17-year-old high school kid, NOT a "suspect."

RationalState

#163506 Jul 12, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
Since second degree murder includes all the elements of manslaughter it is not changing the game mid stream. That's the reason it is allowed as it is a lesser INCLUDED offense.

RationalState

#163507 Jul 12, 2013
And both sides knew the lesser included offense could be brought up. O'Mara certainly was aware of that fact.

There is an analogous situation in patent practice. An anticipation rejection automatically includes an implied obviousness rejection. When representing an inventor, arguments against an anticipation rejection must also address obviousness. A practitioner who doesn't know this doesn't have any business representing clients.

RationalState

#163508 Jul 12, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, he did say Martin took off running. So, if GZ was returning to his car, how did Martin end up between him and his car?
And she did not say "creepy guy" but said "creepy CRACKER"!!! Are you trying to play down the racist remarks she was making? WHY?!?
Again, following, or you can call it stalking if you insist, is NOT a crime! And in any event, it did not give Trayvon the right to assault GZ!!!
Oh, why was GZ following Trayvon? So he could tell the cops were he went when they showed up!
"And she did not say "creepy guy" but said "creepy CRACKER"!!!"

You're quoting a third party who was not present at the scene of the crime. And that did not give Zimmerman the right to assault Trayvon.
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Trayvon_Mar ...
Noun

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#163509 Jul 12, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummmm, the Pot is calling the Kettle BLACK. This is on BET!!!!
But what is also very telling that while ALL Americans consider 15% of all white to be racist, Liberals consider 27% of all whites to be racists.
And I have said this all along, Libtards are way to quick to point the racist finger at white people but ignore the racism of blacks.
Remember, you Libtards do not consider "cracker" to be a pejorative used against white people!!!
Blacks Are More Likely to Be Racist, Poll Says
A survey by Rasmussen Reports on racial attitudes paints African-Americans as holding strongly racist views.
By Jonathan P. Hicks: 07/12/2013
A new poll that looks at racial attitudes in the United States indicates that Americans believe African-Americans to be more inclined to hold racist views than white and Latino Americans.
The Rasmussen Reports poll said that 37 percent of all American adults think that most African-Americans are racist. The poll states that 15 percent consider white Americans to be racist and 18 percent believe Latino Americans to be racist.
The poll also suggests that nearly two-thirds of adults in the country believe it is possible of people of different races to have an honest an open discussion about issues involving race. Twenty percent of respondents said they did not think it was possible to have such an open conversation, with 16 percent being undecided.
The results of the survey come at a time where there have been significant national conversations and coverage of news stories where race has played a major role. This includes the trial of George Zimmerman in the death of Trayvon Martin as well as the Supreme Court decision that ended some key provisions in the Voting Rights Act of 1965.
The survey represented the views of 1,000 adults and was conducted between July 1 and 2.
The results are more dramatic in relation to the ideological views of the respondents. The poll indicates that 49 percent of respondents who identify themselves as conservative consider Black Americans to be racist, with just 12 percent viewing white Americans in the same way.
http://www.bet.com/news/national/2013/07/12/b...
Among those who see themselves as liberal, 27 percent see white Americans as racist. The poll also states that 21 percent of respondents say the same of African-Americans.
BET National News - Keep up to date with breaking news stories from around the nation, including headlines from the hip hop and entertainment world. Click here to subscribe to our newsletter.
Again Rouge... Stats that are very misleading.

3.13 MILLIONTHS of 1%.... of the actual population.

This is textbook sharpshooter/no base rate fallacy.

They could just as easily have said...

"We ran into Ted at the gas station and here is his opinion."

Look at the words man....

"ALL Americans consider...."

"Liberals consider...."

"Conservatives think...."

These are vast numbers.

Not that we aren't at all shocked when BET attempts to get all sciency and fails.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 23 min Grey Ghost 1,141,862
Abby 11-23 25 min boundary painter 2
The Brown family are good christian Godly peopl... 27 min USAToday News 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 27 min SpaceBlues 48,425
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 32 min boundary painter 694
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 38 min Grau 68,766
Watch out for a different kind of reindeer on C... 58 min reality is a crutch 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News