BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#162416 Jul 3, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You may be right.
But, prediction-wise, you don't exactly shine now do you? What if he is found guilty, how will you take back your words? Same as Obama's election? Fraud? Democrat jury and judge? too many women on the jury? too many blacks on the jury? Or will you just accept the verdict like a man?
I'm checking off this post, will bring it back and throw it in your face if Zimmerman loses. And you'll deny it, or say I didn't get it, or say you already explained it. Like "can you hear us coming?"
I'm not making any predictions, except to say that legal representation seemed very good, very professional on both sides. I'll let the jury decide.
What prediction was made in my post?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#162417 Jul 3, 2013
It's funny watching Libtards trying to explain why the weather in Europe has been cooler and wetter over the past few years. Meanwhile the pray to the Sun Gawd to turn up the heat!

Climate change: the rain in Spain
Another miserable summer season is just a reminder that climate is the long-term average of ups and downs
The Guardian, Sunday 23 June 2013

Weather is what happens. Climate is the sum of what happens, averaged over a generation or more. The unpromising start to the British summer, and the apparent recent trend towards cool, wet summers, are just that: an unpromising start, and an apparent trend. Neither is in itself an indicator of climate change. Rain in June does not mean that global warming is not happening. A succession of disappointing summers does not mean that in a warmer world Britain can expect mild winters and wet summers as a matter of course. The Met Office conclusion that Britain might be caught in a natural cycle of cooler summers with more rainfall than usual – and that describes six of the past seven summers – is just a reminder that climate is the long-term average of ups and downs.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/...

Location hidden

#162418 Jul 3, 2013
Yep, in Atlanta right now it is 69 degrees and tomorrow's high is suppose to be 76! Ah, this is JULY, isn't it?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#162419 Jul 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh, the good speller. Seeing as kerplunk is not to be found in the dictionary, as your warped mind made it up, does it really matter whether it ends in "g" or "k"? And you think you look smart?
Are you not just a wee bit embarrassed?
Not at all! Only laughing at your inability to coordinate your fingers so they hit the proper keys. LMAO! Perhaps you should give Voice Recognition a try? Eh?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#162420 Jul 3, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all! Only laughing at your inability to coordinate your fingers so they hit the proper keys. LMAO! Perhaps you should give Voice Recognition a try? Eh?
BTW,

I hear Rosetta Stone even offers a "lisp" version.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#162421 Jul 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Destroy? Destroy when all I hear is how the economy is improving, how the country is moving away from the GWB-created abyss, extricating itself out of unplanned, unfunded and unwinnable wars? Look around you, boy, take a good look.
There are twice as many people unemployed and twice as many people on welfare now than before Obama took the Democrat nomination in 2008. The economy is not getting better,no matter what numbers you look at. The Fed has been pumping 85 billion dollars a month into Wall Street to subsidize the filthy rich,just to try to make it look like the economy is better. The House of Cards will always be nothing but that until there are major changes in Washington DC. Obama has never anything in the best interest of our country,he only does something for Obama.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#162422 Jul 3, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What prediction was made in my post?
Does this sound like the prosecution is gonna win?

Justice LRS wrote:

The prosecution is expected to close its case today. Did they even score a point? They managed to shoot themselves in both feet but I didn't see much of a case. This is a perfect example of why you don't want the gov. in the private sector! Incompetence!

"Did the secure a point?...shoot themselves in both feet, but not much of a case...perfect example of why you don't want the gov. in the private sector! Incompetence."

Suuuure, no prediction.

Was it the gov't that caused all those brokers, investment bankers, bankers, mortgage brokers and lenders to go broke? How competent were they? Who bailed the out? The gov't and the gov't = the people. Just btw.

Ottawa

#162423 Jul 3, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
So now that you can't find anything amiss, it's typing. Yawn.

Ottawa

#162424 Jul 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, in Atlanta right now it is 69 degrees and tomorrow's high is suppose to be 76! Ah, this is JULY, isn't it?
And here it was 10F above normal,+15F tomorrow. Yup, it's July all right.

Why don't you mention how the west is burning up? Temps in the 120s but hey, Rogue's on Atlanta's case. I also notice Ft Lauderdale Fla is only 25F, way below normal. Let's check next week, why don't we?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#162425 Jul 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Justice LRS wrote:
The prosecution is expected to close its case today. Did they even score a point? They managed to shoot themselves in both feet but I didn't see much of a case. This is a perfect example of why you don't want the gov. in the private sector! Incompetence!
"Did the secure a point?...shoot themselves in both feet, but not much of a case...perfect example of why you don't want the gov. in the private sector! Incompetence."
Suuuure, no prediction.
Was it the gov't that caused all those brokers, investment bankers, bankers, mortgage brokers and lenders to go broke? How competent were they? Who bailed the out? The gov't and the gov't = the people. Just btw.
As usual, you read things "into" posts that simply aren't there. I'm sorry but you lost me with, "did the secure a point". WTF? Again, where is my prediction? You say I made one, where is it? As you like to say, put up or shut up!(lmao)
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#162426 Jul 3, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
Re: "Obama is the Antichrist set-up by the Freemasons/Illuminati to run their NWO from the UN."
You seem to be trying very hard to give a great example of how nutty birthers really are. You are doing a great job. Keep up the excellent work!
Let us not forget, you are a great example of how nutty a squirrel's turd is!

Location hidden

#162427 Jul 3, 2013
A Fresh Breath of Farm Air (Fresh Prince Parody)

Ottawa

#162428 Jul 3, 2013

<quoted text>
Justice LRS wrote:
Suuuure, no prediction.
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, you read things "into" posts that simply aren't there. I'm sorry but you lost me with, "did the secure a point". WTF? Again, where is my prediction? You say I made one, where is it? As you like to say, put up or shut up!(lmao)
What an oafish clown. Mocking me, and it's him who wrote it. Look up, clod. YOU wrote "did the secure a point". I can't wait to see how you'll dodge this one. Are you finally embarrassed?

Location hidden

#162429 Jul 3, 2013
Farmer Style (Gangnam Style Parody)

Location hidden

#162430 Jul 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And here it was 10F above normal,+15F tomorrow. Yup, it's July all right.
Why don't you mention how the west is burning up? Temps in the 120s but hey, Rogue's on Atlanta's case. I also notice Ft Lauderdale Fla is only 25F, way below normal. Let's check next week, why don't we?
But to you that means Global Warming when to me it is just NORMAL!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#162431 Jul 3, 2013
Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a US News forum thread on Topix, in the US News forum. If it shows up in a California forum it's because Topix posted it there too.
Right you are Mr/Ms Wrong!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#162432 Jul 3, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Dipshyt, this is a U.S. Politics Forum. Can you not read? LMAO, you're still carrying on about the election? No wonder you can't progress. LMAO!
No it’s a Suit contesting Obama’s citizenship forum and what I had to say about the election was in response to this Jewel. Or did you forget?
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohio voting fraud case.....remember? People voting more than once and yes, even the dead were voting. Did he cheat? You bet your azz! d?
Using your logic I suppose Romney cheated as well; right Mr. Liars?
http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2012/nov/02/s...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#162433 Jul 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Justice LRS wrote:
Suuuure, no prediction.
<quoted text>
What an oafish clown. Mocking me, and it's him who wrote it. Look up, clod. YOU wrote "did the secure a point". I can't wait to see how you'll dodge this one. Are you finally embarrassed?
You're lying, jackfish. Why? LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#162434 Jul 3, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
No it’s a Suit contesting Obama’s citizenship forum and what I had to say about the election was in response to this Jewel. Or did you forget?
<quoted text>
Using your logic I suppose Romney cheated as well; right Mr. Liars?
http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2012/nov/02/s...
Incorrect. This is merely a thread in the U.S. Politics Forum. Do try and understand where you are. You're dismissed.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#162435 Jul 3, 2013
Now, jackfish has resorted to flat-out lying. Can't say I'm surprised one bit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Flexible Barry 1,115,667
Feel-good news is made near Ferguson 4 min Aim for the Teeth 2
Abby 10-2 5 min Ralph 2
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 8 min MakinBacon 4,745
Amy 10-2 9 min Ralph 4
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min mjjcpa 47,080
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 98,375
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]