BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#162219 Jul 2, 2013
Uh-huh!
Palestine Does Not Exist

Trabzon, Turkey

#162220 Jul 2, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya ya Monsieur childish puerile Tournefeuille, France, playing hide-and- seek LRS-type games. Amusing, if one's pre-puberty.
You don't even know me ya big gobbler

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#162221 Jul 2, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently all but Juan Williams. LOL
http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/kincaid/1...
And of course we remember as well your obviously uninformed assessment of Nate’s well-reasoned method for reaching his conclusions.
<quoted text>
Admit it Rogue. Not a single birfoon on this thread believed Obama had a prayer of winning the 2012 election. There’s obviously a reason for that. The reason being is that the birfoon earnestly believes and listens only to his own bullshit and could care less what anyone else thinks. It never occurs to the birfoon that the vast majority of Americans think he’s absolutely nuts.
Hummm, first of all there are many more Liberals on Fox News. Bob Beckel, Alan Colmes and Shep Smith to name just a few.
And the tide switched the last few weeks of the election. Even Rasmussen said it did. Hummm, isn't Rasmussen the one Nat bashes?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#162222 Jul 2, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently all but Juan Williams. LOL
http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/kincaid/1...
And of course we remember as well your obviously uninformed assessment of Nate’s well-reasoned method for reaching his conclusions.
<quoted text>
Admit it Rogue. Not a single birfoon on this thread believed Obama had a prayer of winning the 2012 election. There’s obviously a reason for that. The reason being is that the birfoon earnestly believes and listens only to his own bullshit and could care less what anyone else thinks. It never occurs to the birfoon that the vast majority of Americans think he’s absolutely nuts.
Touché
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummmm, Wojo and Poopo's guru Nate Siverman has stuck hid finger in the win and says Obama will win.
Nate is fancied by Wojo and Poopo as he poo-poos Rasmussen. I guess we will see within 36 hours who is smarter!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#162223 Jul 2, 2013
I wonder if Jacques understands this. Most of the Alphabet Networks have only one MODERATE Republican and claim they are fair. But Fox News is far more fair and balanced and that is what the Libtards hate. They do not want to hear the Conservative point of view on any subject.
Rogue

Fox News Liberals
Talk to any Fox News-hating liberal and you'll here the same old regurgitated talking point- "Fox is not Fair & Balanced," "Rightwing propaganda." One network, Fox News, has twice the number of opposing commentators than does all media sources combined. If you add up the major media properties; ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN, PBS, New York Times, Washington Post, and Newsweek -- you get a total of five so-called conservative personalities among hundreds of liberals. At the least, Fox News employs the following liberals;
Juan Williams
Alan Colmes
Kirsten Powers
Shepard Smith
Geraldo Rivera
Mara Liasson
Bill Schulz
Susan Estrich
Bob Beckel
Santita Jackson
Simon Rosenberg

A 2009 national survey showed that 46% of those who watch FOX News “just about every day” are Democrats or Independents. Dick Morris interpreted the numbers and determines, "Could it be that the Obama Administration is concerned about FOX News not because it is 'an arm of the Republican Party'ť but because it is so widely seen among Democrats and Independents?"

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#162224 Jul 2, 2013
University Tells Student to Remove Cross Necklace
Posted on July 2, 2013

My jaw dropped when I read this. We no longer live in a free country.
Check it out:

A Sonoma State University student has filed a religious accommodation request after she said she was ordered to remove her cross necklace because it might offend other students.

“It’s amazing in this day of diversity and tolerance on university campuses that a university official would engage in this type of obvious religious discrimination,” said Liberty Institute attorney Hiram Sasser.

Liberty Institute is representing Audrey Jarvis, 19, a liberal arts major at the northern California university.
Audrey Jarvis

On June 27 Jarvis was working for the university’s Associated Students Productions at a student orientation fair for incoming freshmen. During the event, her supervisor directed her to remove the cross necklace.

Sasser said the supervisor told her that the chancellor had a policy against wearing religious items and further explained “that she could not wear her cross necklace because it might offend others, it might make incoming students feel unwelcome, or it might cause incoming students to feel that ASP was not an organization they should join.”

Continue Reading on radio.foxnews.com ...

Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2013/07/universit...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#162225 Jul 2, 2013
What, Hillary and Ruppert posing together for the press?!? Politics make the strangest bed fellows.

http://www.conservapedia.com/File:HillaryRupe...

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#162226 Jul 2, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I wonder if Jacques understands this. Most of the Alphabet Networks have only one MODERATE Republican and claim they are fair. But Fox News is far more fair and balanced and that is what the Libtards hate. They do not want to hear the Conservative point of view on any subject.
Rogue
Fox News Liberals
Talk to any Fox News-hating liberal and you'll here the same old regurgitated talking point- "Fox is not Fair & Balanced," "Rightwing propaganda." One network, Fox News, has twice the number of opposing commentators than does all media sources combined. If you add up the major media properties; ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN, PBS, New York Times, Washington Post, and Newsweek -- you get a total of five so-called conservative personalities among hundreds of liberals. At the least, Fox News employs the following liberals;
Juan Williams
Alan Colmes
Kirsten Powers
Shepard Smith
Geraldo Rivera
Mara Liasson
Bill Schulz
Susan Estrich
Bob Beckel
Santita Jackson
Simon Rosenberg
A 2009 national survey showed that 46% of those who watch FOX News “just about every day” are Democrats or Independents. Dick Morris interpreted the numbers and determines, "Could it be that the Obama Administration is concerned about FOX News not because it is 'an arm of the Republican Party'ť but because it is so widely seen among Democrats and Independents?"
Sorry, Rouge, Fox 'News' editorializing is not news. It's opinion.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#162227 Jul 2, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
University Tells Student to Remove Cross Necklace
Posted on July 2, 2013

My jaw dropped when I read this. We no longer live in a free country.
Check it out:

A Sonoma State University student has filed a religious accommodation request after she said she was ordered to remove her cross necklace because it might offend other students.

“It’s amazing in this day of diversity and tolerance on university campuses that a university official would engage in this type of obvious religious discrimination,” said Liberty Institute attorney Hiram Sasser.

Liberty Institute is representing Audrey Jarvis, 19, a liberal arts major at the northern California university.
Audrey Jarvis

On June 27 Jarvis was working for the universityÂ’s Associated Students Productions at a student orientation fair for incoming freshmen. During the event, her supervisor directed her to remove the cross necklace.

Sasser said the supervisor told her that the chancellor had a policy against wearing religious items and further explained “that she could not wear her cross necklace because it might offend others, it might make incoming students feel unwelcome, or it might cause incoming students to feel that ASP was not an organization they should join.”

Continue Reading on radio.foxnews.com ...

Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2013/07/universit...
University spokeswoman Susan Kashack confirmed to Fox News that the incident occurred and the president is “very upset” about it.

“Someone who works here was concerned that the cross might be off-putting to students who are coming to campus for the first time,” she said, adding that the supervisor was “completely wrong.”

“[Sonoma State President Ruben Arminana] was very upset about it and asked me to contact Miss Jarvis and give a profuse apology,” she told Fox News.

In other words - idiot suggested she remove the necklace, university apologized for idiot's actions, Rouge went batshit without reading beyond the headline. Shocker

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#162228 Jul 2, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hummm, first of all there are many more Liberals on Fox News. Bob Beckel, Alan Colmes and Shep Smith to name just a few.
And the tide switched the last few weeks of the election. Even Rasmussen said it did. Hummm, isn't Rasmussen the one Nat bashes?
Putting a pollster in his place is not bashing Rogue and Nate has certainly given Rasmussen his due.

“Several polling firms got notably poor results, on the other hand. For the second consecutive election — the same was true in 2010 — Rasmussen Reports polls had a statistical bias toward Republicans, overestimating Mr. Romney’s performance by about four percentage points, on average. Polls by American Research Group and Mason-Dixon also largely missed the mark. Mason-Dixon might be given a pass since it has a decent track record over the longer term, while American Research Group has long been unreliable”
http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/2012...

I believe that’s Rasmussen forth from the bottom, but it appears Gallup went for broke with their wishful thinking.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#162229 Jul 2, 2013
El Cid wrote:
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope he stays where he is loved!
Oh, did you see his speech in Berlin recently? Only 6,000 showed up. That compares to the 200,000 that showed up the last him he was there four years ago!
<quoted text>
If he had invited 200,000, how many would have shown up? Your reply was very lame!!! Why don't you just blame it all on Bush? After all, everything that does not turn out as planned, you blame Bush!
You invite 4,500 people, yes, but you don't invite 200,000 people, they just show up if they want to. We'll never know how many may have come, so no use speculating, but it would've been more than 4,500, count on it. Why was my reply lame? Did I not write it as it is, was?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#162230 Jul 2, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Protocols is a verb?
It's news to me, but hey, this guy JBH speaks English no one like can and for the yanks to do is very implementable.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#162231 Jul 2, 2013
Palestine Does Not Exist wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't even know me ya big gobbler
Well, what with all those monikers, not easy. Sleezy, and underhanded but then it's what I've come to expect from birthers.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#162232 Jul 2, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I wonder if Jacques understands this. Most of the Alphabet Networks have only one MODERATE Republican and claim they are fair. But Fox News is far more fair and balanced and that is what the Libtards hate. They do not want to hear the Conservative point of view on any subject.
Rogue
Fox News Liberals
Talk to any Fox News-hating liberal and you'll here the same old regurgitated talking point- "Fox is not Fair & Balanced," "Rightwing propaganda." One network, Fox News, has twice the number of opposing commentators than does all media sources combined. If you add up the major media properties; ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN, PBS, New York Times, Washington Post, and Newsweek -- you get a total of five so-called conservative personalities among hundreds of liberals. At the least, Fox News employs the following liberals;
Juan Williams
Alan Colmes
Kirsten Powers
Shepard Smith
Geraldo Rivera
Mara Liasson
Bill Schulz
Susan Estrich
Bob Beckel
Santita Jackson
Simon Rosenberg
A 2009 national survey showed that 46% of those who watch FOX News “just about every day” are Democrats or Independents. Dick Morris interpreted the numbers and determines, "Could it be that the Obama Administration is concerned about FOX News not because it is 'an arm of the Republican Party'ť but because it is so widely seen among Democrats and Independents?"
Sure they’re not watching Fox local news (which is actually news) Rogue?

I heard Hannity lost half his viewers after the election.
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv-m...

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#162233 Jul 2, 2013
I can't believe this thread is still around!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#162234 Jul 2, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hummm, first of all there are many more Liberals on Fox News. Bob Beckel, Alan Colmes and Shep Smith to name just a few.
And the tide switched the last few weeks of the election. Even Rasmussen said it did. Hummm, isn't Rasmussen the one Nat bashes?
Hey, hey, Rogue, do stop bullsh*tting, as in the last few days running up to the election, November 6, you were getting your dancing shoes ready. You were gonna dance on account of an Obama victory? I don't think so. Rasmussen is a poor excuse, and Poppo is right, you were expecting a big victory right up until about 10PM Nov 6 when the tide started to turn. How about your trumpeting that over 50 dailies had backed Romney, how Ohio, Michigan, etc were toast. Suuuuuuure. What the hell's the matter with you fanatical birthers? You can't come to terms with your loss. No republican candidate, from the presidential repub candidate and his running mate ever , ever said there was cheating on Obama's part, yet you, and losers like LRS claim he won because he cheated. Do you mean to tell me you're not embarrassed coming up with a whopper like that? You were winning, Rogue, you were convinced, you polished your shoes, you were gonna dance, and YOU LOST, and not just lost, but lost by a healthy margin. Fess up, say "I was wrong on my predictions, my man lsot fair and square".
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#162235 Jul 2, 2013
Will I Am

Houghton, MI

#162236 Jul 2, 2013
TonyT1961 wrote:
I can't believe this thread is still around!
Its a love story between the Rogue Scholar 05 and the Jacques from Ottawa.

They are on here 7 days a week teasing each-other with barbs.
Others pop in because its at the top of topixs' search list.
If the two aforementioned would stop for just one day this thread would fall away.

Alas, love is love so that won't happen.
All you can do is smile about it.
:)

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#162237 Jul 2, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You invite 4,500 people, yes, but you don't invite 200,000 people, they just show up if they want to. We'll never know how many may have come, so no use speculating, but it would've been more than 4,500, count on it. Why was my reply lame? Did I not write it as it is, was?
You did indeed write it as it was. Problem is it’s the birfoon’s first time hearing it as it was as he only visits anti-Obama sites. As I stated before, the birfoon listens only to his own BS.

WHAT A DIFFERENCE 5 YEARS MAKE: OBAMA BRAVES BLISTERING BERLIN HEAT TO MAKE SPEECH BEFORE INVITE-ONLY CROWD OF 4,500 (THAT'S 195,500 FEWER THAN LAST TIME HE WAS IN GERMANY)

President removed his jacket and mopped his brow as he battled the 86F heat at the Brandenburg Gate

Obama told crowd:'We must redouble our efforts to close the prison at Guantanamo'

Speech in front of an invited crowd of 6,000 people compared to 200,000 who attended Obama's Berlin speech in 2008 before he was President
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23444...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#162238 Jul 2, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
University spokeswoman Susan Kashack confirmed to Fox News that the incident occurred and the president is “very upset” about it.
“Someone who works here was concerned that the cross might be off-putting to students who are coming to campus for the first time,” she said, adding that the supervisor was “completely wrong.”
“[Sonoma State President Ruben Arminana] was very upset about it and asked me to contact Miss Jarvis and give a profuse apology,” she told Fox News.
In other words - idiot suggested she remove the necklace, university apologized for idiot's actions, Rouge went batshit without reading beyond the headline. Shocker
Hey Moron, how do you get to "suggested"? Sounds like she was told to remove it. And she should have told the person to kiss her ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min flack 1,152,900
Deat Abby 12-16 7 min RACE 42
best joke (Oct '09) 9 min Always Smile 526
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min kal 49,171
14-Year-Old Boy Shot In Head On Far South Side 42 min Laughing Bear Fan 3
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 1 hr Go Blue Forever 18
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr RACE 4,912
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:29 am PST

CBS Sports 9:29AM
Tony Dungy says Bears took Lovie Smith for granted
Bleacher Report10:20 AM
Bears Should Move on from Trestman and Emery, Keep Cutler
ESPN10:57 AM
Lions RT Waddle not likely to play vs. Bears
Bleacher Report11:00 AM
Jaguars, Titans Battle for No. 1 Pick as AFC South Tries to Catch Andrew Luck
NBC Sports11:21 AM
Who's in worse shape, Redskins or Bears?