BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
143,041 - 143,060 of 177,316 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
The prosecution has rested.
The defense is now in the process of arguing for an acquittal and a directed verdict by the jury.
This is protocol, meaning this is what happens routinely in these type of cases.
The judge can deny this request, and the trial will move forward.
It is not over.
``````````

AL says:
O'Mara is going through cases of "acquittal!

ASKING for a 'JOA'... Judgement of Acquittal

BUT the pre-planned MEETING of riot controllers haven't MET yet!
``````````

Community briefing on the Trayvon Martin trial
(Miami-Dade County, FL)– The Miami-Dade County Community Relations Board (CRB) and the Miami-Dade Youth Commission will brief the community regarding legal issues in the trial of George Zimmerman for the killing of Miami-Dade teenager Trayvon Martin. Information will also be shared about activities being planned around Miami-Dade county both before and after a verdict is announced. The briefing will take place Tuesday, July 9, 2013 from 6 to 8 p.m. at the North Dade Regional Library, 2455 N.W. 183rd Street, Miami, FL 33145.

http://www.co.miami-dade.fl.us/district06/adv...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Still crying over the clown-stomping I gave you yesterday, huh? Don't worry, it will get worse. This is kind of funny, who "could" possibly take "you're not worth shooting" as a threat. Only jackiepoo.
You wrote : "
LMAO (Justice ha ha LRS tm reg'd)
Still crying over the clown-stomping I gave you yesterday, huh?"

LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). Yes, attributing a "love Zimmerman, Martin is guilty" sentence to me with a missing "Y". To have "clown-stomping", one has to have a clown. This is where you come in, huge shoes, natural red nose, drunken stupor, tripping over the big shoes, thinking you are stomping your superiors when reality is, YOU are being strapped down and injected with an ever-bigger dose daily. How sad, such a loser.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no evidence that Trayvon instigated an assault save for Zimmerman's uncorroborated, inconsistent, and self-serving testimony. Zimmerman is also a proven liar who attempted to deceive the court concerning his finances.
How many dots have you done today? Queue up the Twilight Zone theme.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
"If they accept the prosecution's version that George Zimmerman was the instigator, well then he can't rely on self-defense. You can't start a fight and say,'You know what? I'm not doing well here, I'm going to get my gun and blow this guy away.'"
http://tinyurl.com/kps3hf4
Justice LRS wrote:

<quoted text>
Don't assume!
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/05 ...
Play Justice links to ABC News: "Trayvon Martin Case: Does Zimmerman’s Self Defense Claim Depend on Who Started the Fight?"

But Noooo! He was not talking about the Zimmerman case but to "the law in general".

Grow up! Be a man.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
After the fact of comeuppance, loser. You're FOS.
You made clear you are in denial after getting your ass kicked. So when you spoke of Zimmerman you were really referring to George's evil twin brother? And when you copied Hussein & Webber's commentary on FLORIDA LAW you were "talking about the law in general"? You were not talking about the Zimmerman case in Florida but the Zimmerman case in the State of General? Too funny.
Ha ha ha ha ha.
<quoted text>
And thank you for playing! I put the statute in your face and there's nothing you can do about it. LMAO! I didn't write it! Sorry you don't like what it says. Wait, no I'm not! LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Play Justice links to ABC News: "Trayvon Martin Case: Does Zimmerman’s Self Defense Claim Depend on Who Started the Fight?"
But Noooo! He was not talking about the Zimmerman case but to "the law in general".
Grow up! Be a man.
LMAO! You're an idiot. I "was" talking about the law in general. What part of your brick-filled head cannot grasp that? moronic midget

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The Court of Appeal also read the statute, DUH! It's the Court's opinion not your or my opinion that counts. If the court says "this is what the law means" then that is what counts. You may disagree with the court, but your disagreement and $1.25 will only get you a ride on the bus.
Sorry.
"Vila was the initial aggressor and surrendered his right to self-defense."
That may seem at odds with 776.041, but that's not my problem.
Justice LRS wrote:
You did read the Florida Statute, right? Then you read how it can be applied. Stick your head in the sand if you want. Makes no difference to me. You lost. Get over it.
But Play Justice is just talking about the "law in general".

Ha ha ha ha ha ha.

It's called moving the goalposts (while wiping the egg off).

776.041 is the "law in general"?

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! You're an idiot. I "was" talking about the law in general. What part of your brick-filled head cannot grasp that? moronic midget
No you were not. You tried to change the subject after the fact. Limp wristed little freak. Man up!
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Grow up! Be a man.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

LRS: "776.041, Zimmerman, Trayvon, Sanford, blah, blah, blah, but I was talking about "the law in general"!

Sure loser. Caught red handed.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Pants on fire!

“Abu Bakr relative is Christian”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What the Obama administration did not do that the Bush administration did big time was the $200 billion in no-bid contracts that were contracted in each of the last two years of the Bush Administration and in lesser amounts in earlier years. There has not been a word about no-bid contracts, and the Republicans have the power to investigate in the House, and they have not even held hearings on the subject.
You are WRONG! Obama is king of no-bid contracts. In fact, no-bid contracts have jumped up by 9% under Obama according to the Washington Post.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/econom...

Your ignorance here only shows that you are just another blind Obama supporter. You would rather just spew the typical Lib-drone excuse about how everything is "Bush's fault!" You're deliberately ignorant because you have chosen your side and you're stickin' with 'em no matter what. DUH!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Re: "It is so incredulous that an illegal-alien could be our President that we reject the thought immediately. To think our faithful government agencies such as the CIA, FBI, Congress, etc. would allow such a thing is outright preposterous. But please know that is exactly what has occurred."
Answer: No, it hasn't.
For Obama to have been born in a foreign country:
(1) Obama’s relatives would have had to have been rich enough (and they weren’t. In 1961 Obama’s grandfather was a furniture salesman, and his grandmother was a low-level employee in a bank, and his father went from Kenya to Hawaii on a free flight) and dumb enough to send their daughter at high risk of stillbirth to a foreign country to give birth—-—despite there being fine hospitals in Hawaii;
(2) Obama’s mother would have had to have traveled overseas ALONE (since WND has proven with a FOI Act request that Obama senior stayed in Hawaii throughout 1961) and somehow got Obama back to the USA without getting him entered on her US passport or getting a visa for him (which would have had to have been applied for in a US consulate in that country and the records would still exist);
(3) got the officials in Hawaii to record his birth in Hawaii despite (as birthers claim) his being born in another country and somehow got the teacher who wrote home to her father, named Stanley, about the birth in Hawaii of a child to a woman named Stanley to lie (and since the woman’s father’s name really was Stanley, she would have had to have found one of the very few women with fathers of that name to do it).
If you sincerely believe that Obama could have been born in a foreign country, then you could answer all three points. For Obama to have been born in a foreign country, all three would have had to have happened.
So, the question is, what are the chances that all three happened?
Re: "FOX, NPR, the major networks and the mass-media are controlled by a very sinister worldwide secret society."
Sure they are. And the National Review too?
http://www.nationalreview.com/content/conspir...
If our government is sooo great, how come the IRS only investigates Conservative groups who seek tax free status for their organizations? How come Eric Hold will not investigate the IRS? Oh he said he would but who is the lead investigator and how many agents are involved and how come not one Conservative group has been contacted?
And why did Eric Holder squash the investigation into the New Black Panthers who were intimidating voters in Philadelphia and why will he not investigate the solicitation for the murder or kidnapping of Geo. Zimmerman?

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And thank you for playing! I put the statute in your face and there's nothing you can do about it. LMAO! I didn't write it! Sorry you don't like what it says. Wait, no I'm not! LMAO!
So now he changes back his story. Brilliant.

This is what counts, loser:

"Section 776.041 “[s]ubsection (2) precludes the initial aggressor
from asserting self-defense where he or she is the individual who provoked the use of force” contemporaneously to the actions of the victim to which the defendant claims self-defense."
Johnson v. State of Florida, 65 So.3d 1147, 1149 (3rd Dist. 2011).

So you can shove the statute wherever you want.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
After the fact of comeuppance, loser. You're FOS.
You made clear you are in denial after getting your ass kicked. So when you spoke of Zimmerman you were really referring to George's evil twin brother? And when you copied Hussein & Webber's commentary on FLORIDA LAW you were "talking about the law in general"? You were not talking about the Zimmerman case in Florida but the Zimmerman case in the State of General? Too funny.
Ha ha ha ha ha.
<quoted text>

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha ha.
After at least half a dozen posts about the Zimmerman case, even quoting Hussein & Webber on the Zimmerman case, the Play Justice is not talking about the Zimmerman case.
What a riot.
Hatred? Love? I simply cited case law per Professor Hahn.
Sorry.
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I know how you like to dance around the subject. I made a clear statement that I was talking about the law in general. Would you like to deny that? Might as well, huh?
Yep, both Wojo and Poopo are black but they will not comment about the waterbaording tortures of at least 30 BLACK men in Shitcago. Why to them Bush was evil incarnate but they will never say anything bad about a Democrat ...... unless Obama tells them it is okay!
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Xcaliber wrote:
<quoted text>
You are WRONG! Obama is king of no-bid contracts. In fact, no-bid contracts have jumped up by 9% under Obama according to the Washington Post.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/econom...
Your ignorance here only shows that you are just another blind Obama supporter. You would rather just spew the typical Lib-drone excuse about how everything is "Bush's fault!" You're deliberately ignorant because you have chosen your side and you're stickin' with 'em no matter what. DUH!
Since Bush's total for non-bid contracts was $200 billion in each of his last two years, about $115 billion is a considerable decrease.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The statute?

"The justification described ***in the preceding sections*** of this chapter is not available to a person who ... unless ...."

However, the only section that could apply is 776.012, which has already been ruled unavailable to persons who provoke the use of force contemporaneously to the actions of the victim.

Which leaves you with only your limp little thing in your hands.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
If our government is sooo great, how come the IRS only investigates Conservative groups who seek tax free status for their organizations? How come Eric Hold will not investigate the IRS? Oh he said he would but who is the lead investigator and how many agents are involved and how come not one Conservative group has been contacted?
And why did Eric Holder squash the investigation into the New Black Panthers who were intimidating voters in Philadelphia and why will he not investigate the solicitation for the murder or kidnapping of Geo. Zimmerman?
Re: "If our government is sooo great, how come the IRS only investigates Conservative groups who seek tax free status for their organizations? How come Eric Hold will not investigate the IRS? Oh he said he would but who is the lead investigator and how many agents are involved and how come not one Conservative group has been contacted?"

Answer: What does that have to do with Obama's place of birth?????

Re: "And why did Eric Holder squash the investigation into the New Black Panthers who were intimidating voters in Philadelphia..."

Answer: Because, duh, it is a state issue, an alleged STATE crime, not a federal crime. And, duh, there isn't any evidence. The notion that Black Panthers stood in front of a BLACK polling place to intimidate people is illogical. Did they want fewer black people to vote?

Oh, and finally, there are more than 100,000 polling places in a federal election. The alleged incident took place at one of the 100,000 in the 2008 election, and if it took place, it was a state issue.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>PLEASE READ THIS!
It is so incredulous that an illegal-alien could be our President that we reject the thought immediately. To think our faithful government agencies such as the CIA, FBI, Congress, etc. would allow such a thing is outright preposterous. But please know that is exactly what has occurred. There are very few people you can trust. FOX, NPR, the major networks and the mass-media are controlled by a very sinister worldwide secret society. BIG BROTHER is watching and even knows which brand of toiletpaper you buy.
Perhaps about 1940 the Jews in Germany could have still revolted and prevented much of the holocaust but they like us now were so sure all would be well there just went to the slaughter like dumb sheep. The question is this "why are we not descending on Washington, D.C. with torches & pitchforks and pulling this monster out of the Whitehouse by the ear?"
I don't think we want to believe such a scenario could happen here in the good old U.S. of A. Guess what? Things are going to happen fast very soon so at a minimum I am begging you to ask Jesus into your heart before it is too late. My poverty and personality is not the issue. We each need a new life in Christ. Just say these words or similar: Jesus I know I am a sinner unworthy of your kingdom. Thank you Lord for dying for my salvation. I am sorry for my sins and pray for you to come into my heart and take over my life. In Jesus' name, Amen. Now seek out a fellow Christian and confess the prayer you made so you can get the support and encouragement needed for the coming days. Thank you and may God bless you for your faithfulness.
I will pray for you to obtain a small bit of sanity. God can work miracles but this will put him to the test

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, both Wojo and Poopo are black but they will not comment ....
Wherever did Rogue get that idea? Irish-German-Polish.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Wherever did Rogue get that idea? Irish-German-Polish.
It's his way of demeaning you. Hope at least you're clean and polite and know your place.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min shinningelectr0n 1,099,674
Engagement Ring 14 min rodeo3queen 4
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 48 min DrZhivago 49,446
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 54 min truth-facts 46,292
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 1 hr Stanky Pete 7,560
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,917
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr 40ish 4,661
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••