BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,145)

Showing posts 142,881 - 142,900 of173,641
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
JBH

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

#$%^&)_+)(*&^%$#

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
We found him at last!! Justice LRS's evil birther twin brother. LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).

+++===

YOU THE BADLY BURNT SUCKER, GO MAKE SOME MORE SICKO-CELLS OF YOUR SUCKER MOUTH AND ASS.

EXCEPT I NEED TO watch to me THE TIME, otherwise, you CAN hear some more of your SUCKING ACTS for being THE CROOKED, WICKED MOTHER SUCKER AS YOU THE DAMN SUCKER IS.
JBH

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, the English language isn't "my English", and if you find something on the net to be disgusting, the object is not "disgusted" but rather the subject who finds it disgusting. Sorry, if you cannot distinguish the identity of subject from object you're in a sorry situation. How sad.
<quoted text>
==++

DUMB NUT, when you find something unlikeable, you say it is disgusting.

When you call people in general, you call them the disgusted.

You feel it is disgusting TO SEE their behavior and acts, or HEAR what they say and so on.
That is good enough for you so far, you the other SUCKER NUTTY ass.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

<quoted text>
It is, I agree, but damn, and as William Shirer, Jewish author of Rise and Fall of the Third Reich and no Nazi fan stated : "These damn Nazis even had the best martial marches." And you know, they did, and I feel ashamed to actually like them, is how good they are.
I've heard some of them. Beautifully composed music, though horrible lyrics, "Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil! Viktoria".
wojar wrote:
Play a recording of Stars and Stripes Forever today. Even if you're not American. A magnificent piece of work by the March King, musically it is one of the best marches ever written, if not arguably the best.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

JBH wrote:
<quoted text>
==++
When you call people in general, you call them the disgusted.
You feel it is disgusting TO SEE their behavior and acts, or HEAR what they say and so on.
That is good enough for you so far, you the other SUCKER NUTTY ass.
Sorry, when you intend to characterize certain people's behavior as disgusting you don't call them disgusted. Keep trying. Someday you'll master middle school level.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, the English language isn't "my English", and if you find something on the net to be disgusting, the object is not "disgusted" but rather the subject who finds it disgusting. Sorry, if you cannot distinguish the identity of subject from object you're in a sorry situation. How sad.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

JBH wrote:
<quoted text>
==++
Glad to see you finally figured that out. I've done my good deed for the day.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Reminds me what Dubya once said to a reporter "Who cares what you think?" (July 4, 2001)
Maybe, but Obama is saying that to everyone. Now even Democrats are turning on him!
Oh, bye the way, you quote, like most of your quotes, is questionable.
http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/outrage/hangley...

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

JBH wrote:
#$%^&)_+)(*&^%$#
<quoted text>
We found him at last!! Justice LRS's evil birther twin brother. LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
+++===
YOU THE BADLY BURNT SUCKER, GO MAKE SOME MORE SICKO-CELLS OF YOUR SUCKER MOUTH AND ASS.
EXCEPT I NEED TO watch to me THE TIME, otherwise, you CAN hear some more of your SUCKING ACTS for being THE CROOKED, WICKED MOTHER SUCKER AS YOU THE DAMN SUCKER IS.
As you is? Pathetic.
Grey Ghost

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Obama lost his pal Morsi?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I've heard some of them. Beautifully composed music, though horrible lyrics, "Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil! Viktoria".
<quoted text>
Of course, I should have said I was referring to the music. I don't care for Hitler-Rush Sieg Heils and the rest of the words which I didn't even bother try to translate - I can well imagine.

Stars and Stripes is awesome, but , and though it's not a march, I love "America the Beautiful". I first heard it as a child in Montréal at the Imperial Cinema. At that time, Cinerama was in its infancy, the precursor of Imax, though I sometimes think, even with three projectors, Cinerama was more spectacular. Anyhow, Raymond Loewy was the narrator (perhaps one of, if not the best industrial designer today - that Studebaker coupe AND sedan would still stand out today, not dated one bit) and the movie gave us an airborne aerial tour of the U.S.. At a given moment, "America the beautiful" is about to hit its crescendo as we fly fast over a plain, flat as can be, and suddenly, it's like the plane stopped, we were 200 feet up, now over a thousand, we are like suspended in mid-air over a huge canyon and America the Beautiful hits its high note at that very moment. I never forgot that, never will.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe, but Obama is saying that to everyone. Now even Democrats are turning on him!
Oh, bye the way, you quote, like most of your quotes, is questionable.
http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/outrage/hangley...
As you know, I have problems with my links, so I just posted it for you. Here It is anyhow :

journals.democraticunderground.com › Discuss › Journals › top10&#8206;

Thus, allow me, Rogue , 2 birds with one stone, GWB and president Cheney:

On July 4, 2001, Bill Hangley shook hands with George W. Bush and said, "Mr. President, I hope you only serve one term. I'm very disappointed in your work so far." Bush famously replied, "Who cares what you think?"

And so the story of the Bush Administration comes full circle. Last week Dick Cheney took part in an interview with ABC News, during which the following exchange took place:

Five years after the start of the war in Iraq, Vice President Dick Cheney offered a positive assessment of the current situation and called last year's troop surge a "major success."

"On the security front, I think there's a general consensus that we've made major progress, that the surge has worked. That's been a major success," Cheney told ABC News' Martha Raddatz during an exclusive interview in Oman.

When asked how that assessment comports with recent polls that show about two-thirds of Americans say the fight in Iraq is not worth it, Cheney replied, "So?"

You tell her, Dick. You're only the Vice President of the United States after all. Why should you care what the American people think?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Grey Ghost wrote:
Obama lost his pal Morsi?
And your buddies Stalin and Hitler passed away a long time ago. Get over it.
JBH

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
As you is? Pathetic.
======

TALK NO MORE ENGLISH AS YOU SAY, AS YOU say," As you is."

But if one adds the damn sucker to you , one can call YOU THE DAMN SUCKER who IS, where is referred to the damn sucker--you.
Hey, bummer,until time, don't ever take for granted no one to speak here, with few watching, because if were in those days, with no time to think about, you would have been trashed out back to your rat-hole.
It seems there are just you and me,yet if I have the time, you will feel your ass being cracked to pieces.
JBH

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
========

You the dirty rat and ASS sucker, you still indulge on the disgusted and disgusting WORDS, and get confused, and can't figure out which.

But you prefer to comment on English, while copy some scholarly words from somewhere as if were yours, you the damn rat ass.

Crawl back to your jerky damn sucker hole, and learn how to think proper English instead of commenting as how you think in your rat English speaking world , as most of times they are nutty queer, according to how you think, YOU THE MOTHER SUCKER.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

<quoted text>
Does this sound like the prosecution is gonna win?
Justice LRS wrote:
The prosecution is expected to close its case today. Did they even score a point? They managed to shoot themselves in both feet but I didn't see much of a case. This is a perfect example of why you don't want the gov. in the private sector! Incompetence!
"Did the secure a point?...shoot themselves in both feet, but not much of a case...perfect example of why you don't want the gov. in the private sector! Incompetence."
Suuuure, no prediction.
Was it the gov't that caused all those brokers, investment bankers, bankers, mortgage brokers and lenders to go broke? How competent were they? Who bailed the out? The gov't and the gov't = the people. Just btw.
Read "your" post, please. Carefully. Now, who wrote "did the secure a point"? You did. Liar! Caught in your own BS. LMAO!
JBH

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
As you is? Pathetic.

==========

You the MOTHER SUCKER, YOU ARE A DAMN NUT.
You the rat ass mouth, "doesn't" know what "is" and are" being as.
Suckers like you "don't" know.

YOU ARE THE DAMN NUT AS is ("is" is referred to the MAN NUT being you) the mother sucker.

Or, YOU ARE THE DAMN NUT who is the mother sucker.

They say two of you together, as are all suckers.

You the weird creature sicko-cell rat sucking mouth, get some help for your mother as you are the mother sucker.
JBH

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

JBH wrote:
<quoted text>
==++

=========

You the damn ass can't figure out which is which by talking about English all the time.

You are one of the disgusted, as disgusting as it is, being the mother sucker rat.

YOU ARE THE DAMN NUT who is the mother sucker.

Or, YOU ARE THE DAMN NUT and mother sucker.

Or, YOU ARE THE DAMN NUT , as is the mother sucker.

Or, YOU ARE THE DAMN NUT and the mother sucker, as are you two mother suckers.

You are the sickening sicko-nut ass SUCKER.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

<quoted text>
As you know, I have problems with my links, so I just posted it for you. Here It is anyhow :
journals.democraticunderground.com › Discuss › Journals › top10&#8206;
Thus, allow me, Rogue , 2 birds with one stone, GWB and president Cheney:
On July 4, 2001, Bill Hangley shook hands with George W. Bush and said, "Mr. President, I hope you only serve one term. I'm very disappointed in your work so far." Bush famously replied, "Who cares what you think?"
And so the story of the Bush Administration comes full circle. Last week Dick Cheney took part in an interview with ABC News, during which the following exchange took place:
Five years after the start of the war in Iraq, Vice President Dick Cheney offered a positive assessment of the current situation and called last year's troop surge a "major success."
"On the security front, I think there's a general consensus that we've made major progress, that the surge has worked. That's been a major success," Cheney told ABC News' Martha Raddatz during an exclusive interview in Oman.
When asked how that assessment comports with recent polls that show about two-thirds of Americans say the fight in Iraq is not worth it, Cheney replied, "So?"
You tell her, Dick. You're only the Vice President of the United States after all. Why should you care what the American people think?
So, Obama has illegally vacate a law by illegally extending a tax. Did Bush/Cheney do that?

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

JBH wrote:
<quoted text>
======
But if one adds the damn sucker to you , one can call YOU THE DAMN SUCKER who IS, where is referred to the damn sucker--you.
Hey, bummer,until time, don't ever take for granted no one to speak here, with few watching, because if were in those days, with no time to think about, you would have been trashed out back to your rat-hole.
It seems there are just you and me,yet if I have the time, you will feel your ass being cracked to pieces.
As I say "as you is"? What planet are you from? Got Alzheimer's?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
As you is? Pathetic.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

JBH wrote:
<quoted text>
======
Sorry, the intervening expression "the damn sucker" does not change the relationship between 'you' and 'are'.'Is' is inappropriate.

You need to go back to middle school.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
As you is? Pathetic.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Reuters ti the rescue. The dust has not settled and already Obama is the winner. Egypt is saved! All hail Obama!!!

Analysis: Cautious toward Middle East, Obama gets second chance in Egypt

By Steve Holland and Tabassum Zakaria

WASHINGTON (Reuters)- When President Barack Obama sat down with his top national security aides this week to determine how to react to a military takeover in Egypt, he had a tough choice to make.

He could denounce what had taken place as a coup launched against a legitimately elected president in Cairo and suspend U.S. military aid. Or he could embrace the move as a reaction to popular discontent with the Muslim Brotherhood-controlled government.

That he chose a middle ground, urging a swift return to civilian government and ordering a U.S. review of aid, reflected fear among his advisers that to publicly take sides could help to fuel violence by allowing militants to cite American interference, and that a balanced reaction was needed to maintain diplomatic flexibility.

http://news.yahoo.com/analysis-cautious-towar...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 142,881 - 142,900 of173,641
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Yeah 1,072,392
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 4 min Midlothian Composer 3,817
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 14 min PEllen 97,437
Stop Blaming Chicago Police 26 min SuperMcCarthy is an idiot 4
Beach Towel Racism 35 min needs another read 30
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 51 min andet1987 397
Negra Nagin gets 10 years-YEAH 1 hr WeStillPay2PutNaginAway 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000