BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#163451 Jul 12, 2013
I am calling for the impeachment of Special Prosecutor Angela Corey for the malicious prosecution of George Zimmerman. She is a wana-be-attorney general for the State of Florida and her motives for the malicious prosecution of George Zimmerman is totally political and without any legal merit.
She has caused my state to go through a tortured prosecution of a totally innocent man. If George had been a paid security guard and not a volunteer,
would he have been arrested? Certainly not if he was a police officer. But because he volunteered his time to make his neighborhood safer, he is a murderer!

Location hidden

#163452 Jul 12, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You've again lost it. Dr Gosnell is a killer. He killed babies AFTER they were born. What does that illegal and cruel and murderous activity have to do with clinical and legal abortions ethically conducted? Why do you keep coming back to Gosnell. Even pro-abortion persons will condemn his conduct. Again, how do you know pro-choice people are pro-abortion?
Other subject, but I don't want to write another post. You just described the grizzly murder of a British tourist in Tampa, and how it's best for Canadians to trade their plates for Florida plates in order to prevent being attacked or assaulted or robbed. The thing that mesmerizes me is you seem proud of that. A gun-toting place where you have to trade in your car plates to protect yourself, high crime rates and murders, citizens packing all kinds of guns and you're proud of this? Are you mad?
Ah but if Dr. Gosnell had scissored their spinal column before they came out of the birth canal, that would, in your sick perverted mind, not be a murder.
And if George Zimmerman had shot Trayvon when Trayvon was twenty feet from him, it would have been murder. But he didn't, did he?!?
Hummm, there goes that Libtardian Logic again!

Location hidden

#163453 Jul 12, 2013
Do you know how Janet Reno became OUR Attorney General under Bill Clinton? She got her name by prosecuting an innocent man for child molestation.
This guy worked at a day care center and someone accused him of child molestation so the detectives came in and started to interview these 3, 4, 5 year old children.
This is how it went down. The detective would ask Tommy if Mr. Smith had stuck a stick up his butt and Tommy said "no". And then they told Tommy that his little friend Joey said that Mr. Smith had stuck a stick up his butt and so after a few days little Tommy was convinced that if Mr. Smith did it to Joey, he had also done it to him.
He was convicted but it was overturned on appeal. And that is how Janet Reno became our country's Attorney General!!! And unfortunately there are other Janet Renos out there that will twist the facts to get a false confession.
Sort of like the Shitcago PD waterboarding false confessions out of over thirty poor black men!!! Yet you Libtards think that a volunteer neighborhood watch coordinator lied 28 times!!!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#163454 Jul 12, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What is immature is this "fantasy" you have that Rogue dreams of shooting someone and is just looking for an excuse to do so. That's pretty immature, even for you!
No, it's extremely mature, as he has shown all the signs of a frustrated gun nut owner who is longing to shoot someone, looking for excuses. Also, and most likely, and from a distance, Zimmerman who at last seems to have fulfilled a long-held dream. Dime a dozen people like Rogue and Zimmerman and thanks to the NRA and Congress, both repubs and dems, would-be lowlife get all the opportunities they need to start shooting.

Ottawa

#163455 Jul 12, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I am calling for the impeachment of Special Prosecutor Angela Corey for the malicious prosecution of George Zimmerman. She is a wana-be-attorney general for the State of Florida and her motives for the malicious prosecution of George Zimmerman is totally political and without any legal merit.
She has caused my state to go through a tortured prosecution of a totally innocent man. If George had been a paid security guard and not a volunteer,
would he have been arrested? Certainly not if he was a police officer. But because he volunteered his time to make his neighborhood safer, he is a murderer!
You are? Boy, bet Angela Corey is worried.

“ AL ”

Since: Jul 13

Danville, KY

#163456 Jul 12, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Do you know how Janet Reno became OUR Attorney General under Bill Clinton? She got her name by prosecuting an innocent man for child molestation.
This guy worked at a day care center and someone accused him of child molestation so the detectives came in and started to interview these 3, 4, 5 year old children.
This is how it went down. The detective would ask Tommy if Mr. Smith had stuck a stick up his butt and Tommy said "no". And then they told Tommy that his little friend Joey said that Mr. Smith had stuck a stick up his butt and so after a few days little Tommy was convinced that if Mr. Smith did it to Joey, he had also done it to him.
He was convicted but it was overturned on appeal. And that is how Janet Reno became our country's Attorney General!!! And unfortunately there are other Janet Renos out there that will twist the facts to get a false confession.
Sort of like the Shitcago PD waterboarding false confessions out of over thirty poor black men!!! Yet you Libtards think that a volunteer neighborhood watch coordinator lied 28 times!!!
Janet Napolitano to Resign as DHS Head?

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/07/1...

WHO will it be "next" ...???
A worse one or BETTER!
Hard to say with THIS failure-in-chief ...!!!

Ottawa

#163457 Jul 12, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, you are an immature idiot. Every vehicle I own has a glove-box gun in it. Is that immature or is it wise?
Again, who assaulted whom and what evidence do you have? You have repeatedly said that the lack of evidence means that GZ did not have the write to use deadly force to defend himself!
Oh, did you see the block of concrete that Mark O'Mara brought into the court room?!?
You incredibly wrote : "Every vehicle I own has a glove-box gun in it. "

You ARE mad, as you think it's normal to carry a special gun glove box in your car. Child, your cowboy and Indian play days are over. It's become dangerous now. Don't you see, HE has a gun, I gotta have one too, and that is how this thing accelerates. And how we have the Zimmermans of our world. Most inhabitants of most countries would find your statement, to wit,"Every vehicle I own has a glove-box gun in it. " unbelievable.

Ottawa

#163458 Jul 12, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah but if Dr. Gosnell had scissored their spinal column before they came out of the birth canal, that would, in your sick perverted mind, not be a murder.
And if George Zimmerman had shot Trayvon when Trayvon was twenty feet from him, it would have been murder. But he didn't, did he?!?
Hummm, there goes that Libtardian Logic again!
Over the edge is where you are. Dr. Gosnell ran a supposedly legal clinic, and it turns out he was a murderer. And for that, you condemn legal and ethically medical abortions before a set deadline date?. How does Gosnell's infamous clinic jibe with hospital and legal clinic abortions?

If you condemn legal abortion murder because of Gosnell's murderous deeds, then you must condemn the whole medical profession, ALL of it, every time a doctor screws up, intentionally or not. And there are plenty, believe me.

Ottawa

#163459 Jul 12, 2013
American Lady Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
A worse one or BETTER!
American Lady Patriot? That's you new moniker. Were I a patriot, I would sue you for defamation. Please substitute "Lady traitor forthwith." Almost as funny as Justice ha ha LRS. Almost.

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#163460 Jul 12, 2013
Investigator: Many Nationally Syndicated Radio Hosts Warned Not

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#163462 Jul 12, 2013
Opensecrets org wrote:
<quoted text>
Well the good Rev. disagrees with you.
Obama had the chance to explain to our American citizenry about Liberation Theology in the Black Churches which Wright comes from and how the media took his comments out of context.
I know it is trivial but after all these years Obama still has not invited Wright at the White House for a beer.
Truth is Obama threw all liberal/progressives under the bus just as Clinton did before him.
I cannot comprehend how most Democrats gave Clinton a pass and how most Blacks are giving Obama a pass.
Obamacare is a Conservative Republican health plan which not one Republican voted for.
There is little difference between Reagan, the Bush's, Clinton and Obama on big ticket items.
Wall Street always wins.
=========
Rev. Wright says Obama 'threw me under the bus'
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ondea...
My point in posting the relevant portion of Obama’s Rev Wright speech was to show that Obama did not in fact throw Wright under the bus even though he was under a lot of pressure to do exactly that. The speech had obviously been accepted favorably and most had moved on to more important issues.

For whatever reason Wright decided to keep the issue alive with his unexpected national appearances. I remember vividly my impression at the time is that Wright should go somewhere and STFU so I imagine he would disagree with me.

I’m just as certain Obama had stronger impressions than me of Wright’s motives especially after he had given such a fine speech detailing the good services Wright had rendered to his community and beyond.

Then again I saw nothing in Wright’s sermon that should have been denounced in the first place. However the populace did and as I said before winning is the name of the game.

I do enjoy your posts though and greatly respect your opinion, but I doubt the Wright/Obama relationship is as black and white as either of our perceptions.

Location hidden

#163465 Jul 12, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
My point in posting the relevant portion of Obama’s Rev Wright speech was to show that Obama did not in fact throw Wright under the bus even though he was under a lot of pressure to do exactly that. The speech had obviously been accepted favorably and most had moved on to more important issues.
For whatever reason Wright decided to keep the issue alive with his unexpected national appearances. I remember vividly my impression at the time is that Wright should go somewhere and STFU so I imagine he would disagree with me.
I’m just as certain Obama had stronger impressions than me of Wright’s motives especially after he had given such a fine speech detailing the good services Wright had rendered to his community and beyond.
Then again I saw nothing in Wright’s sermon that should have been denounced in the first place. However the populace did and as I said before winning is the name of the game.
I do enjoy your posts though and greatly respect your opinion, but I doubt the Wright/Obama relationship is as black and white as either of our perceptions.
Why should you not agree with him on Liberation Theology in the Black Church issue. It is both RACIST and Marxist, your two favorite issues combined into one.
What did any of my ancestors do to black people? Oh, they are white, ergo, I am a racist and a descendant of a cracker slave master!?! To wrongs to not make Rev. Wright!!!!
And George Zimmerman is not guilty of anything ...... except for shooting a black man in self defence.

Location hidden

#163466 Jul 12, 2013
<quoted text>
If you conclude that not packing heat, not deciding if Z is guilty or not guilty, not assaulting anyone and enjoying Florida is immature conduct, then label me immature. What would we label YOU?
Again, what evidence do you have that GZ assaulted anyone? Who has the injuries to his hands? Who has the broken nose, cuts to the back of his head and back of jacket wet with grass clippings?
This was not even a fight as there is ZERO evidence that there was mutual combat. If that were the case, GZ would have had injuries to his hands too!!!

Location hidden

#163467 Jul 12, 2013
Oh, the loony-lefty protesters have already shown up in front of the Florida court room. Just wait until the sun sets. That you Barack Obama who is the most stupidly president we have ever had.

Location hidden

#163468 Jul 12, 2013
American Lady Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
A worse one or BETTER!
Hey, they found out who Chelsea Clinton's real dad is. It is James Reno. Well, that was before he changed his name to Janet after the operation.
Oh, that is how Hillary and Bill met. When Hillary found out she was pregnant she ran to James, who was by then Janet, and asked her what she should do. Well Janet said she knew this Bill Clinton guy who was a pretty liberal guy and so they hocked up.

Location hidden

#163469 Jul 12, 2013
<quoted text>
You incredibly wrote : "Every vehicle I own has a glove-box gun in it. "
You ARE mad, as you think it's normal to carry a special gun glove box in your car. Child, your cowboy and Indian play days are over. It's become dangerous now. Don't you see, HE has a gun, I gotta have one too, and that is how this thing accelerates. And how we have the Zimmermans of our world. Most inhabitants of most countries would find your statement, to wit,"Every vehicle I own has a glove-box gun in it. " unbelievable.
And you have no idea how many people lawfully carry glove box guns, do you? It is only the people who illegally carry guns that commit crimes.
Oh, they have yet to have any CCP holder here in Florida be convicted of any violent crime!!!
And did you notice that Illinois makes the last state to have a CCP law?!?

Location hidden

#163470 Jul 12, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummm, yesterday the prosecutor accused GZ of lying 28 times but two detectives who investigated Zimmerman said there where no SIGNIFICANT inconsistencies in the statements he made.
They did not say he did not make some inconsistent statements, they just said they were not significant which means they were NOT LIES!!!
So he confused a small tree with a bush. Only to a Libtard would that be remotely considered to be a lie!!!
Goody, another peanut from the peanut gallery so I must be doing well at pissing off the Libtards. But he was a cowardly Libtrad as he did not have the intestinal fortitude to make an intellectually honest comment.

Location hidden

#163471 Jul 12, 2013
When I was a teenager I remember having a discussion with my father about a criminal case where a man was acquitted and I asked him why he was not convicted and he said to me, "It is best to set a thousand guilty men go free than falsely convict one innocent man"!
I was lucky to have him as my father.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#163472 Jul 12, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Pretty sure she is doing the job she is paid to do. Don't recall this being her decision.

That is the only issue I have Rouge. George is not a security guard and not a police officer. AND THAT is the entire point.

He has zero business chasing down kids. He is not totally innocent. He was the adult and he set this situation up. Get back in your car fatty. Go home. The police are trained to handle teenagers without ending their lives.

He decided to play police man...and killed a kid. Lied multiple times.

He is a 30 yr old, armed, mma fighter.

If the only recourse he had was to shoot this unarmed 158 lb kid to death...

fine...Just never allow yourself to be called a "man" ever again.

I don't care who started what.

He had no business pursuing other peoples children. "self defense" or not...if this had been my son...GZ would have never made it to trial.

Pretty sure if it were your son...same result.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#163473 Jul 12, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
When I was a teenager I remember having a discussion with my father about a criminal case where a man was acquitted and I asked him why he was not convicted and he said to me, "It is best to set a thousand guilty men go free than falsely convict one innocent man"!
I was lucky to have him as my father.
It is too bad this is not how justice works.

Our prisons are flooded with people who have no business being there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Nuculur option 1,153,606
Amy 12-19 13 min not a ghost 5
abby 12-19 17 min not a ghost 5
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 42 min Foster 11
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr rahul rana 98,839
9 inch kaa land 2 hr Dinesh Kumar Meena 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr RACE 4,914
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:39 am PST

NBC Sports 3:39AM
Jimmy Clausen as surprised as anyone he's starting
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Why Do the Colts Still Insist on Feeding Trent Richardson?
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Dissecting Most Crucial Matchups in Chicago Bears' Week 16 Contest with Lions
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Fantasy Football Week 16: Updated Rankings for Sunday's Action
Bleacher Report 6:02 AM
The Coach That Could Turn Around Bears