BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#163257 Jul 10, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you go to that site? The Institute of Local Self-Reliance? You Libtards are reliant on Conservatives paying YOUR bills!
Next it says, "Defending the Public Good" which means if I want your stuff, I get to take it.
Tell me, in what other country can a family of four with annual income of $18,000 be remotely considered to be in poverty? Come on now, name me ONE other country???
And in which country would they allow you to live in a house with a roof, real windows and doors, real floor, with heating, air conditioning, hot and cold running water, free food, acolor flat screen TV with DVD, cable vision, a computer, three free Obama phones, free health care, a car in the driveway and be considered to be poor?!?
I am sick and tired of these ghetto ingrates.
You wrote, not thinking "Tell me, in what other country can a family of four with annual income of $18,000 be remotely considered to be in poverty? Come on now, name me ONE other country???"

Well, lookee |:

Er, Canada, France, UK, Ireland, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Italy, Czech Rep, Poland, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Belgium, Netherlands, Greece, Austria, Switzerland, Andora, Monaco, Vatican city, Liechtenstein, Japan, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, and soon-to-come China, Malaysia, Korea (already there?) etc. Do you want more? And they all have universal health coverage, 6 weeks vacation pay, most have 13th month, up to a year paid maternity leave.

Careful now before you start mouthing off. Do your homework. And the above were named from memory. Imagine if I had looked them up, we'd have double the names.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#163258 Jul 10, 2013

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#163259 Jul 10, 2013
Michael Davis Ford's Theater part 2
El Cid

Jacksonville, FL

#163260 Jul 10, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
You be stupid. We no read lies from the Faux News.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#163261 Jul 10, 2013
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>
More than likely it is because you cannot read at all. BTW, documents have been found. Sorry.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#163262 Jul 10, 2013
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>
I know who you are and I saw what you did.

Location hidden

#163263 Jul 10, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote, not thinking "Tell me, in what other country can a family of four with annual income of $18,000 be remotely considered to be in poverty? Come on now, name me ONE other country???"
Well, lookee |:
Er, Canada, France, UK, Ireland, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Italy, Czech Rep, Poland, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Belgium, Netherlands, Greece, Austria, Switzerland, Andora, Monaco, Vatican city, Liechtenstein, Japan, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, and soon-to-come China, Malaysia, Korea (already there?) etc. Do you want more? And they all have universal health coverage, 6 weeks vacation pay, most have 13th month, up to a year paid maternity leave.
Careful now before you start mouthing off. Do your homework. And the above were named from memory. Imagine if I had looked them up, we'd have double the names.
Okay, what is the poverty level in each of those countries?

From Wiki: How poverty in the United Kingdom is defined and measured

..........268 per week for two adults living with two children.

Which is $20,904 US per year for the Brits. But the CURRENT (2012) US poverty rate for a family of four is $23,050.
I will give you another try!!!
El Cid

Jacksonville, FL

#163264 Jul 10, 2013
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I know who you are and I saw what you did.
What me do? You speak with forked tongue.

Ottawa

#163265 Jul 10, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Breaking News. Hillary will not be running for the presidency in 2016 because of a brain tumor found during her recent colonoscopy.
Old joke which I've been aiming at your buddy LRS for months now, and yesterday, you, but you didn't get it. Like Hillary Rodham Clinton or not, in your case, NOT, she is smart, intelligent and knowledgeable. You DO realise she outclasses you in ALL categories, ALL, except in helicopter flying. But you have to know, if she decided to drive one, she would outpilot you. She can do what you can do but you can't do what she does. Ass jokes about her don't change that.

Ottawa

#163266 Jul 10, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
OMG.....How sad is that; First it's "Wild Willy" Clinton who was found to have his brain attached to the head of his penis, and now that!!
Been a long time since you obsessed, at least here, on Clinton's penis. With you, the penis obsession is like a carbuncle, it HAS to burst with the pus oozing out. Disgusting.

Ottawa

#163267 Jul 10, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
What is self-explanatory is that you continue to show your total ignorance by referring to crappy trash foxnews.com . Clueless slug. Gimme a good reference and I may just read it.

Ottawa

#163268 Jul 10, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, what is the poverty level in each of those countries?
From Wiki: How poverty in the United Kingdom is defined and measured
..........268 per week for two adults living with two children.
Which is $20,904 US per year for the Brits. But the CURRENT (2012) US poverty rate for a family of four is $23,050.
I will give you another try!!!
Give me all the tries you want. I listed a number of coutries, all with some differences in earning and purchasing powers, but in which citizens had an almost equal, more or less, salary base and cost of living. Now, England has a lot more, as do European and other prosperous Asian nations, social benefits than their US counterparts, and that is not explained in your Wiki article.

The problem with you, Rogue , and that is based on your ignorance and false sense of superiority, is that you think the US is tops in everything. I have news for you. It ain't. Sorry, but it ain't. NO COUNTRY can claim to be the best. None. Not yours, not mine, not any other. Sure, the US is in the top 10th overall, but there are at least 9 others, if not more, that have a better standard of living. Oh, their armed forces may not be, well, they're not, as powerful as the US's, and I suppose that is what you based your criterion on, I suppose. Those 10 easily come to mind. But so what?Why do you NEED to think you're number 1? Cripes, the globe holds almost 200 countries, did you even know that?

Location hidden

#163269 Jul 10, 2013
I've said this before, the Democrats found a way to re-enslave black people. Toss them peanuts and educate them in ghetto schools so they can be good domestic servants for the Liberal Elites.
"You see, I like black people. Why I even have four of them as house slaves,,, ah,, er, maids"!

Chicago Schools 50 Years Later: Still Segregated, Still in Chaos

Now: According to The New York Times, Chicago was still the most segregated school district in the country as of 2012. In fact, the district has many schools that remain unintegrated.
http://news.yahoo.com/chicago-schools-50-year...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#163270 Jul 10, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What is self-explanatory is that you continue to show your total ignorance by referring to crappy trash foxnews.com . Clueless slug. Gimme a good reference and I may just read it.
Unreal! Clownfish, you're still around? You have no shame.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#163271 Jul 10, 2013
"Secrtet guilt by silence is betrayed" --John Dreyden, The Hind and the Panther (1687). It takes great skill and strong nerve to tell a lie, even a lie of omission. Consequently, the guilty will often hold their tongue.

Sometimes the guilty hold their tongue as a matter of jurisprudence. In the United States, for example, the guilty have an absolute right to remain silent.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#163272 Jul 10, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text> Obama needs more than a BC to be POTUS. He's required to have Parents who were BOTH Americans. He didn't.DQ'd.
Who told you that? It is WRONG.

The meaning of Natural Born Citizen comes from the common law and in the common law it refers to the place of birth. Every child born on US soil is a Natural Born US Citizen regardless of the citizenship of one or even two parents.

That means that both Jindal and Rubio, both of whose parents were not US citizens at the time that they were born, are Natural Born Citizens and eligible to become president.(It is not clear about Cruz, who was born in Canada and one parent was a US citizen)

The children of US citizens born abroad may also be Natural Born Citizens, or may not---it is still unclear. But the Natural Born Citizen status of a child born on US soil is unquestioned (except for the children of foreign diplomats). When the child is born in the USA, the citizenship of a parent or even two parents has nothing whatever to do with Natural Born Citizen status. Every child born on US soil—yes INCLUDING Anchor Babies—is a Natural Born Citizen because that is what Natural Born meant in the common law.

“Some birthers imagine that there is a difference between being a “citizen by birth” or a “native citizen” on the one hand and a “natural born” citizen on the other.“Eccentric” is too kind a word for this notion, which is either daft or dishonest. All three terms are identical in meaning.”—The Wall Street Journal ( http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142405297... )

“Every child born in the United States is a natural-born United States citizen except for the children of diplomats.”—Senator Lindsay Graham (December 11, 2008 letter to constituents)

“What is a natural born citizen? Clearly, someone born within the United States or one of its territories is a natural born citizen.”(Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on OCTOBER 5, 2004)–Senator Orrin G. Hatch (R-UT).

“Under the longstanding English common-law principle of jus soli, persons born within the territory of the sovereign (other than children of enemy aliens or foreign diplomats) are citizens from birth. Thus, those persons born within the United States are “natural born citizens” and eligible to be President. Much less certain, however, is whether children born abroad of United States citizens are “natural born citizens” eligible to serve as President …”—- Edwin Meese, et al, THE HERITAGE GUIDE TO THE CONSTITUTION (2005)[Edwin Meese was Ronald Reagan’s attorney general, and the Heritage Foundation is a well-known Conservative organization.]

More reading on the subject:

http://www.fredthompsonsamerica.com/2012/07/3...

http://www.economist.com/blogs/democracyiname...

http://www.obamabirthbook.com/http:/www.obama...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural-born-cit...

http://tesibria.typepad.com/whats_your_eviden...

Ottawa

#163274 Jul 11, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Unreal! Clownfish, you're still around? You have no shame.
Can't you vary your replies just a tad? Same old, same old meaningless brainless ad hominem reply. No substance, no, no, nothing. You and Foxnews.com go hand in hand. Trash and trash alike.
Opensecrets org

Sayville, NY

#163275 Jul 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you go to that site? The Institute of Local Self-Reliance? You Libtards are reliant on Conservatives paying YOUR bills!
Next it says, "Defending the Public Good" which means if I want your stuff, I get to take it.
Tell me, in what other country can a family of four with annual income of $18,000 be remotely considered to be in poverty? Come on now, name me ONE other country???
And in which country would they allow you to live in a house with a roof, real windows and doors, real floor, with heating, air conditioning, hot and cold running water, free food, acolor flat screen TV with DVD, cable vision, a computer, three free Obama phones, free health care, a car in the driveway and be considered to be poor?!?
I am sick and tired of these ghetto ingrates.
Yes I did read it on the site that worked. The other two sites did not.

Why do you continue to be an apologist for the wealthy few who own most of Congress?

ACORN is about a level playing field for every American.

You and your buddy Limbaugh are against fairness for every American.

You seem to enjoy the benefits and loopholes Congress gives the wealthy few that comes out of the average American taxpayer pocket.

The over 76,000 pages in the Tax Code has the names of Exxon/Mobil, AT&T, etc, etc, etc, NOT your name Rogue or Mine.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#163276 Jul 11, 2013
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>

What me do? You speak with forked tongue.
Careful Cid. Don't make Romper angry. You wouldn't like him when he's angry.(He works himself into such a lather that he generally ends up wetting himself)

Location hidden

#163277 Jul 11, 2013
Hummm, why are they not worried IF Zimmerman is convicted? Easy, Conservatives do not riot. Rioting is a Liberal thing. The more Liberal a person is, the more likely they are to riot and commit other crimes.
Yep, like spoiled brats, if they don't get their way, they get to throw temper tantrums. How pathetic to be a Libtard!

Fla. cities on guard for any post-Zimmerman unrest
CURT ANDERSON and MIKE SCHNEIDER 3 hours ago

MIAMI (AP)— Police and city leaders in Florida say they have taken precautionary steps for the possibility of mass protests or even civil unrest if George Zimmerman is acquitted in the killing of unarmed teen Trayvon Martin, particularly in African-American neighborhoods where passions run strongest over the case.

For months, officials in Sanford and South Florida have been working with pastors, youth coaches, community activists and summer camp counselors to stress a non-violent approach if Zimmerman walks free. At the same time, police say they have quietly been making plans for dealing with any potential emotional flare-ups that could quickly turn into storefront-smashing, car-burning riots.

"It's all right to be vocal, but we don't want to be violent," said the Rev. Walter T. Richardson, a longtime pastor and chairman of Miami-Dade County's Community Relations Board, which has been holding town hall-style meetings about the case. "We've already lost one soul and we don't want to lose any more."

Martin, from the suburb of Miami Gardens, was 17 when he died. He was in Sanford visiting his father and father's fiancee when Zimmerman, a neighborhood watch volunteer, fatally shot him during a physical confrontation in a gated community in February 2012.
http://news.yahoo.com/fla-cities-guard-post-z...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RealDave 1,126,230
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 16 min Jonah1 50,617
Car Paint, Paint and Various cosmetics products... 43 min johnson 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 54 min Mandela 68,650
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 70,076
Emanuel set to outline re-election agenda in fi... 2 hr wasademocratNomore 5
durban women lets explore your fantasies bbm pins 4 hr slum ou 3
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]