BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
143,221 - 143,240 of 176,688 Comments Last updated 14 min ago
Pdamerica org

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Birthers are hungrily filling in the blanks. They agree but would like the language toughened a bit more.
That's funny. Good one!

lol

Sad, but true!
Pdamerica org

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
In a way Japan was going to warn us that something was going to happen.
The Japanese intend to break off negotiations (they did not intend to issue a formal declaration of war) at 1 pm Washington time, 30 minutes before the attack. However, the typist for the Japanese ambassador is slow, and cannot decode the 14th part fast enough. A final attempt to warn Pearl Harbor is stymied by poor atmospherics and bungling when the telegram is not marked urgent; it will be received by Pearl Harbor after the attack. The incoming Japanese fighter pilots are pleasantly surprised when there isn't even any anti-aircraft fire as they approach the base. As a result, the squadron leader radios in the code phrase marking that complete surprise for the attack has been achieved: "Tora, Tora, Tora.
I shall give a propagandist reason for starting the war- never mind whether it is plausible or not.

The victor will not be asked afterward whether he told the truth or not.

In starting and waging a war it is not right that matters, but victory.

(Adolph Hitler 22 August 1939)

==========

Some Iraq Analysts Felt Pressure From Cheney Visits
June 5, 2003 / http://tinyurl.com/kjcxxys
Vice President Cheney and his most senior aide made multiple trips to the CIA over the past year to question analysts studying Iraq's weapons programs and alleged links to al Qaeda, creating an environment in which some analysts felt they were being pressured to make their assessments fit with the Bush administration's policy objectives, according to senior intelligence officials.
With Cheney taking the lead in the administration last August in advocating military action against Iraq by claiming it had weapons of mass destruction, the visits by the vice president and his chief of staff, I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby, "sent signals, intended or otherwise, that a certain output was desired from here," one senior agency official said yesterday.
http://www.chron.com/news/article/CIA-brass-t...

=====

President Reagan's Remarks at a Memorial Service for Crew members of the USS Stark in Jacksonville

==========

The USS Stark Incident
http://tinyurl.com/3e7fx
http://eightiesclub.tripod.com/id344.htm

=========

Iraq/Military-Industrial Complex/The Ruling Class
http://tinyurl.com/28ubsjy
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Pdamerica org

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wazz da matta, ABC News is a George Soros approved source?
American corrupt corporate media filter 101:
Clear Channel is hardwired into the Bush political machine. The company co-chair is Tom Hicks, who purchased the Texas Rangers baseball team in 1998 from Bush Jr. That deal made Bush Junior a multi-millionaire. Michael Powell is a neo-confederate of the worst kind. He tried to hijack the FCC to deregulate and give away the public airwaves to his corporate cronies. Expecting Fox News to report real news is about as silly as waiting for Dick Cheney and George Bush to tell the truth. Clinton / Gore Telecommunications Act of 1996 sponsored giveaway of our public airwaves removed long-standing restrictions. Rupert Murdoch owns Fox. General Electric owns NBC, MSNBC, CNBC. Time Warner AOL owns CNN. Disney owns ABC. Viacom owns CBS. All Corporate Media doing $Billions with the Pentagon for over 60 years.
==========

Silvio Berlusconi was the prime minister of Italy and owns state television networks, radio stations, three of Italy’s four commercial television networks, two big publishing houses, two national newspapers, fifty magazines, Italy’s largest movie and distribution company. Rupert Murdoch just happens to be Silvio Berlusconi’s best friend and as of July 31, all of Italy’s satellite hookups were switched automatically to Murdoch’s Sky Italia.
Pdamerica org

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Cut yours for space
Thanks, but it made me sleepy, on a 'rainy' evening. I'll wait and sleep tonight!
``````````
ZIMMERMAN COMPLAINED ABOUT SANFORD POLICE IN DEFENSE OF HOMELESS BLACK MAN
24 May 2012
We're learning today that just last year, at a public forum, George Zimmerman publicly testified against the Sanford police department in defense of a homeless black man. In other words, what we have here is more proof that the media narrative surrounding the shooting of Trayvon Martin might just end up being the most disgraced and failed media narrative since Duke-LaCrosse and the Tuscon murders.
Associated Press:
George Zimmerman accused the Sanford police department of corruption more than a year before he shot Trayvon Martin, saying at a public forum the agency covered up the beating of a black homeless man by the son of a white officer.
"I would just like to state that the law is written in black and white," Zimmerman said during a 90-second statement to city commissioners at a community forum. "It should not and cannot be enforced in the gray for those who are in the thin blue line."
The forum took place on Jan. 8, 2011,... viral on the Internet and then-Sanford Police Chief Brian Tooley was forced to retire. Tooley's department faced criticism for dragging its feet in arresting Justin Collison, the son of a police lieutenant.
The media narrative fail here is a triple shot. If Zimmerman is supposedly some kind of yee-haw law and order type eager to play racist cop, why in the world would he publicly accuse the Sanford police of corruption with a special emphasis on the Chief -- all in defense of a homeless black man beaten by the white son of a white Sanford police officer. It's not like someone threw a microphone in Zimmerman's face either. He proactively went to, attended, and spoke out at this meeting.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...
Zimmerman Complained About Sanford Police In 2011
The forum took place on Jan. 8, 2011, days after a video of the beating went viral on the Internet and then-Sanford Police Chief Brian Tooley was forced to retire. Tooley's department faced criticism for dragging its feet in arresting Justin Collison, the son of a police lieutenant.
"I'd like to know what action the commission is taking in order to repeal Mr. Tooley's pension," Zimmerman said to the commission. "I'm not asking you to repeal his pension; I believe he's already forfeited his pension by his illegal cover-up in corruption in what happened in his department."
Zimmerman's public comments could be important because the Martin family and supporters contend the neighborhood watch volunteer singled Martin out because he was black. Zimmerman has a Peruvian mother and a white father. His supporters have said he is not racist.
"The officer showed me his favorite hiding spots for taking naps. He explained to me he doesn't carry a long gun in his vehicle because in his words,`Anything that requires a long gun requires a lot of paperwork and you're gonna find me as far away from it.'"
Zimmerman also said the officer in question "took two lunch breaks and attended a going away party for one of his fellow officers."
Read more: http://www.970wfla.com/articles/local-news-12...
``````````
Not some 'vigilante' like the media and peeps are saying!
He IS a 'sincere and honest human being' with more CHARACTER than most on here!
More to come ...
If true, I wonder if the Judge will find it admissible and the defense will use it?
Pdamerica org

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT a 'vigilante'!!!
Refer to Post #162853
PLUS ...
Prosecution IS DONE!
Can NOT present ANYMORE evidence!
Defense will USE lots of prosecution witness testimony!
Prosecution is allowed a rebuttal case.
Pdamerica org

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, he did not need stitches? Ergo he was NOT assaulted!!!
Did Trayvon have any nose injuries? All his injuries seem to be self inflicted by hitting Zimmerman!
Was there any evidence that Zimmerman ran after Trayvon? Again, is it a crime for anyone to follow anyone?!?
Oh, how did Trayvon get between Zimmerman and his car? Under Stand Your Groud, you do not have to drive away.
Again, what justified Trayvon's assault on Zimmerman? If it was a mutual fight, why did Trayvon have only in juries to his fists yet Zimmerman did NOT??? To "fight" both sides have to hit each other!!!
And you are a racist BIGOT!
If Pdamerica was following Rogue on a rainy night what would you think?

Would you be scared? Nervous? Curious? What?

The question is how did Zimmerman catch up with Trayvon after GZ told 911 now he is running away?
Pdamerica org

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that Z's injuries were minor and insufficient to establish prima fascie evidence for self defense against a 2nd degree murder charge. But that is only one element and the prosecution has a long row to hoe in re 2nd degree murder, especially insofar as intent is concerned. Manslaughter would be much easier to prove but who knows where the prosecution is? Ultimately the jury will decide, and that is a crap shoot.
<quoted text>
I agree, all jury trials are crap shoots that is why many guilty perpetrators go to trial.

They have a chance to fool the jury.

Manslaughter can be put in by the Judge, as of now it is off the table.

I do think GZ will walk also, but like you said, we have to wait till the jury speaks.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Super! Then you'll love this. I will assume you are familiar with a "hair-trigger" and I will also assume you know how little effort is involved in pulling it. You still with me? Now, that's a teeny-weeny amount of effort, no? Well, you're not worth that much! pantywaste
Yes, hair trigger profanity, filth and sexual, more often "queer: innuendoes EVERY time you are outsmarted. And often that is. "hair trigger", ha ha, another misnomer invention by the loutish boor.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
toesap, check out post # 162369. You'll see it wasn't directed at anyone! Your pryckhead clone was the first to respond then you HORNED IN!!!!! LMAO!!!!! Told ya before, you stupid sap, you LOST! LMAO!!!!!
If I may horn in the way you irrelevantly do all the time with this post 162369, which incidentally I've commented on :

Wednesday Jul 3

Justice LRS wrote:

2The prosecution is expected to close its case today. Did they even score a point? They managed to shoot themselves in both feet but I didn't see much of a case. This is a perfect example of why you don't want the gov. in the private sector! Incompetence!"

Ya, suuuuuure, this is not a premature Zimmerman victory dance, "both feet, did they score a point, Incompetence" etc. As premature as "can you hear us coming" and Romney victory celebrations. What a sleazy little slug you are, oozing along, drool-covered chin, typo corrector, an American are you, sure, that HAS to be called an act of God - what was He thinking, stopping your abortion in midstream. LOSER.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Yeah!
Don't tempt me.

Tea party mayoralty candidate's SURE victory in Jacksonville;

Romney SURE victory Nov 6 2012. Who can forget the dancing shoes^

208 Obama BC court victories

Supreme court decision against Obamacare

The Donald's "smashing" blockbuster announcement on Obama BC days before the election

The above come to mind. So many others.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Jacques,
This is nonsense to have George Zimmerman so prominent on the national radar when 67 people have been shot so far over this long 4th of July weekend in Chicago.
One would expect this sort of lawlessness in an Islmo-fascist country that swelters in the desert sun, but not in America.
67 people, Jacques. This inexcusable tally is starting to look like the score of a basketball game.
This is happening right in Barack Obama's former back yard. I say former because I don't think he'll ever be back in Chicago to stay for very long.
He walked all over those poor people.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

And Egypt. Barack Obama is the one who uncorked Egypt.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
If I may horn in the way you irrelevantly do all the time with this post 162369, which incidentally I've commented on :
Wednesday Jul 3
Justice LRS wrote:
2The prosecution is expected to close its case today. Did they even score a point? They managed to shoot themselves in both feet but I didn't see much of a case. This is a perfect example of why you don't want the gov. in the private sector! Incompetence!"
Ya, suuuuuure, this is not a premature Zimmerman victory dance, "both feet, did they score a point, Incompetence" etc. As premature as "can you hear us coming" and Romney victory celebrations. What a sleazy little slug you are, oozing along, drool-covered chin, typo corrector, an American are you, sure, that HAS to be called an act of God - what was He thinking, stopping your abortion in midstream. LOSER.
Translation: You were right but I don't have any legitimate comeback so I'll just throw these barbs your way. Genius? No. Intelligent? No. Semi-Intelligent? No. Funny? No. Gum Flapper? YES! Dropout? YES! You're really quite the fresh pile, jackiepoo!

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

And Syria.
And Libya.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Breaking: It has been determined that all gum-flappers are actually members of Westboro Baptist Church. Explains a great deal, doesn't it? LMAO!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

And you wonder why We the People do not trust Congress!
http://www.youtube.com/embed/svGDZOW-brA...

If you notice that the Congressional approval ratings stated down after the 2008 election! That was when BOTH houses were controlled by the .... Democrats!
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other...
Juan Lopez

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
This is nonsense to have George Zimmerman so prominent on the national radar when 67 people have been shot so far over this long 4th of July weekend in Chicago.
One would expect this sort of lawlessness in an Islmo-fascist country that swelters in the desert sun, but not in America.
67 people, Jacques. This inexcusable tally is starting to look like the score of a basketball game.
This is happening right in Barack Obama's former back yard. I say former because I don't think he'll ever be back in Chicago to stay for very long.
He walked all over those poor people.
Yea, but it is okay for a black to shoot another black. God forbid that a white-Hispanic shoot a black guy.
wojar

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, dypshyt, you responded to "my" post. LMAO! doofus doh...
Not so Mr. Alzheimer's.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
If Obamacare is not a train-wreck, why is Obama illegally delaying implementation ?
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Confusing deferral of the employer mandate with implementation of Obamacare Rogue? Implementation started back 2010 and the train wreck can easily be avoided by clearing Republican blockage from the tracks.
http://obamacarefacts.com/health-care-reform-...
Do you know what a "law" is? The Empoyer Mandate was part of Obamacare and THE LAW says the Employer Mandate starts on January 1, 2014. Now, what give Obama the authority to change ANY LAW???
wojar

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
toesap, check out post # 162369. You'll see it wasn't directed at anyone! Your pryckhead clone was the first to respond then you HORNED IN!!!!! LMAO!!!!! Told ya before, you stupid sap, you LOST! LMAO!!!!!
Ur forgetting when u first horned in on the conversation, genius. Sorry, doormat.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 9 min what it is 3,903
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min LRDII 1,095,386
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 36 min Here He Goes Again 97,772
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr gcaveman1 46,223
Tes tic my phono 2 hr ochoa 1
Amy 8-19 3 hr Kuuipo 13
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Jonah1 49,244

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE