BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#162831 Jul 6, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
To all Republicans put your name in the blanks
I,_________ as a conservative do hereby pledge I will continue my condemnations of the poor in the Charles Dickens story, "A Christmas Carol", because I know Bob Cratchit's family were lazy deadbeats who could pay for their own health care and gotten help for their son, Tiny Tim, if they wanted to. I believe Tiny Tim should be prevented from getting health care and die, because he is poor.
I,_______, as a conservative believe in individual rights for CEOs and business owners like Ebenezer Scrooge, but not for individual rights to life, liberty or the pursuit of happiness for those who are poor, downtrodden or oppressed. Also, because I believe the poor in the Bible were deadbeats, I will continue to condemn Jesus because he was an evil socialist because he healed the sick for free, he fed the hungry for free and he lifted the spirits of the downtrodden for free. I also condemn the Good Samaritan for not charging to help that poor, beaten man who was left for dead on the side of a lonely road. I believe that the priest and the temple assistant who first found the beaten man and left him for dead without helping him did the right thing and that the Good Samaritan was an evil socialist, because not only did the Good Samaritan help the beaten man, he even gave him money so he could feed and cloth himself.
I,________, as a conservative further condemn Jesus for always attacking the rich and praising the poor, because I know CEOs and the wealthy are the true sons of god because, after all, look at how much god has rewarded them. I believe those on Wall Street deserve to make as much money as possible by using schemes and scams, like the guy who made 3 billion in 2008 alone. As a conservative I believe it is right that a person who makes 3 billion behind a computer producing nothing for his fellow man or society. I believe that Wall Street should be paid 86,000 times more than hard working teachers, firefighters, police officers and nurses, all of whom actually contribute to society and help their fellow man.
I,_________ as a conservative who always trusts the government to start wars, trusts government to bomb people, trusts government to spy on people, trusts government to incarcerate people without charges, trusts government to torture people, trusts government to arrest people without warrants and trusts government to use secret wiretaps on people, do hereby pledge to continue to distrust government to help heal sick and dying Americans. I fear government intrusion into my life, but I cheer on corporate intrusions on my privacy, my livelihood, and my life. I fear any government attempt to heal people, yet trust government to kill, maim, torture, arrest, incarcerate and execute people.
I,_______, as a conservative, make these pledges in the name of the 'god of unbridled, unregulated capitalism' and in the names of its disciples, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity and Glenn Beck. Amen and amen.
Christian Conservatism is a set of fundamental and life long principles that I have followed. The Republican Party is the label used when voting ...

BUT ... basically ...
Character/morality content IS what gets MY vote!

Democrats/libTARDS have NONE anymore!, in my opinion ...
Since they support abortion, and took God out of their platform!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#162832 Jul 6, 2013
Mexican Top Cop Killed By “Fast And Furious” Rifle
Saturday, July 6, 2013

A high-powered rifle lost in the ATF’s Fast and Furious controversy was used to kill a Mexican police chief in the state of Jalisco earlier this year, according to internal Department of Justice records, suggesting that weapons from the failed gun-tracking operation have now made it into the hands of violent drug cartels deep inside Mexico.

Luis Lucio Rosales Astorga, the police chief in the city of Hostotipaquillo, was shot to death Jan. 29 when gunmen intercepted his patrol car and opened fire. Also killed was one of his bodyguards. His wife and a second bodyguard were wounded.

Local authorities said eight suspects in their 20s and 30s were arrested after police seized them nearby with a cache of weapons — rifles, grenades, handguns, helmets, bulletproof vests, uniforms and special communications equipment. The area is a hot zone for rival drug gangs, with members of three cartels fighting over turf in the region.

Read more: http://patriotupdate.com/2013/07/mexican-poli...
Pdamerica org

West Sayville, NY

#162833 Jul 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Christian Conservatism is a set of fundamental and life long principles that I have followed. The Republican Party is the label used when voting ...
BUT ... basically ...
Character/morality content IS what gets MY vote!
Democrats/libTARDS have NONE anymore!, in my opinion ...
Since they support abortion, and took God out of their platform!
Believe it or not, I am in agreement with you.

I would hope you do realize that the Republican party is made up of all phony baloney prostitutes for Wall Street which is the opposite of Christianity.

The lesser of two evils are STILL EVIL.

http://tinyurl.com/klcc7cs

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#162834 Jul 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
wojar wrote:
He seems to think the act of following someone is an act of aggression! Since it is obvious that Trayvon initiated the assault, he was the aggressor!
Other than Zimmerman's self-serving statements, which have been demonstrated to be unreliable and constantly changing, what evidence is so obvious that Trayvon initiated the confrontation?

Zimmerman, armed, cursing, and relentlessly following an unarmed 158 lb child who was walking to his father's home and minding his own business,**obviously** did not initiate the confrontation?

What's your evidence that Trayvon (obviously) INITIATED the confrontation? Skittles? Wearing a hoodie? Zimmerman said so according to his inconsistent stories and demonstrated lies to the court?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#162835 Jul 6, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
Trayvon was scared out of his mind because Zimmerman was following him at night and in the rain.
Zimmerman even told the 9/11 operator, I mean 911, that now Trayvon is running away.
Trayvon feared for his life so he punched the cop wanna be in the nose and Zimmerman fell and hit his head on the cement.
THIS ALONE PROVES GUILT FOR ZIMMERMAN.
P.S. Zimmerman caught lying to Hannity about not knowing self-defense and stand your ground law.
If Trayvon was scared of him, why did he come around the back side of the building and confront Zimmerman? Zimmerman did not follow Trayvon when he ran behind the building and was returning to his car where he hopped to meet the police when Trayvon cut him off and then assaulted him.
There is no indication that Zimmerman hit Trayvon even once but there is evidence that Trayvon struck Zimmerman repeatedly. And there is the witness John that saw Trayvon on top of Zimmerman and said it was Zimmerman that was yelling for help.
Furthermore, the gun shot went through Trayvon's shirt, but the shirt was not in contact with his chest and that can only happen if Trayvon was leaning FORWARD!
To "Lie" on must know he was not telling the truth. Was it the college instructor who was lying? The instructor's class was on "self defence" and was not on Stand Your Ground.
When I got my CCP they mentioned Fl's SYG law. If Zimmerman wanted to shoot someone, why did he wait until he was almost unconsciousness before he pulled it out?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#162836 Jul 6, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
Trayvon was scared out of his mind because Zimmerman was following him at night and in the rain.
Zimmerman even told the 9/11 operator, I mean 911, that now Trayvon is running away.
Trayvon feared for his life so he punched the cop wanna be in the nose and Zimmerman fell and hit his head on the cement.
THIS ALONE PROVES GUILT FOR ZIMMERMAN.
P.S. Zimmerman caught lying to Hannity about not knowing self-defense and stand your ground law.
That's not the first time Zimmerman was caught lying. However, a hypothetical scenario wherein Z hit his head during a confrontation is not proof of Zimmerman's guilt. The verdict is up to the jury, and hopefully they will consider the entirety of the evidence according to law as per instructions from the court.

I personally think 2nd degree murder may be overreaching on the part of the prosecution. Manslaughter seems much more reasonable. Even if Zimmerman were justified in using deadly force **after the fact of his reckless misconduct** that resulted in the death of a child who was minding his own business, Z would still be culpable.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#162837 Jul 6, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe it or not, I am in agreement with you.
I would hope you do realize that the Republican party is made up of all phony baloney prostitutes for Wall Street which is the opposite of Christianity.
The lesser of two evils are STILL EVIL.
http://tinyurl.com/klcc7cs
I agree that the Country Club RINOs are in charge of the RNC but Obama is in charge of the DNC and he is in cotrol of Wall Street and the Banks.
When Obama became president there were TEN large banks in the US and now there are just SIX and they control 56-58% of all banking capital and I do not like that. But Obama does because he can control them better!!!
Pdamerica org

West Sayville, NY

#162838 Jul 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
If Trayvon was scared of him, why did he come around the back side of the building and confront Zimmerman? Zimmerman did not follow Trayvon when he ran behind the building and was returning to his car where he hopped to meet the police when Trayvon cut him off and then assaulted him.
There is no indication that Zimmerman hit Trayvon even once but there is evidence that Trayvon struck Zimmerman repeatedly. And there is the witness John that saw Trayvon on top of Zimmerman and said it was Zimmerman that was yelling for help.
Furthermore, the gun shot went through Trayvon's shirt, but the shirt was not in contact with his chest and that can only happen if Trayvon was leaning FORWARD!
To "Lie" on must know he was not telling the truth. Was it the college instructor who was lying? The instructor's class was on "self defence" and was not on Stand Your Ground.
When I got my CCP they mentioned Fl's SYG law. If Zimmerman wanted to shoot someone, why did he wait until he was almost unconsciousness before he pulled it out?
The paramedics at the scene testified that the head wound was very minor and did not require sutures.

His nose injuries were also very minor.

There is no corroboration that Trayvon was following and running after Zimmerman.

NONE!

Zimmerman is concocting a cockenbull story with Trayvon circling his car.

All Zimmerman had to do was drive away.

CASE CLOSED!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#162839 Jul 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that the Country Club RINOs are in charge of the RNC but Obama is in charge of the DNC and he is in cotrol of Wall Street and the Banks.
When Obama became president there were TEN large banks in the US and now there are just SIX and they control 56-58% of all banking capital and I do not like that. But Obama does because he can control them better!!!
Apparently somebody forgot to tell Wall Street and the banks who their daddy is. So now there are six large banks, with big bankers having even more concentrated power, and Obama is their daddy directing the show?

And of course, the debacle under Dubya had nothing to do with it. Dubya was just a stooge, a placeholder in waiting for the Manchurian grandmaster?

UR a riot.
Pdamerica org

West Sayville, NY

#162840 Jul 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that the Country Club RINOs are in charge of the RNC but Obama is in charge of the DNC and he is in cotrol of Wall Street and the Banks.
When Obama became president there were TEN large banks in the US and now there are just SIX and they control 56-58% of all banking capital and I do not like that. But Obama does because he can control them better!!!
And since Reagan there were many radio and TV stations and today SIX own everything.

One little tweak: You have it backwards. Wall Street and the Banks hold the power not Obama.

The DNC & RNC are one and the same.

Corporations owned them.

You do realize that Congress spends half of a year on phone calls for fundraising.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#162841 Jul 6, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
The paramedics at the scene testified that the head wound was very minor and did not require sutures.
His nose injuries were also very minor.
There is no corroboration that Trayvon was following and running after Zimmerman.
NONE!
Zimmerman is concocting a cockenbull story with Trayvon circling his car.
All Zimmerman had to do was drive away.
CASE CLOSED!
DOES THIS POLICE OFFICER’S TESTIMONY SERIOUSLY DAMAGE ZIMMERMAN PROSECUTION’S CASE FOR SECOND DEGREE MURDER?
When asked if Zimmerman showed any anger or animosity towards Martin when he talked about him, Officer Doris Singleton — the first person to extensively interview Zimmerman at the police station — testified,“no.” That “no” could prove problematic for the prosecution. Prosecutors must show that Zimmerman acted with ill will or a depraved mind in order to get a second-degree murder conviction.

Second degree murder in Florida is defined as follows:“The unlawful killing of a human being, when perpetrated by any act imminently dangerous to another and evincing a depraved mind regardless of human life, although without any premeditated design to effect the death of any particular individual, is murder in the second degree and constitutes a felony of the first degree, punishable by imprisonment for a term of years not exceeding life or as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.”

In redirect-examination, the prosecution came back and suggested that it is impossible for Singleton to see into Zimmerman’s mind and determine that he had no ill will toward Trayvon Martin.

Not backing down, the defense followed up yet again in recross-examination, asking Singleton, not to speculate, but to say whether there was any evidence to suggest that Zimmerman had a depraved mind or ill will on the night of the shooting. Once again, she said no.

...
VIDEO included of testimony
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/07/01/do...

Just because this is from the blaze doesn't mean it's one sided!
IT IS the truth of what she said!

Gonna snuggle & read a novel :)...
Pdamerica org

West Sayville, NY

#162842 Jul 6, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not the first time Zimmerman was caught lying. However, a hypothetical scenario wherein Z hit his head during a confrontation is not proof of Zimmerman's guilt. The verdict is up to the jury, and hopefully they will consider the entirety of the evidence according to law as per instructions from the court.
I personally think 2nd degree murder may be overreaching on the part of the prosecution. Manslaughter seems much more reasonable. Even if Zimmerman were justified in using deadly force **after the fact of his reckless misconduct** that resulted in the death of a child who was minding his own business, Z would still be culpable.
My extrapolation is his injuries were minor and not life threating to use a gun.

According to the woman doctor on the stand Zimmerman injuries were so very minor and is consistent with hitting his head one time on cement.

Maybe the punch to his nose caused him to fall.

The charge of 2nd degree is too harsh IMO.

Zimmerman lied too many times and it will come back to haunt him.

Thank You Hannity.

lol
Pdamerica org

West Sayville, NY

#162843 Jul 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
DOES THIS POLICE OFFICER’S TESTIMONY SERIOUSLY DAMAGE ZIMMERMAN PROSECUTION’S CASE FOR SECOND DEGREE MURDER?
When asked if Zimmerman showed any anger or animosity towards Martin when he talked about him, Officer Doris Singleton — the first person to extensively interview Zimmerman at the police station — testified,“no.” That “no” could prove problematic for the prosecution. Prosecutors must show that Zimmerman acted with ill will or a depraved mind in order to get a second-degree murder conviction.
Second degree murder in Florida is defined as follows:“The unlawful killing of a human being, when perpetrated by any act imminently dangerous to another and evincing a depraved mind regardless of human life, although without any premeditated design to effect the death of any particular individual, is murder in the second degree and constitutes a felony of the first degree, punishable by imprisonment for a term of years not exceeding life or as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.”
In redirect-examination, the prosecution came back and suggested that it is impossible for Singleton to see into Zimmerman’s mind and determine that he had no ill will toward Trayvon Martin.
Not backing down, the defense followed up yet again in recross-examination, asking Singleton, not to speculate, but to say whether there was any evidence to suggest that Zimmerman had a depraved mind or ill will on the night of the shooting. Once again, she said no.
...
VIDEO included of testimony
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/07/01/do...
Just because this is from the blaze doesn't mean it's one sided!
IT IS the truth of what she said!
Gonna snuggle & read a novel :)...
I agree. The lead Detective was extremely favorable to Zimmerman.

Now, you do realize that the Sanford police department had prior bad conduct when investigating Blacks.

Have a good read AL.
Pdamerica org

West Sayville, NY

#162844 Jul 6, 2013
Gotta Go!

Got another party.

lol

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#162845 Jul 6, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
My extrapolation is his injuries were minor and not life threating to use a gun.
According to the woman doctor on the stand Zimmerman injuries were so very minor and is consistent with hitting his head one time on cement.
Maybe the punch to his nose caused him to fall.
The charge of 2nd degree is too harsh IMO.
Zimmerman lied too many times and it will come back to haunt him.
Thank You Hannity.
lol
I agree that Z's injuries were minor and insufficient to establish prima fascie evidence for self defense against a 2nd degree murder charge. But that is only one element and the prosecution has a long row to hoe in re 2nd degree murder, especially insofar as intent is concerned. Manslaughter would be much easier to prove but who knows where the prosecution is? Ultimately the jury will decide, and that is a crap shoot.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not the first time Zimmerman was caught lying. However, a hypothetical scenario wherein Z hit his head during a confrontation is not proof of Zimmerman's guilt. The verdict is up to the jury, and hopefully they will consider the entirety of the evidence according to law as per instructions from the court.
I personally think 2nd degree murder may be overreaching on the part of the prosecution. Manslaughter seems much more reasonable. Even if Zimmerman were justified in using deadly force **after the fact of his reckless misconduct** that resulted in the death of a child who was minding his own business, Z would still be culpable.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#162846 Jul 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
DOES THIS POLICE OFFICER’S TESTIMONY SERIOUSLY DAMAGE ZIMMERMAN PROSECUTION’S CASE FOR SECOND DEGREE MURDER?
When asked if Zimmerman showed any anger or animosity towards Martin when he talked about him, Officer Doris Singleton — the first person to extensively interview Zimmerman at the police station — testified,“no.” That “no” could prove problematic for the prosecution. Prosecutors must show that Zimmerman acted with ill will or a depraved mind in order to get a second-degree murder conviction.
Second degree murder in Florida is defined as follows:“The unlawful killing of a human being, when perpetrated by any act imminently dangerous to another and evincing a depraved mind regardless of human life, although without any premeditated design to effect the death of any particular individual, is murder in the second degree and constitutes a felony of the first degree, punishable by imprisonment for a term of years not exceeding life or as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.”
In redirect-examination, the prosecution came back and suggested that it is impossible for Singleton to see into Zimmerman’s mind and determine that he had no ill will toward Trayvon Martin.
Not backing down, the defense followed up yet again in recross-examination, asking Singleton, not to speculate, but to say whether there was any evidence to suggest that Zimmerman had a depraved mind or ill will on the night of the shooting. Once again, she said no.
...
VIDEO included of testimony
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/07/01/do...
Just because this is from the blaze doesn't mean it's one sided!
IT IS the truth of what she said!
Gonna snuggle & read a novel :)...
If the jury were precluded from finding guilt for a lesser charge Z would probably walk. But no one knows what the jury will decide. Manslaughter is also on the table and an imperfect self defense claim, even if supported by evidence, is not a get out of jail card -- unless the jury sees it that way.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#162847 Jul 6, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
The paramedics at the scene testified that the head wound was very minor and did not require sutures.
His nose injuries were also very minor.
There is no corroboration that Trayvon was following and running after Zimmerman.
NONE!
Zimmerman is concocting a cockenbull story with Trayvon circling his car.
All Zimmerman had to do was drive away.
CASE CLOSED!
Oh, he did not need stitches? Ergo he was NOT assaulted!!!
Did Trayvon have any nose injuries? All his injuries seem to be self inflicted by hitting Zimmerman!
Was there any evidence that Zimmerman ran after Trayvon? Again, is it a crime for anyone to follow anyone?!?
Oh, how did Trayvon get between Zimmerman and his car? Under Stand Your Groud, you do not have to drive away.
Again, what justified Trayvon's assault on Zimmerman? If it was a mutual fight, why did Trayvon have only in juries to his fists yet Zimmerman did NOT??? To "fight" both sides have to hit each other!!!
And you are a racist BIGOT!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#162848 Jul 6, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that Z's injuries were minor and insufficient to establish prima fascie evidence for self defense against a 2nd degree murder charge. But that is only one element and the prosecution has a long row to hoe in re 2nd degree murder, especially insofar as intent is concerned. Manslaughter would be much easier to prove but who knows where the prosecution is? Ultimately the jury will decide, and that is a crap shoot.
<quoted text>
Ah, but the law does not say you have to be seriously injured before you use deadly force. In fact you do not have to be injured in any way. All you have to do is " a reasonable fear of imminent peril of death or great bodily harm to himself". Should he have waited until he was knocked unconscious?
And the jury may not decide if the judge dismisses the case on Monday!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#162849 Jul 6, 2013
I got home today after three weeks on the road today so I went out to Walmart to pick some fresh veggies up. While there two teenage girls collided with each other in their "handicapped" cards and almost hit me. I asked them if they were handicapped and they said yes, giggled and took off like they were riding bumper cars. There was a third one on a handicapped cart too so I went to get the manager.
After a ten minute delay a supervisor came out and we talked and I pointed to where they had been so she started to walk that way. I walked parallel to her in a different aisle and I found them first with an adult. I asked the adult if she was with them and she said yes and I asked her if they were handicapped and she said 'no' so I asked her to tell the kids to get off the carts and she told me to tell them so I did and then she started to rag on me and that was when the manager.
Oh course they were all non-white people so the manager, who is also non-white, played it down. It is really sad that non-whites can get away with things us white people can not.
Oh, I took some video with my cell phone and will talk with the store manager on Monday! His employees should have corrected this long before.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#162850 Jul 6, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, he did not need stitches? Ergo he was NOT assaulted!!!
Did Trayvon have any nose injuries? All his injuries seem to be self inflicted by hitting Zimmerman!
Was there any evidence that Zimmerman ran after Trayvon? Again, is it a crime for anyone to follow anyone?!?
Oh, how did Trayvon get between Zimmerman and his car? Under Stand Your Groud, you do not have to drive away.
Again, what justified Trayvon's assault on Zimmerman? If it was a mutual fight, why did Trayvon have only in juries to his fists yet Zimmerman did NOT??? To "fight" both sides have to hit each other!!!
And you are a racist BIGOT!
Not one Libtard has explained what crime Zimmerman committed before Trayvon attacked him. What COWARDS they are!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Incognito4Ever 1,189,787
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min IBdaMann 51,386
want 29 min piyush91 1
Dear Abby 2-26-15 47 min Kuuipo 8
wishes 3 hr iyya 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Not Yet Equal 51,332
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr David Morrison 99,159
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Best Options to Replace Briggs This Offseason
Bleacher Report 8:12 AM
Buzz: Colts Eyeing Trades for Veteran WRs Including Marshall
Bleacher Report 1:14 PM
Could Bears Ever Get Fair Trade Value for Forte?
Bleacher Report 1:40 PM
Wayne Undergoes Surgery on Triceps
NFL 2:44 PM
Reggie Wayne had surgery, mulling Colts future