BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
143,181 - 143,200 of 175,066 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
ABC News is not the jury. I'll wait for the jury verdict and accept the rule of law, unlike birfoons.
But what if the judge dismisses the case on Monday? I am not saying she will or won't but she could. Will you riot with the rest of the Libtards. Conservatives never riot!

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Israelis did not care, why where those people punished? The PM lost his job!!!
Yes, I know all about the USS Liberty. Certainly a lot more than you do. You have no concept of combat and the fog of war. How does it feel to be an ignoramus?
Rouge the people who were on the Liberty mantian to this day that Israel knew that they were attacking a American Ship. If you think they are wrong i suggest you cantact the http://usslibertyveterans.org/index.html

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
ABC News is not the jury. I'll wait for the jury verdict and accept the rule of law, unlike birfoons.
Wazz da matta, ABC News is a George Soros approved source?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue, why do you mention Trayvon in your reply to Mr. Liars. He has made it clear that he was not referring to the Zimmerman case. He has flip-flopped once more and is yet again concerned with the "law in general" (though quoting Florida statute) despite that Florida law pertains to the State of Florida and not the State of General.
<quoted text>
Why do you feel the need to lie, toesap? The only one who has flip-flopped has been you while throwing one of your many tantrums. You seem to do that on a daily basis. Such a dweeb.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT a 'vigilante'!!!
Refer to Post #162853
PLUS ...
Prosecution IS DONE!
Can NOT present ANYMORE evidence!
Defense will USE lots of prosecution witness testimony!
Prosecution rested its case? That's news?

Last time I checked, every prosecution rests its case, eventually.

And the prosecution can use defense witness testimony.

Duh!

I'll wait to see what the jury rules.(Just like I waited to see how the American People would decide the 2008 and 2012 elections.)

It's called the rule of law.

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Not one Dufus has explained why a statutory crime is necessary to constitute sufficient harassment for an alleged attack for which there is no corroborating evidence. Not one Dufus has explained why a harassing vigilante's reckless actions should not be considered provocation engendering culpability for manslaughter.
What Dufuses they are. Or is it Dufi?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Not one Dufus has explained why a statutory crime is necessary to constitute sufficient harassment for an alleged attack for which there is no corroborating evidence. Not one Dufus has explained why a harassing vigilante's reckless actions should not be considered provocation engendering culpability for manslaughter.
Pardon. Did Trayvon have a broken nose? Cuts on the back of his head? Have a wet back with grass clippings on it?
Now, just how did Zimmerman harass Trayvon and what evidence do you have that he did?
It is not against the law to follow someone while talking to police on his cell phone while Trayvon talked to his ghetto Ho on his cell phone!

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you feel the need to lie, toesap? The only one who has flip-flopped has been you while throwing one of your many tantrums. You seem to do that on a daily basis. Such a dweeb.
Really? The conversation between wojar and Rogue was not Zimmerman because Romper can't get his head out of his arse? What a sorry sod.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue, why do you mention Trayvon in your reply to Mr. Liars. He has made it clear that he was not referring to the Zimmerman case. He has flip-flopped once more and is yet again concerned with the "law in general" (though quoting Florida statute) despite that Florida law pertains to the State of Florida and not the State of General.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Rouge the people who were on the Liberty mantian to this day that Israel knew that they were attacking a American Ship. If you think they are wrong i suggest you cantact the http://usslibertyveterans.org/index.html
The USS Liberty was in a war zone and it was painted grey to minimize it being seen in most weather conditions. Only combat ships are painted that grey color and war ships are armed with ..... anti-aircraft weapons.
You will always find a few people who get upset that their buddies were killed or wounded and have to blame it on someone.
By the way, did the Japanese inform us before they attacked us? You don't warn your enemy you are about to attack!
Are you familiar with the two Army Blackhawks that were shot down over Iraq by two USAF F-15s killing 26 people?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1994_Black_Hawk_...
Did anyone get punished? The AWAC commander should have been convicted as he knew that they were in the area but did not tell the F-15s.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

By the way, it was LBJ that put lightly armed ships into harms way. The USS Liberty was in 1967 and the USS Pueblo was in 1968 and was one of the incidents which ruined his reelection attempt.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pardon. Did Trayvon have a broken nose? Cuts on the back of his head? Have a wet back with grass clippings on it?
Now, just how did Zimmerman harass Trayvon and what evidence do you have that he did?
It is not against the law to follow someone while talking to police on his cell phone while Trayvon talked to his ghetto Ho on his cell phone!
Did Zimmerman have a broken nose? Where is the x-ray?

Right, Zimmerman didn't want anyone to see he didn't have a broken nose.

You don't have to break the law to be considered as provocateur. Jagoff.

And you don't have to be talking to the Pope on your cell phone to be harassed, Jagoff.

[QUOTE who="wojar"}
<quoted text>
Not one Dufus has explained why a statutory crime is necessary to constitute sufficient harassment for an alleged attack for which there is no corroborating evidence.

Not one Dufus has explained why a harassing vigilante's reckless actions should not be considered provocation engendering culpability for manslaughter.

[/QUOTE]

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Jacques,
I think President Obama is absolutely furious over the ouster of Mohammed Morsi by the Egyptian military.
Absolutely positively furious.
What else can he be? He can't be happy about it.
I hope Egypt get's their act together. But that will depend on the Muslim Brotherhood, good or bad.
I don't know, I think it's up in the air right now.
One thing for sure though, and that is Morsi now has been relegated to the rubbish bin of history.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

BOYS IN THE HOODIES
THE WITNESS ZIMMERMAN PROSECUTORS DIDN'T CALL
Exclusive: Jack Cashill notes woman who milked media early on wasn't put on stand

What was most intriguing, at least from the perspective of how the media corrupted this case, was the State’s failure to call Witness No. 5, Mary Cutcher, the most visible and outspoken of all the eyewitnesses.

The State did call her roommate, a blonde Colombian named Selma Mora. As Mora admitted, she and Cutcher did not see anything until after the shot was fired.

When Mora did look out, she saw Zimmerman on top of Martin.

This revelation may have fired up the uninformed, but it only confirmed what Zimmerman told the Sanford PD that first night about the sequence of events.

“At this point,” Zimmerman said about the moment after the shot was fired,“I slid out from underneath him and got on top of the suspect holding his hands away from his body.”

Zimmerman never said otherwise. What made Mora’s testimony worth discussing is not what she said, but that the State chose her to say it.

The prosecution did not call Cutcher.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/the-witness-zimmer...

RichardMcCarthy a day ago
I narrowly escaped prison and divorce due to arrest and trial based on a lie and misunderstandings. The treatment given to Zimmerman is so similar that it upsets me.

seeingeye @ RichardMcCarthy 3 hours ago
This could happen to any law-abiding citizen....for just doing the right thing.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
I think President Obama is absolutely furious over the ouster of Mohammed Morsi by the Egyptian military.
Absolutely positively furious.
What else can he be? He can't be happy about it.
Have a great fantasy imagining the internal mental state of the President of the United States.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? The conversation between wojar and Rogue was not Zimmerman because Romper can't get his head out of his arse? What a sorry sod.
<quoted text>
Still lacking a pair, huh? If you don't have them by now then you never will. LMAO! BTW, your post makes no sense at all. LMAO!

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

American Lady wrote:
I narrowly escaped prison and divorce due to arrest and trial based on a lie and misunderstandings. The treatment given to Zimmerman is so similar that it upsets me.
seeingeye @ RichardMcCarthy 3 hours ago
This could happen to any law-abiding citizen....for just doing the right thing.
Hunting down and killing an innocent kid is the right thing?

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Still lacking a pair, huh? If you don't have them by now then you never will. LMAO! BTW, your post makes no sense at all. LMAO!
Wowee Zowee, a schizophrenic decides to change the subject after getting his arse kicked and that means "lacking a pair".

Priceless!
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
No sense? Not to a schizophrenic.

Should I draw a map for you?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>
But Martin was the initial aggressor!!!
And you still have not explained what Zimmerman did that gave Martin the right to assault him?
Zimmerman called the cops and was talking to
them on his cell phone. He should have just waited
for them to get there. He followed Martin and bothered him.
It wasn't his business. What was he doing carrying a loaded
gun?

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The USS Liberty was in a war zone and it was painted grey to minimize it being seen in most weather conditions. Only combat ships are painted that grey color and war ships are armed with ..... anti-aircraft weapons.
You will always find a few people who get upset that their buddies were killed or wounded and have to blame it on someone.
By the way, did the Japanese inform us before they attacked us? You don't warn your enemy you are about to attack!
Are you familiar with the two Army Blackhawks that were shot down over Iraq by two USAF F-15s killing 26 people?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1994_Black_Hawk_...
Did anyone get punished? The AWAC commander should have been convicted as he knew that they were in the area but did not tell the F-15s.
In a way Japan was going to warn us that something was going to happen.
The Japanese intend to break off negotiations (they did not intend to issue a formal declaration of war) at 1 pm Washington time, 30 minutes before the attack. However, the typist for the Japanese ambassador is slow, and cannot decode the 14th part fast enough. A final attempt to warn Pearl Harbor is stymied by poor atmospherics and bungling when the telegram is not marked urgent; it will be received by Pearl Harbor after the attack. The incoming Japanese fighter pilots are pleasantly surprised when there isn't even any anti-aircraft fire as they approach the base. As a result, the squadron leader radios in the code phrase marking that complete surprise for the attack has been achieved: "Tora, Tora, Tora.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Wowee Zowee, a schizophrenic decides to change the subject after getting his arse kicked and that means "lacking a pair".
Priceless!
<quoted text>
Priceless? Not hardly. What is priceless is watching you squirm and twist, trying your best to find a way out of being clown-stomped. You're not making any progress, you sweet, gay, black, polish fella. LMAO! pol-a-groid

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Grey Ghost 1,083,051
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 15 min TW_sugar_daddio 24
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 25 min Jeez 45,867
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr truth slayer 1,866
Six-year-old girl watches in horror as police '... 6 hr hands on AR 7
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 8 hr raphael 3,841
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 hr HughBe 68,430
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 15 hr Sublime1 97,573
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search