BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#163322 Jul 11, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
Obama’s Selective Service card forwarded to USPIS Mail Fraud Division
http://dancingczars.wordpress.com/2013/07/05/...
Attorney, Orly Taitz has been called a number of negative terms in her repeated attempts to right was was clearly a horrible wrong.

Pitt Bull has not been among them.

The Examiner
Linda Bentley

Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq. just learned the complaint she filed over a year ago regarding the use of a fabricated USPS stamp on Barack Obama’s Selective Service System registration was referred to the USPIS Mail Fraud Division over a year ago.
RANCHO SANTA MARGARITA, Calif.– Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq. submitted a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request to the United States Postal Service Office of the Inspector General back in May concerning evidence she provided the agency over a year ago regarding the alleged use of a fabricated USPS stamp by President Barack Obama on his Selective Service System registration.

As I discovered back in 2010 after reviewing a sampling of Selective Service registration forms obtained through a FOIA request for the same period of time, some even from the same post office, only Obama’s was stamped with a postal stamp bearing a two-digit year.

Having worked at the local post office myself, I knew the pica stamp year insert was a single piece containing four digits and the USPS has always used a four digit year, which was corroborated by Jeff Jones, a 24-year USPS employee in New York.

Upon further examination of Obama’s registration form, it appeared the year stamped simply as 80 was actually an inverted 08, cut from a 2008 pica stamp insert and inverted.

Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office Cold Case Posse lead investigator Mike Zullo confirmed that it was in fact an inverted 08, as he was able to recreate the same results in his living room.

What that proved was Obama’s Selective Service registration was fraudulently created in 2008, not stamped in 1980 by the Makiki Post Office in Honolulu.

I also learned two different people made FOIA requests for copies of Obama’s Selective Service records and were both provided records with a computer screen printout date of Sept. 9, 2008, although both made their requests after that time.

They were also provided different sets of records, records that had been altered from the time the first request was fulfilled to the time second request was fulfilled.

Information had been changed and records had been added, backdated to 1991.

Taitz received a response to her FOIA request dated June 26, 2013 indicating her Hotline Information Report was referred to the USPIS Mail Fraud Division over a year ago by Hotline Program Manager Barbara Jackson.

In her June 29, 2012 referral to the Mail Fraud Division, Jackson wrote,“We have reviewed the information provided and have determined that your office can best address the issues raised. Therefore, we are forwarding the correspondence for whatever action you deem appropriate. Please advise us of the action taken and results within 30 days.”

She also noted a related Hotline case was previously forwarded to Mail Fraud on March 5, 2012.

http://dancingczars.wordpress.com/2013/07/05/...

Location hidden

#163323 Jul 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, the prosecutor just admitted that Zimmerman committed "no crime" by following Trayvon!!!
1:56 ET
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
It may not constitute a crime to follow someone, agreed, but let's say it's a dark rainy night, I'm walking on condo property, and this guy starts to follow me...not a crime, not, but darn scary, no?
To go further, two young women are walking on condo property on a dark and rainy night, and these two guys start to follow. Yes, not a crime to do that, but ask the two young women how not being a crime following them is comforting.
Okay, let's say he was scared. If you were scared would you circle the building, come up behind the person you were afraid of and then assault him? The FIRST, and only, crime was committed is when Trayvon assaulted Zimmerman!!!
And the proof is George Zimmerman's injuries and the lack of injuries to his hands while the only injuries to Trayvon, before the shot was fired, were on his HANDS!
If they were "fighting", they would both have injuries on their hands!!!
And then, if Trayvon was afraid of Zimmerman, why would he have attacked him if Zimmerman had displayed his gun??? I have pointed a loaded gun at a person and they got as far away from me as fast as they could.

Location hidden

#163324 Jul 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you mean if one has a badge, he has the right to murder someone?
Is Wiki lying about George being a not only being a member or, but also the coordinator of, his neighborhood watch group! And several of his neighbors have testified he was. Are they liars?!?
From Wiki: George Zimmerman, a 28-year-old multi-racial Hispanic American, was the neighborhood watch coordinator for the gated community ....
Little Wojo is going to piss on your shoe! Oh, he weighs 13 pounds and turned two years old last week. I call him a half Chihuahua, half Gringo mix. An Hispanic friend of mine gets a kick of out of me for telling him that.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Wiki is the authority? George puts on his toy badge and carries his gun and that makes him a registered member of a watch group recognized by the PD?
Well then Wojo, find a more authoritative source that contradicts that and POST IT! Until then, shut the f-up!!!

Location hidden

#163325 Jul 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, the prosecutor just admitted that Zimmerman committed "no crime" by following Trayvon!!!
<quoted text>
It may not constitute a crime to follow someone, agreed, but let's say it's a dark rainy night, I'm walking on condo property, and this guy starts to follow me...not a crime, not, but darn scary, no?
To go further, two young women are walking on condo property on a dark and rainy night, and these two guys start to follow. Yes, not a crime to do that, but ask the two young women how not being a crime following them is comforting.
Well then, the two young women should shoot the two guys? Being uncomfortable is one thing but being afraid of your life or serious bodily harm is another!

Location hidden

#163326 Jul 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you have failed to explain how Zimmerman "started it"? What gave Trayvon the right to assault him? Trayvon was a racist, not Zimmerman!!!
Oh, since when is it that a police officer can follow a suspect yet a neighborhood watch captain can not? I have watch store detective following shoplifting suspects. They are not police officers. Is that stalking?
<quoted text>
1....the right to assault Zimmerman? Would you mind showing how it was proven without a doubt that Martin assaulted Z?;
2. Trayvon was a racist? How so? Because, being followed, he said "cracker"? That makes him a racist? Good try attempting to turn the tables on who and what is racist, As I wrote, read, research, learn;
3. You compare a cop following a suspect to a watch captain following someone who IS NOT A SUSPECT? In the darkraining...that is not scary? And a store detective does not follow at night, again, in the dark. Not dark in the store, many people milling around making it hard for the store detective to be over-zealous, no? No, it's not stalking;
Easy, Martin has injuries to his hands ONLY whereas Z has NO injuries to his hands but DOES have injuries to his nose and back of his head. Z's jacket was also wet with grass clippings and I suppose that means to you that Trayvon was ON THE BOTTOM!?!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#163327 Jul 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, let's say he was scared. If you were scared would you circle the building, come up behind the person you were afraid of and then assault him? The FIRST, and only, crime was committed is when Trayvon assaulted Zimmerman!!!
And the proof is George Zimmerman's injuries and the lack of injuries to his hands while the only injuries to Trayvon, before the shot was fired, were on his HANDS!
If they were "fighting", they would both have injuries on their hands!!!
And then, if Trayvon was afraid of Zimmerman, why would he have attacked him if Zimmerman had displayed his gun??? I have pointed a loaded gun at a person and they got as far away from me as fast as they could.
You just wrote : "would you circle the building, come up behind the person you were afraid of and then assault him".

And this happened according to who, exactly? How do you know this is how it went? Witnesses? Which ones? Injuries? Contradictions among doctors. Let the jury decide, the judge judge. Don't jump to conclusions. As I said, I have no answers to these questions, I was not there, you have no answers either , just made-up guesses.

Ottawa

#163328 Jul 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you mean if one has a badge, he has the right to murder someone?
Is Wiki lying about George being a not only being a member or, but also the coordinator of, his neighborhood watch group! And several of his neighbors have testified he was. Are they liars?!?
From Wiki: George Zimmerman, a 28-year-old multi-racial Hispanic American, was the neighborhood watch coordinator for the gated community ....
Little Wojo is going to piss on your shoe! Oh, he weighs 13 pounds and turned two years old last week. I call him a half Chihuahua, half Gringo mix. An Hispanic friend of mine gets a kick of out of me for telling him that.
<quoted text>
Well then Wojo, find a more authoritative source that contradicts that and POST IT! Until then, shut the f-up!!!
Panties in a wad, hysterical again . Why are you taking sides?

Location hidden

#163329 Jul 11, 2013
<quoted text>
1....the right to assault Zimmerman? Would you mind showing how it was proven without a doubt that Martin assaulted Z?;
2. Trayvon was a racist? How so? Because, being followed, he said "cracker"? That makes him a racist? Good try attempting to turn the tables on who and what is racist, As I wrote, read, research, learn;
3. You compare a cop following a suspect to a watch captain following someone who IS NOT A SUSPECT? In the darkraining...that is not scary? And a store detective does not follow at night, again, in the dark. Not dark in the store, many people milling around making it hard for the store detective to be over-zealous, no? No, it's not stalking;
!. Oh, I don't have to prove beyond a doubt. Under Florida's SYG law they must prove he was NOT!
2. They admitted that because of Trayvon's culture Trayvon used the term cracker all the time. Sorry, "cracker" is a racist term whether or not you agree. Isn't it funny is that something is offensive, if the person to whom it is directed finds it offensive .... unless it is directed against a cracker!!!
3. He was a suspect. A cop based on nothing more has the right to stop someone to ask them why they are in the area! Now, a neighborhood watch person does not have the right to stop someone, but he does have the right to follow someone.
Oh, how about a night watchman? Oh, but it is okay for a nightwatchman to follow someone because he is paid but Zimmerman can not (in your logic) because he is a volunteer!

Ottawa

#163330 Jul 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you have failed to explain how Zimmerman "started it"? What gave Trayvon the right to assault him? Trayvon was a racist, not Zimmerman!!!
Oh, since when is it that a police officer can follow a suspect yet a neighborhood watch captain can not? I have watch store detective following shoplifting suspects. They are not police officers. Is that stalking?<quoted text>
Easy, Martin has injuries to his hands ONLY whereas Z has NO injuries to his hands but DOES have injuries to his nose and back of his head. Z's jacket was also wet with grass clippings and I suppose that means to you that Trayvon was ON THE BOTTOM!?!
Boy, when you take sides, you take sides, don't ya? He may have been on the bottom, yes, but does that mean M aggressed him? Told you, he may , I say may as I don't know and neither do you, may have jumped M who defended himself and got the upper hand - as per example I gave you but did not register of you jumping me, I get the upper hand, pin you, pummel you, does that make me the aggressor? Why should Martin have injuries to his hands? What's that got to do with it?

Location hidden

#163331 Jul 11, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Wiki is the authority? George puts on his toy badge and carries his gun and that makes him a registered member of a watch group recognized by the PD?
At 4:05 pm ET the prosecutor said that Zimmerman was the neighborhood watch coordinator!!!! Is that good enough for you? After all the prosecutor's word good enough for you?!?

Ottawa

#163332 Jul 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
!. Oh, I don't have to prove beyond a doubt. Under Florida's SYG law they must prove he was NOT!
2. They admitted that because of Trayvon's culture Trayvon used the term cracker all the time. Sorry, "cracker" is a racist term whether or not you agree. Isn't it funny is that something is offensive, if the person to whom it is directed finds it offensive .... unless it is directed against a cracker!!!
3. He was a suspect. A cop based on nothing more has the right to stop someone to ask them why they are in the area! Now, a neighborhood watch person does not have the right to stop someone, but he does have the right to follow someone.
Oh, how about a night watchman? Oh, but it is okay for a nightwatchman to follow someone because he is paid but Zimmerman can not (in your logic) because he is a volunteer!
You may not have to prove anything (what a wild frontiers stupid law btw), but why do you STATE that M assaulted Z? Should you not say, "It appears, I think, I believe, I guess, indications are, that M aggressed Z". Why are you so sure? Were you there? Did you witness the aggression? Again, and with no conclusive proof so far of anything, as there were no witnesses, why are you taking sides?

Location hidden

#163333 Jul 11, 2013
I'm glad she isn't an American soldier.

Female Chinese Soldier Hand Grenade Training FAIL | AiirSource

Location hidden

#163334 Jul 11, 2013
<quoted text>
You may not have to prove anything (what a wild frontiers stupid law btw), but why do you STATE that M assaulted Z? Should you not say, "It appears, I think, I believe, I guess, indications are, that M aggressed Z". Why are you so sure? Were you there? Did you witness the aggression? Again, and with no conclusive proof so far of anything, as there were no witnesses, why are you taking sides?
First of all, you can not even arrest someone who claims self defence here in Florida unless there is reasonable evidence they were not acting in self defence! The very fact that Angela Corey signed an arrest warrant, and a judge approved it, without proving it, they, both Angela Corey and that judge, violated the law.
Everything that happened before that is immaterial!
Tell us, when a cop shoots someone, do the arrest the cop without any investigation? Was this cop arrested? Charged with any crime?
Police negligence -- cop accidentally shoots suspect

Location hidden

#163335 Jul 11, 2013
<quoted text>
You just wrote : "would you circle the building, come up behind the person you were afraid of and then assault him".
And this happened according to who, exactly? How do you know this is how it went? Witnesses? Which ones? Injuries? Contradictions among doctors. Let the jury decide, the judge judge. Don't jump to conclusions. As I said, I have no answers to these questions, I was not there, you have no answers either , just made-up guesses.
If he went behind a building, how did Trayvon end up between Zimmerman and his car? This is simple logic. Trayvon's house was in the direction he was travelling but he double-backed and cut off Zimmerman from returning to his car. Not only does Zimmerman state that but the physical evidence proves it!!!
What doctor said that Trayvon had any head injuries? What doctor, or evidence, has and hand injuries on Zimmerman? If Zimmerman was hitting Trayvon, what did he use to hit him with? His hands? No proof of that not to mention lack of injuries on Trayvon.
No, I have not made up anything. It is all backed up by physical evidence.
But ask yourself, if Zimmerman wanted to kill Trayvon, why would he allow Trayvon to beat on him for 15-20 seconds/ Why did he fire only one shot?!?
Your logic is seriously flawed. Did they drop you on your head when they delivered you?

Location hidden

#163336 Jul 11, 2013
Just watching .... Fox News and they showed some Libtard protesters who are protesting the Boston Marathon bombing being charged with a capital offense saying he has the right to live? Well, if I had my way I would take him about twenty miles out into the ocean, put him in a small inflatable life raft with a pressure cooker-bomb and then .... "boom". And I would not lose one second of sleep.

Location hidden

#163337 Jul 11, 2013
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#163338 Jul 11, 2013
This "railroad" job has all the amateurish qualities of Obumbler! What a sham.

Location hidden

#163339 Jul 11, 2013
I never argue with a cop. I don't know what grounds they had to search his vehicle as he was not entering our country but I would have gotten out of the car and told them I do not give permission to search. If they do, well, you hire a lawyer and file a lawsuit.

Border Patrol Shatter Driver’s Window, Handcuff Him After He Refuses Search July 11, 2013

Read more: http://conservativevideos.com/2013/07/border-...
Fox News Makes You Stupid

Sayville, NY

#163340 Jul 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Were do you get off claiming that "Obamacare is a Conservative Republican health plan" when you admit not "which not one Republican voted for."? Oh, I know, you think Obamacare is Romneycare when Romneycare is NOT Romneycare.
You see, the so called Romneycare is actually "The Massachusetts health care insurance reform law, St. 2006, c.58" which was a Progressive initiative passed by an State Legislature which is overwhelmingly DEMOCRATS!
Currently out of the 160 members of their legislature, 127 are Dems and only 33 are Repubs and it was about the same when Romneycare was passed. The, so called, Romneycare was passed with a VETO PROOF VOTE and the only thing Gov. Romney could do was sign it into law. It was then when the DEMOCRATS gave it the name Romneycare to make it sound as if it was a Republican initiative.
Once again you twist the facts!!!
Back in the 1990s Republican Senate Leader Bob Dole and the Conservative think tank Heritage Foundation endorsed a health plan with the same template used by Romney, Bush/Cheney prescription drugs and Obama.

They love it when the corporations write the legislation that keeps the lion share profits to the CEOs at the expense of the health of the average Joe & Jane.

Liberal/Progressives wanted Single Payer Healthcare which is Medicare for all Americans.

Tom Delay, Billy Tauzin for Bush/Cheney and Max Baucus and Liz Fowler for Obama were the prostitutes for Big Pharma.

I guess you forgot how the Republicans were twisting arms 2am in the morning to pass Bush/Cheney Senior citizen prescription drug bills.

All Americans are still paying the highest prices for medications.

Fox News Makes You Stupid

Sayville, NY

#163341 Jul 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No they don't. They believe in dividing the pie regardless of who baked it.
But I do agree with you about the working poor but look at Alabama. Two years ago they passed a law that it made it illegal for an employer to hire an "undocumented worker" and if they got caught, they would lose their business licences. The end results is that the "undocumented workers" moved out of the state and the beneficiaries are the working poor of which a significant percentage are BLACK people. Alabama's unemployment level was about one percent ABOVE the national average but today it is about a half of a percent BELOW the national average.
Conservatives want Americans, and legal immigrants, to have priority for jobs. It is you Democrats who want to keep BLACK's in the poorhouse and you feed them peanuts to keep them happy.
This Alabama law sounds reasonable too me.

Republican Meg Whitman and Mitt Romney should be careful who they hire.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,115,257
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 min edogxxx 98,355
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 15 min JOEL 69,525
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min Who 47,027
Amy 10-1 45 min pde 5
Amy - 9-29-2014 50 min Ralph 30
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,755
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters