BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,156)

Showing posts 143,101 - 143,120 of167,634
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Reuters ti the rescue. The dust has not settled and already Obama is the winner. Egypt is saved! All hail Obama!!!
Analysis: Cautious toward Middle East, Obama gets second chance in Egypt
By Steve Holland and Tabassum Zakaria
WASHINGTON (Reuters)- When President Barack Obama sat down with his top national security aides this week to determine how to react to a military takeover in Egypt, he had a tough choice to make.
He could denounce what had taken place as a coup launched against a legitimately elected president in Cairo and suspend U.S. military aid. Or he could embrace the move as a reaction to popular discontent with the Muslim Brotherhood-controlled government.
That he chose a middle ground, urging a swift return to civilian government and ordering a U.S. review of aid, reflected fear among his advisers that to publicly take sides could help to fuel violence by allowing militants to cite American interference, and that a balanced reaction was needed to maintain diplomatic flexibility.
http://news.yahoo.com/analysis-cautious-towar...
So, Obama made the right decision, and it's all good. And I agree.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:

<quoted text>
Does this sound like the prosecution is gonna win?
Justice LRS wrote:
The prosecution is expected to close its case today. Did they even score a point? They managed to shoot themselves in both feet but I didn't see much of a case. This is a perfect example of why you don't want the gov. in the private sector! Incompetence!
"Did the secure a point?...shoot themselves in both feet, but not much of a case...perfect example of why you don't want the gov. in the private sector! Incompetence."
Suuuure, no prediction.
Was it the gov't that caused all those brokers, investment bankers, bankers, mortgage brokers and lenders to go broke? How competent were they? Who bailed the out? The gov't and the gov't = the people. Just btw.
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Read "your" post, please. Carefully. Now, who wrote "did the secure a point"? You did. Liar! Caught in your own BS. LMAO!
It's just a missing "Y", a typo, no big deal, but YOU chose to make it a big deal. Now read the following excerpt carefully, it's from YOUR text which I posted over yours as evidence, and it starts with :

Justice LRS wrote:
The prosecution is expected to close its case today. Did they even score a point? They managed to shoot themselves in both feet but I didn't see much of a case. This is a perfect example of why you don't want the gov. in the private sector! Incompetence!
"Did the secure a point?...

Yes, "Justice LRS wrote"... And I cut if off at..."Did the secure a point?

What a fool you are. You make a typo, clearly, it's yours, I SAY it's yours, you call me a liar? All over a "y" typo which is YOUR typo? You have lost it. Now run to your new play pal, JBH.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Fed Up wrote:
50 States Tender Their Resignation From The United States Corporation
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Yeah, 50 imaginary governors ....

Moron.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

<quoted text>
Does this sound like the prosecution is gonna win?
Justice LRS wrote:
"Did the secure a point?...shoot themselves in both feet, but not much of a case...perfect example of why you don't want the gov. in the private sector! Incompetence."
Suuuure, no prediction.
Was it the gov't that caused all those brokers, investment bankers, bankers, mortgage brokers and lenders to go broke? How competent were they? Who bailed the out? The gov't and the gov't = the people. Just btw.
<quoted text>
It's just a missing "Y", a typo, no big deal, but YOU chose to make it a big deal. Now read the following excerpt carefully, it's from YOUR text which I posted over yours as evidence, and it starts with :
Justice LRS wrote:
"Did the secure a point?...
Yes, "Justice LRS wrote"... And I cut if off at..."Did the secure a point?
What a fool you are. You make a typo, clearly, it's yours, I SAY it's yours, you call me a liar? All over a "y" typo which is YOUR typo? You have lost it. Now run to your new play pal, JBH.
Man, what a liar you are! You put it in quotation marks. That's not even a quote from me, moron! You tried to play it off as if I had written it. I didn't. How does one take, "did they even score a point", then quote the person as saying "did the secure a point"? Yet, you say it's my typo? Can't be my typo since I never typed that sentence. You did. You tried to lie your way out of it. Figures. Pathetic lil troll.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Who was the post directed at, moron? I'm sorry, I've never used the word "kerplung". Since DABs are not real words and cannot be found in a dictionary, there is no reason to explain at all. Lie? No. You assume way too much. I speak this way to you and your puppets. That's it. I've been warning you about assuming too much. Just can't learn, can ya? You also have that memory issue. Remember day one? Sure you do spanky. Will you ever learn the world does not like AHoles? Not a chance. The jackfish motto; Carry on with azz held high and face dragging the pavement. The least you could do is shave your butt and walk backwards! LMAO!
You wrote : "Since DABs are not real words and cannot be found in a dictionary, there is no reason to explain at all. "

I see

Child : "Uncle LRS, what do dumbazzbastard and kerplunk mean?"

LRS : "Oh, child, you see, I made up those words, they're not real words"

Child : "But, uncle LRS, they must mean something because that's what you call people who are smarter than you"...

LRS : "Why, you little buttflapper dumbazzbastard, kerplunk.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, what a liar you are! You put it in quotation marks. That's not even a quote from me, moron! You tried to play it off as if I had written it. I didn't. How does one take, "did they even score a point", then quote the person as saying "did the secure a point"? Yet, you say it's my typo? Can't be my typo since I never typed that sentence. You did. You tried to lie your way out of it. Figures. Pathetic lil troll.
Enough of this. You're ranting and raving mad, a lunatic. Read the phrase again, it is pro-Zimmerman. "Did the secure a point?...shoot themselves in both feet, but not much of a case...perfect example of why you don't want the gov. in the private sector! Incompetence."

You're not even embarrassed? Would I write anything like that, anything pro-Zimmerman, againt the prosecution? I've said numerous times that I will not conclude guilty or not guilty ,. it's up to the jury.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

<quoted text>
So, Obama made the right decision, and it's all good. And I agree.
Obumbler made a right decision? When? Before or after his MBH pal was thrown out on his azz? Neither side likes us.{///////> 'em!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

<quoted text>
You wrote : "Since DABs are not real words and cannot be found in a dictionary, there is no reason to explain at all. "
I see
Child : "But, uncle LRS, they must mean something because that's what you call people who are smarter than you"...
You're not out of Jr. High, are you?

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

What a great 4th of July. Long bike ride in the country (about 100 yards north of my house is out in the country). I'm cooking food and playing the piano. Meanwhile birfoons are still gnashing their teeth. Not my problem. Sorry birfoons. Maybe in a few billion years, according to Nietzsche's eternal recurrence you'll get another chance to prove the joyride to Kenya theory, and smuggled the kid into Hawaii theory (with a Hogwarts invisibility cloak), and the hoodwinked DOH theory. Hee hee.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Obumbler made a right decision? When? Before or after his MBH pal was thrown out on his azz? Neither side likes us.{///////> 'em!
Can you hear us coming? Hee hee.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

<quoted text>
Enough of this. You're ranting and raving mad, a lunatic. Read the phrase again, it is pro-Zimmerman. "Did the secure a point?...shoot themselves in both feet, but not much of a case...perfect example of why you don't want the gov. in the private sector! Incompetence."
You're not even embarrassed? Would I write anything like that, anything pro-Zimmerman, againt the prosecution? I've said numerous times that I will not conclude guilty or not guilty ,. it's up to the jury.
There is no "did the secure a point" in my post! How is it my typo? LMAO! You're a liar, jackfish. Might as well go ahead and admit your mistake because it will only get worse from here. LMAO! LIAR LMAO! Child.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

<quoted text>
I see
Don't forget Mr. Liars' greatest accomplishment in writing: "Ploop ploop."
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

wojar wrote:
What a great 4th of July. Long bike ride in the country (about 100 yards north of my house is out in the country). I'm cooking food and playing the piano. Meanwhile birfoons are still gnashing their teeth. Not my problem. Sorry birfoons. Maybe in a few billion years, according to Nietzsche's eternal recurrence you'll get another chance to prove the joyride to Kenya theory, and smuggled the kid into Hawaii theory (with a Hogwarts invisibility cloak), and the hoodwinked DOH theory. Hee hee.
Whipping up some week-old roadkill?'possum I bet. Got all your manikins dressed and sitting at the table? Are they enjoying the music? LMAO! fruitboy
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but I can hear you leaving! LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:

<quoted text>

Justice LRS wrote:

Was that the door that just smacked you in the azz? HaHaHa

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Justice LRS wrote:
Was that the door that just smacked you in the azz? HaHaHa
You can't hear yourself coming?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Whipping up some week-old roadkill?'possum I bet. Got all your manikins dressed and sitting at the table? Are they enjoying the music? LMAO! fruitboy
"manikins" ?? Would you by any stretch of the imagination be referring to your two beautiful nurse girl friends? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget Mr. Liars' greatest accomplishment in writing: "Ploop ploop."
and "the" (they)

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not out of Jr. High, are you?
That would be miles above your station.

Pauvre con.
Povero imbecile
Pobre ignorante
Poor sap

Not enough languages to describe you.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

<quoted text>
You can't hear yourself coming?
No, I can't. If you can hear yourself coming then you need to have your plumbing checked! It shouldn't make any noise. Ahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 143,101 - 143,120 of167,634
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min RealDave 1,034,248
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 min Reply2_CIA 65,141
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 58 min DonPanic 43,017
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr 2twisted 4,032
American Escrow: Illinois attorney general prob... (Mar '09) 4 hr Arlene Adelman 323
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr cartooni 67,197
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 4 hr John 3,778
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr cheluzal 96,140
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••