BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,154)

Showing posts 143,061 - 143,080 of167,687
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

JBH wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
You don't know what is going on as you have no truth.
You come up with nothing real and true facts among people.
Who knows what you say, maybe even coming from what I say about Terri Tanna,that you are agitated as you are short of being of any dignity, but of degenerate disgrace in your ill way of defectiveness?
You are the type of person of ugly fifth, who feels being suppressed, even in Canada for being odds, speaking French with queer behavior if you come to other turf.
Just people don't want to be seen as racists, that does not mean your radicalism to defend Obama makes more illness, because you support anything that is black. You are the extreme as even it is wrong, you go for the support or calling further wrong as long as it is not Bush.
As you are aware of some Conservatives, even on here making some comments sometimes, do call for trials of Bush.
Again, the matter is US with lots of new immigrants and Hispanics, for the essence of grabbing votes, that even conservatives have to review that in elections.
You seem to be a Muslim or Muslim-oriented person living in Canada who think you are deprived with no rights, so here is the opportunities for you to speak freely and cry out your dirty mouth. You come from little corners from the nasty language thinking people have to put up with it. Again, we don't want that much race-toned things. But that does not mean that your foul mouth can fling anywhere? You might be even be silent inside Canada facing the general public in whatever they say, which could scare you badly.
You do not live in a place with lots of all sorts of people like on the west, or even like Toronto.
If you are here on the west, you will probably be melted away with your ass mouth.
Nobody speaks for me here, as I did criticize Bush here. But the problem is still Bush as many do bring up Bush things as he is the obstacle, while some still defend him.
I speak for myself, while I think Rogue is not mean enough to you. If you are in other segments, you will see others have your mind torn to pieces by others.
I don't INTEND TO STAY HERE for LONG, OTHERWISE I WILL have you crushed in no time regardless if any would even side with you, or just watch.
I am on my self and nobody else, where I have done that elsewhere, to those from Canada speaking to me.
It is just you are ignorant and often come up with false interpretation.
As a matter of fact, here are few opposing ones who are not tough enough, like Rougue, as I see it.
However, you the ignorant nut is no match either in terms of argument, as you just take advantage by saying he is the president. You are the soul who is corrupted, like sticking with gangs when they are wrong, to cover dirty laundry. You are no American as all you do is read magazines, and travel to US once a while to see. You have not lived through the experience before. Some Conservatives do criticize Bush, while you people say whatever, because he is Black as you like it. Again, it is not the color or race, as what is all about what Obama is doing, any good? As all he does Bush things for snooping, then those will stick along because of he is no Bush?
If you were at some place else, while you took wave, you would belong gone.
Since I don't have time like those days, oriented to stay a here a lot, I would say you night think you can get away with it feeling your soul will be tearing to pieces.
It is not proper to make a stand anyway.
GO SUCK Y0UR ASS, SUCKER.
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue, protector of the oppressed. Nice try.
Better yet, "Rogue, protector of the helpless."
JBH

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
And Mr. Aphasia does not comprehend sarcasm or why my comment was properly constructed.
Aphasia: "Police corruption does not occur in Chicago throughout history."
Actually, "does not" is improper in that context. Mr. Aphasia does not understand rudimentary tense rules. Furthermore, the statement would not fulfill the intent of my comment, the obvious intent being opaque to Mr. Aphasia.
<quoted text>
======

GO TO STRIKE YOUR DIRTY REAR.
That is what you call Rudimentary Sarcasm with a lot of queer comments as would make you more happiness in life.
DO you think you are talking to Shakespeare or recite a soap opera here, you the sicko-cell punk?

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

JBH wrote:
<quoted text>
GO SUCK Y0UR ASS, SUCKER.
Such eloquent style!
<quoted text>
JBH

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
=====

Whenever I find the very disgusted in my free time browsing, it could give me a happy mood to see their minds blown away, maybe including you.
GO SUCK AS WELL, YOU THE OTHER ASS.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Play a recording of Stars and Stripes Forever today. Even if you're not American. A magnificent piece of work by the March King, musically it is one of the best marches ever written, if not arguably the best.
JBH

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

<quoted text>
===

YOU APPEAR AND LOOK LIKE YOU HAVE A VESTED standpoint to sleep here daily as if it is your arena and boundary.

You are the very disgusted filthy soul with sicko-cells as ill as the dirty gutter drain.

You are best characterized as the DISGUSTED SUCKER.
KEEP ON SUCKING, GO SUCK SOME MORE YOU THE SICKO-CELL DEGENERATE mother SUCKER.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
New California House Candidate Funded By Advocate For ‘Total Integration Of Biblical Law’
http://thinkprogress.org/lgbt/2013/07/03/2252...
And what about stoning adulterers and non-believers in California?
LOL, that could considerably reduce the population.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

JBH wrote:
<quoted text>
======
GO TO STRIKE YOUR DIRTY REAR.
Such eloquence, F. Scott would be envious!
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
And Mr. Aphasia does not comprehend sarcasm or why my comment was properly constructed.
Aphasia: "Police corruption does not occur in Chicago throughout history."
Actually, "does not" is improper in that context. Mr. Aphasia does not understand rudimentary tense rules. Furthermore, the statement would not fulfill the intent of my comment, the obvious intent being opaque to Mr. Aphasia.
<quoted text>

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

JBH wrote:
<quoted text>
=====
Whenever I find the very disgusted in my free time browsing, it could give me a happy mood to see their minds blown away, maybe including you.
GO SUCK AS WELL, YOU THE OTHER ASS.
Actually 'disgusting' would be the proper usage. According to the statement written by Mr. Aphasia, who may I ask is "disgusted" as it doesn't refer to the speaker "I"? Mr. Disgusted doesn't even know how to use the term according to MIDDLE SCHOOL ENGLISH.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
JBH

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

<quoted text>

==========
YOU THE MOTHER SUCKER ASS, YOU HAVE NOT SUCKED ENOUGH since your mother raised you to be a disgusted SUCKER.
KEEP ON SUCKING YER ASS.
GO SUCK SOME MORE,'TIL YOU SATISFY YOUR MOTHER'S SAYING as sucking is your job.

There will never be enough as you have to suck over the limit that all people know you as THE DISGUSTED SUCKER AND A MOTHER SUCKER, YOU THE SUCKER ASS.

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Team Arpaio: Obama Birth Certificate An Original Forgery; Felony Possession
http://www.westernjournalism.com/team-arpaio-...

Rush Limbaugh Show: Obama Doing A Little Blow On Night Of Benghazi
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Michael Savage: Janet Napolitano Deal Bringing 15,000 Russian Troops to
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
JBH

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually 'disgusting' would be the proper usage. According to the statement written by Mr. Aphasia, who may I ask is "disgusted" as it doesn't refer to the speaker "I"? Mr. Disgusted doesn't even know how to use the term according to MIDDLE SCHOOL ENGLISH.
<quoted text>
=====

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH YOUR ENGLISH AGAIN?
AS YOU HEAR THE deprived, you would call it the depriving, is that your translation?

When you hear the obsessed, the suppressed, the under-developed, and so on, you would call them as the obsessing, the suppressing, the under-developing?

You THE OTHER queer sucker, go on sucking your mother again.

Do you call the, crooked wicked sucker as a wickedly (WICKING), crooking SUCKER, AS YOUR SUCKER ENGLISH?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

wojar wrote:
Play a recording of Stars and Stripes Forever today. Even if you're not American. A magnificent piece of work by the March King, musically it is one of the best marches ever written, if not arguably the best.
It is, I agree, but damn, and as William Shirer, Jewish author of Rise and Fall of the Third Reich and no Nazi fan stated : "These damn Nazis even had the best martial marches." And you know, they did, and I feel ashamed to actually like them, is how good they are.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

JBH wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
YOU THE MOTHER SUCKER ASS, YOU HAVE NOT SUCKED ENOUGH since your mother raised you to be a disgusted SUCKER.
KEEP ON SUCKING YER ASS.
GO SUCK SOME MORE,'TIL YOU SATISFY YOUR MOTHER'S SAYING as sucking is your job.
There will never be enough as you have to suck over the limit that all people know you as THE DISGUSTED SUCKER AND A MOTHER SUCKER, YOU THE SUCKER ASS.
We found him at last!! Justice LRS's evil birther twin brother. LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
JBH

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

<quoted text>
LOL, that could considerably reduce the population.
====

You THE NUTTY FILTHY SUCKER, WHERE IS YOUR MOTHER THAT YOU DON'T GO TO, by being HERE TO BE SUCKING.
HAVEN'T YOU SUCKED ENOUGH OF YOUR a disgusted ass.
You often came from nowhere seeing me to want to say to suck, as it has appeared that way. Were you saddened to grievance BEFORE BECAUSE I MAKE YOU DEPRESSION, SO YOU HAVE to speak to me for the tenth time, as I might not REMEMBER AND NOTICE, OR have read them?
You the ugly nut SUCKER MOUTH, JUST OPEN YOUR MOUTH AS HOW SICKO-cell mouth can be so wild to do some more agitated cries, for your wants of HAVING A SUCKER MOUTH, ARE exhibiting the style of your sucking, AS REAL AS IT CAN BE, BEING THE BIGGEST dirty sucker anywhere--YOU THE NUMBER ONE SUCKER.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

JBH wrote:
<quoted text>
=====
WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH YOUR ENGLISH AGAIN?
AS YOU HEAR THE deprived, you would call it the depriving, is that your translation?
When you hear the obsessed, the suppressed, the under-developed, and so on, you would call them as the obsessing, the suppressing, the under-developing?
You THE OTHER queer sucker, go on sucking your mother again.
Do you call the, crooked wicked sucker as a wickedly (WICKING), crooking SUCKER, AS YOUR SUCKER ENGLISH?
Sorry, the English language isn't "my English", and if you find something on the net to be disgusting, the object is not "disgusted" but rather the subject who finds it disgusting. Sorry, if you cannot distinguish the identity of subject from object you're in a sorry situation. How sad.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
JBH

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

<quoted text>
It is, I agree, but damn, and as William Shirer, Jewish author of Rise and Fall of the Third Reich and no Nazi fan stated : "These damn Nazis even had the best martial marches." And you know, they did, and I feel ashamed to actually like them, is how good they are.
===

YOU THE VIRUS SICKO-CELL DIRTY MOTHER SUCKER MOUTH, SUCK SOME MORE YOUR ASS, HAVEN'T YOUR MOTHER TOLD YOU SO, TO BE THE BIGGEST SUCKER that people will have to know of?
JBH

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

<quoted text>
We found him at last!! Justice LRS's evil birther twin brother. LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
+++===

Listen, you the sucker AND mother sucker ass, don't you find the sucking criteria is to be fulfilling to you as the DISGUSTED SUCKER, being THE MOTHER SUCKER ASS?
EXCEPT I NEED TO watch to me, otherwise, you CAN hear some more of your SUCKING ACTS for being THE CROOKED, WICKED MOTHER SUCKER AS YOU THE DAMN SUCKER IS.
JBH

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

#$%^&)_+)(*&^%$#

<quoted text>

+++===

YOU THE BADLY BURNT SUCKER, GO MAKE SOME MORE SICKO-CELLS OF YOUR SUCKER MOUTH AND ASS.

EXCEPT I NEED TO watch to me THE TIME, otherwise, you CAN hear some more of your SUCKING ACTS for being THE CROOKED, WICKED MOTHER SUCKER AS YOU THE DAMN SUCKER IS.
JBH

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, the English language isn't "my English", and if you find something on the net to be disgusting, the object is not "disgusted" but rather the subject who finds it disgusting. Sorry, if you cannot distinguish the identity of subject from object you're in a sorry situation. How sad.
<quoted text>
==++

DUMB NUT, when you find something unlikeable, you say it is disgusting.

When you call people in general, you call them the disgusted.

You feel it is disgusting TO SEE their behavior and acts, or HEAR what they say and so on.
That is good enough for you so far, you the other SUCKER NUTTY ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 143,061 - 143,080 of167,687
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

47 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,034,661
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min charles in charge 43,026
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 34 min Eric 65,185
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 55 min what 47,075
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr Hbu Hd 1,163
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 1 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,538
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr ScarletandOlive 96,151
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance