BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#163411 Jul 12, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>"We didn't like the verdict" is not sufficient.
Why not? We don't like the Semi-Black POTUS has been enough to sustain the whole Birfoon movement

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#163412 Jul 12, 2013
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong He profiled Martin
His on words sink him
One medicalperson said Zimmerman's wounds could be done by hitting his head ONCE on the sidewalk.
Zimmerman got cot in so many lies
What are Zimmerman's biggest lies?
1) That he did not follow Trayvon.(In the phone call to police he made before the altercation Zimmerman says, yes, he's following him).
2) That Trayvon did not run.(In the same phone call, Zimmerman told the operator that Trayvon ran away)
3) Zimmerman claims he got off his truck to see what street he was on. Hmm. Zimmerman was neighborhood watch captain for THREE YEARS and there are only THREE STREETS in the complex and he doesn't know them??? Do you know the closest three streets in your neighborhood?
4) That Zimmerman did not chase Trayvon after he ran. Immediately after Zimmerman said Trayvon ran, we hear Zimmerman being out of breath and the sounds of the wind blowing by the phone. It is safe to assume that he chased after him.
5) Him telling the police that night that Martin jumped him by hiding in the bushes(There are no bushes in that area, just some some randomly placed saplings, no more than 3 inch in diameter.
6)Him telling Hannity that he had never hear of "stand your ground" law before he shot Martin(He participated in a class that covered that subject and his internet usage shows that he researched the topic.
Heck i had more cuts on my body playing rink derby than Zimmerman had in the photo's
And you are a flaming bigot. A discrepancy between statements does not mean he lied and I think when you hear the defenses rebuttal today, they will bring that up.
1) In the first call Zimmerman was parked in his car and he was not following Trayvon as it is impossible to follow someone when you are sitting in a parked car.
2) What evidence do you have that Trayvon did not runaway? Zimmerman said that Trayvon ran between the buildings and that was when George turned around and was returning to his car when Trayvon came around the backside of the building and cut him off from returning to his car!
3) Have you seen the map of the neighborhood? The streets are not square and he may have been a little confused. But you assume he lied?
4) No, it is not safe to assume that. He was getting out of the car and that noise was the wind!!!
5) Saplings, bushes, we are not talking about giant redwood trees, are we? I know people in Texas that claim their bushes are trees but that does not make them trees.
6) Ah, the instructor was covering ... self defence. At no time did that witness claim he used the term "Stand your Ground". When I took my classes to get my CCP the instructor covered SYG for 10-15 minutes, and that was all.
Ah, you do not have to have even one scratch to use the SYG defence.

Location hidden

#163413 Jul 12, 2013
Oh, I have pulled my "glove box" gun out twice. The first time I had taken my wife to a bank ATM and it was about seven pm, but still light. I remained in the car and she walked up to the machine. It was then that two young men came out of the woods and started to head towards her.
I opened my glove box and set my revolver on the seat. When the two young men got on the side walk they turned and walked behind me and seemed to be in a conversation and I no longer perceived them as a threat to my wife and I put my gun back into the glove box. My wife was totally unaware.
The next time I had pulled my big rig into a rest area on an interstate highway about 10-11 pm. I shut the engine off and rolled down my window as the weather was pleasant and I got out my log book to close it for the day.
While writing in my log book I noticed someone in the dark walking beside my rig in my side-view mirror. That person then jumped on my running board and was suddenly looking down the barrel of a stainless steel revolver. SHE fell off the running board and crawled away.
Professional lot lizards know not to blind-side someone. They stand in front of you truck and get your attention and then approach your vehicle only when they know you want them to.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#163414 Jul 12, 2013
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Self-explanatory !!!!
http://elections.nytimes.com/2012/results/pre...
Touché. But the slug just can't face the truth. "Can you hear us coming?" LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)

Ottawa

#163415 Jul 12, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Then show the evidence that Zimmerman "stalked" Martin. There is none.
<quoted text>
I feel sorry for Wojo as it is very hard for a Libtard to admit they are beat.
You mean like the "victorious" birthers who claim victory with a 0-209 score, 0-535 score, 0-9 score, 0-50 score? Yeaaaaah, suuuuure.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#163416 Jul 12, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jim Croce also died in a Beech-18 aircraft crash. His plain hit a tree on takeoff at night. There were many ex-military Beech-18s available and were very popular. Many are still in service and they are all older than I am.
<quoted text>
Yep, unfortunately death photos seem to be available to the public. In most cases I think they should remain sealed.
I don't recall hearing his name until after his death but I am sure his star would have been much brighter if he had lived. Same goes for Buddy Holly.
And then you have deaths like Sam Cook which seemed to be a worthless death. But even natural deaths of people like Tammy Terrell. I was always a Motown fan.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rKzV4lr0dqoXX
It was the Beech-18 aircraft that sparked my attention Rogue. I know absolutely nothing about aircraft but for some reason I seemed to recall that Otis Redding’s plane was a Beech something or other. Must have been a popular plane.

As for Tammy and Marvin you ignored the most obvious story.

Apr 1, 1984:
Marvin Gaye is shot and killed by his own father.
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/ma...

“Marvin Gaye's brother, Frankie, who lived next door, and who held the legendary singer during his final minutes, later wrote in his memoir that Marvin Gaye's final, disturbing statement was, "I got what I wanted....I couldn't do it myself, so I made him do it."
Sunlight Foundation org

West Sayville, NY

#163417 Jul 12, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
It was the Beech-18 aircraft that sparked my attention Rogue. I know absolutely nothing about aircraft but for some reason I seemed to recall that Otis Redding’s plane was a Beech something or other. Must have been a popular plane.
As for Tammy and Marvin you ignored the most obvious story.
Apr 1, 1984:
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/ma...
“Marvin Gaye's brother, Frankie, who lived next door, and who held the legendary singer during his final minutes, later wrote in his memoir that Marvin Gaye's final, disturbing statement was, "I got what I wanted....I couldn't do it myself, so I made him do it."
http://tinyurl.com/npvmtj

Not a popular song of his but a great one just the same IMO.

Location hidden

#163418 Jul 12, 2013
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong He profiled Martin
His on words sink him
One medicalperson said Zimmerman's wounds could be done by hitting his head ONCE on the sidewalk.
Zimmerman got cot in so many lies
What are Zimmerman's biggest lies?
Yep, and that same coroner said that Martin lived for up to ten minutes after he was shot and was in pain. But he was in cardiac arrest within seconds of the shooting and was unconscious and unconscious people do not feel pain! Sure his brain was slowly dying but there was no way he could have been saved. Even if he was in a hospital emergency room, he would have died!
Oh, and the defense's coroner, who is one of our nation's leading authorities on the subject, blew the other coroner's testimony out of the water.
Forensic Expert Testifies 'Medical Evidence Is Consistent'

Location hidden

#163419 Jul 12, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
As for Tammi and Marvin you ignored the most obvious story.
Apr 1, 1984:
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/ma ...
Yes, I was aware that Marvin Gaye was shot and killed by his father but I was not aware of the quote from his brother. But what right did his father have to shoot him?
According to Wiki, Marvin was seated and talking to his mother when his father entered the room and shot him twice! Seems to me that that was not simple manslaughter.
Sunlight Foundation com

West Sayville, NY

#163420 Jul 12, 2013
Live link

Trial starts 8:30 am

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/tra...
Sunlight Foundation com

West Sayville, NY

#163421 Jul 12, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, and that same coroner said that Martin lived for up to ten minutes after he was shot and was in pain. But he was in cardiac arrest within seconds of the shooting and was unconscious and unconscious people do not feel pain! Sure his brain was slowly dying but there was no way he could have been saved. Even if he was in a hospital emergency room, he would have died!
Oh, and the defense's coroner, who is one of our nation's leading authorities on the subject, blew the other coroner's testimony out of the water.
Forensic Expert Testifies 'Medical Evidence Is Consistent'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =IDS3pBaY4SgXX
Prosecutors blew this case by not preparing their own witnesses.

I will be pleasantly surprised if GZ gets a conviction.

How much money did you send to the GZ family?

GZ is paying $30,000 a month for legal fees.

Plus if he goes free a big rightwing book deal is in his future.

Location hidden

#163422 Jul 12, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>I don't have to explain what Zimmerman did. The verdict is up to the jury.
BTW, I don't recall Z testifying that he acted in self defense. Hee hee.
He doesn't have to testify. All that he needs to have said, he has said and they have been played in the court room.

George Zimmerman Killed Trayvon Martin in 'Self-Defense,' Claims Sanford Police
By Daniel Distant , Christian Post Reporter March 22, 2012|

George Zimmerman, the man who shot and killed unarmed 17-year-old Trayvon Martin "in self defense" is being defended by the Sanford, Fla., police department, who claimed they were "prohibited" from arresting him.

Read more at http://global.christianpost.com/news/george-z...

Ottawa

#163423 Jul 12, 2013
Sunlight Foundation com wrote:
<quoted text>
At the very worse, manslaughter but my guess is he'll walk. Next.
Sunlight Foundation com

West Sayville, NY

#163424 Jul 12, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
GZ is guilty but I think he will walk also.

Location hidden

#163425 Jul 12, 2013
<quoted text>
The prosecutors blew this case because they had no case, and nothing more!
I did not sent one cent to GZ's family. But GZ should never had been arrested for the very same reason the fired police chief explained. To arrest someone they must have "probable cause" the GZ "was not acting in self defence". NONE!!! And there is still no evidence that he was not acting in self defence!
Trayvon acted stupidly by assaulting someone without any lawful reason to do so. Trayvon assaulted GZ because he is a creepy cracker and nothing more.
And why would you want an innocent man convicted?
I hope you are watching, and listening, the the Defense's final argument!

Location hidden

#163426 Jul 12, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Guilty of self defense? He should never had been arrested much less tried.
Now I suggest both of you should avoid going to Florida because if you even threaten to assault someone, they can use deadly force to protect themselves.

Location hidden

#163427 Jul 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Ya know what is funny is that every time I see, "The Sunlight Foundation is a nonpartisan nonprofit founded...", I know they are loony-lefty and very partisan. ALWAYS!!!
Oh they may try and convince you that they are middle or f the row on all of the issues, but they are not.
That is like people who claim they are "Pro-Choice" but are actually "Pro-Abortion" or that the "Affordable Health Care Act" is .... affordable!

Location hidden

#163428 Jul 12, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Another question for you Libtards. According to the prosecutor, how was Trayvon standing when he was shot? Was he standing upright? Leaning backwards? Leaning forwards? They have not said! WHY? Because they have admitted that Travon's shirt was not in contact with his chest. Not only was his shirt not in contact with his chest, it was 4-6 inches from his chest.
SOOOOO, the reason why the prosecutor will not tell the jury is because the only position Trayvon could be in when he was shot was if he had been leaning forward by at least a 45 degree angle .... and that would mean GZ was firing .... upwards!!!
But you Libtards will never answer any of the questions I have asked you..... because it conflicts with you "opinions" of what happened!

Location hidden

#163429 Jul 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Not to mention all the money he will be getting from his lawsuits against the LSM who lied about the facts of the case.
Oh, do you remember Richard Jewell from the Atlanta Olympic's bombing? How much money did he get from the LSM???
From Wiki:[Richard Jewell] Libel cases

After his exoneration, Jewell filed a series of lawsuits against the media outlets which he claimed had libeled him, primarily NBC News and The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, and insisted on a formal apology from them. L. Lin Wood was the lead attorney in all of Jewell's libel cases.

In 2006, Jewell said the lawsuits were not about money, and that the vast majority of the settlements went to lawyers or taxes. He said the lawsuits were about clearing his name.

Richard Jewell v. Piedmont College
Jewell filed suit against his former employer Piedmont College, Piedmont College President Raymond Cleere and college spokesman Scott Rawles.[9] Jewell's attorneys contended that Cleere called the FBI and spoke to the Atlanta newspapers, providing them with false information on Jewell and his employment there as a security guard. Jewell's lawsuit accused Cleere of describing Jewell as a "badge-wearing zealot" who "would write epic police reports for minor infractions."

Piedmont College settled for an undisclosed amount.

Richard Jewell v. NBC
Jewell sued NBC News for this statement, made by Tom Brokaw: "The speculation is that the FBI is close to making the case. They probably have enough to arrest him right now, probably enough to prosecute him, but you always want to have enough to convict him as well. There are still some holes in this case". Even though NBC stood by its story, the network agreed to pay Jewell $500,000.

Richard Jewell v. New York Post
On July 23, 1997, Jewell sued The New York Post for $15 million in damages and settled with the newspaper for an undisclosed amount.

Richard Jewell v. Cox Enterprises (d.b.a. Atlanta Journal-Constitution)
Jewell also sued the Atlanta Journal-Constitution newspaper. According to Jewell, the paper's headline, FBI suspects 'hero' guard may have planted bomb, "pretty much started the whirlwind". In one article, the Atlanta Journal compared Richard Jewell's case to that of serial killer Wayne Williams.

The newspaper was the only defendant that did not settle with Jewell. The lawsuit remained pending for several years, after having been considered at one time by the Supreme Court of Georgia, and had become an important part of case law regarding whether journalists could be forced to reveal their sources. The case was dismissed by Judge John R. Mather in December 2007, four months after Jewell's death. The paper claimed this was proof of the accuracy of their coverage.

CNN
Although CNN settled with Jewell for an undisclosed monetary amount, CNN maintained its coverage was fair and accurate.

Location hidden

#163430 Jul 12, 2013
Oh, what happened to the lawsuit by John F-up Kerry and the Swift Boat Vets? Kerry dropped the lawsuit just as they were going into deposition.
And what about Valerie and Joe Wilson's lawsuit against Scooter Libby? Case thrown out ..... twice!!!
To bad GZ will not be able to sue Barack Obama!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 12-19 3 min Sublime1 6
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min USAsince1680 1,153,618
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 16 min not a ghost 357
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 17 min Mandela 71,007
Word (Dec '08) 18 min not a ghost 4,793
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 20 min not a ghost 717
Fun Song Combos (Sep '12) 22 min not a ghost 389
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:39 am PST

NBC Sports 3:39AM
Jimmy Clausen as surprised as anyone he's starting
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Why Do the Colts Still Insist on Feeding Trent Richardson?
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Dissecting Most Crucial Matchups in Chicago Bears' Week 16 Contest with Lions
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Fantasy Football Week 16: Updated Rankings for Sunday's Action
Bleacher Report 6:02 AM
The Coach That Could Turn Around Bears