BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#162342 Jul 3, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
They're still in the dark ages and still live in tribes! What kind of BS is "fairly honest"? And, love this one, according to UN reps! LMAO! The world evolved. Why didn't these people? There's no place in today's world for these savages.
No place in this world for these savages? Judging from your obscene language, obscenity, death threats, and threatening language, how come then you are still around?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#162343 Jul 3, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
It's fun, and so easy, as you offer so much material.
Have you picked up your kerplunks today? Careful, step mom's on the prowl. Do remember to keep some for your birther friends, wing ha ha omg laughter man.
You heard it here first, jackfish says; "It's fun to be a creep"! This boy is sick in the head and finds it funny! Is anyone surprised? Weirdo!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#162344 Jul 3, 2013
Under which law does Pres. Obama thinks he is authorized to delay the implementation of that law? Again, Obama decides which laws to enforce and which to ignore.
I thought he was so happy with this law he himself has called it Obamacare.
White House Violates Law with Obamacare Delay
Posted on July 3, 2013
Laws don’t matter to Obama.
Check it out:
Obama administration officials are illegally delaying enforcement of a central provision in the president’s namesake legislation in a desperate attempt to manipulate the 2014 midterm elections and swell the ranks of those who look to government for healthcare.
The White House is beginning to sense that when Americans realize the price of “free” healthcare, they’re likely to take swift vengeance on those responsible.
Section 1513 of the Affordable Care Act (ACA, better known as Obamacare) requires all large employers to provide health insurance for their employees.“Large employers” are those with at least 50 full-time employees, and “full-time” is defined as averaging 30 or more hours per week.
Section 1513’s “Employer Mandate” is one of five parts of the ACA that are absolutely essential for this government-run system to work, with the most well-known of those five being the infamous “Individual Mandate” upheld by the Supreme Court as a tax by a controversial 5-4 decision in 2012.
Continue Reading on www.breitbart.com ...
Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2013/07/white-hou...

Location hidden

#162345 Jul 3, 2013
Ah, isn't Sen. Max Baucus a DEMOCRAT???

Baucus Warns Of 'Huge Train Wreck' Enacting ObamaCare

Ottawa

#162346 Jul 3, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Be patient jackfish. The Middle East could erupt at any moment. Might not be quite as many of them afterwards! Patience.
Darn, still not attending those basic English remedial classes, are you? I clearly said that Middle East Moslems were a minority on this globe. Read again. Cripes, bad enough you're ignorant about the poor USA that has to endure the likes of you, but it doesn't get any better when you wander across the "BIG POND", LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). You're not even embarrassed, that's the beauty of it.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#162347 Jul 3, 2013
<quoted text>
I can function in a Canadian, in a U.S., in a French, in a British, in a Belgian, in a Netherlands, in a Spanish, in an Italian, other European countries, in all African and central and South American threads. Yessir, and instantly discuss any of those countries' affairs. Now, you can barely function in your own , as you have shown, so tell me what you would talk about were you on a Canadian thread? Hmmmm, first off, a hint to save you much embarrassment : Canada is NOT across the big pond and is NOT located in France. Let's go from there.
Now a challenge, eh boy. Pick a US subject, let's discuss it. And being a smart azz, I know you'll want to pick Shreveport, it's all you can do for a reply. Well, why not, will give me the opportunity to teach you some Louisiana history. Then, I'll come back with a real toughie like "On which continent is Canada located?" To return the favour, you can then teach me some Canadian history. LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
jackfish, just because you speak someone's language doesn't mean they want anything to do with a weirdo. Toss in a side of AHole and they'll have nothing to do with you. It is a known fact the world doesn't like people like you. This forum alone should be all the proof you require! LMAO!

Location hidden

#162348 Jul 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh yeah? I read about it in my morning newspapers, dispatches from Media News, AP, AFP, etc. On TV, watched it on CBC, NBC, glimpsed it on Foxnews.com and CNN.
These demonstrations are AGAISNT the elected but chiefly Sharia-oriented Moslem constitution and laws that Morsi wants. People are secular in Egypt and want him OUT. What is unexplainable is Morsi won the popular vote last election, a vote that was fairly honest according to foreign and UN representatives. Go figure.
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Love this one too....."Oh yeah". LMAO!!!
If the people do not want him, why did they vote him in in the first place? Probably a rebound from a very corrupt government only to find out the new government is just as corrupt.

Ottawa

#162349 Jul 3, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You heard it here first, jackfish says; "It's fun to be a creep"! This boy is sick in the head and finds it funny! Is anyone surprised? Weirdo!
Hmm, sorry, NOT. The jury finds you guilty of another lame answer. You've been warned before, now the judge has to sentence you.

You are sentenced to speak cleanly, no swearing, no profanities, no sexual innuendoes for the next 12 months. A month will be added to your sentence every time you issue a threat and 2 months for death threats. You are to pick up your kerplunks and distribute them evenly, no favourites like Pravda Putin Lady, to your fellow birthers. Court adjourned.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#162350 Jul 3, 2013
<quoted text>
No place in this world for these savages? Judging from your obscene language, obscenity, death threats, and threatening language, how come then you are still around?
Guess the world just can't resist me! Would it make you feel better if I told you that only you and your DAB puppets are the only people I speak to in this manner? Remember, day one, act like an azz, get treated like an azz! Too bad you can't learn!

Ottawa

#162351 Jul 3, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
jackfish, just because you speak someone's language doesn't mean they want anything to do with a weirdo. Toss in a side of AHole and they'll have nothing to do with you. It is a known fact the world doesn't like people like you. This forum alone should be all the proof you require! LMAO!
So you are the self-proclaimed spokesman of the Topix Forum? LMAO,(LRS tm reg'd). Delusions of grandeur? Grow up, acquire SOME grandeur, or a tad of it. Ha ha, what a joke, and as I said a short while ago, it's a wonderful thing, you're not even embarrassed.

Ottawa

#162352 Jul 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah? I read about it in my morning newspapers, dispatches from Media News, AP, AFP, etc. On TV, watched it on CBC, NBC, glimpsed it on Foxnews.com and CNN.
These demonstrations are AGAISNT the elected but chiefly Sharia-oriented Moslem constitution and laws that Morsi wants. People are secular in Egypt and want him OUT. What is unexplainable is Morsi won the popular vote last election, a vote that was fairly honest according to foreign and UN representatives. Go figure.<quoted text>
If the people do not want him, why did they vote him in in the first place? Probably a rebound from a very corrupt government only to find out the new government is just as corrupt.
Well, you and the birthers said often enough, still say it, that Americans did not want Obama. Yet, he was duly and fairly elected, thanks to over 7 million fraudulent votes. Whew, that's a lot. Go figure.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#162353 Jul 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Hmm, sorry, NOT. The jury finds you guilty of another lame answer. You've been warned before, now the judge has to sentence you.
You are sentenced to speak cleanly, no swearing, no profanities, no sexual innuendoes for the next 12 months. A month will be added to your sentence every time you issue a threat and 2 months for death threats. You are to pick up your kerplunks and distribute them evenly, no favourites like Pravda Putin Lady, to your fellow birthers. Court adjourned.
This is what is known as a BS response because the weirdo has no comeback. Strange lil feller you are. Strange indeed!

Ottawa

#162354 Jul 3, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess the world just can't resist me! Would it make you feel better if I told you that only you and your DAB puppets are the only people I speak to in this manner? Remember, day one, act like an azz, get treated like an azz! Too bad you can't learn!
Funny, only us? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). Yes, ohly us and anyone else who is more intelligent, knowledgeable, who composes and writes better and use civilized language. THAT, my boy, is a whole lot of people.

Well, I, we act like an azz? How do you figure? Do I, we, speak like you, namely, swear, profane, sex-up like you? I don't think so. But you use profanity, sexual innuendoes, defacating vocabulary,(kerplunk comes to mind), so, does that not make YOU the azz?

You're filth. Unadulterated unfiltered inhuman and ignorant filth. If you were lounging in the sh*t hole of an outdoor outhouse, I would not even deign to sit on its toilet seat and dump my you-know-what in there. Too good for the likes of you.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#162355 Jul 3, 2013
<quoted text>
So you are the self-proclaimed spokesman of the Topix Forum? LMAO,(LRS tm reg'd). Delusions of grandeur? Grow up, acquire SOME grandeur, or a tad of it. Ha ha, what a joke, and as I said a short while ago, it's a wonderful thing, you're not even embarrassed.
Why do you insist on ruining the World Wide Web? LMAO!

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#162356 Jul 3, 2013
Jacques,
US media has wall-to-wall coverage of that jackass Zimmerman trial and comparatively scant little on the largest government protests in the history of human civilazation.
loose
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#162357 Jul 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Funny, only us? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). Yes, ohly us and anyone else who is more intelligent, knowledgeable, who composes and writes better and use civilized language. THAT, my boy, is a whole lot of people.
Well, I, we act like an azz? How do you figure? Do I, we, speak like you, namely, swear, profane, sex-up like you? I don't think so. But you use profanity, sexual innuendoes, defacating vocabulary,(kerplunk comes to mind), so, does that not make YOU the azz?
You're filth. Unadulterated unfiltered inhuman and ignorant filth. If you were lounging in the sh*t hole of an outdoor outhouse, I would not even deign to sit on its toilet seat and dump my you-know-what in there. Too good for the likes of you.
Creepy as all get out. Definitely a weirdo. Do not allow small children near this entity. LMAO! Apparently, you were born an azz. You're an irritant to the world. The creep thinks that one's intelligence is also a measure of one's likeability. You've proven that concept to be incorrect. LMAO! Such a small, pathetic entity. Tip for the weirdo; the world doesn't like azzholes. Too bad for you, huh? LMAO! You're a butt-ugly, butt-sore loser, sparkles. Smile! And please, QUIT THROWING YOUR RAGS IN PORT-O-LETS! They only clog them up. LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#162358 Jul 3, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
US media has wall-to-wall coverage of that jackass Zimmerman trial and comparatively scant little on the largest government protests in the history of human civilazation.
loose
Well, our genius in chief did just give them some nice gifts!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#162359 Jul 3, 2013
Now, are you done with running your mouth, weirdo? Or are you on a prune break? LMAO!

Ottawa

#162360 Jul 3, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
loose
loose, loose, you've done some travelling, I surmise? Have you read the local papers, watched the local news? The U.S. is not alone in its closed nationalistic views. All countries are looking inwards, no exceptions. News on tv, news in newspapers, ALL countries, a maximum of 10%, and I'm being generous is devoted to international news. Watch NBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, Fox, when do they ever show you what's happening in Europe, Africa, Asia, unless it's VERY BAD OR SCANDALOUS NEWS or involves the US? All alike, all 195 countries, chauvinistic, only THEY exist. Sad.

Location hidden

#162361 Jul 3, 2013
I wonder if Barack the Race de Baiter is happy now?

Sanford, FL Bracing for Rodney King Type of Riots Pending Zimmerman Verdict / 3 July 2013

On March 3, 1991, Rodney King, a black man, was driving on the I-210 Foothill Freeway through a Los Angeles neighborhood. Two California Highway Patrol officers attempted to pull King over, but he refused to stop and took the CHP on a high speed chase both on the freeway and through neighborhood streets. The CHP officers estimated that the speeds reached 115 mph.

When King finally stopped his car, the two passengers were subdued and placed in police cars. King was the last to exit his vehicle and when he did, five white LA police officers used tasers and their batons to subdue King. The incident was caught on video, which showed the brutal actions of the police, but it also showed that King continued to resist arrest and kept trying to get to his feet in defiance of the police.

Naturally, the whole incident was turned into a racial issue involving 5 white cops and 1 poor helpless black man. Four of five of the police officers were arrested and charged with assault and use of excessive force. On April 29, 1992, the jury acquitted all of police officers sparking off deadly riots by the black Los Angeles community.

Read more: http://MinutemenNews.com/2013/07/sanford-flor...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min RealDave 1,154,355
Amy 12-22 17 min PEllen 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 31 min PEllen 98,855
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 33 min scirocco 68,891
Abby 12-22 35 min RACE 2
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Eric 71,120
amy 12-21 1 hr RACE 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 pm PST

Bleacher Report 6:00PM
Colts Have Puncher's Chance in Playoffs Despite Flaws
Bleacher Report 7:50 PM
Colts Collapse Around Andrew Luck in Another Prime-Time Blowout
Bleacher Report11:31 PM
Can Bears Turn Back to Cutler After Loss?
NBC Sports 1:03 AM
Romo, Cowboys are in after 42-7 rout of Colts - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:46 AM
Can Hamilton Fix Colts Offense for Playoff Run?