BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#162514 Jul 4, 2013
JBH wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Is your style from the aphasic school of writing?
That is right Terri Tunna (as your English teacher), taught me the aphasic school of writing.
Rogue, protector of the oppressed. Nice try.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#162515 Jul 4, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Let us not forget, you are a great example of how nutty a squirrel's turd is!
I responded to the following statement: "Obama is the Antichrist set-up by the Freemasons/Illuminati to run their NWO from the UN."

My comment was: "You seem to be trying very hard to give a great example of how nutty birthers really are. You are doing a great job. Keep up the excellent work!"

Rational people can decide for themselves whether the comment about Obama being "the Antichrist" or I am nutty.

Ottawa

#162516 Jul 4, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah there is ONE every big difference. Coercion to obtain a false confession violates one's Fifth Amendment right: "nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself", whereas in the military's use of waterboarding to to obtain intelligence on enemy operations that may save the lives of our soldiers.
But it is sad that you think the the waterboarding by a Republican Administration is evil but waterboarding by Democrats is .....hush,..... no to be acknowledged.
You said : "But it is sad that you think the the waterboarding by a Republican Administration is evil but waterboarding by Democrats is .....hush,..... no to be acknowledged"

Can't you read, darn it I repeated that it does not matter who does it, dem, repub, right, left, it's wrong. Are you sure you're not JBH?

Ottawa

#162517 Jul 4, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Most incorrect. There is a lot I did not agree with Bush on and I use to call the White House about once a month, While half of my comments were positive the other half was critical.
Now since Obama entered the White HOuse I have only called the comment line three or four times and only to make positive remarks. Why no negative comments? Why I really don't think Obama cares what ANYONE thinks!
Hey, you pounced to Zimmerman's defence, forcibly so, like you were there when he shot Martin. And you have been coming out with pro-Zimmerman arguments since then. Why? You were not there. You stated Martin aggressed, yet you were not there. I was not there either and you'll note but ignore it, that I did not, do not, and will not pre-judge guilt or innocence as trial is still ongoing. But you put Z in your corner from the beginning, probably because he's a gun aficionado, which you admire. Guilty, not guilty? I don't know. Neither do you. And you don't have to agree with whatever verdict comes out, just carry on like everyone else who does not always get his/her way.

Ottawa

#162518 Jul 4, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I responded to the following statement: "Obama is the Antichrist set-up by the Freemasons/Illuminati to run their NWO from the UN."
My comment was: "You seem to be trying very hard to give a great example of how nutty birthers really are. You are doing a great job. Keep up the excellent work!"
Rational people can decide for themselves whether the comment about Obama being "the Antichrist" or I am nutty.
To birthers and looney-tooney big-shoed clowns, Ellen, it's you.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#162519 Jul 4, 2013
JBH wrote:
<quoted text>
======
That is an over-statement.
Your English is bad, absurd and backward, as how you put it--being very muddy and not expressing the point.
Why don't you say, " Police corruption does not occur in Chicago throughout history."
At any rate, if you would say so, you are till wrong as Chicago is indeed one of the most corrupt cities.
And Mr. Aphasia does not comprehend sarcasm or why my comment was properly constructed.

Aphasia: "Police corruption does not occur in Chicago throughout history."

Actually, "does not" is improper in that context. Mr. Aphasia does not understand rudimentary tense rules. Furthermore, the statement would not fulfill the intent of my comment, the obvious intent being opaque to Mr. Aphasia.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
And we know police corruption has historically occurred exclusively in Chicago.

RationalState

#162520 Jul 4, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sooo, you are replacing Terri Tunna as our English teacher? The object is to get your point across!
Says Dufus who thinks botched sentence structure and rambling diatribes are prescriptions for getting points across.

RationalState

#162521 Jul 4, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Reminds one of Frank Rizzo in Philadelphia who held both the chief of police AND mayoral position. One of his more famous quotes when he was chief :
"Of one group of anti-police demonstrators, he is reported to have said,'When I'm finished with them, I'll make Attila the Hun look like a fag." A female reporter who covered the Rizzo years, Andrea Mitchell (now of NBC News), recounted routine brutish behavior as part of a broad pattern of bravado."
Sounds like some kind of LRS granddaddy figure LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
Mark Furhman would be shocked!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#162522 Jul 4, 2013

RationalState

#162523 Jul 4, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Most incorrect. There is a lot I did not agree with Bush on and I use to call the White House about once a month, While half of my comments were positive the other half was critical.
Now since Obama entered the White HOuse I have only called the comment line three or four times and only to make positive remarks. Why no negative comments? Why I really don't think Obama cares what ANYONE thinks!
Reminds me what Dubya once said to a reporter "Who cares what you think?" (July 4, 2001)

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#162524 Jul 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Hey, you pounced to Zimmerman's defence, forcibly so, like you were there when he shot Martin. And you have been coming out with pro-Zimmerman arguments since then. Why? You were not there. You stated Martin aggressed, yet you were not there. I was not there either and you'll note but ignore it, that I did not, do not, and will not pre-judge guilt or innocence as trial is still ongoing. But you put Z in your corner from the beginning, probably because he's a gun aficionado, which you admire. Guilty, not guilty? I don't know. Neither do you. And you don't have to agree with whatever verdict comes out, just carry on like everyone else who does not always get his/her way.
The evidence is over whelming that 1) Martin assaulted him and 2) Zimmerman shot in self defence! The first State Attorney came to that conclusion.
The only reason why Angela Corey indicted him was because of the political pressure and nothing else.

RationalState

#162525 Jul 4, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
As widely predicted and expected by many, political-Islam has been universally rejected by most as an unfair and inferior form of government.
New California House Candidate Funded By Advocate For ‘Total Integration Of Biblical Law’

http://thinkprogress.org/lgbt/2013/07/03/2252...

And what about stoning adulterers and non-believers in California?
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#162526 Jul 4, 2013
<quoted text>
==========

You don't know what is going on as you have no truth.
You come up with nothing real and true facts among people.
Who knows what you say, maybe even coming from what I say about Terri Tanna,that you are agitated as you are short of being of any dignity, but of degenerate disgrace in your ill way of defectiveness?
You are the type of person of ugly fifth, who feels being suppressed, even in Canada for being odds, speaking French with queer behavior if you come to other turf.

Just people don't want to be seen as racists, that does not mean your radicalism to defend Obama makes more illness, because you support anything that is black. You are the extreme as even it is wrong, you go for the support or calling further wrong as long as it is not Bush.

As you are aware of some Conservatives, even on here making some comments sometimes, do call for trials of Bush.
Again, the matter is US with lots of new immigrants and Hispanics, for the essence of grabbing votes, that even conservatives have to review that in elections.

You seem to be a Muslim or Muslim-oriented person living in Canada who think you are deprived with no rights, so here is the opportunities for you to speak freely and cry out your dirty mouth. You come from little corners from the nasty language thinking people have to put up with it. Again, we don't want that much race-toned things. But that does not mean that your foul mouth can fling anywhere? You might be even be silent inside Canada facing the general public in whatever they say, which could scare you badly.
You do not live in a place with lots of all sorts of people like on the west, or even like Toronto.
If you are here on the west, you will probably be melted away with your ass mouth.
Nobody speaks for me here, as I did criticize Bush here. But the problem is still Bush as many do bring up Bush things as he is the obstacle, while some still defend him.
I speak for myself, while I think Rogue is not mean enough to you. If you are in other segments, you will see others have your mind torn to pieces by others.
I don't INTEND TO STAY HERE for LONG, OTHERWISE I WILL have you crushed in no time regardless if any would even side with you, or just watch.
I am on my self and nobody else, where I have done that elsewhere, to those from Canada speaking to me.
It is just you are ignorant and often come up with false interpretation.
As a matter of fact, here are few opposing ones who are not tough enough, like Rougue, as I see it.
However, you the ignorant nut is no match either in terms of argument, as you just take advantage by saying he is the president. You are the soul who is corrupted, like sticking with gangs when they are wrong, to cover dirty laundry. You are no American as all you do is read magazines, and travel to US once a while to see. You have not lived through the experience before. Some Conservatives do criticize Bush, while you people say whatever, because he is Black as you like it. Again, it is not the color or race, as what is all about what Obama is doing, any good? As all he does Bush things for snooping, then those will stick along because of he is no Bush?
If you were at some place else, while you took wave, you would belong gone.
Since I don't have time like those days, oriented to stay a here a lot, I would say you night think you can get away with it feeling your soul will be tearing to pieces.
It is not proper to make a stand anyway.

GO SUCK Y0UR ASS, SUCKER.

RationalState

#162527 Jul 4, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is funny how Libtards justify TORTURE by implying all the other cities do (did) it! Sad, very sad!
Justify? Only in Rougie's fantasy world. Torture is wrong, whether by police (protecting the public) or at Guantanamo ("saving lives") or by a Grand Inquisitor (saving souls).
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>

RationalState

#162528 Jul 4, 2013
<quoted text>
LOL. Reminds one of Frank Rizzo in Philadelphia who held both the chief of police AND mayoral position. One of his more famous quotes when he was chief :
"Of one group of anti-police demonstrators, he is reported to have said,'When I'm finished with them, I'll make Attila the Hun look like a fag." A female reporter who covered the Rizzo years, Andrea Mitchell (now of NBC News), recounted routine brutish behavior as part of a broad pattern of bravado."
Philadelphia doesn't count in Rougie's world; it's not Chicago.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>

RationalState

#162529 Jul 4, 2013
JBH wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
You don't know what is going on as you have no truth.
You come up with nothing real and true facts among people.
Who knows what you say, maybe even coming from what I say about Terri Tanna,that you are agitated as you are short of being of any dignity, but of degenerate disgrace in your ill way of defectiveness?
You are the type of person of ugly fifth, who feels being suppressed, even in Canada for being odds, speaking French with queer behavior if you come to other turf.
Just people don't want to be seen as racists, that does not mean your radicalism to defend Obama makes more illness, because you support anything that is black. You are the extreme as even it is wrong, you go for the support or calling further wrong as long as it is not Bush.
As you are aware of some Conservatives, even on here making some comments sometimes, do call for trials of Bush.
Again, the matter is US with lots of new immigrants and Hispanics, for the essence of grabbing votes, that even conservatives have to review that in elections.
You seem to be a Muslim or Muslim-oriented person living in Canada who think you are deprived with no rights, so here is the opportunities for you to speak freely and cry out your dirty mouth. You come from little corners from the nasty language thinking people have to put up with it. Again, we don't want that much race-toned things. But that does not mean that your foul mouth can fling anywhere? You might be even be silent inside Canada facing the general public in whatever they say, which could scare you badly.
You do not live in a place with lots of all sorts of people like on the west, or even like Toronto.
If you are here on the west, you will probably be melted away with your ass mouth.
Nobody speaks for me here, as I did criticize Bush here. But the problem is still Bush as many do bring up Bush things as he is the obstacle, while some still defend him.
I speak for myself, while I think Rogue is not mean enough to you. If you are in other segments, you will see others have your mind torn to pieces by others.
I don't INTEND TO STAY HERE for LONG, OTHERWISE I WILL have you crushed in no time regardless if any would even side with you, or just watch.
I am on my self and nobody else, where I have done that elsewhere, to those from Canada speaking to me.
It is just you are ignorant and often come up with false interpretation.
As a matter of fact, here are few opposing ones who are not tough enough, like Rougue, as I see it.
However, you the ignorant nut is no match either in terms of argument, as you just take advantage by saying he is the president. You are the soul who is corrupted, like sticking with gangs when they are wrong, to cover dirty laundry. You are no American as all you do is read magazines, and travel to US once a while to see. You have not lived through the experience before. Some Conservatives do criticize Bush, while you people say whatever, because he is Black as you like it. Again, it is not the color or race, as what is all about what Obama is doing, any good? As all he does Bush things for snooping, then those will stick along because of he is no Bush?
If you were at some place else, while you took wave, you would belong gone.
Since I don't have time like those days, oriented to stay a here a lot, I would say you night think you can get away with it feeling your soul will be tearing to pieces.
It is not proper to make a stand anyway.
<quoted text>
Better yet, "Rogue, protector of the helpless."
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#162530 Jul 4, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
And Mr. Aphasia does not comprehend sarcasm or why my comment was properly constructed.
Aphasia: "Police corruption does not occur in Chicago throughout history."
Actually, "does not" is improper in that context. Mr. Aphasia does not understand rudimentary tense rules. Furthermore, the statement would not fulfill the intent of my comment, the obvious intent being opaque to Mr. Aphasia.
<quoted text>
======

GO TO STRIKE YOUR DIRTY REAR.
That is what you call Rudimentary Sarcasm with a lot of queer comments as would make you more happiness in life.
DO you think you are talking to Shakespeare or recite a soap opera here, you the sicko-cell punk?

RationalState

#162531 Jul 4, 2013
JBH wrote:
<quoted text>
Such eloquent style!
<quoted text>
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#162533 Jul 4, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Better yet, "Rogue, protector of the helpless."
=====

Whenever I find the very disgusted in my free time browsing, it could give me a happy mood to see their minds blown away, maybe including you.
GO SUCK AS WELL, YOU THE OTHER ASS.

RationalState

#162534 Jul 4, 2013
Play a recording of Stars and Stripes Forever today. Even if you're not American. A magnificent piece of work by the March King, musically it is one of the best marches ever written, if not arguably the best.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min shinningelectr0n 1,110,907
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min Earthling-1 46,710
Amy 9-20 59 min edogxxx 2
Abby 9-20 1 hr Pippa 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 98,233
The Official Vanessa Hudgens Chat Room (Aug '07) 2 hr mikayla tisdale 3,784
Word (Dec '08) 5 hr andet1987 4,719
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs