BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#162797 Jul 6, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's "we"? You? You think you represent the majority of American citizens? Not so. And were it so, it would be most alarming.
We? Every true American that bleeds red, white and blue. Islamists are not wanted here. Sorry. You can leave with them, if you like. A perverted ideology followed by a bunch of morons from the middle ages is not welcome here. Oh, and canadian dropouts aren't welcome either. LMAO! You poor flunkie!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#162798 Jul 6, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
toejuice, why don't you post the section that explains very clearly how the initial aggressor can end up being the one claiming self-defense? Got a pair tuna boy? LMAO! Poor, lil toejuice is mad because he doesn't like the way the law was written! LMAO! You poor lil loser.
You mean the part that specifies how the initial aggressor can avail himself under justifications under preceding sections? Geez, I don't see where 776.041 negates case law under 776.012 or where 776.013 ("stand-your-ground" ) is available as a defense after defendant has WAIVED his right to defense under 776.013.

Duh!

According to play law "justification described in the preceding sections" really means "justification stripped of all statutory and case law limitations per the preceding sections."

The real world doesn't operate according to play law.

What this means, Dufus, is that if the court holds 776.012 defense unavailable to initial aggressor, then initial aggressor must rely on 776.013.

So please explain Dufus, how Zimmerman under 776.041 can claim justification under 776.013 after he has waived his right to 'SYG' defense under 776.013?

Why don't you post that imaginary part of the statute.

Good luck.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Dufus, there is no "first punch" rule required to establish provocation. Maybe that's how it works in middle school, but not under Florida law.
<quoted text>
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#162799 Jul 6, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the part that specifies how the initial aggressor can avail himself under justifications under preceding sections? Geez, I don't see where 776.041 negates case law under 776.012 or where 776.013 ("stand-your-ground" ) is available as a defense after defendant has WAIVED his right to defense under 776.013.
Duh!
According to play law "justification described in the preceding sections" really means "justification stripped of all statutory and case law limitations per the preceding sections."
What this means, Dufus, is that if the court holds 776.012 defense unavailable to initial aggressor, then initial aggressor must rely on 776.013.
So please explain Dufus, how Zimmerman under 776.041 can claim justification under 776.013 after he has waived his right to 'SYG' defense under 776.013?
Good luck.
<quoted text>
Moronic midget, how many times must you be told something before you pick up on its meaning? Too damn many! What an idiot you are toejuice. 100% certified idiot! You were pawned off as a blem, weren't you? LMAO! pantywaste

RationalState

#162800 Jul 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree L.
There needs to be MASSIVE deportation of them from OUR Country and borders CLOSED!
Along WITH all their sympathizers!
LOOK at THIS:
Obama: Islam is Part of the Fabric of Our Nation
President Obama released a statement today marking the start of Ramadan. The president said Ramadan “reminds us that Islam is part of the fabric of our nation.”
Following, is the president’s statement:
“On behalf of the American people, Michelle and I extend our warmest wishes to Muslim Americans and Muslims around the world at the start of Ramadan. For Muslims, Ramadan is a time of fasting, prayer, and reflection; a time of joy and celebration. It’s a time to cherish family, friends, and neighbors, and to help those in need.
http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stor...
he NEEDS to GO with them!
37% of Muslims in the US are natural born citizens. Maybe they should move to Danville, KY.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#162801 Jul 6, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
37% of Muslims in the US are natural born citizens. Maybe they should move to Danville, KY.
They'll be gone before long!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#162802 Jul 6, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
We? Every true American that bleeds red, white and blue. Islamists are not wanted here. Sorry. You can leave with them, if you like. A perverted ideology followed by a bunch of morons from the middle ages is not welcome here. Oh, and canadian dropouts aren't welcome either. LMAO! You poor flunkie!
Sorry, but most Americans who bleed red, white and blue are patriotic and honest. Unlike you, they are not birthers. Unlike you, they are not xenophobic, haters, racists and traitors. Unlike you, they respect the hallowed constitution
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#162803 Jul 6, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but most Americans who bleed red, white and blue are patriotic and honest. Unlike you, they are not birthers. Unlike you, they are not xenophobic, haters, racists and traitors. Unlike you, they respect the hallowed constitution
And unlike you, I'm an American citizen! Lap it up, pantywaste.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#162804 Jul 6, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Oh now puss boy, don't get your panties too wadded up! You know how that causes you to throw tantrums. LMAO, the lil boy who is afraid to come by the office is calling someone else "not masculine"? LMAO! You've had the address for about a year now. We'll just assume you won't be showing up! pantywaste
Address? Again your ignorance is showing. I did mention two specific places I could be found and the tru Puss boi ran and hid under his bed
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#162805 Jul 6, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>They'll be gone before long!
Because Romper is going to clean house!(Now THAT is funny)

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#162806 Jul 6, 2013
Jacques,
Although critics claim it depicts the reality of urban blight, rap is an ugly, I hesitate to say, art form.
Music is the most abstract of all the arts, but rap to me is akin to vandalism and graffiti and that which offers little more than despair to the listener.
It is one of my biggest gripes.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#162807 Jul 6, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Address? Again your ignorance is showing. I did mention two specific places I could be found and the tru Puss boi ran and hid under his bed
Quiet, pantywaste! No one wants to hear your limp-wristed whines and moans. Except for maybe jackfish and toesap.
Learn to Read

Buffalo Grove, IL

#162808 Jul 6, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Quiet, pantywaste! No one wants to hear your limp-wristed whines and moans. Except for maybe jackfish and toesap.
Problems Puss Boi?

Facts keep ruining the Lil Boi's fantasyland?

RationalState

#162809 Jul 6, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Moronic midget, how many times must you be told something before you pick up on its meaning? Too damn many! What an idiot you are toejuice. 100% certified idiot! You were pawned off as a blem, weren't you? LMAO! pantywaste
That's a rebuttal?

Sorry loser. Now again what part of justification under 776.013 is preserved for an initial aggressor who waives his right to invoke SYG defense?

Eh?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Duh!
Good luck.

RationalState

#162810 Jul 6, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
Although critics claim it depicts the reality of urban blight, rap is an ugly, I hesitate to say, art form.
Music is the most abstract of all the arts, but rap to me is akin to vandalism and graffiti and that which offers little more than despair to the listener.
It is one of my biggest gripes.
"Rap music" is not music. The term is not an oxymoron (seeming contradiction), but an actual contradiction.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#162811 Jul 6, 2013
Jacqueau, Like it or not we need petroleum. No doubt you use petroleum all the time. How do you get to and from Las Vegas?
The safest and most economical way to trans port oil is by pipeline and then come rail and the but truck.
It is sad that some one who hates petroleum, uses it all the time. If you were a good Libtard, you would get a horse!

CRUDE OIL TRAIN DERAILMENT PROMPTS MASSIVE EVACUATION IN CANADA
Jul. 6, 2013

Up to 1,000 people were forced to evacuate after a train carrying crude oil derailed in a Quebec town early Saturday morning, triggering explosions and a massive fire.

Witnesses reported several explosions in the town of Lac-Megantic, about 155 miles east of Montreal, CBC News reported.

According to Radio Canada, at least 60 people have been reported missing.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/07/06/cr...

Location hidden

#162812 Jul 6, 2013
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
I would say yes they did intend American & Brits. Look Israel did not care if they died. All that would have done is bolster their claims.
Also look what they did to the u.s.s liberty
This comesa from the sailors who were on the ship that day
http://usslibertyveterans.org/index.html
If the Israelis did not care, why where those people punished? The PM lost his job!!!
Yes, I know all about the USS Liberty. Certainly a lot more than you do. You have no concept of combat and the fog of war. How does it feel to be an ignoramus?

Location hidden

#162813 Jul 6, 2013
Now, is it crud oil or petrochemicals? Petrochemicals are not usually transported by pipe line.

Fatalities feared in Canada train derailment in Lac Megantic

Location hidden

#162814 Jul 6, 2013
And was it an accident?

Canadian police arrest two in suspected al-Qaeda terror plot to ....

Ottawa

#162815 Jul 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And was it an accident?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =WZTFWBI7dMQXX
So? And they were "tailed" from the onset, bombs were duds. Glad to see your happiness upon finding out that we have idiots up here also, even more so as they were "converts" What fools. Oh, and one had a long criminal dossier.

Ottawa

#162816 Jul 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And was it an accident?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =WZTFWBI7dMQXX
Tks for the info, was not watching the news. Seems serious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy Nov 26 3 min Mister Tonka 4
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min USAsince1680 1,143,968
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min litesong 48,579
EverGreen Belgrade 40 min Bozidar Jankovic 10
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 392
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Hatti_Hollerand 4,871
World's Best Photo Art 2 hr WOW 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr primetime justice 98,694
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:01 pm PST

NFL 2:01PM
Shaun Phillips claimed by Indianapolis Colts
NBC Sports 2:31 PM
Kyle Fuller, Riley Reiff and Reggie Bush all questionable for Turkey Day
ESPN 2:35 PM
Cardinals' Bush: No 'fair shake' with Bears
NBC Sports 3:55 PM
Will Lions bad offense or Bears bad defense step up?
NBC Sports 4:15 PM
Washington benches RGIII, Colt McCoy to start