BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
143,661 - 143,680 of 174,600 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Proof positive New Yawk makes you stupid. Look at a calendar once in a while, you'll notice we're half way through 2013.
And yet Birfoons still fantasize that they can nullify the results of the 2008 election ...

Been spending lots of time in New Yawk Romper?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
More than one incident? Not if you're a hunter. I was using the plain and ordinary meaning. Trayvon had no idea he was being targeted; Z stalked and killed his prey.
<quoted text>
Then show the evidence that Zimmerman "stalked" Martin. There is none. The few facts known, expert testimony, eye witness testimony, injuries and police testimony all back up Zimmerman's story. However, in order to quell the tribes, they may find him guilty. Should that occur, he will appeal and be acquited.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet Birfoons still fantasize that they can nullify the results of the 2008 election ...
Been spending lots of time in New Yawk Romper?
Looked at a calendar lately?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Then show the evidence that Zimmerman "stalked" Martin. There is none. The few facts known, expert testimony, eye witness testimony, injuries and police testimony all back up Zimmerman's story. However, in order to quell the tribes, they may find him guilty. Should that occur, he will appeal and be acquited.
*acquitted

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Tootzie, Bob Dole was never a Conservative. As far as CEOs are concerned, that are like athletes and their services go to the highest bidder! Do you get upset with how much athletes make?
And you are clueless about pharmaceuticals and I don't have the time to school a Libtard on the subject.
I suppose you want the same health care they have in Cuba which Jacqueau thinks is the best in the world. If you can pay, you can get a good deal. But it you are a Cuban peon, they will give you an aspirin to treat your cancer!!!
You wrote : ", Bob Dole was never a Conservative."

So Bob Dole too? Rogue, I think this is the 6th or 7th time I've asked you. You never reply. Why? Here it is again : From 1900 onwards, which Republican president was not a progressive or a country clubber. If you can't answer, it means you must be a hell of a frustrated Republican. Not one real conservative in over 113 years? Almost as old as you. C'mon, name ONE Conservative president, just ONE from 1900 to 2008

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I met Rep. Bob Dole in Salina, KS in July 1966. But at best he is a moderate Republican. He panders to Big Ag.
even would-be Republican hopeful Dole was a progressive country clubber.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, if you ask a Hispanic for their papers, you are a racist!!! I bet more Liberals have undocumented workers under their private employ than do Conservatives.
Nancy Pelosi's husban has Chinese working at less than minimum wage in American Samoa for his Starkist. Of course Snoopes tip-toes around the issue.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/pelosi/america...
"I bet more Liberals have undocumented workers under their private employ than do Conservatives."

You'd probably lose that bet.

"Nancy Pelosi's husban (sic) has Chinese working at less than minimum wage in American Samoa for his Starkist."

Since the source he cites says there is no evidence that Pelosi's husband owns any (or the rumored $17M) in "Star-Kist stock", or in Del Monte or Heinz, it looks like Rouge is caught making up stuff again.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman practically admitted it.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Then show the evidence that Zimmerman "stalked" Martin. There is none.
What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Your best buddy the helicopter guy keeps saying Martin initially attacked Zimmerman.

So if you have a problem, give your boyfriend a call.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
More prophesies. I seem to remember "do you hear us coming"?

I'm just not so emotionally invested in this case as are most birfoons. I make no prediction what the jury will decide, but if the verdict is guilty of manslaughter, Z will have a long row to hoe to get it reversed, and if guilty of murder II, it won't be a downhill ride, in fact the odds will be against him. If the jury doesn't find Zimmerman's testimony credible, that is not a matter that can be appealed. There must be legitimate grounds for an appeal.

Even if Z gets off, I doubt he'll ever go out playing policeman again, and if he ever gets a job in law enforcement it will be as constable in a one horse town working graveyard shift.

On the other hand if his luck runs out, since it is public knowledge that he is "soft", he will have a very hard time in prison because Bubba likes soft white guys.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Your best buddy the helicopter guy keeps saying Martin initially attacked Zimmerman.
You claimed Zimmerman was stalking Martin. I said show us some proof. Can't do it, can you? Nope.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Wojo won't answer that as he knows the prosecutor said today that it was not a crime for Zimmerman to follow Trayvon. And yes, the forensic evidence proves that 1) Trayvon assaulted Zimmerman and there was no fight as Zimmerman had no injuries to his hands and the only injuries Trayvon were to his firsts! To be "fighting" it must be mutual and this was one sided all the way until Zimmerman thought he had no other recourse but to us his gun.
Wojo has NEVER explained what crime Zimmerman committed before he used his gun. NEVER!!!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just not so emotionally invested in this case as are most birfoons. I make no prediction what the jury will decide, but if the verdict is guilty of manslaughter, Z will have a long row to hoe to get it reversed, and if guilty of murder II, it won't be a downhill ride, in fact the odds will be against him. If the jury doesn't find Zimmerman's testimony credible, that is not a matter that can be appealed. There must be legitimate grounds for an appeal.
Even if Z gets off, I doubt he'll ever go out playing policeman again, and if he ever gets a job in law enforcement it will be as constable in a one horse town working graveyard shift.
On the other hand if his luck runs out, since it is public knowledge that he is "soft", he will have a very hard time in prison because Bubba likes soft white guys.
Oh, there's already grounds for an appeal. Without a doubt!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll all take your word for knowing what Bubba likes.
wojar

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You claimed Zimmerman was stalking Martin. I said show us some proof. Can't do it, can you? Nope.
I don't have to prove it so long as your boyfriend doesn't have to prove Martin was aggressor. Again, what's good for the goose ....
wojar

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, there's already grounds for an appeal. Without a doubt!
"We didn't like the verdict" is not sufficient.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Why did they make this video? Conservatives never riot so why would they make this video?

Broward County Sheriff's Office "Don't Riot" Zimmerman Verdict
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Next comment, out of the eleven people on this video, nine are black and none Hispanic. If 13% of our population is black and 79% white, why are there not eight white people instead of just two?
wojar

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Wojo won't answer that as he knows the prosecutor said today that it was not a crime for Zimmerman to follow Trayvon. And yes, the forensic evidence proves that 1) Trayvon assaulted Zimmerman and there was no fight as Zimmerman had no injuries to his hands and the only injuries Trayvon were to his firsts! To be "fighting" it must be mutual and this was one sided all the way until Zimmerman thought he had no other recourse but to us his gun.
Wojo has NEVER explained what crime Zimmerman committed before he used his gun. NEVER!!!
I don't have to explain what Zimmerman did. The verdict is up to the jury.

BTW, I don't recall Z testifying that he acted in self defense. Hee hee.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>I don't have to prove it so long as your boyfriend doesn't have to prove Martin was aggressor. Again, what's good for the goose ....
No, you haven't proved Zimmerman was the aggressor. He have already proven but both forensic and eyewitness that Trayvon was the aggressor.
If Zimmerman was the aggressor, what did he do and when?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel sorry for Wojo as it is very hard for a Libtard to admit they are beat.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

32 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 13 min Uzi 67,926
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 21 min truth 48,894
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 59 min John Galt 1,079,665
Presidential library planned for Chicago Chicag... 1 hr joey 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr ritedownthemiddle 45,779
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 3 hr TW_sugar_daddio 10
Amy 7-24 3 hr loose cannon 19
Abby 7-24 4 hr Pippa 42
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr Mister Tonka 97,524
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••