BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#162837 Jul 6, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe it or not, I am in agreement with you.
I would hope you do realize that the Republican party is made up of all phony baloney prostitutes for Wall Street which is the opposite of Christianity.
The lesser of two evils are STILL EVIL.
http://tinyurl.com/klcc7cs
I agree that the Country Club RINOs are in charge of the RNC but Obama is in charge of the DNC and he is in cotrol of Wall Street and the Banks.
When Obama became president there were TEN large banks in the US and now there are just SIX and they control 56-58% of all banking capital and I do not like that. But Obama does because he can control them better!!!
Pdamerica org

West Sayville, NY

#162838 Jul 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
If Trayvon was scared of him, why did he come around the back side of the building and confront Zimmerman? Zimmerman did not follow Trayvon when he ran behind the building and was returning to his car where he hopped to meet the police when Trayvon cut him off and then assaulted him.
There is no indication that Zimmerman hit Trayvon even once but there is evidence that Trayvon struck Zimmerman repeatedly. And there is the witness John that saw Trayvon on top of Zimmerman and said it was Zimmerman that was yelling for help.
Furthermore, the gun shot went through Trayvon's shirt, but the shirt was not in contact with his chest and that can only happen if Trayvon was leaning FORWARD!
To "Lie" on must know he was not telling the truth. Was it the college instructor who was lying? The instructor's class was on "self defence" and was not on Stand Your Ground.
When I got my CCP they mentioned Fl's SYG law. If Zimmerman wanted to shoot someone, why did he wait until he was almost unconsciousness before he pulled it out?
The paramedics at the scene testified that the head wound was very minor and did not require sutures.

His nose injuries were also very minor.

There is no corroboration that Trayvon was following and running after Zimmerman.

NONE!

Zimmerman is concocting a cockenbull story with Trayvon circling his car.

All Zimmerman had to do was drive away.

CASE CLOSED!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#162839 Jul 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that the Country Club RINOs are in charge of the RNC but Obama is in charge of the DNC and he is in cotrol of Wall Street and the Banks.
When Obama became president there were TEN large banks in the US and now there are just SIX and they control 56-58% of all banking capital and I do not like that. But Obama does because he can control them better!!!
Apparently somebody forgot to tell Wall Street and the banks who their daddy is. So now there are six large banks, with big bankers having even more concentrated power, and Obama is their daddy directing the show?

And of course, the debacle under Dubya had nothing to do with it. Dubya was just a stooge, a placeholder in waiting for the Manchurian grandmaster?

UR a riot.
Pdamerica org

West Sayville, NY

#162840 Jul 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And since Reagan there were many radio and TV stations and today SIX own everything.

One little tweak: You have it backwards. Wall Street and the Banks hold the power not Obama.

The DNC & RNC are one and the same.

Corporations owned them.

You do realize that Congress spends half of a year on phone calls for fundraising.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#162841 Jul 6, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
The paramedics at the scene testified that the head wound was very minor and did not require sutures.
There is no corroboration that Trayvon was following and running after Zimmerman.
NONE!
CASE CLOSED!
DOES THIS POLICE OFFICER’S TESTIMONY SERIOUSLY DAMAGE ZIMMERMAN PROSECUTION’S CASE FOR SECOND DEGREE MURDER?
When asked if Zimmerman showed any anger or animosity towards Martin when he talked about him, Officer Doris Singleton — the first person to extensively interview Zimmerman at the police station — testified,“no.” That “no” could prove problematic for the prosecution. Prosecutors must show that Zimmerman acted with ill will or a depraved mind in order to get a second-degree murder conviction.

Second degree murder in Florida is defined as follows:“The unlawful killing of a human being, when perpetrated by any act imminently dangerous to another and evincing a depraved mind regardless of human life, although without any premeditated design to effect the death of any particular individual, is murder in the second degree and constitutes a felony of the first degree, punishable by imprisonment for a term of years not exceeding life or as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.”

In redirect-examination, the prosecution came back and suggested that it is impossible for Singleton to see into Zimmerman’s mind and determine that he had no ill will toward Trayvon Martin.

Not backing down, the defense followed up yet again in recross-examination, asking Singleton, not to speculate, but to say whether there was any evidence to suggest that Zimmerman had a depraved mind or ill will on the night of the shooting. Once again, she said no.

VIDEO included of testimony
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/07/01/do...

Just because this is from the blaze doesn't mean it's one sided!
IT IS the truth of what she said!

Gonna snuggle & read a novel :)...
Pdamerica org

West Sayville, NY

#162842 Jul 6, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not the first time Zimmerman was caught lying. However, a hypothetical scenario wherein Z hit his head during a confrontation is not proof of Zimmerman's guilt. The verdict is up to the jury, and hopefully they will consider the entirety of the evidence according to law as per instructions from the court.
I personally think 2nd degree murder may be overreaching on the part of the prosecution. Manslaughter seems much more reasonable. Even if Zimmerman were justified in using deadly force **after the fact of his reckless misconduct** that resulted in the death of a child who was minding his own business, Z would still be culpable.
My extrapolation is his injuries were minor and not life threating to use a gun.

According to the woman doctor on the stand Zimmerman injuries were so very minor and is consistent with hitting his head one time on cement.

Maybe the punch to his nose caused him to fall.

The charge of 2nd degree is too harsh IMO.

Zimmerman lied too many times and it will come back to haunt him.

Thank You Hannity.

lol
Pdamerica org

West Sayville, NY

#162843 Jul 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
DOES THIS POLICE OFFICER’S TESTIMONY SERIOUSLY DAMAGE ZIMMERMAN PROSECUTION’S CASE FOR SECOND DEGREE MURDER?
When asked if Zimmerman showed any anger or animosity towards Martin when he talked about him, Officer Doris Singleton — the first person to extensively interview Zimmerman at the police station — testified,“no.” That “no” could prove problematic for the prosecution. Prosecutors must show that Zimmerman acted with ill will or a depraved mind in order to get a second-degree murder conviction.
Second degree murder in Florida is defined as follows:“The unlawful killing of a human being, when perpetrated by any act imminently dangerous to another and evincing a depraved mind regardless of human life, although without any premeditated design to effect the death of any particular individual, is murder in the second degree and constitutes a felony of the first degree, punishable by imprisonment for a term of years not exceeding life or as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.”
In redirect-examination, the prosecution came back and suggested that it is impossible for Singleton to see into Zimmerman’s mind and determine that he had no ill will toward Trayvon Martin.
Not backing down, the defense followed up yet again in recross-examination, asking Singleton, not to speculate, but to say whether there was any evidence to suggest that Zimmerman had a depraved mind or ill will on the night of the shooting. Once again, she said no.
I agree. The lead Detective was extremely favorable to Zimmerman.

Now, you do realize that the Sanford police department had prior bad conduct when investigating Blacks.

Have a good read AL.
Pdamerica org

West Sayville, NY

#162844 Jul 6, 2013
Gotta Go!

Got another party.

lol

RationalState

#162845 Jul 6, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
My extrapolation is his injuries were minor and not life threating to use a gun.
According to the woman doctor on the stand Zimmerman injuries were so very minor and is consistent with hitting his head one time on cement.
Maybe the punch to his nose caused him to fall.
The charge of 2nd degree is too harsh IMO.
Zimmerman lied too many times and it will come back to haunt him.
Thank You Hannity.
lol
I agree that Z's injuries were minor and insufficient to establish prima fascie evidence for self defense against a 2nd degree murder charge. But that is only one element and the prosecution has a long row to hoe in re 2nd degree murder, especially insofar as intent is concerned. Manslaughter would be much easier to prove but who knows where the prosecution is? Ultimately the jury will decide, and that is a crap shoot.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not the first time Zimmerman was caught lying. However, a hypothetical scenario wherein Z hit his head during a confrontation is not proof of Zimmerman's guilt. The verdict is up to the jury, and hopefully they will consider the entirety of the evidence according to law as per instructions from the court.
I personally think 2nd degree murder may be overreaching on the part of the prosecution. Manslaughter seems much more reasonable. Even if Zimmerman were justified in using deadly force **after the fact of his reckless misconduct** that resulted in the death of a child who was minding his own business, Z would still be culpable.

RationalState

#162846 Jul 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
If the jury were precluded from finding guilt for a lesser charge Z would probably walk. But no one knows what the jury will decide. Manslaughter is also on the table and an imperfect self defense claim, even if supported by evidence, is not a get out of jail card -- unless the jury sees it that way.

Location hidden

#162847 Jul 6, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
NONE!
CASE CLOSED!
Oh, he did not need stitches? Ergo he was NOT assaulted!!!
Did Trayvon have any nose injuries? All his injuries seem to be self inflicted by hitting Zimmerman!
Was there any evidence that Zimmerman ran after Trayvon? Again, is it a crime for anyone to follow anyone?!?
Oh, how did Trayvon get between Zimmerman and his car? Under Stand Your Groud, you do not have to drive away.
Again, what justified Trayvon's assault on Zimmerman? If it was a mutual fight, why did Trayvon have only in juries to his fists yet Zimmerman did NOT??? To "fight" both sides have to hit each other!!!
And you are a racist BIGOT!

Location hidden

#162848 Jul 6, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that Z's injuries were minor and insufficient to establish prima fascie evidence for self defense against a 2nd degree murder charge. But that is only one element and the prosecution has a long row to hoe in re 2nd degree murder, especially insofar as intent is concerned. Manslaughter would be much easier to prove but who knows where the prosecution is? Ultimately the jury will decide, and that is a crap shoot.
<quoted text>
Ah, but the law does not say you have to be seriously injured before you use deadly force. In fact you do not have to be injured in any way. All you have to do is " a reasonable fear of imminent peril of death or great bodily harm to himself". Should he have waited until he was knocked unconscious?
And the jury may not decide if the judge dismisses the case on Monday!!!

Location hidden

#162849 Jul 6, 2013
I got home today after three weeks on the road today so I went out to Walmart to pick some fresh veggies up. While there two teenage girls collided with each other in their "handicapped" cards and almost hit me. I asked them if they were handicapped and they said yes, giggled and took off like they were riding bumper cars. There was a third one on a handicapped cart too so I went to get the manager.
After a ten minute delay a supervisor came out and we talked and I pointed to where they had been so she started to walk that way. I walked parallel to her in a different aisle and I found them first with an adult. I asked the adult if she was with them and she said yes and I asked her if they were handicapped and she said 'no' so I asked her to tell the kids to get off the carts and she told me to tell them so I did and then she started to rag on me and that was when the manager.
Oh course they were all non-white people so the manager, who is also non-white, played it down. It is really sad that non-whites can get away with things us white people can not.
Oh, I took some video with my cell phone and will talk with the store manager on Monday! His employees should have corrected this long before.

Location hidden

#162850 Jul 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, he did not need stitches? Ergo he was NOT assaulted!!!
Did Trayvon have any nose injuries? All his injuries seem to be self inflicted by hitting Zimmerman!
Was there any evidence that Zimmerman ran after Trayvon? Again, is it a crime for anyone to follow anyone?!?
Oh, how did Trayvon get between Zimmerman and his car? Under Stand Your Groud, you do not have to drive away.
Again, what justified Trayvon's assault on Zimmerman? If it was a mutual fight, why did Trayvon have only in juries to his fists yet Zimmerman did NOT??? To "fight" both sides have to hit each other!!!
And you are a racist BIGOT!
Not one Libtard has explained what crime Zimmerman committed before Trayvon attacked him. What COWARDS they are!!!

RationalState

#162851 Jul 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, but the law does not say you have to be seriously injured before you use deadly force. In fact you do not have to be injured in any way. All you have to do is " a reasonable fear of imminent peril of death or great bodily harm to himself". Should he have waited until he was knocked unconscious?
"Ah," but the law does expect sufficient credible evidence to support prima facie showing. Serious injuries are accepted. A scratch and a bump are not sufficient.

Duh!
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>

RationalState

#162852 Jul 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, the judge already ruled the case will go forward.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#162853 Jul 6, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
Cut yours for space

Thanks, but it made me sleepy, on a 'rainy' evening. I'll wait and sleep tonight!
``````````

ZIMMERMAN COMPLAINED ABOUT SANFORD POLICE IN DEFENSE OF HOMELESS BLACK MAN
24 May 2012

We're learning today that just last year, at a public forum, George Zimmerman publicly testified against the Sanford police department in defense of a homeless black man. In other words, what we have here is more proof that the media narrative surrounding the shooting of Trayvon Martin might just end up being the most disgraced and failed media narrative since Duke-LaCrosse and the Tuscon murders.

Associated Press:
George Zimmerman accused the Sanford police department of corruption more than a year before he shot Trayvon Martin, saying at a public forum the agency covered up the beating of a black homeless man by the son of a white officer.

"I would just like to state that the law is written in black and white," Zimmerman said during a 90-second statement to city commissioners at a community forum. "It should not and cannot be enforced in the gray for those who are in the thin blue line."

The forum took place on Jan. 8, 2011,... viral on the Internet and then-Sanford Police Chief Brian Tooley was forced to retire. Tooley's department faced criticism for dragging its feet in arresting Justin Collison, the son of a police lieutenant.

The media narrative fail here is a triple shot. If Zimmerman is supposedly some kind of yee-haw law and order type eager to play racist cop, why in the world would he publicly accuse the Sanford police of corruption with a special emphasis on the Chief -- all in defense of a homeless black man beaten by the white son of a white Sanford police officer. It's not like someone threw a microphone in Zimmerman's face either. He proactively went to, attended, and spoke out at this meeting.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...

Zimmerman Complained About Sanford Police In 2011

The forum took place on Jan. 8, 2011, days after a video of the beating went viral on the Internet and then-Sanford Police Chief Brian Tooley was forced to retire. Tooley's department faced criticism for dragging its feet in arresting Justin Collison, the son of a police lieutenant.

"I'd like to know what action the commission is taking in order to repeal Mr. Tooley's pension," Zimmerman said to the commission. "I'm not asking you to repeal his pension; I believe he's already forfeited his pension by his illegal cover-up in corruption in what happened in his department."

Zimmerman's public comments could be important because the Martin family and supporters contend the neighborhood watch volunteer singled Martin out because he was black. Zimmerman has a Peruvian mother and a white father. His supporters have said he is not racist.

The Miami Herald first reported details from the January 2011 community forum Wednesday. The Associated Press obtained a copy of the tape from the meeting.

In the speech, Zimmerman said he witnessed "disgusting" behavior by officers when he was part of a ride-along program, though the agency said it did not know when, if ever, Zimmerman was in that program.

"The officer showed me his favorite hiding spots for taking naps. He explained to me he doesn't carry a long gun in his vehicle because in his words,`Anything that requires a long gun requires a lot of paperwork and you're gonna find me as far away from it.'"

Zimmerman also said the officer in question "took two lunch breaks and attended a going away party for one of his fellow officers."

Read more: http://www.970wfla.com/articles/local-news-12...

``````````
Not some 'vigilante' like the media and peeps are saying!
He IS a 'sincere and honest human being' with more CHARACTER than most on here!

More to come ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#162854 Jul 6, 2013
ABC Chief Legal Affairs Anchor and Mediaite founder Dan Abrams told Good Morning America on Saturday that the prosecution in the Zimmerman trial had failed to make its case for convicting George Zimmerman beyond a reasonable doubt, and that the jury had little legal basis to anything but acquit.

“The prosecution’s case is now in,” Abrams said.“They’ve presented all of their evidence. I do not see how the jury, as a legal matter, convicts of either second degree murder or manslaughter.”

Watch the exchange here
VIDEO:
via ABC:

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/abcs-dan-abrams-pr...

scoggin 21 minutes ago
Given this guy's CV, I would have expected him to be on Martin's side. I guess not all libturds are dumb and blind.

Creepy_Ass_Cracka 2 hours ago
Al Sharpton is looking like the downstairs resident of a two-story outhouse right about now

shadetree56 10 hours ago
the state rested with nothing. In fact the state witnesses HELPED the defense. No malice or intent was proven. Why the judge did'nt put this dead-dog case out of it's misery we'll never know.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#162855 Jul 6, 2013
O’Mara Presser On First Day of Zimmerman Defense 7/5/13

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/07/0...

60 Responses to it.

RationalState

#162856 Jul 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not one Libtard has explained what crime Zimmerman committed before Trayvon attacked him. What COWARDS they are!!!
Not one Dufus has explained why a statutory crime is necessary to constitute sufficient harassment for an alleged attack for which there is no corroborating evidence. Not one Dufus has explained why a harassing vigilante's reckless actions should not be considered provocation engendering culpability for manslaughter.

What Dufuses they are. Or is it Dufi?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 min JOEL 70,157
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 25 min KiMare 50,776
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr King Clutch 1,129,383
With apologies to "THE BEACH BOYS"! 3 hr Glen Fry 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr IBdaMann 47,596
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr Zap Brannigan 98,564
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 7 hr stupid amerikan 139

High Wind Warning for Cook County was issued at October 31 at 3:39AM CDT

Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]