BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,167)

Showing posts 143,321 - 143,340 of167,699
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Oh now puss boy, don't get your panties too wadded up! You know how that causes you to throw tantrums. LMAO, the lil boy who is afraid to come by the office is calling someone else "not masculine"? LMAO! You've had the address for about a year now. We'll just assume you won't be showing up! pantywaste
Address? Again your ignorance is showing. I did mention two specific places I could be found and the tru Puss boi ran and hid under his bed
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>They'll be gone before long!
Because Romper is going to clean house!(Now THAT is funny)

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Jacques,
Although critics claim it depicts the reality of urban blight, rap is an ugly, I hesitate to say, art form.
Music is the most abstract of all the arts, but rap to me is akin to vandalism and graffiti and that which offers little more than despair to the listener.
It is one of my biggest gripes.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Address? Again your ignorance is showing. I did mention two specific places I could be found and the tru Puss boi ran and hid under his bed
Quiet, pantywaste! No one wants to hear your limp-wristed whines and moans. Except for maybe jackfish and toesap.
Learn to Read

Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Quiet, pantywaste! No one wants to hear your limp-wristed whines and moans. Except for maybe jackfish and toesap.
Problems Puss Boi?

Facts keep ruining the Lil Boi's fantasyland?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Moronic midget, how many times must you be told something before you pick up on its meaning? Too damn many! What an idiot you are toejuice. 100% certified idiot! You were pawned off as a blem, weren't you? LMAO! pantywaste
That's a rebuttal?

Sorry loser. Now again what part of justification under 776.013 is preserved for an initial aggressor who waives his right to invoke SYG defense?

Eh?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the part that specifies how the initial aggressor can avail himself under justifications under preceding sections? Geez, I don't see where 776.041 negates case law under 776.012 or where 776.013 ("stand-your-ground" ) is available as a defense after defendant has WAIVED his right to defense under 776.013.
Duh!
According to play law "justification described in the preceding sections" really means "justification stripped of all statutory and case law limitations per the preceding sections."
The real world doesn't operate according to play law.
What this means, Dufus, is that if the court holds 776.012 defense unavailable to initial aggressor, then initial aggressor must rely on 776.013.
So please explain Dufus, how Zimmerman under 776.041 can claim justification under 776.013 after he has waived his right to 'SYG' defense under 776.013?
Why don't you post that imaginary part of the statute.
Good luck.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
Although critics claim it depicts the reality of urban blight, rap is an ugly, I hesitate to say, art form.
Music is the most abstract of all the arts, but rap to me is akin to vandalism and graffiti and that which offers little more than despair to the listener.
It is one of my biggest gripes.
"Rap music" is not music. The term is not an oxymoron (seeming contradiction), but an actual contradiction.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Jacqueau, Like it or not we need petroleum. No doubt you use petroleum all the time. How do you get to and from Las Vegas?
The safest and most economical way to trans port oil is by pipeline and then come rail and the but truck.
It is sad that some one who hates petroleum, uses it all the time. If you were a good Libtard, you would get a horse!

CRUDE OIL TRAIN DERAILMENT PROMPTS MASSIVE EVACUATION IN CANADA
Jul. 6, 2013

Up to 1,000 people were forced to evacuate after a train carrying crude oil derailed in a Quebec town early Saturday morning, triggering explosions and a massive fire.

Witnesses reported several explosions in the town of Lac-Megantic, about 155 miles east of Montreal, CBC News reported.

According to Radio Canada, at least 60 people have been reported missing.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/07/06/cr...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
I would say yes they did intend American & Brits. Look Israel did not care if they died. All that would have done is bolster their claims.
Also look what they did to the u.s.s liberty
This comesa from the sailors who were on the ship that day
http://usslibertyveterans.org/index.html
If the Israelis did not care, why where those people punished? The PM lost his job!!!
Yes, I know all about the USS Liberty. Certainly a lot more than you do. You have no concept of combat and the fog of war. How does it feel to be an ignoramus?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Now, is it crud oil or petrochemicals? Petrochemicals are not usually transported by pipe line.

Fatalities feared in Canada train derailment in Lac Megantic
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

And was it an accident?

Canadian police arrest two in suspected al-Qaeda terror plot to ....

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And was it an accident?
So? And they were "tailed" from the onset, bombs were duds. Glad to see your happiness upon finding out that we have idiots up here also, even more so as they were "converts" What fools. Oh, and one had a long criminal dossier.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And was it an accident?
Tks for the info, was not watching the news. Seems serious.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Sorry, meant to reply to your post 162813
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Xcaliber wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you don't wish to acknowledge that under Obama, a former subsidiary of Halliburton, was awarded a no-bid contract worth as much as $568 million through 2011. This deal was announced only hours after the Obama Justice Department informed the public that it was joining a suit filed by whistleblowers who allege KBR used kickbacks to get foreign contracts. Read more: lol!
Obama’s mounting hypocrisy
The only thing that has changed in Washington is the price tag
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/may/...
Even some liberals are upset at Obama's failure to keep his promises and his obvious hypocrisy, particularly in light of his attacks against President Bush and the no-bid Halliburton contracts while he was in office.
Thanks for proving that you're just another Obama-drone.
$115 billion is less than $200 billion.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a rebuttal?
Sorry loser. Now again what part of justification under 776.013 is preserved for an initial aggressor who waives his right to invoke SYG defense?
Eh?
<quoted text>
Mr. Lunatic, if you had taken the time, you would have seen that I did not mention Zimmerman or anyone else that may have waived the right to invoke SYG. Please do try and keep up. You're becoming an infantile nuisance, or, in other words, a moronic midget! I told you that Meth would fry your brain. Now, look at yourself! LMAO! dum de dum dum.....DUM

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Xcaliber wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you don't wish to acknowledge that under Obama, a former subsidiary of Halliburton, was awarded a no-bid contract worth as much as $568 million through 2011. This deal was announced only hours after the Obama Justice Department informed the public that it was joining a suit filed by whistleblowers who allege KBR used kickbacks to get foreign contracts. Read more: lol!
Obama’s mounting hypocrisy
The only thing that has changed in Washington is the price tag
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/may/ ...
Even some liberals are upset at Obama's failure to keep his promises and his obvious hypocrisy, particularly in light of his attacks against President Bush and the no-bid Halliburton contracts while he was in office.
Thanks for proving that you're just another Obama-drone.
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
$115 billion is less than $200 billion.
Ah, did not read the link, did you? Cause if you had you would have read; "That was then; this is now. Last week, the Army revealed that KBR, a former subsidiary of Halliburton, was awarded a no-bid contract worth as much as $568 million through next year."

The fact is that president have been doing business with Halliburton for decades and "no-bid" contracts have a after-the-fact bargaining and are subject to arbitration?
I worked as a COR (Contracting Officer Representative) for four and a half years at Fort Rucker and supervised a multi-million dollar contract in the 1970s and there were always things that popped up that needed to go to arbitration.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

When I became a COR I had to go to an orientation class and they talked about your relationship with the contract and how to fix things and not to ignore them. One of the example they used was a contact to over haul large radial aircraft engines for the CH-34.
When the contractor got the engines he noted it did not say anything about replacing the piston rings so he brought it to the attention of the COR who told him to fill the contract as specified so he did. The engines were rebuilt without new piston rings and shipped out.
The receiving units got the rebuilt engines, installed them on aircraft and noticed that smoked real bad and had excessive oil consumption. The engines were then removed and sent back in for another overhaul!
And all of our tax dollars were wasted as the COR had his head where it was not suppose to be.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

I gave a half dozen post accident check rides. Most were to student pilots and mostly do to student pilot error. I also gave a post accident check ride to a civilian instructor pilot but his accident was a mechanical failure and was just a formality.
Oh, you are suppose to duplicate the maneuver which was involved in the accident without crashing again!

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Lunatic, if you had taken the time, you would have seen that I did not mention Zimmerman or anyone else that may have waived the right to invoke SYG. Please do try and keep up. You're becoming an infantile nuisance, or, in other words, a moronic midget! I told you that Meth would fry your brain. Now, look at yourself! LMAO! dum de dum dum.....DUM
Mr. Liars invoked the provision of 776.041 which refers to justification under 776.013, aka, "Stand-Your-Ground". But now Mr. Liars has flip-flopped again and his comments are no longer concerned with the Zimmerman case and not relevant to the conversation with Rogue, in re Zimmerman, which he horned in on.

Grow up and make up your mind, and do try to figure out what "on-point" means.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a rebuttal?
Eh?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 143,321 - 143,340 of167,699
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
barack obama's social security # 3 min NCanton 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 min former res 65,248
Happy birthday Timothy McVeigh 5 min Belated birthday 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min Fair Game 43,048
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 min truth 47,089
Happy Easter Chicago 9 dead 8 min NCanton 3
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min shinningelectr0n 1,034,784
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 46 min Go Blue Forever 96,160
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••