BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
142,821 - 142,840 of 177,361 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#162488 Jul 4, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Still wrong Romper. What a shock.
May I suggest http://m.topix.com/topix/faq#find_news
Hey Darrel, I've got 6M volts for ya. Now, that's a shock! Where would you like it applied? ala slowpuke....hee hee hee
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#162489 Jul 4, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
And we know police corruption has historically occurred exclusively in Chicago.
======

That is an over-statement.

Your English is bad, absurd and backward, as how you put it--being very muddy and not expressing the point.

Why don't you say, " Police corruption does not occur in Chicago throughout history."

At any rate, if you would say so, you are till wrong as Chicago is indeed one of the most corrupt cities.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#162490 Jul 4, 2013
@#$%^&*()_+

At any rate, if you would say so, you are still wrong as Chicago is indeed one of the most corrupt cities.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#162491 Jul 4, 2013
I really don't think the Country Club RINO have the gonads to push the issue. Sure Obama is violating the law, but who will take it to the Federal Court for enforcement?

Obamacare Delay is a GOP Gift But Will the Party Open It? Posted 3 Hours Ago by Marilyn Assenheim

On Tuesday the Obama regime announced the delay in implementing Obamacare until 2015. But only for businesses; individuals will still be responsible for complying with that pig’s breakfast of a law come 2014.
The employer mandate requires businesses with more than 50 employees either to provide employees with “a minimum standard of affordable healthcare insurance” or face a stiff, financial penalty. On Tuesday, the administration, previously deaf to all objections, claimed that they were “listening” to the complaints of business owners on the issue of complying with paperwork hassles.

Read more: http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/07/obamacare...

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#162492 Jul 4, 2013
Jacques,
As widely predicted and expected by many, political-Islam has been universally rejected by most as an unfair and inferior form of government.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#162493 Jul 4, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your style from the aphasic school of writing?
<quoted text>
==========

Go to brush your rear end, instead of talking to me to want to see a modern classic in any writings.

When people (like you here) put out such like ""zxy =$$%U, u-3 u2, btuy, Lolololhuhhahu, 5{}+863***&"", that is your saying.
That is the display resembling your head--showing it is already dizzy and spinning, like as always and all the time.

As your head is chemically imbalanced, you will faint soon by asking questions.

Location hidden

#162494 Jul 4, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Sooo, you are replacing Terri Tunna as our English teacher? The object is to get your point across!

Location hidden

#162495 Jul 4, 2013
Opensecrets org wrote:
<quoted text>
You are living in a Newt Gingrich fantasyland.
THIS ALONE PROVES IT.
NAFTA and the Termination of Glass/Steagall.....
..... PERIOD.
P.S. For the most part Politicians are prostitute liars and yet you still believe Bush/Cheney and Newt Gingrich.
LOL
========
US Foreign Policy and Leo Strauss
March 15, 2003 http://tinyurl.com/2mtobz
Key neo-conservative strategists ... consider themselves to be followers of Strauss.
The most prominent is Deputy Defense Secretary Paul Wolfowitz, now widely known as "Wolfowitz of Arabia" for his obsession with ousting Iraq's Saddam Hussein as the first step in transforming the entire Arab Middle East. Wolfowitz is also seen as the chief architect of Washington's post-9/11 global strategy, including its controversial pre-emption policy.
Two other very influential Straussians include Weekly Standard William Kristol and Gary Schmitt, founder/chairman and director, respectively, of the Project for the New American Century (PNAC), a six-year-old neo-conservative front group whose alumni include Vice President Dick Cheney and Pentagon chief Donald Rumsfeld, as well as a number of other senior foreign-policy officials.
http://www.geocities.com/dapat_tapatt/ref_leo...
Point 1, Newt was not the president.
Point 2, In the forth year of Newt Speakership we were a hell of a lot better off than we are in Obama's fourth year as president!!!
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#162496 Jul 4, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sooo, you are replacing Terri Tunna as our English teacher? The object is to get your point across!
==========

That is right Terri Tunna (as your English teacher), taught me the aphasic school of writing.

Location hidden

#162497 Jul 4, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
But so long as they settle out of court, Daley doesn't have to testify about the WATERBOARDING of African-Americans by the Democrat controlled Shitcago PD!!!
Chicago Police Torture Victims Win Settlement, But Former Mayor Won’t Testify
By Aviva Shen on Jul 24, 2012
The city of Chicago is preparing to pay out more than $5 million to former inmate Michael Tillman, one of 110 alleged African American victims of police torture under long-time police commander Jon Burge. Tillman spent more than two decades in prison for the 1986 rape and murder of a South Side woman, which he confessed to after detectives repeatedly beat him with a phone book, suffocated him with a typewriter cover, poured soda up his nose, threatened him with a gun, and burned him with a cigarette lighter.
The Finance Committee also called for a $1.8 million payment to David Fauntleroy, who was tortured into confessing to a 1983 murder that landed him a prison sentence of 25 years.
http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2012/07/24/5 ...
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay then, name he one other American city where thirty plus BLACK men have filed lawsuits against the PD for waterboarding them into making false confessions?
We can all (most of us) remember Chief Bull Connors from Birmingham, AL but since the 1970s, name me one big city PD that is as corrupt as Shitcago's?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#162498 Jul 4, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And here is another one and again they will not use the word "weatherboard". Why? Is it because it was done by Democrats against African-Americans?!?
But ya know, the LSM did not mind mentioning waterboarding when G.W. was president but Bush was not forcing people into false confessions and then throwing in Prison for life!!!
Wrongfully convicted man asks judge to force Daley to testify
BY KIM JANSSEN Federal Courts Reporter January 31, 2013
Lawyers for a wrongfully convicted man who spent 21 years behind bars for a murder he didn’t commit are asking a federal judge to force former Mayor Richard M. Daley to testify in a lawsuit against the City of Chicago and disgraced Chicago Police Cmdr. Jon Burge.
Ronald Kitchen — released from prison in 2009 after his conviction was overturned — wants Daley to testify about what he knew and when about alleged torturing of African-American suspects under Burge. Daley was Cook County state’s attorney when prosecutors pushed for the death penalty against Kitchen.
http://www.suntimes.com/news/17930442-418/wro...
What I do glean from your waterboarding arguments is that you want to justify said waterboarding by denouncing democrats like Daley who used that vile method. Rogue, it doesn't matter who does it, dem, repub, left, right, IT'S WRONG. It's torture. If you're a good Catholic, it's a sin. Unjustifiable and, according to experts, waterboarding or other forms of torture yields very little results. And I recall a few months ago, you were determined to prove that waterboarding was not torture. Why? Is it an amusement park "fun" experience?

I noticed that when conservatives or the right are accused of doing something wrong, and instead of coolly considering the whole thing, you spring to their defence, often trying to prove that liberals or whatever did the same thing. So? It doesn't matter who did it, if it's wrong, it's wrong. Period.

Ottawa

#162499 Jul 4, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And what is sad is that the black people on this forum will not comment on these waterboarding tortured confessions from African-Americans. They have sold their souls to the DNC!
Wa da matta Wojo and Poopo? Does this not bother you!!! Methinks you is just some Judas goats.
Rogue
City settles two Burge torture cases, Daley need not testify Posted: Jul 23, 2012
CHICAGO (Sun-Times Media Wire)-
Chicago taxpayers will pay $7.17 million to compensate two more victims of police torture committed under the watch of convicted former Area 2 commander Jon Burge — and former Mayor Richard M. Daley won't have to testify — after a City Council committee signed off Monday on settlements with two men.
Attorney Flint Taylor, who represented Taylor, said he's disappointed he won't get to question Daley, who was Cook County state's attorney before being elected mayor.
But he said, "I don't think Daley is off the hook completely here….He remains a central figure in the torture scandal and potential witness in the remaining cases….The evidence that we would have confronted him about still remains, and that is there for all to see and for other lawyers in other cases to use. I don't think Daley's name will ever be removed from the pantheon of conspirators in the Burge torture cases."
Read more: http://www.myfoxchicago.com/story/19091761/jo...
Hnmm, I do believe Poppo is black. I don't know anyone else who might be, but then, is that because I don't give a sh*t and it never occurred to me to wonder about that?
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#162500 Jul 4, 2013
)(*^%$#^&*()_++++++

That is right Terri Tunna (as your English teacher) taught me the aphasic school of writing because she thinks that men can protocol to women instead of bureaucrats, in the activities of everyday life.

All you have to do is to hand her a glass of root beer and show something in writing first, in order for her to access and accept you.
Then she will teach you the aphasic style of writing.

Location hidden

#162501 Jul 4, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
It is funny how Libtards justify TORTURE by implying all the other cities do (did) it! Sad, very sad!

Ottawa

#162502 Jul 4, 2013
Opensecrets org wrote:
Harper, Bush Share Roots in Controversial Philosophy
http://tinyurl.com/yxcdj3 / November 29, 2005
Close advisors schooled in 'the noble lie' and 'regime change'.
What do close advisors to Stephen Harper and George W. Bush have in common? They reflect the disturbing teachings of Leo Strauss, the German-Jewish émigré who spawned the neoconservative movement.
Strauss, who died in 1973, believed in the inherent inequality of humanity. Most people, he famously taught, are too stupid to make informed decisions about their political affairs. Elite philosophers must decide on affairs of state for us.
In Washington, Straussians exert powerful influence from within the inner circle of the White House. In Canada, they roost, for now, in the so-called Calgary School, guiding Harper in framing his election strategies. What preoccupies Straussians in both places is the question of "regime change."
http://thetyee.ca/Mediacheck/2005/11/29/Harpe...
You're right on. To this day, and is spite of tax cuts to the rich (which Harper just longs to do), Afghan and Iraqi disasters, worst recession since 1929, our Prime Minister Harper worships the ground GWB walks on. He has imitated his every move, right down to having a cortège of black SUVs to accompany is official vehicle, just like GWB'S when he was president. You won't be surprised to hear that Obama and Harper are not the best of friends and this is partly why our relations are so frosty. Worked much better when GWB was president. GWB, as opposed to Harper, could work with left and right politicians, as he proved in his excellent rapport with our liberal PMs, in spite of their opposition to Iraq. Of course, with conservative Harper, GWB had even better relations for his last 2 years.

Location hidden

#162503 Jul 4, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What I do glean from your waterboarding arguments is that you want to justify said waterboarding by denouncing democrats like Daley who used that vile method. Rogue, it doesn't matter who does it, dem, repub, left, right, IT'S WRONG. It's torture. If you're a good Catholic, it's a sin. Unjustifiable and, according to experts, waterboarding or other forms of torture yields very little results. And I recall a few months ago, you were determined to prove that waterboarding was not torture. Why? Is it an amusement park "fun" experience?
I noticed that when conservatives or the right are accused of doing something wrong, and instead of coolly considering the whole thing, you spring to their defence, often trying to prove that liberals or whatever did the same thing. So? It doesn't matter who did it, if it's wrong, it's wrong. Period.
Ah there is ONE every big difference. Coercion to obtain a false confession violates one's Fifth Amendment right: "nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself", whereas in the military's use of waterboarding to to obtain intelligence on enemy operations that may save the lives of our soldiers.
But it is sad that you think the the waterboarding by a Republican Administration is evil but waterboarding by Democrats is .....hush,..... no to be acknowledged.

Ottawa

#162504 Jul 4, 2013
Opensecrets org wrote:
Bill O'Reilly Goes Nuts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =O_HyZ5aW76cXX
Ha ha, Fuehrer O'Reilly ! Love it.

Location hidden

#162505 Jul 4, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Most incorrect. There is a lot I did not agree with Bush on and I use to call the White House about once a month, While half of my comments were positive the other half was critical.
Now since Obama entered the White HOuse I have only called the comment line three or four times and only to make positive remarks. Why no negative comments? Why I really don't think Obama cares what ANYONE thinks!

Ottawa

#162506 Jul 4, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh how nice. I like the way Libtards teach their children.
Pro-Abortion Protester Has Young Girl Hold Sign:
“If I Wanted The Government In My Womb,
I Would F*** A Senator!”
http://www.redflagnews.com/headlines/pro-abor ...
<quoted text>
Yes it is. Prostituting one's child is a crime. Supporting your Second Amendment rights is not.
A 10-yr-old with a pic of a machine gun on his chest is supporting the 2nd amendment?

Ottawa

#162507 Jul 4, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>A child with a T-Shirt with a profile of Obama or Che Guevara.
You compare Obama to Guevara? To your president? Are you sane?

Do you even know who Guevara is, where he comes from, his profession, his association with Castro, with Dr. Alberto Granado, what he did, some good, yes, but much much wrong (had civil servants jailed and/or executed, for example)? You know zilch yet, in your inexhaustible hate, you just bandy names around, anything to make your president look bad. The opposite is what you get. Obama is 100 times the man Guevara was.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Incognito4Ever 1,099,998
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 min JOEL 68,960
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 min Stina2 97,922
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 7 min SLY WEST 297
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 9 min Dick Topick 49,472
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 10 min SLY WEST 7,746
Abby 8-29 27 min Stina2 8
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search