BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#163281 Jul 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummm, why are they not worried IF Zimmerman is convicted? Easy, Conservatives do not riot. Rioting is a Liberal thing. The more Liberal a person is, the more likely they are to riot and commit other crimes.
Yep, like spoiled brats, if they don't get their way, they get to throw temper tantrums. How pathetic to be a Libtard!
Fla. cities on guard for any post-Zimmerman unrest
CURT ANDERSON and MIKE SCHNEIDER 3 hours ago
MIAMI (AP)— Police and city leaders in Florida say they have taken precautionary steps for the possibility of mass protests or even civil unrest if George Zimmerman is acquitted in the killing of unarmed teen Trayvon Martin, particularly in African-American neighborhoods where passions run strongest over the case.
For months, officials in Sanford and South Florida have been working with pastors, youth coaches, community activists and summer camp counselors to stress a non-violent approach if Zimmerman walks free. At the same time, police say they have quietly been making plans for dealing with any potential emotional flare-ups that could quickly turn into storefront-smashing, car-burning riots.
"It's all right to be vocal, but we don't want to be violent," said the Rev. Walter T. Richardson, a longtime pastor and chairman of Miami-Dade County's Community Relations Board, which has been holding town hall-style meetings about the case. "We've already lost one soul and we don't want to lose any more."
Martin, from the suburb of Miami Gardens, was 17 when he died. He was in Sanford visiting his father and father's fiancee when Zimmerman, a neighborhood watch volunteer, fatally shot him during a physical confrontation in a gated community in February 2012.
http://news.yahoo.com/fla-cities-guard-post-z...
You're quite the social scientist, aren't you, Rogue? Somehow, you still have not comprehended why so-called liberals will riot (who told you they were liberals anyhow?) and conservatives will not. Do a few studies, some research and you'll see, you'll be scratching the tip of the iceberg. Everything is black and white to you, and I am not speaking figuratively.
Opensecrets org

Sayville, NY

#163282 Jul 11, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
“Given my background, my politics, and my professed values and ideals, there will no doubt be those for whom my statements of condemnation are not enough. Why associate myself with Reverend Wright in the first place, they may ask? Why not join another church? And I confess that if all that I knew of Reverend Wright were the snippets of those sermons that have run in an endless loop on the television and You Tube, or if Trinity United Church of Christ conformed to the caricatures being peddled by some commentators, there is no doubt that I would react in much the same way
But the truth is, that isn't all that I know of the man. The man I met more than twenty years ago is a man who helped introduce me to my Christian faith, a man who spoke to me about our obligations to love one another; to care for the sick and lift up the poor. He is a man who served his country as a U.S. Marine; who has studied and lectured at some of the finest universities and seminaries in the country, and who for over thirty years led a church that serves the community by doing God's work here on Earth - by housing the homeless, ministering to the needy, providing day care services and scholarships and prison ministries, and reaching out to those suffering from HIV/AIDS”
Barack Obama
That’s not exactly throwing Wright under the bus and after all Obama is a politician and winning is the name of the game. However ACORN did as much to get him elected as anyone and nothing was done or said in their defense and that is a shame.
Well the good Rev. disagrees with you.

Obama had the chance to explain to our American citizenry about Liberation Theology in the Black Churches which Wright comes from and how the media took his comments out of context.

I know it is trivial but after all these years Obama still has not invited Wright at the White House for a beer.

Truth is Obama threw all liberal/progressives under the bus just as Clinton did before him.

I cannot comprehend how most Democrats gave Clinton a pass and how most Blacks are giving Obama a pass.

Obamacare is a Conservative Republican health plan which not one Republican voted for.

There is little difference between Reagan, the Bush's, Clinton and Obama on big ticket items.

Wall Street always wins.

=========

Rev. Wright says Obama 'threw me under the bus'

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ondea...
Opensecrets org

Sayville, NY

#163283 Jul 11, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Beautiful. Shades of Ravi Shankar.
The Beatles are second to none!
Opensecrets org

Sayville, NY

#163284 Jul 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummm, why are they not worried IF Zimmerman is convicted? Easy, Conservatives do not riot. Rioting is a Liberal thing. The more Liberal a person is, the more likely they are to riot and commit other crimes.
Yep, like spoiled brats, if they don't get their way, they get to throw temper tantrums. How pathetic to be a Libtard!
Fla. cities on guard for any post-Zimmerman unrest
CURT ANDERSON and MIKE SCHNEIDER 3 hours ago
MIAMI (AP)— Police and city leaders in Florida say they have taken precautionary steps for the possibility of mass protests or even civil unrest if George Zimmerman is acquitted in the killing of unarmed teen Trayvon Martin, particularly in African-American neighborhoods where passions run strongest over the case.
For months, officials in Sanford and South Florida have been working with pastors, youth coaches, community activists and summer camp counselors to stress a non-violent approach if Zimmerman walks free. At the same time, police say they have quietly been making plans for dealing with any potential emotional flare-ups that could quickly turn into storefront-smashing, car-burning riots.
"It's all right to be vocal, but we don't want to be violent," said the Rev. Walter T. Richardson, a longtime pastor and chairman of Miami-Dade County's Community Relations Board, which has been holding town hall-style meetings about the case. "We've already lost one soul and we don't want to lose any more."
Martin, from the suburb of Miami Gardens, was 17 when he died. He was in Sanford visiting his father and father's fiancee when Zimmerman, a neighborhood watch volunteer, fatally shot him during a physical confrontation in a gated community in February 2012.
http://news.yahoo.com/fla-cities-guard-post-z...
Stop playing the race card.

Nothing will happen if Zimmerman walks which I believe he will.

I hope I'm wrong because Zimmerman deserves to get some jail time because he started it and finished it.

Trayvon was scared and only tried to protect himself by punching him in the nose after being stalked and followed.

Ottawa

#163285 Jul 11, 2013
Opensecrets org wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Obama had the chance to explain to our American citizenry about Liberation Theology in the Black Churches which Wright comes from and how the media took his comments out of context.
2. I know it is trivial but after all these years Obama still has not invited Wright at the White House for a beer.
3. Truth is Obama threw all liberal/progressives under the bus just as Clinton did before him.
4. I cannot comprehend how most Democrats gave Clinton a pass and how most Blacks are giving Obama a pass.
Obamacare is a Conservative Republican health plan which not one Republican voted for.
5. There is little difference between Reagan, the Bush's, Clinton and Obama on big ticket items.
6. Wall Street always wins.
=========
If I may, and I took the liberty of numbering your points for easier reference, hope you don't take umbrage :

1. I think he did explain it, see Poppo's post. As to "Liberatin Theology", I don't agree with it but then I'm not black. &#358;hat's why I understand it;

2. I'm sure he'd love to invite him for a beer, but as you know, "perception is everything" . Still, he's in his second term, he should say "what the hell, I'm inviting the Rev for a beer at the White House;

3. He did not throw every liberal under the bus. He threw everyone who was in his way under the bus, conservative or liberal be damned. But not every liberal, quite a few of them around. But as Poppo said, he's a politician. I say he did not become president by always being nice and not walking all over his friends. If he hadn't, he'd still be working the ghettos. No one said he was perfect. Jimmy Carter was a nice guy, hardly ever threw anyone under the bus.Ðidn't cater to Wall Street and the military-industrial complex. No second term for him;

4. Of course it's mostly a conservative health care plan. It's called compromise, no choice. Had Obama dug in his heels like Hillary Clinton did in 1993, there would be no health care plan at all. Obama wanted a Canadian or better yet European fully-funded universal health plan, but he knew he wasn't gonna get it, not even if he had had a huge majority in the house and senate. all repubs and most dems have sold out to private hospitals and insurance companies. No chance. He does care about blacks, but hey, can't demonstrate it too too much, as there are tea partyers and birthers that'll jump on him as soon as he shows a bit of sympathy for the little guy;

5. It does always win, true, but Democrats always manage to leave crumbs for the middle class. Not even crumbs from the Republicans. ALL social legislation since George Washington, except for the emancipation declaration, were introduced and passed by democrats.

And finally I agree with you, voting for the "least bad" is not ideal, but hey, over here, and in the USA, it's all we've got.
Opensecrets org

Sayville, NY

#163286 Jul 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hummm, cause you are only talking about wealthy Republicans. I have no problem with people earning money the old fashion way by working hard for it.
ACORN is not about leveling the playing field. They are about redistributing money from the 53% who work hard to the 47% who don't. I am all for taking care of people in need but I am not about rewarding people who are lazy, who use drugs and alcohol and tobacco products.
I use to help my daughter out. She was a single mom and I would visit her and her cupboards would be bare ..... but she always had a pack of cigarettes! She stopped smoking 6-8 years ago, now owns her own home and has a good job. And that should be every parents hope.
And you assume that because the tax code does not have your name on it, it is bad. And I seriously doubt that the tax codes have the names of specific corporations. Yes, it does have provisions for certain industries but not by name.
But you, as a Libtard, will believe anything your handlers feed you.
All liberal/progressives believe in hard honest work, liberty, freedom and the pursuit of happiness.

Your numbers are totally false because for the last 30 plus years since Reagan the middle class and working poor are taking a beating because of the policies in Washington DC.

The deck is stacked against us and you keep blaming the victims instead of the culprit prostitutes in Congress.

Glad to hear your daughter is on her feet again and doing better.

OK, I agree with you the Tax Code is GOOD with over 76,000 pages benefitting the wealthiest.

NOT!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#163287 Jul 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Can't you vary your replies just a tad? Same old, same old meaningless brainless ad hominem reply. No substance, no, no, nothing. You and Foxnews.com go hand in hand. Trash and trash alike.
Of course I can vary my responses, but not for you. You're just a troll, a vile little rodent awaiting eradication.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#163288 Jul 11, 2013
Opensecrets org wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama had the chance to explain to our American citizenry about Liberation Theology in the Black Churches which Wright comes from and how the media took his comments out of context.
I know it is trivial but after all these years Obama still has not invited Wright at the White House for a beer.
Truth is Obama threw all liberal/progressives under the bus just as Clinton did before him.
I cannot comprehend how most Democrats gave Clinton a pass and how most Blacks are giving Obama a pass.
There is little difference between Reagan, the Bush's, Clinton and Obama on big ticket items.
Wall Street always wins.
=========
Were do you get off claiming that "Obamacare is a Conservative Republican health plan" when you admit not "which not one Republican voted for."? Oh, I know, you think Obamacare is Romneycare when Romneycare is NOT Romneycare.
You see, the so called Romneycare is actually "The Massachusetts health care insurance reform law, St. 2006, c.58" which was a Progressive initiative passed by an State Legislature which is overwhelmingly DEMOCRATS!
Currently out of the 160 members of their legislature, 127 are Dems and only 33 are Repubs and it was about the same when Romneycare was passed. The, so called, Romneycare was passed with a VETO PROOF VOTE and the only thing Gov. Romney could do was sign it into law. It was then when the DEMOCRATS gave it the name Romneycare to make it sound as if it was a Republican initiative.
Once again you twist the facts!!!

Location hidden

#163290 Jul 11, 2013
Opensecrets org wrote:
<quoted text>
All liberal/progressives believe in hard honest work, liberty, freedom and the pursuit of happiness.
Your numbers are totally false because for the last 30 plus years since Reagan the middle class and working poor are taking a beating because of the policies in Washington DC.
The deck is stacked against us and you keep blaming the victims instead of the culprit prostitutes in Congress.
OK, I agree with you the Tax Code is GOOD with over 76,000 pages benefitting the wealthiest.
NOT!
No they don't. They believe in dividing the pie regardless of who baked it.
But I do agree with you about the working poor but look at Alabama. Two years ago they passed a law that it made it illegal for an employer to hire an "undocumented worker" and if they got caught, they would lose their business licences. The end results is that the "undocumented workers" moved out of the state and the beneficiaries are the working poor of which a significant percentage are BLACK people. Alabama's unemployment level was about one percent ABOVE the national average but today it is about a half of a percent BELOW the national average.
Conservatives want Americans, and legal immigrants, to have priority for jobs. It is you Democrats who want to keep BLACK's in the poorhouse and you feed them peanuts to keep them happy.

Location hidden

#163291 Jul 11, 2013
<quoted text>
You're quite the social scientist, aren't you, Rogue? Somehow, you still have not comprehended why so-called liberals will riot (who told you they were liberals anyhow?) and conservatives will not. Do a few studies, some research and you'll see, you'll be scratching the tip of the iceberg. Everything is black and white to you, and I am not speaking figuratively.
No, Conservatives only REVOLT like we did in Athens, TN in 1946! Tell us, how many of the revolters were convicted and imprisoned?
The Battle of Athens: Restoring the Rule of Law

Location hidden

#163292 Jul 11, 2013
Facts;
Blacks make up only 13% of our population but 90+% vote Democrat. They also create about half of all murders!
If Zimmerman is acquitted, what color will the rioters be?
If Zimmerman IS convicted, there will be no riot but there will probably be a PEACEFUL protest!

Ottawa

#163293 Jul 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Facts;
Blacks make up only 13% of our population but 90+% vote Democrat. They also create about half of all murders!
If Zimmerman IS convicted, there will be no riot but there will probably be a PEACEFUL protest!
As I said, "black and white" for you. And I repeat, not figuratively either.

Location hidden

#163294 Jul 11, 2013
Opensecrets org wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT!
I don't like the current tax code. I would rather have a FAIR Tax in which everyone pays THEIR FAIR SHARE.
Where we differ is what is anyone's "fair share"?

Location hidden

#163295 Jul 11, 2013
Opensecrets org wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope I'm wrong because Zimmerman deserves to get some jail time because he started it and finished it.
Trayvon was scared and only tried to protect himself by punching him in the nose after being stalked and followed.
It is YOU who have played the race card. Zimmerman is a LIBERAL and he voted for OBAMA and he was set up only because he is WHITE but when they found out he was Hispanic your side claimed he was a WHITE-Hispanic.
Zimmerman had no idea what color Trayvon was when he first called the non-911 line to report a suspicious person. Yet that did not stop Eric Holder for opening a HATE CRIME investigation on him.
Tell us, how many black people have been investigated for HATE CRIMES?
Trayvon's girl friend said that Trayvon had PROFILED Zimmerman as a "creepy cracker" and if anyone committed a hate crime it was when Trayvon assaulted a person just because he was a "creepy cracker"!!!
But under Rev. Wright's twisted religion, it is okay for blacks to do that because their g-g-great grandparents were enslaved by Black-Africans who sold them to the evil white people.
Do you know that slavery was legal in Saudi Arabia until 1960 (not 1860 but 1960) but it is still practiced there today.
And it is the Arab-Muslims in Northern Sudan who have been enslaving Black-Christians but that does not seem to bother you just like the Shitcago PD who had waterboarded BLACK men into giving false confessions and using those false confessions to convict them and put them on DEATH ROW or LIFE W/O PAROLE!!!.

Location hidden

#163296 Jul 11, 2013
<quoted text>
With your twisted logic you think the peaceful TEA Partiers are Liberals while the violent Occupiers are Conservatives!
Everything to you is a shade of grey! There is no Dr. Wrong or Rev. Right!

Location hidden

#163297 Jul 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Facts;
<quoted text>
As I said, "black and white" for you. And I repeat, not figuratively either.
No, most blacks are not criminals and neither are white people. But statistics don't lie. But in your twisted logic, if only 13% of our population are black, then only 13% of murders/robbers/drug dealers/etc. can be black!?!
I suppose that half of all rapists are ... women too?!?

Location hidden

#163298 Jul 11, 2013
Opensecrets org wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you have failed to explain how Zimmerman "started it"? What gave Trayvon the right to assault him? Trayvon was a racist, not Zimmerman!!!
Oh, since when is it that a police officer can follow a suspect yet a neighborhood watch captain can not? I have watch store detective following shoplifting suspects. They are not police officers. Is that stalking?

Location hidden

#163299 Jul 11, 2013
Neighborhood watch
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A neighborhood watch or neighbourhood watch (see spelling differences), also called a crime watch or neighborhood crime watch, is an organized group of citizens devoted to crime and vandalism prevention within a neighborhood. In the United States it builds on the concept of a town watch from Colonial America.

Location hidden

#163302 Jul 11, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Passengers aboard Asiana Airlines flight 214 were initially told not to evacuate the aircraft after it skidded to a halt in the dirt short of the runway after crash landing into the seawall in San Francisco, a federeal safety official confirmed.
According to ..... Fox News the flight attended asked the pilots and they said NO! I am even more convinced that both pilots f-ed up big time.
Oh, now one is claiming he was hit by a bright light just before the crash. Then why was his aircraft well below the glide slope over a mile before the thresh hold???

Ottawa

#163303 Jul 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is YOU who have played the race card. Zimmerman is a LIBERAL and he voted for OBAMA and he was set up only because he is WHITE but when they found out he was Hispanic your side claimed he was a WHITE-Hispanic.
Zimmerman had no idea what color Trayvon was when he first called the non-911 line to report a suspicious person. Yet that did not stop Eric Holder for opening a HATE CRIME investigation on him.
Tell us, how many black people have been investigated for HATE CRIMES?
Trayvon's girl friend said that Trayvon had PROFILED Zimmerman as a "creepy cracker" and if anyone committed a hate crime it was when Trayvon assaulted a person just because he was a "creepy cracker"!!!
But under Rev. Wright's twisted religion, it is okay for blacks to do that because their g-g-great grandparents were enslaved by Black-Africans who sold them to the evil white people.
Do you know that slavery was legal in Saudi Arabia until 1960 (not 1860 but 1960) but it is still practiced there today.
And it is the Arab-Muslims in Northern Sudan who have been enslaving Black-Christians but that does not seem to bother you just like the Shitcago PD who had waterboarded BLACK men into giving false confessions and using those false confessions to convict them and put them on DEATH ROW or LIFE W/O PAROLE!!!.
Re-read your above post , Rogue. You've lost it. Totally. Flying off the handle won't do. Neither will hysterics or going off course as you are wont to do. Rev Wright? Are you sure? Any day now, I expect you to accuse him of shooting Martin.

As I wrote this morning, do some research, read, wean yourself from foxnews.com and wnd.com , learn how your great nation was built and how it evolved. It was not all hate, you know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 48 min Yeah 1,140,897
Abby 11-20-14 2 hr Cass 11
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Who 48,353
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL 70,559
'We Charge Genocide' Presents Report on Chicago... 5 hr erudite 6
Rediscovering Lost Photos From a Long-Ago West End 6 hr Niemand 4
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 hr Cali Girl 2014 51,230
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:04 pm PST

Bleacher Report 2:04PM
Can the Texans Steal the AFC South?
NBC Sports 2:10 PM
For Cutler, McCown was steadying force - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 5:01 PM
Will Mark Ingram's heavy workload stay level?
Bleacher Report 5:55 PM
Complete Preview for Jags vs. Colts
NBC Sports 7:50 PM
Week 12 skill-position injury report — Thursday