BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
142,521 - 142,540 of 175,232 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
Opensecrets org

Islip Terrace, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

JBH wrote:
Opensecrets org "]<quoted text>
Obama continued over 90% of all Bush/Cheney policy.
They are the elites and there is nothing anyone can do but to vote in Jeb "Corporate" Bush or Hillary "Corporate" Clinton in 2016.
==========
======
It is just saying.
In regard to age, Hillary is not too old to be considered for prospective of next presidency.
The criteria whether Bill Clinton will get involved in the policies is the concern.
Based on the former GW's behaviors, it looks like Jeb Bush will most likely be another GW in the way of acts and policies.
IMO there is little difference between corporate Republicans and corporate Democrats on big ticket items.

NAFTA proves that.

Look who showed up at the Clinton/Gore White House to sell NAFTA to our masses.

Pres. Ford, Pres. Carter, Pres. Bush41 and Reagan would have been there but he was too sick.
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Opensecrets org wrote:
<quoted text>Sue? You can't fight City Hall. I wish we can sue.

These two corrupt parties have every angle covered.

In this last election a former Governor was not allowed to participate. Buddy Roemer was campaigning to change the corrupt system and tell the American people the truth.

Both parties rejected him.

In 2008 Ron Paul received millions and millions of votes in the Republican party primaries and was not allowed to speak at the Republican convention.

When Hillary Clinton was running for the NY Senate her primary challenger an Authentic Liberal Progressive Jonathan Tasini and he was totally shut out by the mainstream media.

Tasini received ZERO Media exposure.

Barack Obama and Bill Clinton endorsed Joe Lieberman in the Connecticut Senate race instead of the Democratic Primary winner Ned Lamont.

Remember Ross Perot? How the mainstream/rightwing media ridiculed him as crazy.

They have every angle covered.
It's not winning the suit. It is watching the hypocrites trying to defend the system.(Especially the faux cons that love big govt as long as it is doing their bidding)
JBH

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Opensecrets org wrote:
<quoted text>
It is very hard for transparency these days.
Truth be told there are very few investigative journalist especially with the corporate taking air heads on corporate rightwing media and corporate mainstream media.
Thank GOD for the internet.
==========
OUTFOXED : Rupert Murdoch's War on Journalism
http://tinyurl.com/bvfdak5
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
=========
The U.S. establishment media in a nutshell
April 5, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/8xp26v
In the past two weeks, the following events transpired. A Department of Justice memo, authored by John Yoo, was released which authorized torture and presidential lawbreaking. It was revealed that the Bush administration declared the Fourth Amendment of the Bill of Rights to be inapplicable to "domestic military operations" within the U.S. The U.S. Attorney General appears to have fabricated a key event leading to the 9/11 attacks and made patently false statements about surveillance laws and related lawsuits. Barack Obama went bowling in Pennsylvania and had a low score.
Here are the number of times, according to NEXIS, that various topics have been mentioned in the media over the past thirty days:
"Yoo and torture" - 102
"Mukasey and 9/11" -- 73
"Yoo and Fourth Amendment" -- 16
"Obama and bowling" -- 1,043
"Obama and Wright" -- More than 3,000 (too many to be counted)
"Obama and patriotism" - 1,607
"Clinton and Lewinsky" -- 1,079
==========

It is true as Obama protocols much to the Corporate.
But it seems he has not taken care of the average to poor people, especially in the jobs area.

NAFTA is not going too far, as US has turned to China to replace Canada, as the largest trading partner.
The juncture of NORAD which is a joint effort of both US and Canada standpoint to oversee North America's airspace is still there.

But people see too much tilting to US these days, as it is no more like before. Examples are unlike Vietnam era, as many of those Iraq deserters or some from AFGHANISTAN WERE TURNED BACK to US.
Hence, there is no way Snowden would come to Canada, as he will definitely be extradited.

This premier seems not interested in US but foreigners and immigrants, as that tells that they are more International-oriented these days.

Yet, if other Party takes over the future government, there may be possible of some change.

People don't want snooping but more freedom in beliefs and say whatever they want, to like or not like anyone or country.

Cold war is over. This is the new time for the changing world. People here are full of those from everywhere, of which many are new comers and generations. Some older ones may have gone to you there for retirement.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, I loved the protests! Before they shut them down, of course. LMAO!
Oh, I was not aware of protests. I'm sure you'll want to refer us to news articles about them.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop riding my coattail! Bandwagoneer! Trying to hop on the winning ride, hoping no one will notice. How utterly pathetic of you! Although, it's exactly what we expect from you. Did you know it's impossible for you to let anyone down? LMAO!!!
Justice ha ha LRS wrote : "Trying to hop on the winning ride"
LMAO, guffawing,(wing man justice ha ha LRS, tm reg'd).
Would that be the same "Can you hear us coming?" ride of November 6, 2012? What a born loser. Coattails covered with "kerplunks" LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).

STEP MOM : Did I just hear another kerplunk? THAT'S IT, no baby talc for you this time. I'VE HAD IT WITH YOU.

GBH from Delta Canada : Oh, I know didn't you crazy yanks they kerplunk like that. My mommy she put tight diaper on me for wanting bestest Canadian health care. Me I think LRS is greatest American becuaue he much Obama hate. me and LRS are so alike. please mr Justice NO ha ha LRS please kerplunk for me.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope he stays where he is loved!
Oh, did you see his speech in Berlin recently? Only 6,000 showed up. That compares to the 200,000 that showed up the last him he was there four years ago!
Actually, only 4,500 showed up. You forgot to mention that it was a closed or private invitation.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Opensecrets org wrote:
<quoted text>
The Foxes are guarding the Hen House in Congress.
Which 'henhouse' in Congress ...
There ARE many!
Be 'specific' please.

There ARE many back rooms deals being made.
NO Transparency!
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Republican Crybaby wrote:
No way! It's all Obama's fault!
It your fault for voting for Obama. There are 60 million voters who need to accept the blame and their responsibility for the denigration of our country.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Jacques,
What we are really witnessing in the felony Jackson case is the Obama Justice department hard at work in damage control mode trying to contain the fallout from evermore bad publicity.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Liberal Crybaby wrote:
Waaahhhh it's all Bush's fault!
Bush should never have given in to the Democrats who had complete control of the Senate,but unlike Obama,Bush was not trying to destroy our country. Our country might have been able to recover had it not been for the fact that the Democrats gained several Senate seats in the 2006 election.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

My post 162182 : Make JBH, not GBH

JBH : Just being a H-idiot
GBH : Gomer boy H-idiot

Not much difference.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>It your fault for voting for Obama. There are 60 million voters who need to accept the blame and their responsibility for the denigration of our country.
69 million being the majority of voters, and extrapolated to the entire population, over 170 million pro-Obamas. That's a lot of blame.
JBH

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

--------
National Unity on Foreign Policy

The laying of a wreath at the American embassy in Dar es Salaam Tuesday symbolized a big theme of both the Barack Obama and George W Bush administrations: The war against al Qaeda.

President Obama was warmly greeted by throngs in Tanzania, but his message of trade was overshadowed by other events around the world.

The two men met in Tanzania to to honor the memories of the 224 people – 12 of them Americans – killed by al Qaeda truck bombs at that embassy and the one in Nairobi, Kenya, on Aug. 7, 1998.

Osama bin Laden’s embassy attacks were precursors of 9/11; signals, unmistakable in retrospect, that bin Laden and his allies had launched a new kind of war.

For both friends and foes Bush’s handling of all that occurred after Sept. 11, 2001, will be the major part of his legacy, a legacy about which Bush said in an interview with CNN Monday he wasn’t worried:

“history will judge the decisions that I made. And I won't be around because it's going to take a while for the objective historians to show up.”

But in dealing with al Qaeda, Obama hasn’t turned out to be exactly what his supporters expected in 2008.

Obama expanded Bush’s strategy of using unmanned drones to kill suspected terrorists in Yemen, Somalia and Pakistan.

There’s continuity with President Bill Clinton, too. Clinton tried to kill bin Laden after the 1998 embassy attacks with a cruise missile strike in Afghanistan – not so different from a drone strike.

Bush – who has been circumspect and has said almost nothing about terrorism since leaving office – has not only refrained from criticizing his successor, but on Monday essentially endorsed Obama’s handling of the NSA/ Snowden mess.

“I know he (Snowden) damaged the country. The Obama administration will deal with it,” the former president said.

Asked about the NSA surveillance, Bush said,“I put the program in place to protect the country and one of the certainties is civil liberties were guaranteed.”

He added,“I think there needs to be a balance (between individual liberty and national security) and as the president (Obama) described, there is a proper balance.”

Obama, he said magnanimously, has “got plenty on his agenda and it's difficult. A former president doesn't need to make it harder” by criticizing him.

In his National Defense University speech, Obama said that “this war, like all wars, must end,” but the war which included the 1998 embassy bombings will likely continue after Obama leaves the White House.
------

==========
++++++++++

Is it not Bush gone yet?
He thinks he is still around by running Obama the policies on terrorism and Snowden case, etc.

You did not get your worth by electing the 4th term of Bush as the policies and views are still Bush's, but just use the name of Obama as president.

How come, what is going on?
But if Bush did not have his views worked anywhere during his time, including Iraq issue, what makes Obama think his Bush views and policies will go anywhere?

You liberals did elect Bush (who is your most unlikeable and rejected), for the 4th time by having the name of Obama.
JBH

Delta, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
My post 162182 : Make JBH, not GBH
JBH : Just being a H-idiot
GBH : Gomer boy H-idiot
Not much difference.
===

Is that English?

Unfortunately no one understands what you say in your hell English as it is NO ENGLISH.

Who has PUT YOU IN HELL, THAT YOU FEEL BETTER THERE BY CALLING ME?

Why would I bother in what you say, to even listen to you, as you are no human any more, being in hell?

Stay there forever--this human kingdom has no place for you.
Yep, Hahahahahahaha !!!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hard to beat cheating.
Obama easily beat Rethug cheating and lying on a national level by a landslide Mr. Liars, but I admit it’s near impossible to beat your gerrymandering and voter suppression on a local level.

However as usual Rethugs will go too far with their continued efforts to shrink government to the size “it can be drowned in a bathtub” til even you will begin to realize that government did in fact provide some community services that was of benefit to everyone including Republicans. Of course by then it will be too late.

You will then be let go from your measly job and left to wonder what happened to all the benefits you so eagerly voted away for those you assumed to be freeloaders.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

<quoted text>
69 million being the majority of voters, and extrapolated to the entire population, over 170 million pro-Obamas. That's a lot of blame.
Is that supposed to make the 310 million people that are citizens of The United States feel any better to know that over 60 million conspired to help destroy our one proud country? Only an extremely small percentage of our population support all of Obama's agenda.
El Cid

Mcdonough, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Grand Birther wrote:
I am loving Obama's trip to Africa. The rousing crowds must be giving birfoons aneurysms.
L M A O
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, I loved the protests! Before they shut them down, of course. LMAO!
No protests here. We all love Obama. And if you don't, you should keep it to yoself.
Anti-Obama protests dispersed by South Africa police
JOHANNESBURG — Police fired rubber bullets and a stun grenade into a crowd of hundreds of protesters before President Obama arrived at the University of Johannesburg on Saturday.

The crowd quickly scattered as police officers walked up the street pushing protesters away with shot guns.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

<quoted text>
Oh, I was not aware of protests. I'm sure you'll want to refer us to news articles about them.
Does George Soros allow you to read articles by Reuters?

South African police, protesters clash ahead of Obama visit

JOHANNESBURG | Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:08am EDT
(Reuters)- South African riot police clashed with protesters in Soweto on Saturday shortly before a visit to the sprawling Johannesburg township by U.S. President Barack Obama, a Reuters photographer said.

Armed police fired stun grenades to disperse the crowd of several hundred protesters, who had gathered outside the Soweto campus of the University of Johannesburg, where Obama was due to address a town hall meeting with students.

(Reporting by Dylan Martinez; Writing by Ed Cropley)
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/06/29/us-...

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama easily beat Rethug cheating and lying on a national level by a landslide Mr. Liars, but I admit it’s near impossible to beat your gerrymandering and voter suppression on a local level.
However as usual Rethugs will go too far with their continued efforts to shrink government to the size “it can be drowned in a bathtub” til even you will begin to realize that government did in fact provide some community services that was of benefit to everyone including Republicans. Of course by then it will be too late.
You will then be let go from your measly job and left to wonder what happened to all the benefits you so eagerly voted away for those you assumed to be freeloaders.
Anyhow, Poppo, it's all a myth this "small gov't" republican BS. Repubs grew the gov't apparatus as much and probably more than the Dems ever did, same here in Canada with the conservatives and let me tell you, when it comes to deficits, whopper deficits, leave it the Republicans and Conservatives.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Is that supposed to make the 310 million people that are citizens of The United States feel any better to know that over 60 million conspired to help destroy our one proud country? Only an extremely small percentage of our population support all of Obama's agenda.
Destroy? Destroy when all I hear is how the economy is improving, how the country is moving away from the GWB-created abyss, extricating itself out of unplanned, unfunded and unwinnable wars? Look around you, boy, take a good look.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

47 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min woodtick57 1,084,443
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 7 min andet1987 4,573
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 min voice of peace 68,071
indian punjabi girls ph number here 27 min Desi 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr SpaceBlues 45,908
Obama, Emanuel Need to Put Chicago's Kids First 2 hr ronnie 4
glitch plagued obama care website cost us ameri... 3 hr hands on AR 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr RACE 97,585
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search