BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 194418 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#162944 Jul 7, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
There goes the famed trigger. Out of ammo, out of intelligent argumentation, out of brains, to put simply, the lid blows off and we are privy to : "arse, tweeener. lil gay (more projections), black,(meant as an insult), polish fella (aslo meant as an insult) lil tweener, toesap (an LRS original)- has a toe fetish)".
How it must suck to HAVE to use filth when out of gray matter.
how it must suck, how it must suck, how it must suck, how it must suck. Sounds like a genius, right? LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#162945 Jul 7, 2013
jackfish, what is MCC?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#162946 Jul 7, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
"Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel."
--Mark Twain
.
.
Get IT right ... pUnk!
**********
“Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
--Mark Twain
“Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official, save exactly to the degree in which he himself stands by the country. It is patriotic to support him insofar as he efficiently serves the country. It is unpatriotic not to oppose him to the exact extent that by inefficiency or otherwise he fails in his duty to stand by the country. In either event, it is unpatriotic not to tell the truth, whether about the president or anyone else.”
--Theodore Roosevelt
)8~D>
YOU get it right. Original quote, both referring to the flag and patriotism was first uttered by Englishman Samuel Johnson in 1775. Others just followed. Don't spar with me on those things, please. Takes nothing away from Mark Twain, great great writer and atheist.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#162947 Jul 7, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
jackfish, what is MCC?
Why don't you tell me? No sure you know. Anyhow, if I didn't know, I'd do a google search, DOH. Horse and buggy? LMAO LRS tm reg<d)

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#162948 Jul 7, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
"Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel."
--Mark Twain
.
.
Get IT right ... pUnk!
**********
“Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
--Mark Twain
“Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official, save exactly to the degree in which he himself stands by the country. It is patriotic to support him insofar as he efficiently serves the country. It is unpatriotic not to oppose him to the exact extent that by inefficiency or otherwise he fails in his duty to stand by the country. In either event, it is unpatriotic not to tell the truth, whether about the president or anyone else.”
--Theodore Roosevelt
)8~D>
Further enlightenment for Commie Pravda Lady :

The notion that a radical is one who hates his country is naïve and usually idiotic.

He is, more likely, one who likes his country more than the rest of us,

and is thus more disturbed than the rest of us when he sees it debauched.



--H. L. Mencken



There are some which teach insane citizenship, bastard citizenship, but that is all.

Patriotism! Yes, but patriotism is usually the refuge of the scoundrel.

He is the man who talks the loudest.



-- Mark Twain



Patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion

but the tranquil and steady dedication of a lifetime.



--Adlai E. Stevenson, Jr.

Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#162949 Jul 7, 2013
Why jackfish, dat beez yo Muslim Canadian Congress! LMAO!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#162950 Jul 7, 2013
Ha ha, stand up whoever fits this bill :

There are some which teach insane citizenship, bastard citizenship, but that is all.

Patriotism! Yes, but patriotism is usually the refuge of the scoundrel.

He is the man who talks the loudest.

-- Mark Twain

...as he slithers back under his rock.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#162951 Jul 7, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
how it must suck, how it must suck, how it must suck, how it must suck. Sounds like a genius, right? LMAO!
Yes, no one will repeat it often enough. How it must suck to be such a lowlife loud (dixit Twain) and ignorant boor.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#162952 Jul 7, 2013
Yep, I agree with Bill, if there is any rioting after the Geo. Zimmerman trial, I will blame Angela Corey, Gov. Rick Scott and Pres. Barack Obama.
Rogue

Seems like this would be all over conservative news/radio by now if it is factual. If it is, we can say "Thank You" to this woman {Angela Corey] for the riots that will certainly follow any finding of "Innocent" by the Zimmerman jury or by dismissal of the charges for her prosecutorial misconduct/perjury. Ironically Zimmerman identifies as "Hispanic" and Martin is obviously black. However, the price largely will be paid by white America in riots and mayhem as this will certainly follow an acquittal. Blacks will pay in terms of further prejudice (deserved in all too many cases) and additional stigmatization for those blacks who do NOT react unlawfully. The Hispanics will pay in terms of further prejudice at a point where the one thing Hispanics in America do not need is more controversy. The 2nd Amendment (and all patriotic Americans) have already taken a beating on this one.

None of this should have happened (IMHO) but it was evident to me from the get-go that the indictment (delayed, imperfect and cobbled together) was late in coming and obviously issued in a "Caligula-like" rush to judgement and under the threat of imminent civil disorder by the black community in Florida and all across the nation - whipped into a frenzy by the liberal-left media and any number of thoroughly bigoted so-called "leaders" within the black population.

Hell, let's all go to the local coliseum and - as a mob - and decide the fate of whomever is dragged out for judgement based on unproven, inflammatory and purposefully deceptive testimony! The bad news is that this already happens each and every day thru or various electronic media! Substitute "TV" for "coliseum" and we're no better than the last of the Romans and their damned thumbs!

Bill L.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#162953 Jul 7, 2013
This quote came from the Former Premier of the Czech Republic . Someone over there has it figured out. We have a lot of work to do.

"The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America . Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."

Vaclav Klaus

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#162954 Jul 7, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
jackfish, what is MCC?
Slug,

What does "across the pond" mean?

What is the Ottawa ghetto? You said it, please go on;

Where in France is Canada located?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#162955 Jul 7, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, I agree with Bill, if there is any rioting after the Geo. Zimmerman trial, I will blame Angela Corey, Gov. Rick Scott and Pres. Barack Obama.
Rogue
Seems like this would be all over conservative news/radio by now if it is factual. If it is, we can say "Thank You" to this woman {Angela Corey] for the riots that will certainly follow any finding of "Innocent" by the Zimmerman jury or by dismissal of the charges for her prosecutorial misconduct/perjury. Ironically Zimmerman identifies as "Hispanic" and Martin is obviously black. However, the price largely will be paid by white America in riots and mayhem as this will certainly follow an acquittal. Blacks will pay in terms of further prejudice (deserved in all too many cases) and additional stigmatization for those blacks who do NOT react unlawfully. The Hispanics will pay in terms of further prejudice at a point where the one thing Hispanics in America do not need is more controversy. The 2nd Amendment (and all patriotic Americans) have already taken a beating on this one.
None of this should have happened (IMHO) but it was evident to me from the get-go that the indictment (delayed, imperfect and cobbled together) was late in coming and obviously issued in a "Caligula-like" rush to judgement and under the threat of imminent civil disorder by the black community in Florida and all across the nation - whipped into a frenzy by the liberal-left media and any number of thoroughly bigoted so-called "leaders" within the black population.
Hell, let's all go to the local coliseum and - as a mob - and decide the fate of whomever is dragged out for judgement based on unproven, inflammatory and purposefully deceptive testimony! The bad news is that this already happens each and every day thru or various electronic media! Substitute "TV" for "coliseum" and we're no better than the last of the Romans and their damned thumbs!
Bill L.
Hmmm, when you started having doubts about Romney's victory, you hedged and wrote that if Obama won, it would be on account of fraud. Translation : Romney really won, did not lose by 6 million votes, no, he really won but everyone knows Obama won by fraudulent means.

Now for the Zimmerman trial. You're not feeling so sure any more. As I said before, if Zimmerman is found guilty, it will be because the jury will have been mostly women, mostly interracial, too many blacks and democrat. The judge, we will find out through no proof statement of yours, will turn out to be a liberal progressive democrat-appointed magistrate. You HOPE there will be riots if Zimmerman is found innocent, which to you is more and more a pipe dream, and therefore, the scare tactics to justify unruly black mobs.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#162956 Jul 7, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
Ha ha, stand up whoever fits this bill :
There are some which teach insane citizenship, bastard citizenship, but that is all.
Patriotism! Yes, but patriotism is usually the refuge of the scoundrel.
He is the man who talks the loudest.
-- Mark Twain
...as he slithers back under his rock.
Of course you have no idea what true patriotism is and you seem to think it is a cancer. True patriotism is not a refuge for anyone. It is a blessing! Something you will never understand.
John Kerry joined the Navy reserves only because he thought it would keep him out of Vietnam. Owl Gore joined the Army and his daddy got him a job in PR and he was sent to Vietnam only to make his daddy look good.
Oh, if you see any picture of Owl Gore in Vietnam, please note there is no magazine in his M-16. Why? Well, when you are in a base camp, only officers and senior NCOs are allowed to have loaded weapons!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#162957 Jul 7, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Slug,
What does "across the pond" mean?
What is the Ottawa ghetto? You said it, please go on;
Where in France is Canada located?
What, no reply about your MCC? LMAO Wait....wait, I hear it coming......HOW IT MUST SUCK! Why do you have sucking on your mind 24/7? LMAO!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#162958 Jul 7, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
If Obamacare is not a train-wreck, why is Obama illegally delaying implementation ?<quoted text>
Do you know what a "law" is? The Empoyer Mandate was part of Obamacare and THE LAW says the Employer Mandate starts on January 1, 2014. Now, what give Obama the authority to change ANY LAW???
What are you now Rogue, the ACA implementation police? Think Republicans will take legal action to collect the 4 billion dollar CBO estimated “tax” to be raised by the ACA from businesses next year? I doubt it, but what say you?

Of course that won’t stop them from holding hearings on the matter which is apparently what they’ve assumed they were sent to Washington to do.

The Law? Since when have Republicans gave a shit about the law?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#162959 Jul 7, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you now Rogue, the ACA implementation police? Think Republicans will take legal action to collect the 4 billion dollar CBO estimated “tax” to be raised by the ACA from businesses next year? I doubt it, but what say you?
Of course that won’t stop them from holding hearings on the matter which is apparently what they’ve assumed they were sent to Washington to do.
The Law? Since when have Republicans gave a shit about the law?
Funny you should mention taxes. Did you ever square up with Clownifornia? Or are you still mooching off them?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#162960 Jul 7, 2013
Oh jackfish, you do know that the need to be right is a sign of a vulgar mind, right? LMAO!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#162961 Jul 7, 2013
Listening to the NTSB's initial briefing and what we know. We know he was below his recommended approach speed of 137 knots. At FOUR second from impact either the pilot or copilot indicated the need to increase speed and the stick-shaker (stall warning)which would indicate he was well below 137 knots.* At 2.5 seconds from impact someone ordered a go around and the throttles were advanced.**

Now my comments.* Your approach speed is suppose to be stall speed PLUS 15% so if the approach speed was suppose to be 137 knots, they should expect a wing stall at 120 knots and the stick-shaker would activate around 125 knots!!!
Next ** turbibe engines have what is call spool-up speed (or turbine-lag). From idle to full power which would take about 7 to TEN seconds ..... and they were just 2.5 seconds from impact.
The pilots is low and slow and the engines at idle and at 2.5 second before impact.... the accident was inevitable.
Oh, as I am writing this a pundit is on Fox News saying the very same thing!
Now they have an idiot Fox News babe commenting STUPIDLY!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#162962 Jul 7, 2013
Yep, and the Libtards think Prof. Alan Dershowitz was stupid when he said Special Prosecutor was more than wrong, she was an idiot!!!

Dershowitz: Zimmerman Prosecutor Threatening to Sue Harvard for My Criticism
Tuesday, 05 Jun 2012 05:54 PM
By Alan Dershowitz

Alan M. Dershowitz’s Perspective: State Attorney Angela Corey, the prosecutor in the George Zimmerman case, recently called the Dean of Harvard Law School to complain about my criticism of some of her actions.

She was transferred to the Office of Communications and proceeded to engage in a 40-minute rant, during which she threatened to sue Harvard Law School, to try to get me disciplined by the Bar Association and to file charges against me for libel and slander.

State Attorney Angela Corey
(AP Photo) She said that because I work for Harvard and am identified as a professor she had the right to sue Harvard.

When the communications official explained to her that I have a right to express my opinion as “a matter of academic freedom,” and that Harvard has no control over what I say, she did not seem to understand.

She persisted in her nonstop whining, claiming that she is prohibited from responding to my attacks by the rules of professional responsibility — without mentioning that she has repeatedly held her own press conferences and made public statements throughout her career.

Her beef was that I criticized her for filing a misleading affidavit that willfully omitted all information about the injuries Zimmerman had sustained during the “struggle” it described. She denied that she had any obligation to include in the affidavit truthful material that was favorable to the defense.

She insisted that she is entitled to submit what, in effect, were half truths in an affidavit of probable cause, so long as she subsequently provides the defense with exculpatory evidence.

She should go back to law school, where she will learn that it is never appropriate to submit an affidavit that contains a half truth, because a half truth is regarded by the law as a lie, and anyone who submits an affidavit swears to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Before she submitted the probable cause affidavit, Corey was fully aware that Zimmerman had sustained serious injuries to the front and back of his head. The affidavit said that her investigators “reviewed” reports, statements and “photographs” that purportedly “detail[ed] the following.”

It then went on to describe “the struggle,” but it deliberately omitted all references to Zimmerman’s injuries which were clearly visible in the photographs she and her investigators reviewed.

That is Hamlet without the Prince!
Read more
Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/AlanDershowitz/Zimmerm...
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#162963 Jul 7, 2013
Know what jackfish said when he swam into the bank? DAM! HEE HEE HEE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Bluestater 1,262,851
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min litesong 54,339
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 19 min Go Blue Forever 100,269
Cincinnati campus police officer charged with m... 7 hr joey 2
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 8 hr Whiny1 6,254
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 11 hr Ariel Sharon 70,141
Amy 7-29-15 14 hr mrs gladys kravitz 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages