BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
143,061 - 143,080 of 177,513 Comments Last updated 10 min ago
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#162741 Jul 5, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Wherever did Rogue get that idea? Irish-German-Polish.
Silly Wojar. We know that only black persons (and Canucks) support Obama.

“Abu Bakr relative is Christian”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#162742 Jul 5, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Since Bush's total for non-bid contracts was $200 billion in each of his last two years, about $115 billion is a considerable decrease.
Obviously you don't wish to acknowledge that under Obama, a former subsidiary of Halliburton, was awarded a no-bid contract worth as much as $568 million through 2011. This deal was announced only hours after the Obama Justice Department informed the public that it was joining a suit filed by whistleblowers who allege KBR used kickbacks to get foreign contracts. Read more: lol!

Obama’s mounting hypocrisy
The only thing that has changed in Washington is the price tag
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/may/...

Even some liberals are upset at Obama's failure to keep his promises and his obvious hypocrisy, particularly in light of his attacks against President Bush and the no-bid Halliburton contracts while he was in office.

Thanks for proving that you're just another Obama-drone.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#162744 Jul 5, 2013
RUMBLINGS OF 'LYNCHINGS' OVER TRAYVON VERDICT
'Threats that some supporters are making are absolutely chilling'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/rumblings-of-lynch...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#162745 Jul 5, 2013
American Lady wrote:
RUMBLINGS OF 'LYNCHINGS' OVER TRAYVON VERDICT
'Threats that some supporters are making are absolutely chilling'
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/rumblings-of-lynch...
Lynching the likes of garbage wnd.com sounds a lot better.

Whatever happened to Pravda, commie er hmmm Lady?

Ottawa

#162746 Jul 5, 2013
Xcaliber wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you don't wish to acknowledge that under Obama, a former subsidiary of Halliburton, was awarded a no-bid contract worth as much as $568 million through 2011. This deal was announced only hours after the Obama Justice Department informed the public that it was joining a suit filed by whistleblowers who allege KBR used kickbacks to get foreign contracts. Read more: lol!
Obama’s mounting hypocrisy
The only thing that has changed in Washington is the price tag
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/may/...
Even some liberals are upset at Obama's failure to keep his promises and his obvious hypocrisy, particularly in light of his attacks against President Bush and the no-bid Halliburton contracts while he was in office.
Thanks for proving that you're just another Obama-drone.
I like where you get your quotes, indeed, washingtontimes.com/news
Need I say more? Rev Moon's right wing flagship rag. And please remove the stars and stripes from under your "Rambo-like" and white supremacist Xcaliber moniker. You're committing sacrilege, dishonouring your flag.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#162747 Jul 5, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
What, Israel is not doing enough? Name one Muslim country that would take Jews into their hospitals?!?
In Israel, doctors quietly treat injured Syrians
Christian Science Monitor
Ben Lynfield 3 hours ago
Israel, which has never been reticent about publicizing its rescue missions when disaster strikes in far-flung corners of the globe, is being unusually discreet about its aid to victims of the fighting in neighboring Syria.
For the past four months, doctors in the Jewish state have been quietly offering medical treatment to a small number of Syrians, even as the government and army push to limit the scope of Israeli assistance.
So far, Israeli doctors have treated about 100 Syrians, according to local press reports. Of those, 33 have been here in Ziv Hospital, which receives patients referred from a new army medical facility at the Syrian border, according to hospital director Oscar Embon. The army declined to respond to a query on how many people have been treated at its facility.
"This is a very cruel war," Dr. Embon says. "It is, however, a source of satisfaction and pride that we can realize the values of our profession to cross borders, be humanistic, treat those in need, and help others."
Given the magnitude of the tragedy next door, however, and its impact on neighboring Jordan, Turkey, and Lebanon, some here believe Israel is not doing enough to assist injured Syrians or offer refuge to the country's massive refugee population.
http://news.yahoo.com/israel-doctors-quietly-...
Rouge Scholar
Here is something about (OUR FRIEND ISREALI WAS GOING TO DO TO AMERICANS)

The Lavon Affair refers to a failed Israeli covert operation, code named Operation Susannah, conducted in Egypt in the Summer of 1954. As part of the false flag operation, a group of Egyptian Jews were recruited by Israeli military intelligence for plans to plant bombs inside Egyptian, American and British-owned civilian targets, cinema, library and American educational center. The attacks were to be blamed on the Muslim Brotherhood, Egyptian Communists, "unspecified malcontents" or "local nationalists" with the aim of creating a climate of sufficient violence and instability to induce the British government to retain its occupying troops in Egypt's Suez Canal zone. The operation caused no casualties, except for those members of the cell who committed suicide after being captured.

They were going to do terror attacks that would have kill Americns Civilans!! If they are our friends???? would a friends do that???
American Lady

Danville, KY

#162748 Jul 5, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I've SHOWN you WHO the 'commie' IS!

I "am" an American Lady!
Natural born citizen of The United States of America!
<3

Conservative CHRISTIAN Patriot!

You just can NOT handle a lady that TELLS the TRUTH with INTELLIGENCE!...

I've run into LOTS of your type!

O 'love' to READ news from ALL OVER the World!
To keep up with what is going on in MINE!
Thus my *grandchildrens* and their World!

PLUS my other "loved ones" ALSO!
AND
My country!

I'm 'protective' that way!

Do NOT mess with OUR Freedoms!
Guaranteed US by The United States Constitution, and I'll have NO problem with you!

IF you do ...
I DO!
``````````

As many as 752 boxes of premium vodka worth $1.1m stolen in Miami
05.07.2013 | Source: Pravda.Ru

A group of malefactors stole a batch of elite Ukrainian vodka "Spirit of the Tsars Golden Vodka" from a warehouse in Miami worth $1.1 million. In total, about 4,500 bottles of vodka have been stolen.

http://english.pravda.ru/news/society/05-07-2...

I 'posted' about this before ...
NOT
from Pravda either!

lame stream media doesn't do such a good job!
Blogs and out of the country news sites have MORE info!
AND more truth to them!

For the time being ...
THO it does SEEM to be 'changing'...

S~O~M~E ...

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#162749 Jul 5, 2013

Ottawa

#162750 Jul 5, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I've SHOWN you WHO the 'commie' IS!
I "am" an American Lady!
<3
You just can NOT handle a lady that TELLS the TRUTH with INTELLIGENCE!...
I've run into LOTS of your type!
O 'love' to READ news from ALL OVER the World!
To keep up with what is going on in MINE!
Thus my *grandchildrens* and their World!
PLUS my other "loved ones" ALSO!
AND
My country!
I'm 'protective' that way!
Do NOT mess with OUR Freedoms!
Guaranteed US by The United States Constitution, and I'll have NO problem with you!
IF you do ...
I DO!
``````````
As many as 752 boxes of premium vodka worth $1.1m stolen in Miami
05.07.2013 | Source: Pravda.Ru
A group of malefactors stole a batch of elite Ukrainian vodka "Spirit of the Tsars Golden Vodka" from a warehouse in Miami worth $1.1 million. In total, about 4,500 bottles of vodka have been stolen.
http://english.pravda.ru/news/society/05-07-2...
I 'posted' about this before ...
NOT
from Pravda either!
lame stream media doesn't do such a good job!
Blogs and out of the country news sites have MORE info!
AND more truth to them!
For the time being ...
THO it does SEEM to be 'changing'...
S~O~M~E ...
You dared to write and lie ;

"I "am" an American Lady!
<3

You just can NOT handle a lady that TELLS the TRUTH with INTELLIGENCE"

Well,

1. You are not American and certainly not a lady;
2. Natural born yes, accidentally born in the USA, yes.
3. Conservative, yes, Christian, yes, but doesn't say much for that faith and patriot, no way. Absolutely no way.

4. You do not tell the truth and are not intelligent.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#162751 Jul 5, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Pants on fire!
Man, when you lose, you really pout! Throw that tantrum lil man. What a hoot! LMAO
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#162752 Jul 5, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
So now he changes back his story. Brilliant.
This is what counts, loser:
"Section 776.041 “[s]ubsection (2) precludes the initial aggressor
from asserting self-defense where he or she is the individual who provoked the use of force” contemporaneously to the actions of the victim to which the defendant claims self-defense."
Johnson v. State of Florida, 65 So.3d 1147, 1149 (3rd Dist. 2011).
So you can shove the statute wherever you want.
<quoted text>
Pout a little harder. Waa Waa Waa! Sorry there lil man, you still lose. Would you like me to post the part about the aggressor being able to claim self-defense? It's written very neatly and is easy to understand, even for complete imbeciles or moronic midgets! LMAO!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#162753 Jul 5, 2013
I think Obama sees the big problems that Obamacare is creating and that is why he illegally extended the Business part of Obamacare. If he had not, we would have gone back into a recession just in time for the 2014 elections.
But without the tax revenue, the national debt will go even higher. Either way, Obama is in a no win situation!

Obamacare to blame for more part-time jobs in June?
July 5, 2013

Has Obamacare caused businesses to hire more part-time workers instead of full-time employees to avoid tax penalties? Critics think so – and they point to the latest U.S. jobs report as evidence.

A closer look at the numbers, however, suggests critics lack convincing proof. Their arguments might eventually prove true, but for now, there’s little evidence that President Obama’s signature health-care law is causing a big shift toward part-time job creation.

Let’s review the numbers. The jobs report for June showed a 360,000 increase in part-time workers to a record high 28.06 million. So far this year the number of part-time jobs has climbed by 557,000.

By contrast, the number of full-time U.S. workers fell by 240,000 in June. And they are only up 130,000 through the first six months of the year compared to the end of 2012.

Location hidden

#162754 Jul 5, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
from asserting self-defense where he or she is the individual who provoked the use of force” contemporaneously to the actions of the victim to which the defendant claims self-defense."
<quoted text>
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Pout a little harder. Waa Waa Waa! Sorry there lil man, you still lose. Would you like me to post the part about the aggressor being able to claim self-defense? It's written very neatly and is easy to understand, even for complete imbeciles or moronic midgets! LMAO!
What he does not understand is that Zimmerman was NOT the aggressor. It is not against the law to walk in the same direction as other people are. It is against the law to assault people and that is what Trayvon.
Again, not one of these Libtards can explain what gave Trayvon the right to assault Zimmerman!!! COWARDS, ONE AND ALL!!!

Location hidden

#162755 Jul 5, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Again, what crime did Zimmerman commit? Following someone is not a crime. He was a neighborhood watch captain. Can a cop follow a suspicious person? And why can a civilian NOT do the same?
Zimmerman did nothing to cause Trayvon to assault him!
You see, Libtards think that if someone offends them, they have the right to assault them, key their car, steal their TEA Party sign or sic the IRS on them!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#162756 Jul 5, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
US threatened by Russia's Christianity

If you ever wonder why the weasel west media always calls Putin a dictator or demonizes him, just look at what has been happening recently. By watching the US news last week one would think all of America has turned gay with the Supreme Court ruling on married same-sex couples. The New York Times called it a, "major victories for the gay rights movement". Some even compare it to racial equality. If Putin was the dictator the West claims, the new law that defends Christianity would have been in effect immediately after the pussy riot blasphemy which happened last year. Recently President Putin signed a 'gay propaganda' ban and law criminalizing insult of religious feelings.

MORE:
http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/0...

Location hidden

#162757 Jul 5, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, both Wojo and Poopo are black but they will not comment ....
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Wherever did Rogue get that idea? Irish-German-Polish.
You are a WHITE Irish-German-Polish? If I was incorrect about your race/color of skin, I apologize.

Location hidden

#162758 Jul 5, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Re: "And why did Eric Holder squash the investigation into the New Black Panthers who were intimidating voters in Philadelphia..."
Answer: Because, duh, it is a state issue, an alleged STATE crime, not a federal crime. And, duh, there isn't any evidence. The notion that Black Panthers stood in front of a BLACK polling place to intimidate people is illogical. Did they want fewer black people to vote?
Oh, and finally, there are more than 100,000 polling places in a federal election. The alleged incident took place at one of the 100,000 in the 2008 election, and if it took place, it was a state issue.
Ah, it involved a FEDERAL election.
Next, the solicitation for murder/kidnapping across a state line is also a federal crime!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#162759 Jul 5, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, nowhere does 776.041 state that the aggressor is entitled to self-defense but rather states when justification under preceding sections may be available to an aggressor. 776.041 does not undo holdings wherein an aggressor relinquishes claim to justifications under those preceding sections. So you can post 776.041(b) as often as you want, but it will not change anything.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#162760 Jul 5, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
If Obamacare is not a train-wreck, why is Obama illegally delaying implementation ?
Obama is doing it because he can!
He has usurped the Constitution, so Congress is nothing!

Obama Skips Past Congress Again With Health Mandate Delay - See more at: http://cdn.rollcall.com/news/obama_bypasses_c...

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#162761 Jul 5, 2013
"§ 776.041, Fla. Stat.(2007)(emphasis supplied).
Subsection (2) precludes the initial aggressor
from asserting self-defense where he or she
is the individual who provoked the use of force.
Hence, subsection (2) governs the circumstance
where the defendant initiated the assault...."

Martinez v. Florida, 981 So.2d 449. 452 (Fla. 2008)

But Li'l Romper overrules the Florida Supreme Court.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Realtime 1,101,139
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min RADIO 46,362
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 35 min James 68,394
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 69,062
Laser Weapon 500mW Green Dazzler 2 hr Use this on you 1
Crack and the Social, Moral, and Economic Decay... 2 hr THE CRACKHEADS 1
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 2 hr SLY WEST 302
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search