BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
143,761 - 143,780 of 176,901 Comments Last updated 5 min ago

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, what evidence do you have that GZ assaulted anyone? Who has the injuries to his hands? Who has the broken nose, cuts to the back of his head and back of jacket wet with grass clippings?
This was not even a fight as there is ZERO evidence that there was mutual combat. If that were the case, GZ would have had injuries to his hands too!!!
What is the matter with you? What is this all-out defence of Zimmerman? It's as if YOU took the stand. Don't you realise, and look up all my posts, THAT I NEVER STATED EVEN ONCE THAT ANYONE ATTACKED/AGGRESSED ANYONE. I keep repeating, to no avail, that I don't know, and YOU don't know either as neither of us was there. For the last time, let the jury decide, not you, not me, the jury.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked if you noticed the big blue sign.
What do you think the blue sign means Mr. Liars? It says neighborhood watch which would suggest one could possibly be being observed. It does not say trespassers will be shot.

“The president of the homeowners association for the community where the shooting took place testified that he didn't think a neighborhood watch program was needed and that Zimmerman was in charge of the community's program from the very beginning.

Donald O'Brien stressed that the homeowners association had nothing to do with the neighborhood watch program but that he did attend a meeting to start it. Residents were told to "stay away" from suspicious people and call police, O'Brien said”
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2013/06/25...

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, they found out who Chelsea Clinton's real dad is. It is James Reno. Well, that was before he changed his name to Janet after the operation.
Oh, that is how Hillary and Bill met. When Hillary found out she was pregnant she ran to James, who was by then Janet, and asked her what she should do. Well Janet said she knew this Bill Clinton guy who was a pretty liberal guy and so they hocked up.
You again resort to stupidity, as you've repeated the above often enough god knows. How low can you go? Is that all you've got on Clinton and, of all people, Reno, who went away , what is it, 12, 13 years ago?

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Speaking of attorney generals...

Pennsylvania's just committed political suicide.

She will be gone soon enough.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, they found out who Chelsea Clinton's real dad is. It is James Reno. Well, that was before he changed his name to Janet after the operation.
Oh, that is how Hillary and Bill met. When Hillary found out she was pregnant she ran to James, who was by then Janet, and asked her what she should do. Well Janet said she knew this Bill Clinton guy who was a pretty liberal guy and so they hocked up.
Oh, incidentally, what's Chelsea Clinton done to you or the American people to have such vituperative trash thrown at her? Are the Obama girls next, or haven't you already started?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I am calling for the impeachment of Special Prosecutor Angela Corey for the malicious prosecution of George Zimmerman. She is a wana-be-attorney general for the State of Florida and her motives for the malicious prosecution of George Zimmerman is totally political and without any legal merit.
She has caused my state to go through a tortured prosecution of a totally innocent man. If George had been a paid security guard and not a volunteer,
would he have been arrested? Certainly not if he was a police officer. But because he volunteered his time to make his neighborhood safer, he is a murderer!
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty sure she is doing the job she is paid to do. Don't recall this being her decision.
That is the only issue I have Rouge. George is not a security guard and not a police officer. AND THAT is the entire point.
He has zero business chasing down kids. He is not totally innocent. He was the adult and he set this situation up. Get back in your car fatty. Go home. The police are trained to handle teenagers without ending their lives.
He decided to play police man...and killed a kid. Lied multiple times.
He is a 30 yr old, armed, mma fighter.
If the only recourse he had was to shoot this unarmed 158 lb kid to death...
fine...Just never allow yourself to be called a "man" ever again.
I don't care who started what.
He had no business pursuing other peoples children. "self defense" or not...if this had been my son...GZ would have never made it to trial.
Pretty sure if it were your son...same result.
hummmm, the reason why Angela Corey got the job as Special Prosecutor is because the original state attorney was pressured to turn the investigation over to the state. He job was NOT to prosecute but to investigate.
IAW Florida's SYG law, she must first rule out self defence BEFORE she can even arrest him and she made no attempt to do that and therefore violated the law and therefore should be impeached.
Next, why does a volunteer have less rights than a police officer? Sure he can not stop and question a suspect or make an arrest but the volunteer can follow the suspect so he can tell the police were he is. Remember, GZ was on the phone with the police dispatcher for most of that time!
Again, the state prosecutor said that GZ violated no law by following Trayvon and that brings up the issue, why did Trayvon assault GZ?!? And not one of you Libtards have answered that question.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Okay, this is a little racist,,,,, but it is funny.

Asiana just released the crew's names from Flight 214...

Capt. Sum Ting Wong
Capt. Wi Tu Lo
F.O. Ho Lee F u k
F.O. Bang Ding Ow

After one look at this planet any visitor from outer space would say "I want to see the manager."
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's extremely mature, as he has shown all the signs of a frustrated gun nut owner who is longing to shoot someone, looking for excuses. Also, and most likely, and from a distance, Zimmerman who at last seems to have fulfilled a long-held dream. Dime a dozen people like Rogue and Zimmerman and thanks to the NRA and Congress, both repubs and dems, would-be lowlife get all the opportunities they need to start shooting.
Right! I think you being a paranoid nutcase is more like it. BTW, are you saying he is a frustrated gun owner or a frustrated nut owner? Or did you mean he owns a pair of gun nuts? What are gun nuts?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

<quoted text>
You incredibly wrote : "Every vehicle I own has a glove-box gun in it. "
You ARE mad, as you think it's normal to carry a special gun glove box in your car. Child, your cowboy and Indian play days are over. It's become dangerous now. Don't you see, HE has a gun, I gotta have one too, and that is how this thing accelerates. And how we have the Zimmermans of our world. Most inhabitants of most countries would find your statement, to wit,"Every vehicle I own has a glove-box gun in it. " unbelievable.
Do you have any idea why bad guys here in Florida target cars with Canadian, New York, Massachusetts, etc. plates? Because if they target a Florida plated car, they might get shot and the others, probably not!!!
I don't care how many stupid bad guys die. The more the fewer will have to support while they are in prison!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty sure she is doing the job she is paid to do. Don't recall this being her decision.
That is the only issue I have Rouge. George is not a security guard and not a police officer. AND THAT is the entire point.
He has zero business chasing down kids. He is not totally innocent. He was the adult and he set this situation up. Get back in your car fatty. Go home. The police are trained to handle teenagers without ending their lives.
He decided to play police man...and killed a kid. Lied multiple times.
He is a 30 yr old, armed, mma fighter.
If the only recourse he had was to shoot this unarmed 158 lb kid to death...
fine...Just never allow yourself to be called a "man" ever again.
I don't care who started what.
He had no business pursuing other peoples children. "self defense" or not...if this had been my son...GZ would have never made it to trial.
Pretty sure if it were your son...same result.
What a load of crap! Self defense or not?!?! Scruffy, what kind of consultant did you say you were again?

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Then show the evidence that Zimmerman "stalked" Martin. There is none. The few facts known, expert testimony, eye witness testimony, injuries and police testimony all back up Zimmerman's story. However, in order to quell the tribes, they may find him guilty. Should that occur, he will appeal and be acquited.
He says on the 911 call that he was pursuing Martin Mr. Liars and as I listen to the tape it appears he’s attempting to justify his reason for shooting Martin even before the event occurred. He also sounds mentally disturbed as well.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Trayvon_Mar...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
He says on the 911 call that he was pursuing Martin Mr. Liars and as I listen to the tape it appears he’s attempting to justify his reason for shooting Martin even before the event occurred. He also sounds mentally disturbed as well.
I'm sure you'll be notified if your "psychological" evaluation is needed. Your entire post went down the toilet when you said, "and as I listen".
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's Transvestite Nanny Remembers 'Chubby' Barry Soetoro ...
www.theblaze.com/.../obamas-transvestite-nann... -‘chubby’-b...&#8206;
Nov 9, 2010 - The nanny later joined a group of transvestites called Fantastic Dolls, who, like the many transvestites who ..... his nanny was Janet Reno ?
https://www.google.com/search...

``````
OBAMA’S TRANSVESTITE NANNY REMEMBERS ‘CHUBBY’ BARRY SOETORO

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2010/11/09/ob...

;~)
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

I don't think it is right that lesser charges can be added during a trial. I know it can be an advantage for some and a disadvantage for others. Just doesn't seem right to change "mid-stream". Comments?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what if he WAS following Trayvon. What crime is that?!? You sound mentally unstable as it was ruled over a year ago that GZ violated no law in following him and you still won't give it up.
Oh, did you hear GZ say the Trayvon was coming over to check him out?
And another point just brought out yesterday. He has left the convenience store 45 minutes earlier. Why did he not just go home? Why was he wondering around in the rain? Not that he violated any law in not going straight home but it does indicate he was just wondering around in a neighborhood that has been prone to break-ins and that would be suspicious.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
I don't think it is right that lesser charges can be added during a trial. I know it can be an advantage for some and a disadvantage for others. Just doesn't seem right to change "mid-stream". Comments?
I like the one they tried to add about third degree murder involving child abuse! Since they never address the issue during the actual trial, they would have had to start totally over. Not to mention that they would have to prove that GZ knew Trayvon was less than 18 years old!!!
The prosecutors are grasping at straws.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Oh, incidentally, what's Chelsea Clinton done to you or the American people to have such vituperative trash thrown at her? Are the Obama girls next, or haven't you already started?
I did not attack Chelsea, did I?!?
Oh, did you hear Chelsea's cat Socks died?
The poor cat froze to death on Hillary's lap!!!
Now you will probably accuse me of attacking the Clinton's cat!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Naw, the Libtards are hypocrites or racists?!?

Megyn Kelly & Panel Slam 'Hypocritical' Joan Walsh For Attacking ....

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Sunlight Foundation org wrote:
<quoted text>
http://tinyurl.com/npvmtj
Not a popular song of his but a great one just the same IMO.
I never heard it either but it definitely is nice.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I did not attack Chelsea, did I?!?
Oh, did you hear Chelsea's cat Socks died?
The poor cat froze to death on Hillary's lap!!!
Now you will probably accuse me of attacking the Clinton's cat!!!
You said she's illegitimate, which would be ok if she was, but she's not. Why this slur?

As to Hillary and her cat, this is , minimum, 5th time. Still not funny.

I've pegged you. Fart and Belching jokes with huge breast, your kind of funny

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:29PM CDT

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••