BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,164)

Showing posts 143,261 - 143,280 of173,768
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162946
Jul 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
"Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel."
--Mark Twain
.
.
Get IT right ... pUnk!
**********
“Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
--Mark Twain
“Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official, save exactly to the degree in which he himself stands by the country. It is patriotic to support him insofar as he efficiently serves the country. It is unpatriotic not to oppose him to the exact extent that by inefficiency or otherwise he fails in his duty to stand by the country. In either event, it is unpatriotic not to tell the truth, whether about the president or anyone else.”
--Theodore Roosevelt
)8~D>
YOU get it right. Original quote, both referring to the flag and patriotism was first uttered by Englishman Samuel Johnson in 1775. Others just followed. Don't spar with me on those things, please. Takes nothing away from Mark Twain, great great writer and atheist.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162947
Jul 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Justice LRS wrote:
jackfish, what is MCC?
Why don't you tell me? No sure you know. Anyhow, if I didn't know, I'd do a google search, DOH. Horse and buggy? LMAO LRS tm reg<d)

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162948
Jul 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
"Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel."
--Mark Twain
.
.
Get IT right ... pUnk!
**********
“Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
--Mark Twain
“Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official, save exactly to the degree in which he himself stands by the country. It is patriotic to support him insofar as he efficiently serves the country. It is unpatriotic not to oppose him to the exact extent that by inefficiency or otherwise he fails in his duty to stand by the country. In either event, it is unpatriotic not to tell the truth, whether about the president or anyone else.”
--Theodore Roosevelt
)8~D>
Further enlightenment for Commie Pravda Lady :

The notion that a radical is one who hates his country is naïve and usually idiotic.

He is, more likely, one who likes his country more than the rest of us,

and is thus more disturbed than the rest of us when he sees it debauched.



--H. L. Mencken



There are some which teach insane citizenship, bastard citizenship, but that is all.

Patriotism! Yes, but patriotism is usually the refuge of the scoundrel.

He is the man who talks the loudest.



-- Mark Twain



Patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion

but the tranquil and steady dedication of a lifetime.



--Adlai E. Stevenson, Jr.

Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162949
Jul 7, 2013
 
Why jackfish, dat beez yo Muslim Canadian Congress! LMAO!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162950
Jul 7, 2013
 
Ha ha, stand up whoever fits this bill :

There are some which teach insane citizenship, bastard citizenship, but that is all.

Patriotism! Yes, but patriotism is usually the refuge of the scoundrel.

He is the man who talks the loudest.

-- Mark Twain

...as he slithers back under his rock.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162951
Jul 7, 2013
 
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
how it must suck, how it must suck, how it must suck, how it must suck. Sounds like a genius, right? LMAO!
Yes, no one will repeat it often enough. How it must suck to be such a lowlife loud (dixit Twain) and ignorant boor.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162952
Jul 7, 2013
 
Yep, I agree with Bill, if there is any rioting after the Geo. Zimmerman trial, I will blame Angela Corey, Gov. Rick Scott and Pres. Barack Obama.
Rogue

Seems like this would be all over conservative news/radio by now if it is factual. If it is, we can say "Thank You" to this woman {Angela Corey] for the riots that will certainly follow any finding of "Innocent" by the Zimmerman jury or by dismissal of the charges for her prosecutorial misconduct/perjury. Ironically Zimmerman identifies as "Hispanic" and Martin is obviously black. However, the price largely will be paid by white America in riots and mayhem as this will certainly follow an acquittal. Blacks will pay in terms of further prejudice (deserved in all too many cases) and additional stigmatization for those blacks who do NOT react unlawfully. The Hispanics will pay in terms of further prejudice at a point where the one thing Hispanics in America do not need is more controversy. The 2nd Amendment (and all patriotic Americans) have already taken a beating on this one.

None of this should have happened (IMHO) but it was evident to me from the get-go that the indictment (delayed, imperfect and cobbled together) was late in coming and obviously issued in a "Caligula-like" rush to judgement and under the threat of imminent civil disorder by the black community in Florida and all across the nation - whipped into a frenzy by the liberal-left media and any number of thoroughly bigoted so-called "leaders" within the black population.

Hell, let's all go to the local coliseum and - as a mob - and decide the fate of whomever is dragged out for judgement based on unproven, inflammatory and purposefully deceptive testimony! The bad news is that this already happens each and every day thru or various electronic media! Substitute "TV" for "coliseum" and we're no better than the last of the Romans and their damned thumbs!

Bill L.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162953
Jul 7, 2013
 
This quote came from the Former Premier of the Czech Republic . Someone over there has it figured out. We have a lot of work to do.

"The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America . Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."

Vaclav Klaus

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162954
Jul 7, 2013
 
Justice LRS wrote:
jackfish, what is MCC?
Slug,

What does "across the pond" mean?

What is the Ottawa ghetto? You said it, please go on;

Where in France is Canada located?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162955
Jul 7, 2013
 
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, I agree with Bill, if there is any rioting after the Geo. Zimmerman trial, I will blame Angela Corey, Gov. Rick Scott and Pres. Barack Obama.
Rogue
Seems like this would be all over conservative news/radio by now if it is factual. If it is, we can say "Thank You" to this woman {Angela Corey] for the riots that will certainly follow any finding of "Innocent" by the Zimmerman jury or by dismissal of the charges for her prosecutorial misconduct/perjury. Ironically Zimmerman identifies as "Hispanic" and Martin is obviously black. However, the price largely will be paid by white America in riots and mayhem as this will certainly follow an acquittal. Blacks will pay in terms of further prejudice (deserved in all too many cases) and additional stigmatization for those blacks who do NOT react unlawfully. The Hispanics will pay in terms of further prejudice at a point where the one thing Hispanics in America do not need is more controversy. The 2nd Amendment (and all patriotic Americans) have already taken a beating on this one.
None of this should have happened (IMHO) but it was evident to me from the get-go that the indictment (delayed, imperfect and cobbled together) was late in coming and obviously issued in a "Caligula-like" rush to judgement and under the threat of imminent civil disorder by the black community in Florida and all across the nation - whipped into a frenzy by the liberal-left media and any number of thoroughly bigoted so-called "leaders" within the black population.
Hell, let's all go to the local coliseum and - as a mob - and decide the fate of whomever is dragged out for judgement based on unproven, inflammatory and purposefully deceptive testimony! The bad news is that this already happens each and every day thru or various electronic media! Substitute "TV" for "coliseum" and we're no better than the last of the Romans and their damned thumbs!
Bill L.
Hmmm, when you started having doubts about Romney's victory, you hedged and wrote that if Obama won, it would be on account of fraud. Translation : Romney really won, did not lose by 6 million votes, no, he really won but everyone knows Obama won by fraudulent means.

Now for the Zimmerman trial. You're not feeling so sure any more. As I said before, if Zimmerman is found guilty, it will be because the jury will have been mostly women, mostly interracial, too many blacks and democrat. The judge, we will find out through no proof statement of yours, will turn out to be a liberal progressive democrat-appointed magistrate. You HOPE there will be riots if Zimmerman is found innocent, which to you is more and more a pipe dream, and therefore, the scare tactics to justify unruly black mobs.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162956
Jul 7, 2013
 
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
Ha ha, stand up whoever fits this bill :
There are some which teach insane citizenship, bastard citizenship, but that is all.
Patriotism! Yes, but patriotism is usually the refuge of the scoundrel.
He is the man who talks the loudest.
-- Mark Twain
...as he slithers back under his rock.
Of course you have no idea what true patriotism is and you seem to think it is a cancer. True patriotism is not a refuge for anyone. It is a blessing! Something you will never understand.
John Kerry joined the Navy reserves only because he thought it would keep him out of Vietnam. Owl Gore joined the Army and his daddy got him a job in PR and he was sent to Vietnam only to make his daddy look good.
Oh, if you see any picture of Owl Gore in Vietnam, please note there is no magazine in his M-16. Why? Well, when you are in a base camp, only officers and senior NCOs are allowed to have loaded weapons!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162957
Jul 7, 2013
 
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Slug,
What does "across the pond" mean?
What is the Ottawa ghetto? You said it, please go on;
Where in France is Canada located?
What, no reply about your MCC? LMAO Wait....wait, I hear it coming......HOW IT MUST SUCK! Why do you have sucking on your mind 24/7? LMAO!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162958
Jul 7, 2013
 
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
If Obamacare is not a train-wreck, why is Obama illegally delaying implementation ?<quoted text>
Do you know what a "law" is? The Empoyer Mandate was part of Obamacare and THE LAW says the Employer Mandate starts on January 1, 2014. Now, what give Obama the authority to change ANY LAW???
What are you now Rogue, the ACA implementation police? Think Republicans will take legal action to collect the 4 billion dollar CBO estimated “tax” to be raised by the ACA from businesses next year? I doubt it, but what say you?

Of course that won’t stop them from holding hearings on the matter which is apparently what they’ve assumed they were sent to Washington to do.

The Law? Since when have Republicans gave a shit about the law?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162959
Jul 7, 2013
 
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you now Rogue, the ACA implementation police? Think Republicans will take legal action to collect the 4 billion dollar CBO estimated “tax” to be raised by the ACA from businesses next year? I doubt it, but what say you?
Of course that won’t stop them from holding hearings on the matter which is apparently what they’ve assumed they were sent to Washington to do.
The Law? Since when have Republicans gave a shit about the law?
Funny you should mention taxes. Did you ever square up with Clownifornia? Or are you still mooching off them?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162960
Jul 7, 2013
 
Oh jackfish, you do know that the need to be right is a sign of a vulgar mind, right? LMAO!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162961
Jul 7, 2013
 
Listening to the NTSB's initial briefing and what we know. We know he was below his recommended approach speed of 137 knots. At FOUR second from impact either the pilot or copilot indicated the need to increase speed and the stick-shaker (stall warning)which would indicate he was well below 137 knots.* At 2.5 seconds from impact someone ordered a go around and the throttles were advanced.**

Now my comments.* Your approach speed is suppose to be stall speed PLUS 15% so if the approach speed was suppose to be 137 knots, they should expect a wing stall at 120 knots and the stick-shaker would activate around 125 knots!!!
Next ** turbibe engines have what is call spool-up speed (or turbine-lag). From idle to full power which would take about 7 to TEN seconds ..... and they were just 2.5 seconds from impact.
The pilots is low and slow and the engines at idle and at 2.5 second before impact.... the accident was inevitable.
Oh, as I am writing this a pundit is on Fox News saying the very same thing!
Now they have an idiot Fox News babe commenting STUPIDLY!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162962
Jul 7, 2013
 
Yep, and the Libtards think Prof. Alan Dershowitz was stupid when he said Special Prosecutor was more than wrong, she was an idiot!!!

Dershowitz: Zimmerman Prosecutor Threatening to Sue Harvard for My Criticism
Tuesday, 05 Jun 2012 05:54 PM
By Alan Dershowitz

Alan M. Dershowitz’s Perspective: State Attorney Angela Corey, the prosecutor in the George Zimmerman case, recently called the Dean of Harvard Law School to complain about my criticism of some of her actions.

She was transferred to the Office of Communications and proceeded to engage in a 40-minute rant, during which she threatened to sue Harvard Law School, to try to get me disciplined by the Bar Association and to file charges against me for libel and slander.

State Attorney Angela Corey
(AP Photo) She said that because I work for Harvard and am identified as a professor she had the right to sue Harvard.

When the communications official explained to her that I have a right to express my opinion as “a matter of academic freedom,” and that Harvard has no control over what I say, she did not seem to understand.

She persisted in her nonstop whining, claiming that she is prohibited from responding to my attacks by the rules of professional responsibility — without mentioning that she has repeatedly held her own press conferences and made public statements throughout her career.

Her beef was that I criticized her for filing a misleading affidavit that willfully omitted all information about the injuries Zimmerman had sustained during the “struggle” it described. She denied that she had any obligation to include in the affidavit truthful material that was favorable to the defense.

She insisted that she is entitled to submit what, in effect, were half truths in an affidavit of probable cause, so long as she subsequently provides the defense with exculpatory evidence.

She should go back to law school, where she will learn that it is never appropriate to submit an affidavit that contains a half truth, because a half truth is regarded by the law as a lie, and anyone who submits an affidavit swears to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Before she submitted the probable cause affidavit, Corey was fully aware that Zimmerman had sustained serious injuries to the front and back of his head. The affidavit said that her investigators “reviewed” reports, statements and “photographs” that purportedly “detail[ed] the following.”

It then went on to describe “the struggle,” but it deliberately omitted all references to Zimmerman’s injuries which were clearly visible in the photographs she and her investigators reviewed.

That is Hamlet without the Prince!
Read more
Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/AlanDershowitz/Zimmerm...
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162963
Jul 7, 2013
 
Know what jackfish said when he swam into the bank? DAM! HEE HEE HEE
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162964
Jul 7, 2013
 
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, no one will repeat it often enough. How it must suck to be such a lowlife loud (dixit Twain) and ignorant boor.
Really, you should be much harder on yourself!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162965
Jul 7, 2013
 
This is not going to happen as she is an elected official but she can be impeached and disbarred for professional misconduct!

Zimmerman Prosecutor Angela Corey Indicted For Allegedly Falsifying Arrest Warrant

By Dabney Bailey, Tue, July 02, 2013
The George Zimmerman defense has recently gotten a lucky break. Angela Corey, Florida’s state attorney and the prosecutor against Zimmerman, has been indicted by a citizens’ grand jury for allegedly falsifying an arrest warrant and the complaint that led to Zimmerman being charged with the second-degree murder of Trayvon Martin.

The indictment accuses Corey of allegedly withholding photographs of Zimmerman’s head after the incident. Also, Corey allegedly falsely signed an arrest warrant under oath without including the pictures as evidence. Critics claim that Corey rushed the arrest warrant through because activists were rallying around the Trayvon Martin shooting, demanding that Zimmerman be charged with murder. Critics argue that Corey was attempting to secure a reelection with the support of the activists.

Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitz stated that Corey’s actions were unethical and illegal.

The outcome of this indictment could fundamentally affect the outcome of the George Zimmerman trial. At the very least, the indictment makes the prosecution look week and overly ambitious. At worst, the state could lose its prosecutor. Also, it could lead to the court throwing out Zimmerman’s case completely. Criminal charges that were filed under a falsified, illegal arrest warrant will have a hard time standing up in court.

As if that was not already bad enough for the prosecution, the early stages of the trial have been favorable for the defense. Witnesses have vindicated Zimmerman’s version of the story. In fact, the state even had to attempt to discredit one of its own witnesses after the individual gave unexpected testimony in favor of Zimmerman.

The Zimmerman case has been highly politicized ever since the beginning. The indictment demonstrates just how easily politics can weasel into court rooms to encourage government employees to make unethical decisions. Based on these surprising change of events, there is a fairly good chance that Zimmerman will soon be able to walk out of the courtroom as a free man.
http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/guns/z...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 143,261 - 143,280 of173,768
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 min Riigsby5555 48,700
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min Mothra 45,588
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 26 min Hey Stupid 1,073,080
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 34 min voice of peace 67,553
A kid-friendly guide to the Windy City 34 min Tgloaded 1
Abby July 12 57 min Julie 5
Amy July 12 1 hr Julie 7
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••