BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,162)

Showing posts 143,221 - 143,240 of167,426
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

wojar wrote:
"In the Zimmerman case the prosecution will make the following argument. Based upon his own statements to the police dispatcher Zimmerman profiled Martin and followed him in his car, and then exited his car and followed him armed with a gun. Zimmerman suspected Martin of committing a crime and was intent that Martin should not get away. Martin was completely innocent of any crime; he was simply walking home from a trip  to the store. Zimmerman was unjustified in pursuing Martin and under the circumstances his conduct was threatening. This, the prosecution will argue, was sufficient to "initially provoke" the ensuing struggle, no matter who struck the first blow. There is no credible evidence that Zimmerman either tried to escape from Martin or that he withdrew and clearly indicated his intent to withdraw from the altercation. Accordingly, under 776.014, Zimmerman may not claim that he acted in self-defense."
Well I disagree with you. Revelations so far today are, Trayvon's "brother" said the first time he heard the the audio of the screams he was not sure if they were Trayvon's because he didn't want them to be. But later he decided he wanted them to be!!! I wonder if anyone convinced him they were?!?
Next, again they are talking about evidence the PROSECUTOR withheld from the defence. And just why would the prosecutor do that?!?
And about 776.014, all it says if that he wants a SYG defence, he may request a hearing. If the hearing agrees, then there can be no prosecution. But no where does it say he can not bring the issue up at the trial.
Next, Zimmerman, as a PRIVATE citizen can on public property follow anyone. He did not get off the sidewalk and stopped when Trayvon got off the sidewalk and ran around the building. Trayvon then double back and assaulted him.
You still have not explained what right Trayvon had to assault Zimmerman!!! Why, are you a coward?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such a frickin' liar! Martin had injuries to his left hand. You're not worth shooting. Moron.
I've read the exchanges between you and wojar. So polite and affable and well-behaved were you. And I wondered : How long can that last before ad hominem, filth and profanity spring forth? And I answered my own question : Why, the moment wojar stuffs him (which he did after the initial exchange but you didn't get it) and he has no intelligent reply. And there it is : "You're such a frickin' liar! Martin had injuries to his left hand. You're not worth shooting. Moron."

And I noted "You're not worth shooting. Moron." Yup, more death threats that you set aside for the time being. For now. So far, you've threatened to deport wojar, now considered shooting him, threatened to rough me up, hoped that my plane carrying my wife and over 150 passengers would crash 'cuz I showcased your ignorance to one and all, threated LTR with death, not to mention mumbling that even Air Force 1 can loose bolts.

LMAO (Justice ha ha LRS tm reg'd)
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The Court of Appeal also read the statute, DUH! It's the Court's opinion not your or my opinion that counts. If the court says "this is what the law means" then that is what counts. You may disagree with the court, but your disagreement and $1.25 will only get you a ride on the bus.
Sorry.
"Vila was the initial aggressor and surrendered his right to self-defense."
That may seem at odds with 776.041, but that's not my problem.
This is what statute says: Alternatively, a defendant who is an initial aggressor may claim self-defense if:(1) in good faith, he or she withdrew from physical contact,(2) clearly indicated to the other person that he or she desired to withdraw and terminate the use of force, and (3) despite the communication and withdrawal, the other person continued or resumed the use of force.

There it is. Plain and simple. Each case is obviously going to have its own set of circumstances that determine the verdict. We're not talking about any particular case, or at least I'm not. I'm referring to what the statute says. And as you can plainly see, it is possible. It's quite easy to come up with numerous and plausible scenarios.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
And even if George could invoke self defense against a murder charge, it would not relieve him of culpability under manslaughter statutes.
I think jail time is very likely for George. His fellow inmates not like an aspiring cop.
Wait 'till he meets Bubba.
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not talking about the Zimmerman case. I've made that perfectly clear. Personally, I don't see enough evidence against Zimmerman to convict him but I know better than to try and predict a jury's verdict.
Where does your hatred for Zimmerman come from? Where does your love for Martin come from? Did you know either of them? Once again hatred is making decisions for you.
Obama told him whom to hate and whom to love. What ever Obama says, his minions will believe.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I disagree with you. Revelations so far today are, Trayvon's "brother" said the first time he heard the the audio of the screams he was not sure if they were Trayvon's because he didn't want them to be. But later he decided he wanted them to be!!! I wonder if anyone convinced him they were?!?
Next, again they are talking about evidence the PROSECUTOR withheld from the defence. And just why would the prosecutor do that?!?
And about 776.014, all it says if that he wants a SYG defence, he may request a hearing. If the hearing agrees, then there can be no prosecution. But no where does it say he can not bring the issue up at the trial.
Next, Zimmerman, as a PRIVATE citizen can on public property follow anyone. He did not get off the sidewalk and stopped when Trayvon got off the sidewalk and ran around the building. Trayvon then double back and assaulted him.
You still have not explained what right Trayvon had to assault Zimmerman!!! Why, are you a coward?
Yup, logic it is. If you're not on Zimmerman's side, you're a coward.

And, rogue-kind change of subject, if you don't like nuclear bombs, you're a nuclear bomb bigot.
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
You did read the Florida Statute, right? Then you read how it can be applied. Stick your head in the sand if you want. Makes no difference to me. You lost. Get over it.
Like all Birfoons, Romper can't comprehend court decisions, so he declares them to be irrelevant.(How much you want to bet Lil Romper was chanting "rule of law" on a constant loop only a few years ago)

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what statute says: Alternatively, a defendant who is an initial aggressor may claim self-defense if:(1) in good faith, he or she withdrew from physical contact,(2) clearly indicated to the other person that he or she desired to withdraw and terminate the use of force, and (3) despite the communication and withdrawal, the other person continued or resumed the use of force.
There it is. Plain and simple. Each case is obviously going to have its own set of circumstances that determine the verdict. We're not talking about any particular case, or at least I'm not. I'm referring to what the statute says. And as you can plainly see, it is possible. It's quite easy to come up with numerous and plausible scenarios.
The judge must rule according to binding precedent, not what you think.

Sorry, not my problem. It's George's problem.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The Court of Appeal also read the statute, DUH! It's the Court's opinion not your or my opinion that counts. If the court says "this is what the law means" then that is what counts. You may disagree with the court, but your disagreement and $1.25 will only get you a ride on the bus.
Sorry.
"Vila was the initial aggressor and surrendered his right to self-defense."
That may seem at odds with 776.041, but that's not my problem.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not talking about the Zimmerman case. I've made that perfectly clear. Personally, I don't see enough evidence against Zimmerman to convict him but I know better than to try and predict a jury's verdict.
Where does your hatred for Zimmerman come from? Where does your love for Martin come from? Did you know either of them? Once again hatred is making decisions for you.
Ha ha ha ha.

After at least half a dozen posts about the Zimmerman case, even quoting Hussein & Webber on the Zimmerman case, the Play Justice is not talking about the Zimmerman case.

What a riot.

Hatred? Love? I simply cited case law per Professor Hahn.

Sorry.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
wojar wrote:
And even if George could invoke self defense against a murder charge, it would not relieve him of culpability under manslaughter statutes.
I think jail time is very likely for George. His fellow inmates not like an aspiring cop.
Wait 'till he meets Bubba.
<quoted text>
Obama told him whom to hate and whom to love. What ever Obama says, his minions will believe.
Love? Hate? I simply cited case law. Not my problem if you don't like it and have no rational rebuttal.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

And yet another lawsuit against the Obama administration. Obama must be the most sued president in history.
Rogue

EAA [Experimental Aircraft Association] Protests ATC Fees In Court By Mary Grady, Contributing editor

When the FAA sent EAA a bill of nearly $450,000 last month to cover expenses for air traffic controllers during AirVenture, the organization had little choice but to comply -- but at the time, Chairman Jack Pelton said "This isn't over," and this week, the EAA took its argument to a U.S. Court of Appeals. On Wednesday, EAA filed a petition with the Seventh Circuit court in Chicago, asking for a review of the case and relief from the payments demanded by the FAA. EAA says the fees were imposed without following standard notice and comment procedures, making the demand "improper and unlawful."

As part of its petition, EAA is asking the court to reverse the FAA's decision to seek these payments, return the fees already paid, and reimburse EAA for other costs incurred. "While we understand the FAA's position and the temptation to augment its congressional appropriation, we naturally don't agree since we believe this approach unlawfully circumvents congressional approval and standard due process," said Pelton in a statement on Wednesday. "This affects AirVenture and numerous other aviation events throughout the nation in an unauthorized and unjustified manner. That is why we are seeking review, relief, and clarification from the court." EAA has posted the full text of its petition online (PDF).
http://www.avweb.com/avwebflash/news/EAAProte...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I've read the exchanges between you and wojar. So polite and affable and well-behaved were you. And I wondered : How long can that last before ad hominem, filth and profanity spring forth? And I answered my own question : Why, the moment wojar stuffs him (which he did after the initial exchange but you didn't get it) and he has no intelligent reply. And there it is : "You're such a frickin' liar! Martin had injuries to his left hand. You're not worth shooting. Moron."
And I noted "You're not worth shooting. Moron." Yup, more death threats that you set aside for the time being. For now. So far, you've threatened to deport wojar, now considered shooting him, threatened to rough me up, hoped that my plane carrying my wife and over 150 passengers would crash 'cuz I showcased your ignorance to one and all, threated LTR with death, not to mention mumbling that even Air Force 1 can loose bolts.
Still crying over the clown-stomping I gave you yesterday, huh? Don't worry, it will get worse. This is kind of funny, who "could" possibly take "you're not worth shooting" as a threat. Only jackiepoo.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha ha.
After at least half a dozen posts about the Zimmerman case, even quoting Hussein & Webber on the Zimmerman case, the Play Justice is not talking about the Zimmerman case.
What a riot.
Sorry.
I know how you like to dance around the subject. I made a clear statement that I was talking about the law in general. Would you like to deny that? Might as well, huh?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

<quoted text>
Hey, will you be jacques today or Ascendo or Don? LMAO!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

What, Israel is not doing enough? Name one Muslim country that would take Jews into their hospitals?!?

In Israel, doctors quietly treat injured Syrians
Christian Science Monitor
Ben Lynfield 3 hours ago

Israel, which has never been reticent about publicizing its rescue missions when disaster strikes in far-flung corners of the globe, is being unusually discreet about its aid to victims of the fighting in neighboring Syria.

For the past four months, doctors in the Jewish state have been quietly offering medical treatment to a small number of Syrians, even as the government and army push to limit the scope of Israeli assistance.

So far, Israeli doctors have treated about 100 Syrians, according to local press reports. Of those, 33 have been here in Ziv Hospital, which receives patients referred from a new army medical facility at the Syrian border, according to hospital director Oscar Embon. The army declined to respond to a query on how many people have been treated at its facility.

"This is a very cruel war," Dr. Embon says. "It is, however, a source of satisfaction and pride that we can realize the values of our profession to cross borders, be humanistic, treat those in need, and help others."

Given the magnitude of the tragedy next door, however, and its impact on neighboring Jordan, Turkey, and Lebanon, some here believe Israel is not doing enough to assist injured Syrians or offer refuge to the country's massive refugee population.
http://news.yahoo.com/israel-doctors-quietly-...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Yup, logic it is. If you're not on Zimmerman's side, you're a coward.
And, rogue-kind change of subject, if you don't like nuclear bombs, you're a nuclear bomb bigot.
You are cowards because you will not address the issue, "what gave Trayvon the right to assault Zimmerman?"!!!

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
You are cowards because you will not address the issue, "what gave Trayvon the right to assault Zimmerman?"!!!
There is no evidence that Trayvon instigated an assault save for Zimmerman's uncorroborated, inconsistent, and self-serving testimony. Zimmerman is also a proven liar who attempted to deceive the court concerning his finances.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I know how you like to dance around the subject. I made a clear statement that I was talking about the law in general. Would you like to deny that? Might as well, huh?
After the fact of comeuppance, loser. You're FOS.

You made clear you are in denial after getting your ass kicked. So when you spoke of Zimmerman you were really referring to George's evil twin brother? And when you copied Hussein & Webber's commentary on FLORIDA LAW you were "talking about the law in general"? You were not talking about the Zimmerman case in Florida but the Zimmerman case in the State of General? Too funny.

Ha ha ha ha ha.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha ha.
What a riot.
Sorry.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>PLEASE READ THIS!
It is so incredulous that an illegal-alien could be our President that we reject the thought immediately. To think our faithful government agencies such as the CIA, FBI, Congress, etc. would allow such a thing is outright preposterous. But please know that is exactly what has occurred. There are very few people you can trust. FOX, NPR, the major networks and the mass-media are controlled by a very sinister worldwide secret society. BIG BROTHER is watching and even knows which brand of toiletpaper you buy.
Perhaps about 1940 the Jews in Germany could have still revolted and prevented much of the holocaust but they like us now were so sure all would be well there just went to the slaughter like dumb sheep. The question is this "why are we not descending on Washington, D.C. with torches & pitchforks and pulling this monster out of the Whitehouse by the ear?"
I don't think we want to believe such a scenario could happen here in the good old U.S. of A. Guess what? Things are going to happen fast very soon so at a minimum I am begging you to ask Jesus into your heart before it is too late. My poverty and personality is not the issue. We each need a new life in Christ. Just say these words or similar: Jesus I know I am a sinner unworthy of your kingdom. Thank you Lord for dying for my salvation. I am sorry for my sins and pray for you to come into my heart and take over my life. In Jesus' name, Amen. Now seek out a fellow Christian and confess the prayer you made so you can get the support and encouragement needed for the coming days. Thank you and may God bless you for your faithfulness.
Re: "It is so incredulous that an illegal-alien could be our President that we reject the thought immediately. To think our faithful government agencies such as the CIA, FBI, Congress, etc. would allow such a thing is outright preposterous. But please know that is exactly what has occurred."

Answer: No, it hasn't.

For Obama to have been born in a foreign country:

(1) Obama’s relatives would have had to have been rich enough (and they weren’t. In 1961 Obama’s grandfather was a furniture salesman, and his grandmother was a low-level employee in a bank, and his father went from Kenya to Hawaii on a free flight) and dumb enough to send their daughter at high risk of stillbirth to a foreign country to give birth—-—despite there being fine hospitals in Hawaii;

(2) Obama’s mother would have had to have traveled overseas ALONE (since WND has proven with a FOI Act request that Obama senior stayed in Hawaii throughout 1961) and somehow got Obama back to the USA without getting him entered on her US passport or getting a visa for him (which would have had to have been applied for in a US consulate in that country and the records would still exist);

(3) got the officials in Hawaii to record his birth in Hawaii despite (as birthers claim) his being born in another country and somehow got the teacher who wrote home to her father, named Stanley, about the birth in Hawaii of a child to a woman named Stanley to lie (and since the woman’s father’s name really was Stanley, she would have had to have found one of the very few women with fathers of that name to do it).

If you sincerely believe that Obama could have been born in a foreign country, then you could answer all three points. For Obama to have been born in a foreign country, all three would have had to have happened.

So, the question is, what are the chances that all three happened?

Re: "FOX, NPR, the major networks and the mass-media are controlled by a very sinister worldwide secret society."

Sure they are. And the National Review too?

http://www.nationalreview.com/content/conspir...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
The prosecution has rested.
The defense is now in the process of arguing for an acquittal and a directed verdict by the jury.
This is protocol, meaning this is what happens routinely in these type of cases.
The judge can deny this request, and the trial will move forward.
It is not over.
``````````

AL says:
O'Mara is going through cases of "acquittal!

ASKING for a 'JOA'... Judgement of Acquittal

BUT the pre-planned MEETING of riot controllers haven't MET yet!
``````````

Community briefing on the Trayvon Martin trial
(Miami-Dade County, FL)– The Miami-Dade County Community Relations Board (CRB) and the Miami-Dade Youth Commission will brief the community regarding legal issues in the trial of George Zimmerman for the killing of Miami-Dade teenager Trayvon Martin. Information will also be shared about activities being planned around Miami-Dade county both before and after a verdict is announced. The briefing will take place Tuesday, July 9, 2013 from 6 to 8 p.m. at the North Dade Regional Library, 2455 N.W. 183rd Street, Miami, FL 33145.

http://www.co.miami-dade.fl.us/district06/adv...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 143,221 - 143,240 of167,426
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

90 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min dem 1,032,797
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min ritedownthemiddle 42,946
Abby 4-17 5 min Sublime1 22
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 min RACE 96,035
Amy 4-17 8 min Kuuipo 16
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 14 min STEFANO COLONNA 65,005
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 24 min boundary painter 4,024
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance