BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#162257 Jul 2, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
A classic.
Classic indeed! As was (is) many SNL skits.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#162258 Jul 2, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey moron. Learn to read more than just the headline. Article says "suggested".
But since it is written in English I guess we can't expect you to comprehend it.
According to this article, she was told (ordered) to remove it, Moron!

http://conservativebyte.com/2013/07/universit...
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#162259 Jul 2, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>According to this article, she was told (ordered) to remove it, Moron!

http://conservativebyte.com/2013/07/universit...
Pathetic ignorant moron can't comprehend English - and that is my fault? Because like all tru FauxCons Romper blames everyone else for his pathetic existence
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#162260 Jul 2, 2013
<quoted text>
He's going to ask his new across-the-border Canadian friend JBH to explain it to him, to point out the verb "suggested" and teach him how to write a JBH-coherent sentence. LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
I've gotten inside you mind! You're fixated on me. Can't get me off your mind, huh? LMAO! HaHaHa!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#162261 Jul 2, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Pathetic ignorant moron can't comprehend English - and that is my fault? Because like all tru FauxCons Romper blames everyone else for his pathetic existence
Splash 1! Shot down, no comeback! Moron.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#162262 Jul 2, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
What was unclear? What is not "up-to-date"? What is not suitable in "these modern times"?
Here's what I said: "A style characterized by awkward, cumbrous, strained expressions strung together in rambling run-on sentences is indicative of some cognitive dysfunction."
Proper English is "the hell" and the hallmark of "down-syndrome"? Stilted syntax is the mark of enlightenment? Sad.
<quoted text>
===

==========

You still speak bad English.

How old are you really?

Do you think people now speak that sort of language in your old days?

Up-to-date means these days, or right now, like year 2013, not 20 or 30 years ago.

Your language is unfit, does not make sense, which is not the sort of language people would speak at present.
Modern times are current times, at present like year 2013, as the present times going forward to the future, like 2024, 2018, and beyond etc.
Go back to sleep in your secluded cave. Don't bother people any more because your language has no place in today's world.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#162263 Jul 2, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Care to show some more of your azz? I blame everyone else? Really? Then showing a post of mine backing that up shouldn't be a problem, right Moron? LMAO! Return to your basket weaving, spanky!
Storm Warning

De Forest, WI

#162264 Jul 2, 2013
Obama carries a turd in his wallet for identification
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#162265 Jul 2, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Protocols is a verb?
=========

Protocol could be a verb and noun.

When it is talking a third person, it is the verb being protocols--just like what it says, "Obama protocols to the Corporate."

If it were you, then it would say, "you protocol to corporate."

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#162266 Jul 2, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I've gotten inside you mind! You're fixated on me. Can't get me off your mind, huh? LMAO! HaHaHa!
'tis true. I call it my comedy hour.

Ottawa

#162267 Jul 2, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Care to show some more of your azz? I blame everyone else? Really? Then showing a post of mine backing that up shouldn't be a problem, right Moron? LMAO! Return to your basket weaving, spanky!
excerpt : "a post of mine backing that up " YOU asking to back up? YOU? Where's my ghetto? My Ottawa ghetto. And this I've asked you multiple times, to show me just once, not twice, where I've written anything anti-American. You've said many times I was, prove it. Don't say you've done it, it's a lie and don't tell me to find a figment of your imagination. Put up or shut up.

"a post of mine backing that up"? Start at home, slug.

Ottawa

#162268 Jul 2, 2013
Storm Warning wrote:
Obama carries a turd in his wallet for identification
You fit in his wallet?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#162269 Jul 2, 2013
<quoted text>
'tis true. I call it my comedy hour.
Certainly explains all the hysterical and maniacal laughing going on in your head! Certified nutjob. That's what I call it! LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#162270 Jul 2, 2013
<quoted text>
excerpt : "a post of mine backing that up " YOU asking to back up? YOU? Where's my ghetto? My Ottawa ghetto. And this I've asked you multiple times, to show me just once, not twice, where I've written anything anti-American. You've said many times I was, prove it. Don't say you've done it, it's a lie and don't tell me to find a figment of your imagination. Put up or shut up.
"a post of mine backing that up"? Start at home, slug.
jackiepoo, when you start backing up your stuff, then I'll consider it. Not until. So, right back at you, put up or shut up. doofus
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#162271 Jul 2, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Protocols is a verb?
=========

Protocol usage is just like usage of the word better.
Better could be a verb or adjective.

Examples as adjective are: you are better if you have a good sensory organ, or you are better (off) if you know logic.

Examples for verb are: you can better yourself if you could improve your writings, or you want a good job in order to better your future.

Here is the example of verb and adjective together:
You need to better yourself for advancement, by speaking of things that make sense in order that you can be better (off) in the future, to live a better life.

Ottawa

#162272 Jul 2, 2013
JBH wrote:
<quoted text>
=========
When it is talking a third person, it is the verb being protocols--just like what it says, "Obama protocols to the Corporate."
If it were you, then it would say, "you protocol to corporate."
Poor ;oser. Here's Oxford's definition of protocol :

PROTOCOL : noun.

Now looking for PROTOCOL, verb. Oops, nowhere to be found. Now let's check JBH dictionary, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)

I hereby "protocol" you to the dunce corner, cap and all.

Do you even know what protocol is and what it is used for? Many occasions, from state dinners to airport and railway greetings to order of precedence, etc. It's etiquette,and takes most of its origins from France, hence note verbale, corps diplomatique. Do you know, in the case of correspondence between sovereign states, the definition of a Note Verbale and why it is called that? Do you know that protocol notes are first and third-person notes, never ever second person? That they always begin with the politest and most formal of greetings, ending with a similar formal salutation, no matter how harsh the paragraphs in-between? Do you know that notes verbales are ALWAYS written on vellum and will always follow, as confirmation, an e-mail? Do you know that they must have a raised seal, otherwise not genuine?

Do you know anything?

Ottawa

#162273 Jul 2, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
jackiepoo, when you start backing up your stuff, then I'll consider it. Not until. So, right back at you, put up or shut up. doofus
Hey, hey, been here since Feb 2012. Not once have I not backed up what I stated or said. Not once. Never happened. I post it, I'll prove it if and when asked. You've proved zilch. You owe me dozens, almost as many as Rogue. C'mon, I'm so anti-American, should be easy to find just ONE of my anti-American posts or my Ottawa Ghetto. Or, better yet, pick out one of my posts, any one of them, and ask me to prove what I've stated.

I don't come with cuts and paste. I come here t discuss, to write what I believe and state what I know, and never shirking like you when asked for proof.

BTW, you said the other day that Saddam gave little boys to eat to his dogs. Prove it.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#162274 Jul 2, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
See jackfish, this is where you're an AHole. Losers? Take a look in the mirror pond scum. Ohio voting fraud case.....remember? People voting more than once and yes, even the dead were voting. Did he cheat? You bet your azz! You're an idiot that doesn't have sense enough to come in from the rain. Still can't find a canadian thread that will have you, huh? No one can blame them. Got any plans on leaving this thread?
This is a California forum, but I have yet to hear anyone complain about you butting in Mr. Liars. Last I heard the internet was a global to do and open to anyone with access.

Incidentally, pre-election polls were depicting Romney’s Election Day demise and you like every other birfoon chose to ignore them and go with your hate filled gut. Now that same gassy gut is telling you the election was rigged. Next time try using your brain.

No birfoon electors either although apparently there has been some faithless ones.
http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01/04...
Wrong

Scranton, PA

#162275 Jul 2, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a California forum, but I have yet to hear anyone complain about you butting in Mr. Liars. Last I heard the internet was a global to do and open to anyone with access.
Incidentally, pre-election polls were depicting Romney’s Election Day demise and you like every other birfoon chose to ignore them and go with your hate filled gut. Now that same gassy gut is telling you the election was rigged. Next time try using your brain.
No birfoon electors either although apparently there has been some faithless ones.
http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01/04...
This is a US News forum thread on Topix, in the US News forum. If it shows up in a California forum it's because Topix posted it there too.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#162276 Jul 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Poor ;oser. Here's Oxford's definition of protocol :
PROTOCOL : noun.
Now looking for PROTOCOL, verb. Oops, nowhere to be found. Now let's check JBH dictionary, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)
I hereby "protocol" you to the dunce corner, cap and all.
Do you even know what protocol is and what it is used for? Many occasions, from state dinners to airport and railway greetings to order of precedence, etc. It's etiquette,and takes most of its origins from France, hence note verbale, corps diplomatique. Do you know, in the case of correspondence between sovereign states, the definition of a Note Verbale and why it is called that? Do you know that protocol notes are first and third-person notes, never ever second person? That they always begin with the politest and most formal of greetings, ending with a similar formal salutation, no matter how harsh the paragraphs in-between? Do you know that notes verbales are ALWAYS written on vellum and will always follow, as confirmation, an e-mail? Do you know that they must have a raised seal, otherwise not genuine?
Do you know anything?
+++=======
ARE YOU STILL LEARNING ENGLSIH FROM THE OXFORD DICTIONARY?
What sort of English is that and you know of, as is British?
North America is not England while you take the Queen as your reference for the English language.

As technology speeds up RAPIDLY fast, social CHANGE AND OTHER CHANGE EVOLVE THE MANY EXAMPLES OF CHANGE, INCLUDING VERBIAGE AND wording.

FOR these are the new times, it is North America, as communication wording, nomenclature terms of usage, etc., are not based on the foreign British language from Oxford dictionary, including slangs.

As many changes occur in current days in many matters, the dictionary has not fully reflected all definitions of words.
This is the nowadays' TIME, which supports Protocol usage as a verb as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min John Galt 1,172,440
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 48 min Captain Yesterday 50,264
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Analog man 5,353
abby 1-26 1 hr Mister Tonka 28
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Boy G 51,358
Abby 1-19-15 1 hr Julie 51
'Charlie Hebdo' staff defends Mohammed cover 4 hr Don Imus 11
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) Sun Irving 74
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance