BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,155)

Showing posts 143,081 - 143,100 of174,462
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
"§ 776.041, Fla. Stat.(2007)(emphasis supplied).
Subsection (2) precludes the initial aggressor
from asserting self-defense where he or she
is the individual who provoked the use of force.
Hence, subsection (2) governs the circumstance
where the defendant initiated the assault...."
Martinez v. Florida, 981 So.2d 449. 452 (Fla. 2008)
But Li'l Romper overrules the Florida Supreme Court.
Why don't you post the section that we're talking about? I've posted it twice for you but you don't seem to want to accept Florida's law as it is written. What a butt-sore lil loser you are! LMAO!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you post the section that we're talking about? I've posted it twice for you but you don't seem to want to accept Florida's law as it is written. What a butt-sore lil loser you are! LMAO!
Romper also doesn't comprehend statutory construction. Shocking
El Cid

Mcdonough, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is doing it because he can!
He has usurped the Constitution, so Congress is nothing!
Obama Skips Past Congress Again With Health Mandate Delay - See more at: http://cdn.rollcall.com/news/obama_bypasses_c...
Oh, but Congress can do something. All they had to do is go to the federal courts but Speaker Bonehead has no ballz.
The only thing transparent about the Obama administration is the corruption.
GW Bush

Mcdonough, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Listen up. I am only going to say this one more time.
I am no longer the President! Suck it up and take responsibility for your own mistakes!!!
El Cid

Mcdonough, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
But Martin was the initial aggressor!!!
And you still have not explained what Zimmerman did that gave Martin the right to assault him?
El Cid

Mcdonough, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
RUMBLINGS OF 'LYNCHINGS' OVER TRAYVON VERDICT
'Threats that some supporters are making are absolutely chilling'
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/rumblings-of-lynch ...
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynching the likes of garbage wnd.com sounds a lot better.
Whatever happened to Pravda, commie er hmmm Lady?
Again you attack the messenger because you are lame and can not attack the message. Anyone with half a brain knows that most probably Zimmerman will not be convicted! And if he is convicted, it will be for political expediency!
El Cid

Mcdonough, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Rouge Scholar
Here is something about (OUR FRIEND ISREALI WAS GOING TO DO TO AMERICANS)
The Lavon Affair refers to a failed Israeli covert operation, code named Operation Susannah, conducted in Egypt in the Summer of 1954. As part of the false flag operation, a group of Egyptian Jews were recruited by Israeli military intelligence for plans to plant bombs inside Egyptian, American and British-owned civilian targets, cinema, library and American educational center. The attacks were to be blamed on the Muslim Brotherhood, Egyptian Communists, "unspecified malcontents" or "local nationalists" with the aim of creating a climate of sufficient violence and instability to induce the British government to retain its occupying troops in Egypt's Suez Canal zone. The operation caused no casualties, except for those members of the cell who committed suicide after being captured.
They were going to do terror attacks that would have kill Americns Civilans!! If they are our friends???? would a friends do that???
I know Jacques accuses of us Birthers of plagiarism so I will accuse you. This is obviously taken from Wikipedia. Why can you not admit it is not your work?
But you also did not post the second paragraph. WHY? I know. As it shows who in the Israel government was punished!
The operation ultimately became known as the Lavon Affair after the Israeli defense minister Pinhas Lavon was forced to resign as a consequence of the incident. Before Lavon's resignation, the incident had been euphemistically referred to in Israel as the "Unfortunate Affair" or "The Bad Business" (Hebrew: &#1492;&#1506;&#15 05;&#1511; &#1492;&#1489;&#14 97;&#1513;&#8206;, HaEsek HaBish). After Israel publicly denied any involvement in the incident for 51 years, the surviving agents were officially honored in 2005 by being awarded certificates of appreciation by Israeli President Moshe Katzav.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair
Now, did they intend to kill Americans, Brits, etc. or did they attempt to do minor damage to their property? Now planting bombs is not good but there is a lesser of two evils.
El Cid

Mcdonough, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

NO ORDINARY AMERICAN CARES ABOUT THEIR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS
VP Joe Biden Feb. 21, 2013
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2013/02...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

El Cid wrote:
American Lady wrote:
RUMBLINGS OF 'LYNCHINGS' OVER TRAYVON VERDICT
'Threats that some supporters are making are absolutely chilling'
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/rumblings-of-lynch ...
<quoted text>
Again you attack the messenger because you are lame and can not attack the message. Anyone with half a brain knows that most probably Zimmerman will not be convicted! And if he is convicted, it will be for political expediency!
1. When someone or something is trash, and you say so, that is not attacking the messenger. Trashy media will carry trashy reports. Wnd.com is pure trash;

2. Now, for you, the Zimmerman thing is a lose-lose affair for the prosecution. Zimmerman wins, prosecution loses. Zimmerman loses, prosecution loses as political expediency will prevail. Reminds one of birther Nov 6 predictions. Romney wins, victory. Romney loses, it's fraud. With extreme right-wingers and readers of trash media and watchers of trash TV like FoxNews.com and Honey Boo Boo, it's a win-win situation. A bunch of uncultured ignorant redneck boors, and that is an understatement;

3. You've stated a number of times that Zimmerman was attacked, relying solely on Zimmerman's confused testimony. What does Martin have to say in his defence? Oh, that's right, he can't, he's dead. Zimmerman shot him dead. And, you keep babbling about it like you were the star eyewitness, like you were there when the whole thing happened. LET THE JURY DECIDE. Bad enough you're as bitter sore loser, as you showed post 2008 presidential election, but you're repeating yourself, sensing defeat, already calling the whole thing "fixed"...in case it doesn't go your way;

4. Now you're El Cid. Do you at least know who El Cid was? And you're in Georgia now? Why the constant masquerade? When are you gonna grow up, let those testicles fall where they may?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>
I know Jacques accuses of us Birthers of plagiarism so I will accuse you. This is obviously taken from Wikipedia. Why can you not admit it is not your work?
But you also did not post the second paragraph. WHY? I know. As it shows who in the Israel government was punished!
<quoted text>
Now, did they intend to kill Americans, Brits, etc. or did they attempt to do minor damage to their property? Now planting bombs is not good but there is a lesser of two evils.
And I will continue accusing you of plagiarism, as you do it all the time, not caring that it's dishonest to steal intellectual property. And, hey, plagiarism? He gave a link, you favourite link, Wikipedia.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

El Cid wrote:
NO ORDINARY AMERICAN CARES ABOUT THEIR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS
VP Joe Biden Feb. 21, 2013
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2013/02...
Biden is right. What'd he say wrong?

That is, until HIS/HER rights are trampled, then he/she does. It's like that all over the planet, not just in the USA.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you post the section that we're talking about? I've posted it twice for you but you don't seem to want to accept Florida's law as it is written. What a butt-sore lil loser you are! LMAO!
Has nothing to do with what "I want" Dufus.

wojar wrote:

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>
But Martin was the initial aggressor!!!
And you still have not explained what Zimmerman did that gave Martin the right to assault him?
Sorry Dufus, there is no "first punch" rule required to establish provocation. Maybe that's how it works in middle school, but not under Florida law.
wojar wrote:
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Massive storm dumps nearly 2 feet of hail in New Mexico
By Scott Sistek Published: Jul 4, 2013 at 11:52 AM PDT

http://www.katu.com/blogs/weather/Massive-sto...

lee986321 7 hours ago
Didn't thi happen somwere here in the states as well not to long ago?

HenryBowman 7 hours ago
@lee986321 New Mexico IS a state.

Sundowner 6 hours ago
@lee986321 @HenryBowman I know HenryBowman already told you this, but I just can't let your comment slide. New Mexico IS a state.**scratches head**

``````````
Isn't lee ...
woo woo and jockitch's brother

:D

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Massive storm dumps nearly 2 feet of hail in New Mexico
By Scott Sistek Published: Jul 4, 2013 at 11:52 AM PDT
http://www.katu.com/blogs/weather/Massive-sto...
lee986321 7 hours ago
Didn't thi happen somwere here in the states as well not to long ago?
HenryBowman 7 hours ago
@lee986321 New Mexico IS a state.
Sundowner 6 hours ago
@lee986321 @HenryBowman I know HenryBowman already told you this, but I just can't let your comment slide. New Mexico IS a state.**scratches head**
``````````
Isn't lee ...
woo woo and jockitch's brother
:D
So?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Is it any wonder we don't want them here!

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/07/06/islam...
Pdamerica org

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

NSA Whistleblower: Everyone in US under virtual surveillance, all info stored, no matter the post
William Binney, whistleblower and former NSA crypto-mathematician who served in the agency for decades./ Dec 2, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/blqrtfs
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Dufus, there is no "first punch" rule required to establish provocation. Maybe that's how it works in middle school, but not under Florida law.
<quoted text>
toejuice, why don't you post the section that explains very clearly how the initial aggressor can end up being the one claiming self-defense? Got a pair tuna boy? LMAO! Poor, lil toejuice is mad because he doesn't like the way the law was written! LMAO! You poor lil loser.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
I agree L.
There needs to be MASSIVE deportation of them from OUR Country and borders CLOSED!

Along WITH all their sympathizers!

LOOK at THIS:

Obama: Islam is Part of the Fabric of Our Nation

President Obama released a statement today marking the start of Ramadan. The president said Ramadan “reminds us that Islam is part of the fabric of our nation.”

Following, is the president’s statement:
“On behalf of the American people, Michelle and I extend our warmest wishes to Muslim Americans and Muslims around the world at the start of Ramadan. For Muslims, Ramadan is a time of fasting, prayer, and reflection; a time of joy and celebration. It’s a time to cherish family, friends, and neighbors, and to help those in need.

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stor...

he NEEDS to GO with them!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 143,081 - 143,100 of174,462
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

69 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Amy 7-23 9 min Pippa 7
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Even Steven 1,078,430
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 13 min truth 48,839
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 18 min voice of peace 67,873
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 20 min Sublime1 97,514
Abby 7-23 26 min PEllen 6
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 55 min gottondas 68,361
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 10:02AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE