BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,132)

Showing posts 142,621 - 142,640 of174,457
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
JBH

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Published July 02, 2013
Associated Press

July 2, 2013: U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry, right, deflects a question from a reporter about whether he and Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov, left, will discuss asylum for National Security Agency leaker Edward Snowden, before Kerry and Lavrov's meeting during the ASEAN summit in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei. Kerry is expected to start the return to Washington Tuesday afternoon.
Kerry wants to talk to Lavrov about Russia's support of Syrian President Bashar Assad's regime, which is fighting against opposition forces armed by Western and Arab nations, and the case involving Snowden, which has strained U.S.-Russia relations.
Snowden, who is wanted in the U.S. on three charges of espionage, has been on the run since releasing sensitive NSA documents. He is believed to have been in the Moscow airport's transit zone since his arrival from Hong Kong on June 23. The U.S. has annulled his passport, and Ecuador, where he had hoped to get asylum, has been giving mixed signals about offering him shelter.
After Snowden applied for political asylum to remain in Russia, Russian President Vladimir Putin told reporters in Moscow that Snowden would have to stop leaking U.S. secrets if he wanted asylum there -- and he added that Snowden seemed unwilling to stop publishing leaks of classified material.
Snowden has expanded his requests for asylum to more than 20 countries, including China, according to WikiLeaks, an anti-secrecy group that has adopted Snowden and his cause.
As Lavrov strode into the meeting room, a reporter asked whether he and Kerry were going to talk about asylum for Snowden. Lavrov asked the reporter not to shout questions at him. Kerry then guided him away, telling reporters the two would be talking about a number of issues.
Three U.S. officials, speaking on condition of anonymity because they weren't authorized to publicly discuss the Snowden case, have said Washington is trying to persuade Russia to deport Snowden either directly to the United States or to a third country, possibly in eastern Europe, that would then hand him over to U.S. authorities.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/07/02/sy...

==========

Snowden had said all were said about US spying and hacking when he was in Hong Kong. After that, he had said nothing more by telling Obama of coming across to countries not to accept Snowden for asylum, as that displays how ugly and evil US is with no more human rights (that Putin could realize):

For decades the United States of America has been one of the strongest defenders of the human right to seek asylum. Sadly, this right, laid out and voted for by the U.S. in Article 14 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, is now being rejected by the current government of my country. The Obama administration has now adopted the strategy of using citizenship as a weapon. Although I am convicted of nothing, it has unilaterally revoked my passport, leaving me a stateless person. Without any judicial order, the administration now seeks to stop me exercising a basic right. A right that belongs to everybody. The right to seek asylum.

In the end the Obama administration is not afraid of whistleblowers like me, Bradley Manning or Thomas Drake. We are stateless, imprisoned, or powerless. No, the Obama administration is afraid of you. It is afraid of an informed, angry public demanding the Constitutional government it was promised — and it should be.

I am unbowed in my convictions and impressed at the efforts taken by so many.

Edward Joseph Snowden

Monday 1st July 2013
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a California forum, but I have yet to hear anyone complain about you butting in Mr. Liars. Last I heard the internet was a global to do and open to anyone with access.
Incidentally, pre-election polls were depicting Romney’s Election Day demise and you like every other birfoon chose to ignore them and go with your hate filled gut. Now that same gassy gut is telling you the election was rigged. Next time try using your brain.
No birfoon electors either although apparently there has been some faithless ones.
http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01/04...
Hey Dipshyt, this is a U.S. Politics Forum. Can you not read? LMAO, you're still carrying on about the election? No wonder you can't progress. LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a US News forum thread on Topix, in the US News forum. If it shows up in a California forum it's because Topix posted it there too.
Ploops isn't known for his intelligence. Just his ignorance.
JBH

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

*+++++

HERE IS AN EXAMPLE OF PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD SCOLDING US:

Holg
Zerbst, Germany
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#5412 hrs ago

it was well known for everybody at least for me that criminals from usa spy globally and everybody and spend fat billions from cash of tax payers for this purpose. Such spying networks like facebook is easy leader in this crime.
One thing is not to understand, why you as nation don´t protest. Your pseudodemocratical, criminal governments destroy countries by all these global wars by using your taxes, destroy your lives, destroy your economy and global economy and additionally spy everybody. When do you intend to make something against it? After this point when your schisoid governments confirm that this guy or that guy are state enemies and begin to liquidate you gradually one by one. It is now time to protest, to show that you have balls too.
Stanley

Gdansk, Poland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

JBH wrote:
*+++++
HERE IS AN EXAMPLE OF PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD SCOLDING US:
Holg
Zerbst, Germany
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#5412 hrs ago
Your lives, destroy your taxes, destroy you as nation do your pseudodemocratical, crime.
One thing networks like facebook is easy leader in to liquidate you intend to understand, why your economy and spend fat billions from usa spy everybody and begin thing you gradually and begin to understand, why you gradually spying your lives, destroy countries by using against it? After thing is not to understand, why your schisoid governments confirm that criminal governments confirm that crime.
One is this point on my head.
Huh?
Storm Warning

De Forest, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You fit in his wallet?
Obama is Watching you

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

TonyT1961 wrote:
I can't believe this thread is still around!
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, where have you been for the past five years? You really aught to learn to do a reality check every now and then.
Oh goody, I got me another peanut from the peanut gallery. I guess I jerked his chain!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

<quoted text>
You fit in his wallet?
Storm Warning wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is Watching you
Yep, since he is in Canada, he is not protected by OUR Constitution. If any president wants to bug anyone outside the U.S., he lawfully can unless........ they work for the U.S..
Yep, U.S. military, Dept. of State, etc. still are protected from the U.S. government even when they are in laces like Afghanistan. The other guys don't and that is why the keep them in GITMO!
Oh, GITMO is not a territory of the U.S. like the Panama Canal Zone use to be.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Yep, just use pig fat to lubricate your ammo.

Jihawg Ammo
http://www.jihawg.com/

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

It's sort of the the Jesus gun scope.

Trijicon biblical verses controversy
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Trijicon biblical verses controversy, known by the sobriquet Jesus rifles, refers to the stamping of Bible verse references (e.g. Rev21:23) onto rifle scopes manufactured by Trijicon, which bear religious inscriptions. Users and purchasers of the equipment– which included US Army, US Marines, and military units around the world– were unaware of the inscriptions. Upon discovery of the practice in 2010, controversy erupted across religious and political spectra regarding inappropriate and sacrilegious aspects.

John 8:12
King James Version (KJV)
12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Trijicon_ri...

1 John 1:7
New International Version (NIV)
7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

TonyT1961 wrote:
I can't believe this thread is still around!
<quoted text>
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, where have you been for the past five years? You really aught to learn to do a reality check every now and then.
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh goody, I got me another peanut from the peanut gallery. I guess I jerked his chain!
Now I got an ugly face. I just love it. Ya know you are doing your job when the Libtards get pissed off!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

JBH wrote:
PROTOCOL DOES NOT HAVE TO BE DIPLOMATIC PROTOCOL during modern times.
There are also Internet, software and technology protocols and some others.
As a matter of fact, one can say, "Joe Pack protocols to his girlfriend", as it is merely to denote the meaning.
Exactly. Protocol applies to many walks of life. That does not make it a verb, poor you. And "protocol" is first and foremost a diplomatic word, later hijacked for use in other fields - nothing more normal.

Tell me, does the Webster, American dictionary, list "protocol" as a verb? NOT. Sigh.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ploops isn't known for his intelligence. Just his ignorance.
Step mom : "Ploops, kerplunk again, bad boy? OUT, but first clean it up but keep some for your birther friends. And prove to that nice Canadian name of Jacques that Saddam gave little children to his dogs to eat. Ploop and kerplunk all you want, sh*t boy, but at least stop lying. Oh, at last, your two beautiful nurse girl friends and their nobel winning medicine doctor LMAO (LRS tm reg'd) are here for your tranquilizer shot".

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

<quoted text>
You fit in his wallet?
Storm Warning wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is Watching you
He's watching YOU, not me.

And I asked, you fit in his wallet?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You fit in his wallet?
<quoted text>
Yep, since he is in Canada, he is not protected by OUR Constitution. If any president wants to bug anyone outside the U.S., he lawfully can unless........ they work for the U.S..
Yep, U.S. military, Dept. of State, etc. still are protected from the U.S. government even when they are in laces like Afghanistan. The other guys don't and that is why the keep them in GITMO!
Oh, GITMO is not a territory of the U.S. like the Panama Canal Zone use to be.
And how has your Constitution protected you from bugging? Allies bug enemies, enemies bug allies, allies bug allies, and allied bug allies right back. Wake up and don't mind hypocritical "outraged" bugging countries.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
It's sort of the the Jesus gun scope.
Trijicon biblical verses controversy
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Trijicon biblical verses controversy, known by the sobriquet Jesus rifles, refers to the stamping of Bible verse references (e.g. Rev21:23) onto rifle scopes manufactured by Trijicon, which bear religious inscriptions. Users and purchasers of the equipment– which included US Army, US Marines, and military units around the world– were unaware of the inscriptions. Upon discovery of the practice in 2010, controversy erupted across religious and political spectra regarding inappropriate and sacrilegious aspects.
John 8:12
King James Version (KJV)
12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.
And thus Jesus invented electricity. Take that, Edison.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F ile:Trijicon_rifle_scope_with_ Bible_verse.jpg
1 John 1:7
New International Version (NIV)
7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin.
After electricity, Jesus invented flashlights. Take that, Ray O Vac (just guessing).
JBH

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

<quoted text>
Exactly. Protocol applies to many walks of life. That does not make it a verb, poor you. And "protocol" is first and foremost a diplomatic word, later hijacked for use in other fields - nothing more normal.
Tell me, does the Webster, American dictionary, list "protocol" as a verb? NOT. Sigh.
========

WHAT A DUMB NUT YOU ARE.

AGAIN, in today's everyday life in terms of modern-day speech, that is the way people talk in that way sometimes.

For example, you may not find that the dictionary defines the word save used as a noun.

But sometimes when people talk about things in general these days, save is indeed used as a noun.

THE example of save used a NOUN too is as: Joe Balona went surfing and met a big shark biting his legs tearing to the condition of (legs) almost gone, doctors and surgeons after attending Joe Balona, say there is NO SAVE (used as NOUN) of the legs--in other words, Joe Balona cannot walk again because the doctors cannot save (used as VERB) HIS LEGS.

DOCTORS suggest condition is so and that legs have to be cut off, to be replaced with artificial legs (like many of the injured coming back form Iraq war) in order to walk again.

It is all the same for protocol AND save in todays way of talks.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
After electricity, Jesus invented flashlights. Take that, Ray O Vac (just guessing).
Metaphorically speaking! Is Obama YOUR light?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 142,621 - 142,640 of174,457
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr danetoo 67,858
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 1 hr NITiN 4
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr shinningelectr0n 1,078,384
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr andet1987 4,543
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 hr andet1987 455
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,357
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr Mister Tonka 97,511
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 3:16AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••