BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#162854 Jul 6, 2013
ABC Chief Legal Affairs Anchor and Mediaite founder Dan Abrams told Good Morning America on Saturday that the prosecution in the Zimmerman trial had failed to make its case for convicting George Zimmerman beyond a reasonable doubt, and that the jury had little legal basis to anything but acquit.

“The prosecution’s case is now in,” Abrams said.“They’ve presented all of their evidence. I do not see how the jury, as a legal matter, convicts of either second degree murder or manslaughter.”

Watch the exchange here
VIDEO:
via ABC:

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/abcs-dan-abrams-pr...

scoggin 21 minutes ago
Given this guy's CV, I would have expected him to be on Martin's side. I guess not all libturds are dumb and blind.

Creepy_Ass_Cracka 2 hours ago
Al Sharpton is looking like the downstairs resident of a two-story outhouse right about now

shadetree56 10 hours ago
the state rested with nothing. In fact the state witnesses HELPED the defense. No malice or intent was proven. Why the judge did'nt put this dead-dog case out of it's misery we'll never know.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#162855 Jul 6, 2013
O’Mara Presser On First Day of Zimmerman Defense 7/5/13

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/07/0...

60 Responses to it.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#162856 Jul 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not one Libtard has explained what crime Zimmerman committed before Trayvon attacked him. What COWARDS they are!!!
Not one Dufus has explained why a statutory crime is necessary to constitute sufficient harassment for an alleged attack for which there is no corroborating evidence. Not one Dufus has explained why a harassing vigilante's reckless actions should not be considered provocation engendering culpability for manslaughter.

What Dufuses they are. Or is it Dufi?

RationalState

#162857 Jul 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
O’Mara Presser On First Day of Zimmerman Defense 7/5/13
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/07/0...
60 Responses to it.
Wowee Zowee. And what significance of those 60 blog responses? ZERO.

Typical "birfoon-patriot", obsessed with the irrelevant.

BirfoonLady: "Oh me oh my! Sixty responses to a fringe blog" in a country of hundreds of millions in a world of billions.

60? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

RationalState

#162858 Jul 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
ABC Chief Legal Affairs Anchor and Mediaite founder Dan Abrams told Good Morning America on Saturday that the prosecution in the Zimmerman trial had failed to make its case for convicting George Zimmerman beyond a reasonable doubt, and that the jury had little legal basis to anything but acquit.
“The prosecution’s case is now in,” Abrams said.“They’ve presented all of their evidence. I do not see how the jury, as a legal matter, convicts of either second degree murder or manslaughter.”
Watch the exchange here
VIDEO:
via ABC:
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/abcs-dan-abrams-pr...
scoggin 21 minutes ago
Given this guy's CV, I would have expected him to be on Martin's side. I guess not all libturds are dumb and blind.
Creepy_Ass_Cracka 2 hours ago
Al Sharpton is looking like the downstairs resident of a two-story outhouse right about now
shadetree56 10 hours ago
the state rested with nothing. In fact the state witnesses HELPED the defense. No malice or intent was proven. Why the judge did'nt put this dead-dog case out of it's misery we'll never know.
ABC News is not the jury. I'll wait for the jury verdict and accept the rule of law, unlike birfoons.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#162859 Jul 6, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Not one Dufus has explained why a statutory crime is necessary to constitute sufficient harassment for an alleged attack for which there is no corroborating evidence. Not one Dufus has explained why a harassing vigilante's reckless actions should not be considered provocation engendering culpability for manslaughter.
NOT a 'vigilante'!!!
Refer to Post #162853

PLUS ...
Prosecution IS DONE!
Can NOT present ANYMORE evidence!

Defense will USE lots of prosecution witness testimony!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#162860 Jul 6, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Liars invoked the provision of 776.041 which refers to justification under 776.013, aka, "Stand-Your-Ground". But now Mr. Liars has flip-flopped again and his comments are no longer concerned with the Zimmerman case and not relevant to the conversation with Rogue, in re Zimmerman, which he horned in on.
Grow up and make up your mind, and do try to figure out what "on-point" means.
<quoted text>
My comments never were in regards to the Zimmerman case. You're dense, my boy! You got stomped and can't admit it. What a "man" you are! LMAO!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#162861 Jul 6, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
"Ah," but the law does expect sufficient credible evidence to support prima facie showing. Serious injuries are accepted. A scratch and a bump are not sufficient.
Duh!
<quoted text>
Nope, you is wrong.
• In Winter Springs, Owen Eugene Whitlock came home on Christmas Eve 2009 to find his daughter's boyfriend, Jose Ramirez, angrily stalking up his driveway, flexing his muscles and swinging his fists. Whitlock stood his ground and fired a fatal shot. He was not charged.
http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/cri...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#162862 Jul 6, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Wowee Zowee. And what significance of those 60 blog responses? ZERO.
Typical "birfoon-patriot", obsessed with the irrelevant.
BirfoonLady: "Oh me oh my! Sixty responses to a fringe blog" in a country of hundreds of millions in a world of billions.
60? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
60? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!...said woo woo the 'dumchit'...

Sometimes ONE ...
is BETTER than millions.
More truthful and to the point!

You have made MANY on here that are WORTHLESS!

:)

Location hidden

#162863 Jul 6, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
ABC News is not the jury. I'll wait for the jury verdict and accept the rule of law, unlike birfoons.
But what if the judge dismisses the case on Monday? I am not saying she will or won't but she could. Will you riot with the rest of the Libtards. Conservatives never riot!

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#162864 Jul 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Israelis did not care, why where those people punished? The PM lost his job!!!
Yes, I know all about the USS Liberty. Certainly a lot more than you do. You have no concept of combat and the fog of war. How does it feel to be an ignoramus?
Rouge the people who were on the Liberty mantian to this day that Israel knew that they were attacking a American Ship. If you think they are wrong i suggest you cantact the http://usslibertyveterans.org/index.html

Location hidden

#162865 Jul 6, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Wazz da matta, ABC News is a George Soros approved source?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#162866 Jul 6, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue, why do you mention Trayvon in your reply to Mr. Liars. He has made it clear that he was not referring to the Zimmerman case. He has flip-flopped once more and is yet again concerned with the "law in general" (though quoting Florida statute) despite that Florida law pertains to the State of Florida and not the State of General.
<quoted text>
Why do you feel the need to lie, toesap? The only one who has flip-flopped has been you while throwing one of your many tantrums. You seem to do that on a daily basis. Such a dweeb.

RationalState

#162867 Jul 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT a 'vigilante'!!!
Refer to Post #162853
PLUS ...
Prosecution IS DONE!
Can NOT present ANYMORE evidence!
Defense will USE lots of prosecution witness testimony!
Prosecution rested its case? That's news?

Last time I checked, every prosecution rests its case, eventually.

And the prosecution can use defense witness testimony.

Duh!

I'll wait to see what the jury rules.(Just like I waited to see how the American People would decide the 2008 and 2012 elections.)

It's called the rule of law.

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>

Location hidden

#162868 Jul 6, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Pardon. Did Trayvon have a broken nose? Cuts on the back of his head? Have a wet back with grass clippings on it?
Now, just how did Zimmerman harass Trayvon and what evidence do you have that he did?
It is not against the law to follow someone while talking to police on his cell phone while Trayvon talked to his ghetto Ho on his cell phone!

RationalState

#162869 Jul 6, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you feel the need to lie, toesap? The only one who has flip-flopped has been you while throwing one of your many tantrums. You seem to do that on a daily basis. Such a dweeb.
Really? The conversation between wojar and Rogue was not Zimmerman because Romper can't get his head out of his arse? What a sorry sod.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue, why do you mention Trayvon in your reply to Mr. Liars. He has made it clear that he was not referring to the Zimmerman case. He has flip-flopped once more and is yet again concerned with the "law in general" (though quoting Florida statute) despite that Florida law pertains to the State of Florida and not the State of General.

Location hidden

#162871 Jul 6, 2013
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Rouge the people who were on the Liberty mantian to this day that Israel knew that they were attacking a American Ship. If you think they are wrong i suggest you cantact the http://usslibertyveterans.org/index.html
The USS Liberty was in a war zone and it was painted grey to minimize it being seen in most weather conditions. Only combat ships are painted that grey color and war ships are armed with ..... anti-aircraft weapons.
You will always find a few people who get upset that their buddies were killed or wounded and have to blame it on someone.
By the way, did the Japanese inform us before they attacked us? You don't warn your enemy you are about to attack!
Are you familiar with the two Army Blackhawks that were shot down over Iraq by two USAF F-15s killing 26 people?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1994_Black_Hawk_...
Did anyone get punished? The AWAC commander should have been convicted as he knew that they were in the area but did not tell the F-15s.

Location hidden

#162873 Jul 6, 2013
By the way, it was LBJ that put lightly armed ships into harms way. The USS Liberty was in 1967 and the USS Pueblo was in 1968 and was one of the incidents which ruined his reelection attempt.

RationalState

#162874 Jul 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pardon. Did Trayvon have a broken nose? Cuts on the back of his head? Have a wet back with grass clippings on it?
Now, just how did Zimmerman harass Trayvon and what evidence do you have that he did?
It is not against the law to follow someone while talking to police on his cell phone while Trayvon talked to his ghetto Ho on his cell phone!
Did Zimmerman have a broken nose? Where is the x-ray?

Right, Zimmerman didn't want anyone to see he didn't have a broken nose.

You don't have to break the law to be considered as provocateur. Jagoff.

And you don't have to be talking to the Pope on your cell phone to be harassed, Jagoff.

[QUOTE who="wojar"}
<quoted text>
Not one Dufus has explained why a statutory crime is necessary to constitute sufficient harassment for an alleged attack for which there is no corroborating evidence.

Not one Dufus has explained why a harassing vigilante's reckless actions should not be considered provocation engendering culpability for manslaughter.

[/QUOTE]

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#162875 Jul 6, 2013
Jacques,
I think President Obama is absolutely furious over the ouster of Mohammed Morsi by the Egyptian military.
Absolutely positively furious.
What else can he be? He can't be happy about it.
I hope Egypt get's their act together. But that will depend on the Muslim Brotherhood, good or bad.
I don't know, I think it's up in the air right now.
One thing for sure though, and that is Morsi now has been relegated to the rubbish bin of history.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min DBWriter 1,114,649
Abia State University, Direct entry admission c... 16 min prof vicktor 1
Abby 9-30 19 min edogxxx 2
Amy 9-30 22 min edogxxx 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 50 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,544
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 69,461
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 46,971
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 98,321
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]