BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,140)

Showing posts 142,781 - 142,800 of167,519
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Moron, how do you get to "suggested"? Sounds like she was told to remove it. And she should have told the person to kiss her ass.
Hey moron. Learn to read more than just the headline. Article says "suggested".

But since it is written in English I guess we can't expect you to comprehend it.
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Liberty Institute attorney Hiram Sasser, who is representing Ms. Jarvis, said the supervisor told her that the chancellor had a policy and that “she could not wear her cross necklace because it might offend others, it might make incoming students feel unwelcome, or it might cause incoming students to feel that ASP was not an organization they should join.”

“My initial reaction was one of complete shock,” Ms. Jarvis told Fox News.“I was thrown for a loop.”

A second time, the supervisor suggested she hide the cross under her shirt. The request offended Ms. Jarvis so much that she left her job early.

Gee - a second time? Sounds like she did tell her to kiss off. And the supervisor responded by .... "Suggesting". Sucks to be an illiterate Birfoon

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
"Can you hear us coming?" LMAO (Justice ha ha LRS tm reg'd)

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

TonyT1961 wrote:
I can't believe this thread is still around!
Well, where have you been for the past five years? You really aught to learn to do a reality check every now and then.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Will I Am wrote:
<quoted text>
Its a love story between the Rogue Scholar 05 and the Jacques from Ottawa.
They are on here 7 days a week teasing each-other with barbs.
Others pop in because its at the top of topixs' search list.
If the two aforementioned would stop for just one day this thread would fall away.
Alas, love is love so that won't happen.
All you can do is smile about it.
:)
Smiling.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
Liberty Institute attorney Hiram Sasser, who is representing Ms. Jarvis, said the supervisor told her that the chancellor had a policy and that “she could not wear her cross necklace because it might offend others, it might make incoming students feel unwelcome, or it might cause incoming students to feel that ASP was not an organization they should join.”
“My initial reaction was one of complete shock,” Ms. Jarvis told Fox News.“I was thrown for a loop.”
A second time, the supervisor suggested she hide the cross under her shirt. The request offended Ms. Jarvis so much that she left her job early.
Gee - a second time? Sounds like she did tell her to kiss off. And the supervisor responded by .... "Suggesting". Sucks to be an illiterate Birfoon
Well, if the woman can not stand to see jewelry, she needs to see a shirk! Would she be upset if a woman wore a Abaya?
I think you Libtards need to reread the First Amendment again, and again, as it says nothing about freedom "from religion"!
Now in the Army (that I knew twenty years ago) you could wear a thin gold or silver necklace, earrings up to 6mm in diameter (females), a modest wedding ring and a simple bracelet but without any emblems. I knew a lieutenant who wore his West Point class ring until he was told he could not in uniform.
Oh, you could wear a cross, Star of David, etc. on your necklace .... so long as all you can see is the chain!
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Well, if the woman can not stand to see jewelry, she needs to see a shirk! Would she be upset if a woman wore a Abaya?
I think you Libtards need to reread the First Amendment again,...!
Another Birfoon that can't comprehend English.

Hey Rouge - NO ONE ( not LTR, not the University, not Jacques) is defending her actions. However, Only the pathetic illiterate Birfoon is citing her actions as marking the end of a free civilization

I think you need to read your first grade primer.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
What is funny is this picture was provided by: Democrats Against Hillary. If the Democrats were not for Hillary, just who were they for? Could it be ..... Obama?
http://www.conservapedia.com/File:HillaryRupe...
One for the Rogue.

Chevy Chase- Richard Pryor Word Association.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Will I Am wrote:
<quoted text>
Its a love story between the Rogue Scholar 05 and the Jacques from Ottawa.
They are on here 7 days a week teasing each-other with barbs.
Others pop in because its at the top of topixs' search list.
If the two aforementioned would stop for just one day this thread would fall away.
Alas, love is love so that won't happen.
All you can do is smile about it.
:)
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Smiling.
Yes, I enjoy sparing with you two.

“Why Is the Right Deranged?”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, where have you been for the past five years? You really aught to learn to do a reality check every now and then.
Where have I been?

On planet Earth, doing important things, like WORKING FOR A LIVING!

You need to stop being condescending - did I ask you anything?

F'in tool.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where have I been?
On planet Earth, doing important things, like WORKING FOR A LIVING!
You need to stop being condescending - did I ask you anything?
F'in tool.
You must work for Shemp Smith!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
What is funny is this picture was provided by: Democrats Against Hillary. If the Democrats were not for Hillary, just who were they for? Could it be ..... Obama?
http://www.conservapedia.com/File:HillaryRupe...
What was she supposed to do, refuse to pose with the trash king? Would that be polite? Were Roosevelt and Truman not photographed with Stalin? That sure as hell did not make them communists.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
See jackfish, this is where you're an AHole. Losers? Take a look in the mirror pond scum. Ohio voting fraud case.....remember? People voting more than once and yes, even the dead were voting. Did he cheat? You bet your azz! You're an idiot that doesn't have sense enough to come in from the rain. Still can't find a canadian thread that will have you, huh? No one can blame them. Got any plans on leaving this thread?
Why'd Romney and Ryan not complain?

Oh, I explained to you often enough why I'm here, no need to repeat. I'm sticking around. Oh, when are you gonna ask your new intellectual equal JBH the Canadian to leave?

Still waiting for you to identify this Ottawa ghetto you talked about the other day. Save a lie, don't write that you did. You did not.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
But since it is written in English I guess we can't expect you to comprehend it.
He's going to ask his new across-the-border Canadian friend JBH to explain it to him, to point out the verb "suggested" and teach him how to write a JBH-coherent sentence. LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
One for the Rogue.
Chevy Chase- Richard Pryor Word Association.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
A classic.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

<quoted text>
A classic.
Classic indeed! As was (is) many SNL skits.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
According to this article, she was told (ordered) to remove it, Moron!

http://conservativebyte.com/2013/07/universit...
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>According to this article, she was told (ordered) to remove it, Moron!

http://conservativebyte.com/2013/07/universit...
Pathetic ignorant moron can't comprehend English - and that is my fault? Because like all tru FauxCons Romper blames everyone else for his pathetic existence
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

<quoted text>
He's going to ask his new across-the-border Canadian friend JBH to explain it to him, to point out the verb "suggested" and teach him how to write a JBH-coherent sentence. LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
I've gotten inside you mind! You're fixated on me. Can't get me off your mind, huh? LMAO! HaHaHa!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Pathetic ignorant moron can't comprehend English - and that is my fault? Because like all tru FauxCons Romper blames everyone else for his pathetic existence
Splash 1! Shot down, no comeback! Moron.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 142,781 - 142,800 of167,519
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]