BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#162235 Jul 2, 2013
Will I Am

Houghton, MI

#162236 Jul 2, 2013
TonyT1961 wrote:
I can't believe this thread is still around!
Its a love story between the Rogue Scholar 05 and the Jacques from Ottawa.

They are on here 7 days a week teasing each-other with barbs.
Others pop in because its at the top of topixs' search list.
If the two aforementioned would stop for just one day this thread would fall away.

Alas, love is love so that won't happen.
All you can do is smile about it.
:)

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#162237 Jul 2, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You invite 4,500 people, yes, but you don't invite 200,000 people, they just show up if they want to. We'll never know how many may have come, so no use speculating, but it would've been more than 4,500, count on it. Why was my reply lame? Did I not write it as it is, was?
You did indeed write it as it was. Problem is its the birfoons first time hearing it as it was as he only visits anti-Obama sites. As I stated before, the birfoon listens only to his own BS.

WHAT A DIFFERENCE 5 YEARS MAKE: OBAMA BRAVES BLISTERING BERLIN HEAT TO MAKE SPEECH BEFORE INVITE-ONLY CROWD OF 4,500 (THAT'S 195,500 FEWER THAN LAST TIME HE WAS IN GERMANY)

President removed his jacket and mopped his brow as he battled the 86F heat at the Brandenburg Gate

Obama told crowd:'We must redouble our efforts to close the prison at Guantanamo'

Speech in front of an invited crowd of 6,000 people compared to 200,000 who attended Obama's Berlin speech in 2008 before he was President
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23444...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#162238 Jul 2, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
University spokeswoman Susan Kashack confirmed to Fox News that the incident occurred and the president is “very upset” about it.
“Someone who works here was concerned that the cross might be off-putting to students who are coming to campus for the first time,” she said, adding that the supervisor was “completely wrong.”
“[Sonoma State President Ruben Arminana] was very upset about it and asked me to contact Miss Jarvis and give a profuse apology,” she told Fox News.
In other words - idiot suggested she remove the necklace, university apologized for idiot's actions, Rouge went batshit without reading beyond the headline. Shocker
Hey Moron, how do you get to "suggested"? Sounds like she was told to remove it. And she should have told the person to kiss her ass.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#162239 Jul 2, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
What, Hillary and Ruppert posing together for the press?!? Politics make the strangest bed fellows.
http://www.conservapedia.com/File:HillaryRupe...
What is funny is this picture was provided by: Democrats Against Hillary. If the Democrats were not for Hillary, just who were they for? Could it be ..... Obama?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#162240 Jul 2, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
University spokeswoman Susan Kashack confirmed to Fox News that the incident occurred and the president is “very upset” about it.
“Someone who works here was concerned that the cross might be off-putting to students who are coming to campus for the first time,” she said, adding that the supervisor was “completely wrong.”
“[Sonoma State President Ruben Arminana] was very upset about it and asked me to contact Miss Jarvis and give a profuse apology,” she told Fox News.
In other words - idiot suggested she remove the necklace, university apologized for idiot's actions, Rouge went batshit without reading beyond the headline. Shocker
Right on. This is Rogue. He scours the internet for miscellaneous anti-Obama-Adminsitration tidbits. Of course, a favourite haunt of his is foxnews.com who glory in National Enquirer-type trash. Now, a boy sporting a machine gun on his t-shirt is expelled or suspended from a school. Problem solved. A woman wearing a cross is told to remove it at Sonoma U. Rector apologizes. Yes, 2 insipid unimportant solved situations perpetrated each by ONE PERSON and Rogue intones "We no longer live in a free country". What a sad specimen.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#162241 Jul 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Hey, hey, Rogue, do stop bullsh*tting, as in the last few days running up to the election, November 6, you were getting your dancing shoes ready. You were gonna dance on account of an Obama victory? I don't think so. Rasmussen is a poor excuse, and Poppo is right, you were expecting a big victory right up until about 10PM Nov 6 when the tide started to turn. How about your trumpeting that over 50 dailies had backed Romney, how Ohio, Michigan, etc were toast. Suuuuuuure. What the hell's the matter with you fanatical birthers? You can't come to terms with your loss. No republican candidate, from the presidential repub candidate and his running mate ever , ever said there was cheating on Obama's part, yet you, and losers like LRS claim he won because he cheated. Do you mean to tell me you're not embarrassed coming up with a whopper like that? You were winning, Rogue, you were convinced, you polished your shoes, you were gonna dance, and YOU LOST, and not just lost, but lost by a healthy margin. Fess up, say "I was wrong on my predictions, my man lsot fair and square".
See jackfish, this is where you're an AHole. Losers? Take a look in the mirror pond scum. Ohio voting fraud case.....remember? People voting more than once and yes, even the dead were voting. Did he cheat? You bet your azz! You're an idiot that doesn't have sense enough to come in from the rain. Still can't find a canadian thread that will have you, huh? No one can blame them. Got any plans on leaving this thread?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#162242 Jul 2, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Moron, how do you get to "suggested"? Sounds like she was told to remove it. And she should have told the person to kiss her ass.
Hey moron. Learn to read more than just the headline. Article says "suggested".

But since it is written in English I guess we can't expect you to comprehend it.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#162243 Jul 2, 2013
Liberty Institute attorney Hiram Sasser, who is representing Ms. Jarvis, said the supervisor told her that the chancellor had a policy and that “she could not wear her cross necklace because it might offend others, it might make incoming students feel unwelcome, or it might cause incoming students to feel that ASP was not an organization they should join.”

“My initial reaction was one of complete shock,” Ms. Jarvis told Fox News.“I was thrown for a loop.”

A second time, the supervisor suggested she hide the cross under her shirt. The request offended Ms. Jarvis so much that she left her job early.

Gee - a second time? Sounds like she did tell her to kiss off. And the supervisor responded by .... "Suggesting". Sucks to be an illiterate Birfoon

Ottawa

#162244 Jul 2, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
"Can you hear us coming?" LMAO (Justice ha ha LRS tm reg'd)

Location hidden

#162245 Jul 2, 2013
TonyT1961 wrote:
I can't believe this thread is still around!
Well, where have you been for the past five years? You really aught to learn to do a reality check every now and then.

Ottawa

#162246 Jul 2, 2013
Will I Am wrote:
<quoted text>
If the two aforementioned would stop for just one day this thread would fall away.
Smiling.

Location hidden

#162247 Jul 2, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
Liberty Institute attorney Hiram Sasser, who is representing Ms. Jarvis, said the supervisor told her that the chancellor had a policy and that “she could not wear her cross necklace because it might offend others, it might make incoming students feel unwelcome, or it might cause incoming students to feel that ASP was not an organization they should join.”
“My initial reaction was one of complete shock,” Ms. Jarvis told Fox News.“I was thrown for a loop.”
A second time, the supervisor suggested she hide the cross under her shirt. The request offended Ms. Jarvis so much that she left her job early.
Gee - a second time? Sounds like she did tell her to kiss off. And the supervisor responded by .... "Suggesting". Sucks to be an illiterate Birfoon
Well, if the woman can not stand to see jewelry, she needs to see a shirk! Would she be upset if a woman wore a Abaya?
I think you Libtards need to reread the First Amendment again, and again, as it says nothing about freedom "from religion"!
Now in the Army (that I knew twenty years ago) you could wear a thin gold or silver necklace, earrings up to 6mm in diameter (females), a modest wedding ring and a simple bracelet but without any emblems. I knew a lieutenant who wore his West Point class ring until he was told he could not in uniform.
Oh, you could wear a cross, Star of David, etc. on your necklace .... so long as all you can see is the chain!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#162248 Jul 2, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Well, if the woman can not stand to see jewelry, she needs to see a shirk! Would she be upset if a woman wore a Abaya?
I think you Libtards need to reread the First Amendment again,...!
Another Birfoon that can't comprehend English.

Hey Rouge - NO ONE ( not LTR, not the University, not Jacques) is defending her actions. However, Only the pathetic illiterate Birfoon is citing her actions as marking the end of a free civilization

I think you need to read your first grade primer.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#162249 Jul 2, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
What is funny is this picture was provided by: Democrats Against Hillary. If the Democrats were not for Hillary, just who were they for? Could it be ..... Obama?
One for the Rogue.

Chevy Chase- Richard Pryor Word Association.

Location hidden

#162250 Jul 2, 2013
Will I Am wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Smiling.
Yes, I enjoy sparing with you two.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#162251 Jul 2, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, where have you been for the past five years? You really aught to learn to do a reality check every now and then.
Where have I been?

On planet Earth, doing important things, like WORKING FOR A LIVING!

You need to stop being condescending - did I ask you anything?

F'in tool.

Location hidden

#162252 Jul 2, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where have I been?
On planet Earth, doing important things, like WORKING FOR A LIVING!
You need to stop being condescending - did I ask you anything?
F'in tool.
You must work for Shemp Smith!

Ottawa

#162253 Jul 2, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
What was she supposed to do, refuse to pose with the trash king? Would that be polite? Were Roosevelt and Truman not photographed with Stalin? That sure as hell did not make them communists.

Ottawa

#162254 Jul 2, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
See jackfish, this is where you're an AHole. Losers? Take a look in the mirror pond scum. Ohio voting fraud case.....remember? People voting more than once and yes, even the dead were voting. Did he cheat? You bet your azz! You're an idiot that doesn't have sense enough to come in from the rain. Still can't find a canadian thread that will have you, huh? No one can blame them. Got any plans on leaving this thread?
Why'd Romney and Ryan not complain?

Oh, I explained to you often enough why I'm here, no need to repeat. I'm sticking around. Oh, when are you gonna ask your new intellectual equal JBH the Canadian to leave?

Still waiting for you to identify this Ottawa ghetto you talked about the other day. Save a lie, don't write that you did. You did not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min flack 1,141,060
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 27 min RJS 7,850
Barack Obama, our next President??? 35 min GingerBase 1
abby 11-21 38 min RACE 4
amy 11-21 42 min RACE 4
Picture: Headmaster Allegedly Caught Giving Ora... 46 min GingerBase 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 49 min Frijoles 70,569
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 98,672
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:50 pm PST

NBC Sports 7:50PM
Week 12 skill-position injury report — Thursday
Bleacher Report10:19 PM
What Are Experts Saying About Indianapolis?
NBC Sports 1:18 AM
Colts desperate to crank up rushing game - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Predictions for Bears' Week 12 Matchup
NBC Sports 7:46 AM
Jay Cutler wants to keep on rolling (out)