BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,183)

Showing posts 143,641 - 143,660 of167,754
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why have members of ACORN been convicted of voter registeration fraud issues?
http://www.rottenacorn.com/activityMap.html
First of all no dues paying ACORN “member” has been convicted of anything of the sort, but I suppose the ACORN workers were convicted for the same reason Newt’s campaign worker was convicted of submitting fraudulent signatures. Of course with ACORN workers it was massive voter fraud perpetrated by ACORN. Newt’s was simply “one guy who frankly committed fraud”

"We turned in 11,100 --- we needed 10,000 --- 1,500 of them were by one guy who, frankly, committed fraud,"
Newt Gingrich

Another problem the birfoon has is his failure understand the difference between fraudulent registrations and actual voter fraud as evidenced by Mr. Liars’ continuous misrepresentations.

“Indeed, while neither ACORN, nor any of their hired workers have ever been found to have committed even a single instance of voter fraud, a handful of their workers --- almost all of whom were discovered and turned in to authorities by ACORN themselves --- did commit voter registration fraud by turning in fraudulently signed registration forms. There is no evidence that any of those fraudulent registrations has ever resulted in an actual vote being cast illegally in any election.

Nonetheless, Republicans, lazy (or worse) members of the media, and even Gingrich himself, have all long described those acts of fraud against ACORN as "voter fraud” by the former community organization itself. The relentless, years-long disinformation campaign against ACORN was carried out by the GOP in retaliation for the group's perfectly legal registration campaign, which succeeded in signing up hundreds of thousands of legal, low- and middle-income voters (who happen to vote largely Democratic) to participate in their own democracy”
http://www.bradblog.com/...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
That's "your" continued whining, the puppy stopped long ago. Waa Waa Waa Hey, I did pick up your pacifier. It's hot pink and the nipple is actually a little 1/2" pecker! Enjoy.
More sucking and "percker" obsessions. And you visualize it twice as long as yours.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

corr : pecker , lol, just can't see you even having one, hence the problem writing it.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Las Cruces Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps I do not understand. I was under the impression that Jack fled to Canada to avoid the draft. If this is correct, then it seems to me that the pot is calling the kettle black. I also wonder if Jack properly paid U.S. taxes on income earned in Canada while he was a U.S. citizen.
New source of pollution in N.Mexico. Rush moved there, state of emergency declared.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, YOU judge people by their color. You assume that if they are black and the other person is white, that the black person is an innocent victim.
Proof positive that you don't get it, you, who specifies who is black or white or Arab or Latino every time you tell a story of your experiences but NEVER specify when they are Caucasian . Oh, "they were a black family and seemed so nice and clean..." You still don't understand the meaning of that paternalistic language, do you? Yet, it rhymes with the "N" word.

I don't care about the colour, race or creed when someone does good OR bad. I call it the way it is. In the Z vs M case now on trial, you have automatically sided with the white person, even though Z is part Latino, which must've made it a tough choice for you. But , hey, the other guy's black, that tipped the balance. Z's been innocent to you since he shot Martin. What a surprise, as he had TWO elements in his favour : 1) he's white and 2) he's a gun nut like you, and he fulfilled a lifelong ambition of shooting someone to death, preferably a black person.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
New source of pollution in N.Mexico. Rush moved there, state of emergency declared.
Why New Mexico?
Nothing but criminals here.
Governor won't leave children alone.
She wants to retain 3rd graders.
She is not a lawyer, not a parent. It is none of
her business.
They want public office so they can control
other peoples lives.
They should just arrest her.
Child abuse.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know how much money Michael Moore has made scaring you Chicken Littles?
Michael Moore Net Worth
Michael Moore is a controversial documentary filmmaker with a net worth of $50 million. Moore's biggest three movies; Bowling For Columbine, Fahrenheit 911 and Capitalism A Love Story have earned over $300 million at the box office.
http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-cele...
How come you resent Moore's riches, he who has stolen from no one, polluted no one and seemingly has no offshore money, yet adulate, adore, love the 1% who along with GWB launched the 2008 recession/depression? What'd Moore do wrong? Based on your demented criteria, should he give all his earnings generated from honest work to charity?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

<quoted text>
Proof positive that you don't get it, you, who specifies who is black or white or Arab or Latino every time you tell a story of your experiences but NEVER specify when they are Caucasian . Oh, "they were a black family and seemed so nice and clean..." You still don't understand the meaning of that paternalistic language, do you? Yet, it rhymes with the "N" word.
I don't care about the colour, race or creed when someone does good OR bad. I call it the way it is. In the Z vs M case now on trial, you have automatically sided with the white person, even though Z is part Latino, which must've made it a tough choice for you. But , hey, the other guy's black, that tipped the balance. Z's been innocent to you since he shot Martin. What a surprise, as he had TWO elements in his favour : 1) he's white and 2) he's a gun nut like you, and he fulfilled a lifelong ambition of shooting someone to death, preferably a black person.
And please note I have not predicted or taken sides in the trial, as you have, akin to watching a football game. Let the jurors decide and just accept the verdict. It may appear fair or unfair to both sides, and that's the way it is, but life goes on, get on with it.
Opensecrets org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know how much money Michael Moore has made scaring you Chicken Littles?
Michael Moore Net Worth
Michael Moore is a controversial documentary filmmaker with a net worth of $50 million. Moore's biggest three movies; Bowling For Columbine, Fahrenheit 911 and Capitalism A Love Story have earned over $300 million at the box office.
http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-cele...
You have it backwards Rogue Scholar 05.

Rightwing Limbaugh, Fox News, et cetera, continue to lie for the Oil, Coal, and Gas industry that pollution is good for you.

LOL

P.S. Remember year ago how the Cigarette companies were denying that smoking is not harmful.

LOL

----------

Pundits, Politics, and Plutocracy
The Death of Reality and the Origins of Cynicism
July 9, 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/mgfevb3
There’s a new axis of evil in town consisting of: 1) the uber rich and powerful; 2) the massive lobbying/think tank/media establishment they fund; and 3) the politicians they’ve bought – from both parties.
We the people are the casualties.
This axis uses fear, distraction and wedge issues to change the national discussion from what people care most about, and what will affect us most, to ancillary issues. For example, the Koch brothers-funded ALEC is spewing out venomous anti-abortion legislation, just when the Fourth Amendment is being trashed, our pockets picked and our future destroyed.
Let’s look at some of the distorted discussions going on right now, and the reality behind them./ http://www.commondreams.org/view/2013/07/09
Opensecrets org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all no dues paying ACORN “member” has been convicted of anything of the sort, but I suppose the ACORN workers were convicted for the same reason Newt’s campaign worker was convicted of submitting fraudulent signatures. Of course with ACORN workers it was massive voter fraud perpetrated by ACORN. Newt’s was simply “one guy who frankly committed fraud”
"We turned in 11,100 --- we needed 10,000 --- 1,500 of them were by one guy who, frankly, committed fraud,"
Newt Gingrich
Another problem the birfoon has is his failure understand the difference between fraudulent registrations and actual voter fraud as evidenced by Mr. Liars’ continuous misrepresentations.
“Indeed, while neither ACORN, nor any of their hired workers have ever been found to have committed even a single instance of voter fraud, a handful of their workers --- almost all of whom were discovered and turned in to authorities by ACORN themselves --- did commit voter registration fraud by turning in fraudulently signed registration forms. There is no evidence that any of those fraudulent registrations has ever resulted in an actual vote being cast illegally in any election.
Nonetheless, Republicans, lazy (or worse) members of the media, and even Gingrich himself, have all long described those acts of fraud against ACORN as "voter fraud” by the former community organization itself. The relentless, years-long disinformation campaign against ACORN was carried out by the GOP in retaliation for the group's perfectly legal registration campaign, which succeeded in signing up hundreds of thousands of legal, low- and middle-income voters (who happen to vote largely Democratic) to participate in their own democracy”
http://www.bradblog.com/...
Excellent piece.
Opensecrets org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

<quoted text>
Well, Pdamerica, it's quite simple. If Acorn cannot be as honest, transparent, forthcoming and religious as the 1% corporate and multinational community, then it augurs no good.
That Damien was a rambunctious little fellow.

LOL

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Opensecrets org wrote:
<quoted text>
You have it backwards Rogue Scholar 05.
Rightwing Limbaugh, Fox News, et cetera, continue to lie for the Oil, Coal, and Gas industry that pollution is good for you.
LOL
P.S. Remember year ago how the Cigarette companies were denying that smoking is not harmful.
LOL
----------
Pundits, Politics, and Plutocracy
The Death of Reality and the Origins of Cynicism
July 9, 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/mgfevb3
There’s a new axis of evil in town consisting of: 1) the uber rich and powerful; 2) the massive lobbying/think tank/media establishment they fund; and 3) the politicians they’ve bought – from both parties.
We the people are the casualties.
This axis uses fear, distraction and wedge issues to change the national discussion from what people care most about, and what will affect us most, to ancillary issues. For example, the Koch brothers-funded ALEC is spewing out venomous anti-abortion legislation, just when the Fourth Amendment is being trashed, our pockets picked and our future destroyed.
Let’s look at some of the distorted discussions going on right now, and the reality behind them./ http://www.commondreams.org/view/2013/07/09
Tremendous post. It will of course go right over birthers' heads.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

<quoted text>
And please note I have not predicted or taken sides in the trial, as you have, akin to watching a football game. Let the jurors decide and just accept the verdict. It may appear fair or unfair to both sides, and that's the way it is, but life goes on, get on with it.
Assendo, you sure posted a doozy or two yesterday. How come you never make posts like those under your jackfish name? Crude, vile, disgusting and belittling is a gross understatement. I tell it like it is, not you, and you're a two-faced, lying scumbag that's not worth spitting on.
Las Cruces retiree

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Why New Mexico?
Nothing but criminals here.
Governor won't leave children alone.
She wants to retain 3rd graders.
She is not a lawyer, not a parent. It is none of
her business.
They want public office so they can control
other peoples lives.
They should just arrest her.
Child abuse.
I agree that there are nothing but criminals here. The Democrats have controlled the financial purse strings of this state for the last 60 years. No voter id of any sort can be asked at polling stations. Undocumented immigrants walk across the Rio Grande and come here to have babies for free.

Our governor cannot do anything because the Dems control both branches of the legislature and the courts. I agree that we should not have elected her. It only gives Dems a chance to complain.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Assendo, you sure posted a doozy or two yesterday. How come you never make posts like those under your jackfish name? Crude, vile, disgusting and belittling is a gross understatement. I tell it like it is, not you, and you're a two-faced, lying scumbag that's not worth spitting on.
??????? Please indicate post numbers.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
??????? Please indicate post numbers.
Just between us, we really don't need post numbers, do we? You know what you said and so do I. Right? You're the epitome of scum. Useless.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Opensecrets org wrote:
<quoted text>
That Damien was a rambunctious little fellow.
LOL
Chip off the old block?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Just between us, we really don't need post numbers, do we? You know what you said and so do I. Right? You're the epitome of scum. Useless.
Transference. Projection. Poor loser.

As usual, you're cornered, have no follow-up to your hateful pipe dreams, and you THINK you've come up with a smart answer. NOT.

The jury has signified its total boredom with your asinine and clueless posts. It again finds you guilty of stupidity, ignorance and harbouring a hate-filled disposition. It sentences you to spend the rest of your useless aimless life alternating between three locales, namely one third with American commie Pravda er hmm Lady, one third at Foxnews.com HQ and one third at Wnd.com .
Opensecrets org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

<quoted text>
Chip off the old block?
No doubt in my mind! LOL

Truth be told I enjoy movies like the Omen.

----------

P.S. I am watching the Defense M.E. and IMO this case is over.

Zimmerman walks.

Slim chance of manslaughter.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Opensecrets org wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt in my mind! LOL
Truth be told I enjoy movies like the Omen.
----------
P.S. I am watching the Defense M.E. and IMO this case is over.
Zimmerman walks.
Slim chance of manslaughter.
You could be right about Z. We'll see.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 143,641 - 143,660 of167,754
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min woodtick57 1,037,727
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 min Sublime1 96,404
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 59 min _Zoey_ 4,045
Music Artists A to Z 1 hr _Zoey_ 102
Amy 4-24 1 hr RACE 35
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 1 hr Tea Bagger 511
Amy 4-23 1 hr RACE 43
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search