BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,185)

Showing posts 143,681 - 143,700 of173,779
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Then show the evidence that Zimmerman "stalked" Martin. There is none.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Your best buddy the helicopter guy keeps saying Martin initially attacked Zimmerman.
So if you have a problem, give your boyfriend a call.
I feel sorry for Wojo as it is very hard for a Libtard to admit they are beat.
wojar

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Then show the evidence that Zimmerman "stalked" Martin. There is none. The few facts known, expert testimony, eye witness testimony, injuries and police testimony all back up Zimmerman's story. However, in order to quell the tribes, they may find him guilty. Should that occur, he will appeal and be acquited.
Again, what's good for through goose ....

UR a slow learner. I'll provide proof when Rouge does same. So ask your boyfriend nicely.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Facts;
Blacks make up only 13% of our population but 90+% vote Democrat. They also create about half of all murders!
If Zimmerman is acquitted, what color will the rioters be?
If Zimmerman IS convicted, there will be no riot but there will probably be a PEACEFUL protest!
<quoted text>
No, most blacks are not criminals and neither are white people. But statistics don't lie. But in your twisted logic, if only 13% of our population are black, then only 13% of murders/robbers/drug dealers/etc. can be black!?!
I suppose that half of all rapists are ... women too?!?
Gotta take issue here Rouge.

"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics."...Twain

Statistics can be very deceiving. American media is chalk full of statistical lies.

About 20% of Americans are atheist. Yet we make up .02% of the prison population.

What does that tell you?...nothing at all. It is a logical fallacy.

There are many things someone trained in mathematics can make you believe...statistically.

One of the most prevalent misuses of statistics are "Texas sharpshooter fallacies"

A man fires a gun at a barn...wherever he hits, he paints a bulls eye around it...a sharpshooter is born!

For example, not too far back there were alarming statistics being pumped into our heads about power lines and cancer (leukemia to be specific).

It was absolute bull shyt. They also found a four percent increase in kids who's names began with vowels. And a three percent increase in average bra size.

You see...leukemia is exceedingly rare.

It takes but a hand full of cases to show a sharp increase statistically.

So...exactly how do you know that blacks vote 90% democrat?

Was this a poll?(Polls give us zero reliable data...none at all.)
Are black people mandated to divulge how they voted?

But this is the big one Rouge.

In America there are about 13,000 murders a year.
About 6000 of them go unsolved.

Exactly how do you reconcile this with your "Blacks cause half of ALL murders!" quote?

It seems to me that before I even research this statement it has been proven to be 100% false.
wojar

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Sorry, but simply saying Martin attacked doesn't make it so. If you can say Martin attacked then I can say Z stalked his prey. It doesn't matter what anyone but the jury thinks. So why not unwad those panties and send them to your boyfriend in bayou country.
wojar

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you haven't proved Zimmerman was the aggressor. He have already proven but both forensic and eyewitness that Trayvon was the aggressor.
If Zimmerman was the aggressor, what did he do and when?
Sorry, but the eyewitness only testified that Trayvon was winning the fight. He didn't see who instigated. The evidence also indicates Martin could land a punch, but not who instigated. Duh!

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Depends on how you define stalking Rouge.

Zimmerman told the police his location...it is on the tapes. Somewhere before or after "these assholes always get away..."

He then asked the police to call when they arrived so he could update his location after pursuing him.

Is it just a language discrepancy to you?

Stalking is unwanted or obsessive attention by an individual or group toward another person.

Do you not think this qualifies?

And if not...please explain.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

I think the guy will walk from this particular case...but I don't think he will escape civil suits. I see a free man working for the Martins for the rest of his life.

Remember...verdicts don't tell you anything either.

In the legal world...the better debater wins. Regardless of facts.

This is why defense attorneys don't really care if you are innocent or not.

It is what they can convince people of that matters.
Fox News Makes You Stupid

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Tootzie, Bob Dole was never a Conservative. As far as CEOs are concerned, that are like athletes and their services go to the highest bidder! Do you get upset with how much athletes make?
And you are clueless about pharmaceuticals and I don't have the time to school a Libtard on the subject.
I suppose you want the same health care they have in Cuba which Jacqueau thinks is the best in the world. If you can pay, you can get a good deal. But it you are a Cuban peon, they will give you an aspirin to treat your cancer!!!
How the Heritage Foundation, a Conservative Think Tank, Promoted the Individual Mandate / 10/20/2011 / http://tinyurl.com/7yztznx

ROMNEY: Actually, Newt, we got the idea of an individual mandate from you.

GINGRICH: Thatís not true. You got it from the Heritage Foundation.

ROMNEY: Yes, we got it from you, and you got it from the Heritage Foundation and from you.

GINGRICH: Wait a second. What you just said is not true. You did not get that from me. You got it from the Heritage Foundation.

ROMNEY: And you never supported them?

GINGRICH: I agree with them, but Iím just saying, what you said to this audience just now plain wasnít true.

ROMNEY: OK. Let me ask, have you supported in the past an individual mandate?

GINGRICH: I absolutely did with the Heritage Foundation against Hillarycare.

ROMNEY: You did support an individual mandate?

ROMNEY: Oh, OK. Thatís what Iím saying. We got the idea from you and the Heritage Foundation.

GINGRICH: OK. A little broader.

ROMNEY: OK.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/aroy/2011/10/20/h...

==========

Assuring Affordable Health Care for All Americans
October 1, 1989 / http://tinyurl.com/8xb6rd9
http://www.heritage.org/research/lecture/assu...

========

Obama says Heritage Foundation is source of health exchange idea
March 30th, 2010 / http://tinyurl.com/26xm72p
EDITOR'S NOTE: An analysis of this comment by President Barack Obama was published on April 1, 2010. After it appeared, the Heritage Foundation's communications office contacted us to argue that our rating of Mostly True was too generous to the president. We did some additional reporting to review our ruling. Our second round of reporting -- primarily talking to conservative policy experts outside of Heritage -- solidified our initial conclusions. Below is the updated version of our story, which retains the rating of Mostly True, published April 26, 2010.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
Fox News Makes You Stupid

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Summary Of A 1993 Republican Health Reform Plan
Feb 23, 2010 / http://tinyurl.com/amcg2tz
In November, 1993, Sen. John Chafee, R-R.I., introduced what was considered to be one of the main Republican health overhaul proposals: "A bill to provide comprehensive reform of the health care system of the United States."
Titled the "Health Equity and Access Reform Today Act of 1993," it had 21 co-sponsors, including two Democrats (Sens. Boren and Kerrey). The bill, which was not debated or voted upon, was an alternative to President Bill Clinton's plan. It bears similarity to the Democratic bill passed by the Senate Dec. 24, 2009, the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
http://www.kaiserhealthnews.org/stories/2010/...

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, but the eyewitness only testified that Trayvon was winning the fight. He didn't see who instigated. The evidence also indicates Martin could land a punch, but not who instigated. Duh!
About this....

In Judo, the second thing you are taught is that it is very advantageous to be the guy on the bottom of a fight.(The first is how to fall)

While on the bottom you can completely neutralize your opponents strikes by holding the back of their head...or maybe trapping their shirt from the front. No room to swing equals ineffective strikes.

Judo is the sport form of jujitsu...

To illustrate...if you were to hip toss your opponent (a simplistic common throw) and allow the guy to land on his neck...that is jujitsu. If you keep holding their wrist and guide them onto their back...that is Judo.

Jujitsu is THE FOUNDATION of all modern MMA.

And Zimmerman was training in MMA.

Don't misconstrue what I am trying to communicate here. I don't think Zimmerman intended to kill him till he got punched.

What I am saying is that any judo player out there worth his gi could MAKE this situation happen without really trying.

All he would need is to be at arms length.

1. You pull your opponent on top of you.(I have seen 6yr olds do it)

2. Apply ANY type of guard and he isn't going anywhere. A simple leg hook will do just fine.

3. Rock them away and pull them into your chest... while screaming for help.(giving the illusion of being beaten...maybe throw your head back hard on the ground. If you need proof that it looks like the guy on top is kicking your azz...observe almost ANY Royce Gracie fight. The man on top is forced to re-position his arms constantly giving the illusion of striking.)

4. When you hear someone approaching or yelling at you....release the top half of their body. They will naturally sit up to escape.

5. Fire at will.

I am not saying this is what happened. I am saying the potential is there. This is NOT the first time I have heard of this scenario.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Wojo won't answer that as he knows the prosecutor said today that it was not a crime for Zimmerman to follow Trayvon. And yes, the forensic evidence proves that 1) Trayvon assaulted Zimmerman and there was no fight as Zimmerman had no injuries to his hands and the only injuries Trayvon were to his firsts! To be "fighting" it must be mutual and this was one sided all the way until Zimmerman thought he had no other recourse but to us his gun.
Wojo has NEVER explained what crime Zimmerman committed before he used his gun. NEVER!!!
Wrong He profiled Martin
His on words sink him
One medicalperson said Zimmerman's wounds could be done by hitting his head ONCE on the sidewalk.

Zimmerman got cot in so many lies

What are Zimmerman's biggest lies?

1) That he did not follow Trayvon.(In the phone call to police he made before the altercation Zimmerman says, yes, he's following him).

2) That Trayvon did not run.(In the same phone call, Zimmerman told the operator that Trayvon ran away)

3) Zimmerman claims he got off his truck to see what street he was on. Hmm. Zimmerman was neighborhood watch captain for THREE YEARS and there are only THREE STREETS in the complex and he doesn't know them??? Do you know the closest three streets in your neighborhood?

4) That Zimmerman did not chase Trayvon after he ran. Immediately after Zimmerman said Trayvon ran, we hear Zimmerman being out of breath and the sounds of the wind blowing by the phone. It is safe to assume that he chased after him.

5) Him telling the police that night that Martin jumped him by hiding in the bushes(There are no bushes in that area, just some some randomly placed saplings, no more than 3 inch in diameter.

6)Him telling Hannity that he had never hear of "stand your ground" law before he shot Martin(He participated in a class that covered that subject and his internet usage shows that he researched the topic.

Heck i had more cuts on my body playing rink derby than Zimmerman had in the photo's
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Again, what's good for through goose ....
UR a slow learner. I'll provide proof when Rouge does same. So ask your boyfriend nicely.
What a copout! Not "unexpected" though.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends on how you define stalking Rouge.
Zimmerman told the police his location...it is on the tapes. Somewhere before or after "these assholes always get away..."
He then asked the police to call when they arrived so he could update his location after pursuing him.
Is it just a language discrepancy to you?
Stalking is unwanted or obsessive attention by an individual or group toward another person.
Do you not think this qualifies?
And if not...please explain.
Uh, scruffy....considering the topic at hand, I'm pretty sure "stalking" would be defined in legal terms. Just a hunch.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
I think the guy will walk from this particular case...but I don't think he will escape civil suits. I see a free man working for the Martins for the rest of his life.
Remember...verdicts don't tell you anything either.
In the legal world...the better debater wins. Regardless of facts.
This is why defense attorneys don't really care if you are innocent or not.
It is what they can convince people of that matters.
This is brilliant, scruffy. Verdicts, nah, mean nothing; Facts, nah, toss them out the window; Jurors are complete idiots unable to think for themselves. Nice work scruffy.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, scruffy....considering the topic at hand, I'm pretty sure "stalking" would be defined in legal terms. Just a hunch.
Fine...then following and harassment.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
This is brilliant, scruffy. Verdicts, nah, mean nothing; Facts, nah, toss them out the window; Jurors are complete idiots unable to think for themselves. Nice work scruffy.
Explain OJ Simpson then...

Verdicts do not mean truth.

Jurors only have the information presented to them.

You should understand that in most cases...some evidence gets in...some doesn't.

If the police find a murder weapon in an illegal search of your home...guess what?

There is no murder weapon.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong He profiled Martin
His on words sink him
One medicalperson said Zimmerman's wounds could be done by hitting his head ONCE on the sidewalk.
Zimmerman got cot in so many lies
What are Zimmerman's biggest lies?
1) That he did not follow Trayvon.(In the phone call to police he made before the altercation Zimmerman says, yes, he's following him).
2) That Trayvon did not run.(In the same phone call, Zimmerman told the operator that Trayvon ran away)
3) Zimmerman claims he got off his truck to see what street he was on. Hmm. Zimmerman was neighborhood watch captain for THREE YEARS and there are only THREE STREETS in the complex and he doesn't know them??? Do you know the closest three streets in your neighborhood?
4) That Zimmerman did not chase Trayvon after he ran. Immediately after Zimmerman said Trayvon ran, we hear Zimmerman being out of breath and the sounds of the wind blowing by the phone. It is safe to assume that he chased after him.
5) Him telling the police that night that Martin jumped him by hiding in the bushes(There are no bushes in that area, just some some randomly placed saplings, no more than 3 inch in diameter.
6)Him telling Hannity that he had never hear of "stand your ground" law before he shot Martin(He participated in a class that covered that subject and his internet usage shows that he researched the topic.
Heck i had more cuts on my body playing rink derby than Zimmerman had in the photo's
It is not wrong to profile people who may be engaged in criminal activity. Cops do it every second. Store detectives do it every second. If someone is on a side walk in a wheel chair, do you shoot them with a radar to find out if they are speeding? If you are looking for a rape suspect, do you also check out women?
Please use the other half of the brain that God gave you!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Fine...then following and harassment.
Following is not a crime and what did Zimmerman do to harass him? What did he do to give Trayvon the right to assault him? Questions you Libtards have repeatedly failed to answer!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain OJ Simpson then...
Verdicts do not mean truth.
Jurors only have the information presented to them.
You should understand that in most cases...some evidence gets in...some doesn't.
If the police find a murder weapon in an illegal search of your home...guess what?
There is no murder weapon.
The OJ case was simple. But since Mark Fuhrman lied about using the n-word, the jury totally dismissed his testimony. And the jury was obviously biased as was the judge.
In Zimmerman's case, the judge has also not only showed favoritism to the prosecutor but has badgered Zimmerman.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>"We didn't like the verdict" is not sufficient.
Why not? We don't like the Semi-Black POTUS has been enough to sustain the whole Birfoon movement

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 143,681 - 143,700 of173,779
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

49 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min John Galt 1,073,205
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min No Warming 45,600
This is a great ad. 39 min Harold B Alls 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Riigsby5555 48,700
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr voice of peace 67,553
A kid-friendly guide to the Windy City 4 hr Tgloaded 1
Abby July 12 5 hr Julie 5
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE