BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#162212 Jul 2, 2013
JBH wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
You are being damned down like living in your hell.
You may be too old to display in the language you speak, as not capable of using clear expressions of up-to- date way. Nor are you capable of using classical style of expressions suitable in these modern times.
Perhaps you dug in the old books to come up with some words.
You simply still look like suffering from the down-syndrome illness, speaking like from hell you are being in.
You are the hell, and might as well stay over there, with no need to come back.
What was unclear? What is not "up-to-date"? What is not suitable in "these modern times"?

Here's what I said: "A style characterized by awkward, cumbrous, strained expressions strung together in rambling run-on sentences is indicative of some cognitive dysfunction."

Proper English is "the hell" and the hallmark of "down-syndrome"? Stilted syntax is the mark of enlightenment? Sad.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>A style characterized by awkward, cumbrous, strained expressions strung together in rambling run-on sentences is indicative of some cognitive dysfunction.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#162213 Jul 2, 2013
Palestine Does Not Exist wrote:
Jac isn't too bright is he?
Ya ya Monsieur childish puerile Tournefeuille, France, playing hide-and- seek LRS-type games. Amusing, if one's pre-puberty.

RationalState

#162214 Jul 2, 2013
JBH wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Are you speaking like a ghost voice from hell?
Because you think you are old enough, ARE YOU AS OLD AS Bill Buckley---- 90 OR 95 YEARS OLD, or older OR OTHER age near that by bringing in his name, since you are the ghost voice speaking?
I have heard Bill Buckley speak on many occasions. His style was never disjointed or cumbersome. Sorry.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>His emulation of Bill Buckley comes out as Ted Kaczynski.
El Cid

Mcdonough, GA

#162215 Jul 2, 2013
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope he stays where he is loved!
Oh, did you see his speech in Berlin recently? Only 6,000 showed up. That compares to the 200,000 that showed up the last him he was there four years ago!
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, only 4,500 showed up. You forgot to mention that it was a closed or private invitation.
If he had invited 200,000, how many would have shown up? Your reply was very lame!!! Why don't you just blame it all on Bush? After all, everything that does not turn out as planned, you blame Bush!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#162216 Jul 2, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
He speaks frog too!
croak!

RationalState

#162217 Jul 2, 2013
JBH wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
It is true as Obama protocols much to the Corporate.
Protocols is a verb?
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#162218 Jul 2, 2013
El Cid wrote:
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, did you see his speech in Berlin recently? Only 6,000 showed up. That compares to the 200,000 that showed up the last him he was there four years ago!
<quoted text>
If he had invited 200,000, how many would have shown up? Your reply was very lame!!! Why don't you just blame it all on Bush? After all, everything that does not turn out as planned, you blame Bush!
Re: "If he had invited 200,000, how many would have shown up?"

Probably 200,000.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#162219 Jul 2, 2013
Uh-huh!
Palestine Does Not Exist

Trabzon, Turkey

#162220 Jul 2, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya ya Monsieur childish puerile Tournefeuille, France, playing hide-and- seek LRS-type games. Amusing, if one's pre-puberty.
You don't even know me ya big gobbler

Location hidden

#162221 Jul 2, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently all but Juan Williams. LOL
http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/kincaid/1...
And of course we remember as well your obviously uninformed assessment of Nate’s well-reasoned method for reaching his conclusions.
<quoted text>
Admit it Rogue. Not a single birfoon on this thread believed Obama had a prayer of winning the 2012 election. There’s obviously a reason for that. The reason being is that the birfoon earnestly believes and listens only to his own bullshit and could care less what anyone else thinks. It never occurs to the birfoon that the vast majority of Americans think he’s absolutely nuts.
Hummm, first of all there are many more Liberals on Fox News. Bob Beckel, Alan Colmes and Shep Smith to name just a few.
And the tide switched the last few weeks of the election. Even Rasmussen said it did. Hummm, isn't Rasmussen the one Nat bashes?

RationalState

#162222 Jul 2, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently all but Juan Williams. LOL
http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/kincaid/1...
And of course we remember as well your obviously uninformed assessment of Nate’s well-reasoned method for reaching his conclusions.
<quoted text>
Admit it Rogue. Not a single birfoon on this thread believed Obama had a prayer of winning the 2012 election. There’s obviously a reason for that. The reason being is that the birfoon earnestly believes and listens only to his own bullshit and could care less what anyone else thinks. It never occurs to the birfoon that the vast majority of Americans think he’s absolutely nuts.
Touché
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummmm, Wojo and Poopo's guru Nate Siverman has stuck hid finger in the win and says Obama will win.
Nate is fancied by Wojo and Poopo as he poo-poos Rasmussen. I guess we will see within 36 hours who is smarter!!!

Location hidden

#162223 Jul 2, 2013
I wonder if Jacques understands this. Most of the Alphabet Networks have only one MODERATE Republican and claim they are fair. But Fox News is far more fair and balanced and that is what the Libtards hate. They do not want to hear the Conservative point of view on any subject.
Rogue

Fox News Liberals
Talk to any Fox News-hating liberal and you'll here the same old regurgitated talking point- "Fox is not Fair & Balanced," "Rightwing propaganda." One network, Fox News, has twice the number of opposing commentators than does all media sources combined. If you add up the major media properties; ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN, PBS, New York Times, Washington Post, and Newsweek -- you get a total of five so-called conservative personalities among hundreds of liberals. At the least, Fox News employs the following liberals;
Juan Williams
Alan Colmes
Kirsten Powers
Shepard Smith
Geraldo Rivera
Mara Liasson
Bill Schulz
Susan Estrich
Bob Beckel
Santita Jackson
Simon Rosenberg

A 2009 national survey showed that 46% of those who watch FOX News “just about every day” are Democrats or Independents. Dick Morris interpreted the numbers and determines, "Could it be that the Obama Administration is concerned about FOX News not because it is 'an arm of the Republican Party'ť but because it is so widely seen among Democrats and Independents?"

Location hidden

#162224 Jul 2, 2013
University Tells Student to Remove Cross Necklace
Posted on July 2, 2013

My jaw dropped when I read this. We no longer live in a free country.
Check it out:

A Sonoma State University student has filed a religious accommodation request after she said she was ordered to remove her cross necklace because it might offend other students.

“It’s amazing in this day of diversity and tolerance on university campuses that a university official would engage in this type of obvious religious discrimination,” said Liberty Institute attorney Hiram Sasser.

Liberty Institute is representing Audrey Jarvis, 19, a liberal arts major at the northern California university.
Audrey Jarvis

On June 27 Jarvis was working for the university’s Associated Students Productions at a student orientation fair for incoming freshmen. During the event, her supervisor directed her to remove the cross necklace.

Sasser said the supervisor told her that the chancellor had a policy against wearing religious items and further explained “that she could not wear her cross necklace because it might offend others, it might make incoming students feel unwelcome, or it might cause incoming students to feel that ASP was not an organization they should join.”

Continue Reading on radio.foxnews.com ...

Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2013/07/universit...

Location hidden

#162225 Jul 2, 2013
What, Hillary and Ruppert posing together for the press?!? Politics make the strangest bed fellows.

http://www.conservapedia.com/File:HillaryRupe...

RationalState

#162226 Jul 2, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I wonder if Jacques understands this. Most of the Alphabet Networks have only one MODERATE Republican and claim they are fair. But Fox News is far more fair and balanced and that is what the Libtards hate. They do not want to hear the Conservative point of view on any subject.
Rogue
Fox News Liberals
Talk to any Fox News-hating liberal and you'll here the same old regurgitated talking point- "Fox is not Fair & Balanced," "Rightwing propaganda." One network, Fox News, has twice the number of opposing commentators than does all media sources combined. If you add up the major media properties; ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN, PBS, New York Times, Washington Post, and Newsweek -- you get a total of five so-called conservative personalities among hundreds of liberals. At the least, Fox News employs the following liberals;
Juan Williams
Alan Colmes
Kirsten Powers
Shepard Smith
Geraldo Rivera
Mara Liasson
Bill Schulz
Susan Estrich
Bob Beckel
Santita Jackson
Simon Rosenberg
A 2009 national survey showed that 46% of those who watch FOX News “just about every day” are Democrats or Independents. Dick Morris interpreted the numbers and determines, "Could it be that the Obama Administration is concerned about FOX News not because it is 'an arm of the Republican Party'ť but because it is so widely seen among Democrats and Independents?"
Sorry, Rouge, Fox 'News' editorializing is not news. It's opinion.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#162227 Jul 2, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
University Tells Student to Remove Cross Necklace
Posted on July 2, 2013

My jaw dropped when I read this. We no longer live in a free country.
Check it out:

A Sonoma State University student has filed a religious accommodation request after she said she was ordered to remove her cross necklace because it might offend other students.

“It’s amazing in this day of diversity and tolerance on university campuses that a university official would engage in this type of obvious religious discrimination,” said Liberty Institute attorney Hiram Sasser.

Liberty Institute is representing Audrey Jarvis, 19, a liberal arts major at the northern California university.
Audrey Jarvis

On June 27 Jarvis was working for the universityÂ’s Associated Students Productions at a student orientation fair for incoming freshmen. During the event, her supervisor directed her to remove the cross necklace.

Sasser said the supervisor told her that the chancellor had a policy against wearing religious items and further explained “that she could not wear her cross necklace because it might offend others, it might make incoming students feel unwelcome, or it might cause incoming students to feel that ASP was not an organization they should join.”

Continue Reading on radio.foxnews.com ...

Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2013/07/universit...
University spokeswoman Susan Kashack confirmed to Fox News that the incident occurred and the president is “very upset” about it.

“Someone who works here was concerned that the cross might be off-putting to students who are coming to campus for the first time,” she said, adding that the supervisor was “completely wrong.”

“[Sonoma State President Ruben Arminana] was very upset about it and asked me to contact Miss Jarvis and give a profuse apology,” she told Fox News.

In other words - idiot suggested she remove the necklace, university apologized for idiot's actions, Rouge went batshit without reading beyond the headline. Shocker

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#162228 Jul 2, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hummm, first of all there are many more Liberals on Fox News. Bob Beckel, Alan Colmes and Shep Smith to name just a few.
And the tide switched the last few weeks of the election. Even Rasmussen said it did. Hummm, isn't Rasmussen the one Nat bashes?
Putting a pollster in his place is not bashing Rogue and Nate has certainly given Rasmussen his due.

“Several polling firms got notably poor results, on the other hand. For the second consecutive election — the same was true in 2010 — Rasmussen Reports polls had a statistical bias toward Republicans, overestimating Mr. Romney’s performance by about four percentage points, on average. Polls by American Research Group and Mason-Dixon also largely missed the mark. Mason-Dixon might be given a pass since it has a decent track record over the longer term, while American Research Group has long been unreliable”
http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/2012...

I believe that’s Rasmussen forth from the bottom, but it appears Gallup went for broke with their wishful thinking.

Ottawa

#162229 Jul 2, 2013
El Cid wrote:
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You invite 4,500 people, yes, but you don't invite 200,000 people, they just show up if they want to. We'll never know how many may have come, so no use speculating, but it would've been more than 4,500, count on it. Why was my reply lame? Did I not write it as it is, was?

Ottawa

#162230 Jul 2, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Protocols is a verb?
It's news to me, but hey, this guy JBH speaks English no one like can and for the yanks to do is very implementable.

Ottawa

#162231 Jul 2, 2013
Palestine Does Not Exist wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't even know me ya big gobbler
Well, what with all those monikers, not easy. Sleezy, and underhanded but then it's what I've come to expect from birthers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min fetch almighty 1,126,796
Abby 10-24 10 min RACE 16
Abby 10-23-14 16 min pde 7
Emanuel set to outline re-election agenda in fi... 20 min Le Jimbo 7
Amy 10-24 55 min PEllen 7
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,659
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Jonah1 50,630
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs