BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
143,641 - 143,660 of 177,414 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#163351 Jul 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Well then Wojo, find a more authoritative source that contradicts that and POST IT! Until then, shut the f-up!!!
Here ya go, LOUDMOUTH.

"Now, through a statement released by the National Sheriffs’ Association (NSA)— the parent organization of USAonWatch-Neighborhood Watch — it has been revealed that Zimmerman was not a member of any group recognized by the organization. Zimmerman violated the central tenets of Neighborhood Watch by following Martin, confronting him and carrying a concealed weapon."

http://thegrio.com/2012/03/21/zimmerman-not-a...

http://tinyurl.com/lkspsou
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#163352 Jul 11, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Now was Trayvon in the habit of arming himself and stalking white people who were walking home from convenience stores?
Anyone who thinks stalking an innocent person is not provoking an incident needs his head examined. BTW, there is no independent evidence supporting the theory that Trayvon attacked Zimmerman.
It helps when one knows the difference between simply following someone and stalking someone. There's no stalking here.

RationalState

#163353 Jul 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you have failed to explain how Zimmerman "started it"? What gave Trayvon the right to assault him? Trayvon was a racist, not Zimmerman!!!
Oh, since when is it that a police officer can follow a suspect yet a neighborhood watch captain can not? I have watch store detective following shoplifting suspects. They are not police officers. Is that stalking?<quoted text>
Easy, Martin has injuries to his hands ONLY whereas Z has NO injuries to his hands but DOES have injuries to his nose and back of his head. Z's jacket was also wet with grass clippings and I suppose that means to you that Trayvon was ON THE BOTTOM!?!
So Z could have thrown the first punch and didn't land solidly.

Z was a big man with a gun in his hand. Otherwise he's a paranoid little wimp. Kinda like a lot of birthers.

RationalState

#163354 Jul 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
At 4:05 pm ET the prosecutor said that Zimmerman was the neighborhood watch coordinator!!!! Is that good enough for you? After all the prosecutor's word good enough for you?!?
I don't see where he said the watch group was registered or were recognized as such by the police. So the "Captain" and "coordinator" coordinated the activities of his own self in his play cop world.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Wiki is the authority? George puts on his toy badge and carries his gun and that makes him a registered member of a watch group recognized by the PD?

RationalState

#163355 Jul 11, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
It helps when one knows the difference between simply following someone and stalking someone. There's no stalking here.
Stalk: to pursue or approach prey

To walk or go stealthily along

And the predator killed his prey.

RationalState

#163356 Jul 11, 2013
“The alleged action of a ‘self-appointed neighborhood watchman’ last month in Sanford, FL significantly contradicts the principles of the Neighborhood Watch Program,” NSA Executive Director Aaron D. Kennard, Sheriff (ret.) said in the press statement.“NSA has no information indicating the community where the incident occurred has ever even registered with the NSA Neighborhood Watch program.”

Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#163357 Jul 11, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Zimmerman wasn't attempting to move around undetected, was he? I don't think a stalker is going to stop and call the Police to tell them what he is doing, do you? Stalking usually involves more than just one incident also.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#163358 Jul 11, 2013
wojar wrote:
“The alleged action of a ‘self-appointed neighborhood watchman’ last month in Sanford, FL significantly contradicts the principles of the Neighborhood Watch Program,” NSA Executive Director Aaron D. Kennard, Sheriff (ret.) said in the press statement.“NSA has no information indicating the community where the incident occurred has ever even registered with the NSA Neighborhood Watch program.”
The Grio? LMAO! You did notice that big blue sign right by the entrance gate, right?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#163359 Jul 11, 2013
Obama Supporters Sign Petition to Repeal the BILL OF RIGHTS
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

#163360 Jul 11, 2013
Fox News Makes You Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Back in the 1990s Republican Senate Leader Bob Dole and the Conservative think tank Heritage Foundation endorsed a health plan with the same template used by Romney, Bush/Cheney prescription drugs and Obama.
They love it when the corporations write the legislation that keeps the lion share profits to the CEOs at the expense of the health of the average Joe & Jane.
Liberal/Progressives wanted Single Payer Healthcare which is Medicare for all Americans.
Tom Delay, Billy Tauzin for Bush/Cheney and Max Baucus and Liz Fowler for Obama were the prostitutes for Big Pharma.
I guess you forgot how the Republicans were twisting arms 2am in the morning to pass Bush/Cheney Senior citizen prescription drug bills.
All Americans are still paying the highest prices for medications.
Sorry Tootzie, Bob Dole was never a Conservative. As far as CEOs are concerned, that are like athletes and their services go to the highest bidder! Do you get upset with how much athletes make?
And you are clueless about pharmaceuticals and I don't have the time to school a Libtard on the subject.
I suppose you want the same health care they have in Cuba which Jacqueau thinks is the best in the world. If you can pay, you can get a good deal. But it you are a Cuban peon, they will give you an aspirin to treat your cancer!!!

Location hidden

#163361 Jul 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Back in the 1990s Republican Senate Leader Bob Dole and the Conservative think tank Heritage Foundation endorsed a health plan with the same template used by Romney, Bush/Cheney prescription drugs and Obama.
They love it when the corporations write the legislation that keeps the lion share profits to the CEOs at the expense of the health of the average Joe & Jane.
Liberal/Progressives wanted Single Payer Healthcare which is Medicare for all Americans.
Tom Delay, Billy Tauzin for Bush/Cheney and Max Baucus and Liz Fowler for Obama were the prostitutes for Big Pharma.
I guess you forgot how the Republicans were twisting arms 2am in the morning to pass Bush/Cheney Senior citizen prescription drug bills.
All Americans are still paying the highest prices for medications.
Oh, I met Rep. Bob Dole in Salina, KS in July 1966. But at best he is a moderate Republican. He panders to Big Ag.

Location hidden

#163362 Jul 11, 2013
<quoted text>
This Alabama law sounds reasonable too me.
Republican Meg Whitman and Mitt Romney should be careful who they hire.
Why, if you ask a Hispanic for their papers, you are a racist!!! I bet more Liberals have undocumented workers under their private employ than do Conservatives.
Nancy Pelosi's husban has Chinese working at less than minimum wage in American Samoa for his Starkist. Of course Snoopes tip-toes around the issue.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/pelosi/america...

RationalState

#163363 Jul 11, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The Grio? LMAO! You did notice that big blue sign right by the entrance gate, right?
If you wish to dispute the accuracy of the quote please present evidence.
wojar wrote:
http://thegrio.com/2012/03/21/zimmerman-not-a ...

Location hidden

#163364 Jul 11, 2013
American Samoa Minimum Wage Freeze Approved By Congress 07/19/12

PAGO PAGO, American Samoa — Congress passed a bill this week to freeze American Samoa's minimum wage, responding to employer concerns and a government financial report that suggest automatic increases were harming the U.S. territory's economy.

American Samoa's minimum pay was set to increase by 50 cents in September, but that now stands to be delayed until 2015.

Minimum wage in American Samoa varies from $4.18 to $5.59 per hour, depending on the industry. The lowest wage is for garment workers and the highest is for those in the shipping industry. Tuna canneries make up the largest private employer, where the rate is $4.76.

The Fair Minimum Wage Act of 2007 provided for annual 50-cents per hour increases until the rate matched the rest of the U.S., where the minimum pay is $7.25 per hour.

Increases for 2010 and 2011 were previously delayed by another federal law. The last increase went into effect in 2009, the day after a tsunami killed 34 people in the territory and the same day a tuna cannery shut down.

The issue of pay has been the focus of an ongoing debate in the territory where a communal land system allows many people to live rent-free with their families. A majority of American Samoa land is communally owned by families. But everyday household items need to be shipped to the island, making them much more expensive than in most parts of the U.S.

A report last year by the U.S. Government Accountability Office said employment in American Samoa has declined because of the minimum wage increases that began in 2007. The 142-page report said the decrease in employment was a result of losing a tuna cannery in American Samoa. Employers blamed the minimum wage increase for layoffs, work hour reductions and hiring freezes.

America Samoa's nonvoting delegate in the U.S. House of Representatives, Eni H. Faleomavaega, said the Senate bill was overwhelmingly approved Tuesday, 378-11.

While he supported it, "I take no happiness in the successful passage of this bill because I still stand for fair wages for American Samoa's workers," he said. "So between now and 2015, it will be up to the American Samoa government and our corporate partners, including StarKist and Tri-Marine, to find new ways of succeeding without further compromising the wages of our fish cleaners because I cannot promise that I will support any more delays after this."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/19/amer...

RationalState

#163365 Jul 11, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Zimmerman wasn't attempting to move around undetected, was he? I don't think a stalker is going to stop and call the Police to tell them what he is doing, do you? Stalking usually involves more than just one incident also.
More than one incident? Not if you're a hunter. I was using the plain and ordinary meaning. Trayvon had no idea he was being targeted; Z stalked and killed his prey.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Billy Ringo

Forest Hills, NY

#163366 Jul 11, 2013
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#163367 Jul 11, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
If you wish to dispute the accuracy of the quote please present evidence.
<quoted text>
I asked if you noticed the big blue sign.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#163368 Jul 11, 2013
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Self-explanatory !!!!
http://elections.nytimes.com/2012/results/pre...
Proof positive New Yawk makes you stupid. Look at a calendar once in a while, you'll notice we're half way through 2013.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#163369 Jul 11, 2013
Antimason wrote:
<quoted text>CRUCIFY THE ANTICHRIST Obama. He's just another demon-possessed Freemason out to destroy our nation and set-up their New World Order. Kenyan-born Obama is gay and is indeed The Antichrist. Pope Francis is the False Prophet and Hellary could possibly be the Great Whore of Babylon. Bush & Cheney both knew 9/11 was an inside job just like Pearl Harbor and the OKC-bombing, Lusitania disaster, etc.
Jesus Christ is Lord and is our ONLY means of escape from the coming tribulation.
see John 3:16, Romans Chaper One(the AIDS chapter) and Rev chap7
Oh good. A psychotic cheesehead
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#163370 Jul 11, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
ObamaÂ’s Selective Service card forwarded to USPIS Mail Fraud Division
http://dancingczars.wordpress.com/2013/07/05/...
Fascinating. Please keep us posted on this vital news

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 8 min KiMare 49,542
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 min JOEL 69,014
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 49 min Emeem 1,100,627
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr 40ish 4,675
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots??? 2 hr joey 4
Diversity is a codeword for white genocide 3 hr ABSOLUTELYjigsWON 3
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr danetoo 68,381
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 hr edogxxx 97,938
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••