BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#162144 Jul 2, 2013
Jacques,
Did you know that Jesse Jackson Jr's sentencing hearing scheduled for tomorrow, the 3rd of July, has been postponed indefinetely.
Judge Jackson claims that this inaction is for the convenience of the court.
Imagine my dismay.
loose

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#162145 Jul 2, 2013
Jacqves,
I find the law to be grossly inept and intolerable sometimes.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#162146 Jul 2, 2013
Barry Hussein Obama wrote:
Good morning all.
The NSA and IRS is watching you.
Yes, they is both watching us. LOL

I are careful.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#162147 Jul 2, 2013
Jesse Jackson Jr. was an attorney too, and of all people, he should have known better than to engage in an ongoing criminal enterprise.
I think they should throw the book at him and get it over with.
Grand Birther

United States

#162148 Jul 2, 2013
I am loving Obama's trip to Africa. The rousing crowds must be giving birfoons aneurysms.

L M A O
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#162149 Jul 2, 2013
-------President Obama joins George W. Bush at Tanzania memorial to end Africa trip
Full story: CBS News
U.S. President Barack Obama and former U.S. President George W. Bush pause for a moment of silence during a wreath laying ceremony to honor the victims of the U.S. Embassy bombing, July 2, 2013.-------

=====

What sort of impression Obama gives (to Liberals and Conservatives), that Obama had Bush to show up?

You are the ones against Bush to get Obama elected, but Obama does not seem to serve you to have Bush together in showing.

For Conservatives, you people want the SCANDAL OF BENGHAZI that Obama is responsible of, but Bush tries to stand in the way to go about showing with Obama to diminish that.

Ottawa

#162150 Jul 2, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
I am loving Obama's trip to Africa. The rousing crowds must be giving birfoons aneurysms.
L M A O
Yes, but what with the enthusiasm shown in Tanzania, they'll start claiming he was born in Dar es Salaam.

Total change of subject : Never heard before of 19 fire fighters losing their lives in one incident. Awful. Horrible. So sorry for them and their families.

Ottawa

#162151 Jul 2, 2013
JBH wrote:
-------President Obama joins George W. Bush at Tanzania memorial to end Africa trip
U.S. President Barack Obama and former U.S. President George W. Bush pause for a moment of silence during a wreath laying ceremony to honor the victims of the U.S. Embassy bombing, July 2, 2013.-------
=====
What sort of impression Obama gives (to Liberals and Conservatives), that Obama had Bush to show up?
You are the ones against Bush to get Obama elected, but Obama does not seem to serve you to have Bush together in showing.
For Conservatives, you people want the SCANDAL OF BENGHAZI that Obama is responsible of, but Bush tries to stand in the way to go about showing with Obama to diminish that.
Well, it shows they can put their differences aside for the greater good, that they are two statesmen and two genuine Americans. They are setting an example. Good for them. GHB and Clinton did the same thing. Great.

Ottawa

#162152 Jul 2, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Jesse Jackson Jr. was an attorney too, and of all people, he should have known better than to engage in an ongoing criminal enterprise.
I think they should throw the book at him and get it over with.
Could I care less? Guilty? Lock him up and throw away the key. Dem or Repubs, crooks are crooks but sadly, not just in the U.S. but all over, they never pay the price the ordinary folk pay.
IDF

Jerusalem, Israel

#162153 Jul 2, 2013
Obama has sucked up the planet. Not just the US.

The great divider.
Opensecrets org

Oakdale, NY

#162154 Jul 2, 2013
JBH wrote:
=====
Obama continued over 90% of all Bush/Cheney policy.

They are the elites and there is nothing anyone can do but to vote in Jeb "Corporate" Bush or Hillary "Corporate" Clinton in 2016.

==========

Senate Approves Froman for U.S. Trade Representative
June 19, 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/lbhceun
The U.S. Senate on Thursday moved quickly to confirm President Obama's pick for U.S. trade representative as Washington gears up for the launch of formal trade talks with the European Union next month.
Michael Froman, currently a deputy national security adviser focusing on international economics, received broad support on Capitol Hill since his nomination last month, although some lawmakers raised questions about his investment in an offshore fund and his commitment to transparency. He was confirmed 93-4 with one senator voting present.
He succeeds Ron Kirk, who stepped down in March. Sens. Carl Levin (D., Mich.), Joe Manchin (D., W.V.), Bernie Sanders (I., Vt.) and Elizabeth Warren (D., Ma.) opposed him and Sen. Barbara Boxer (D., Calif.) voted present.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#162156 Jul 2, 2013
Opensecrets org wrote:
<quoted text>Obama continued over 90% of all Bush/Cheney policy.

They are the elites and there is nothing anyone can do but to vote in Jeb "Corporate" Bush or Hillary "Corporate" Clinton in 2016.

Which is why most elections (not already preordained by gerrymandering) turn on fringe issues and voter obsession with single issues. Sad but true - we get the Government we deserve
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#162157 Jul 2, 2013
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>Do you remember blowing Bubbles in the bath tub when you were little?
Well, Bubbles said to say "Hi"!
Poor Skidmark. Recycling his best material from daycare
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#162158 Jul 2, 2013
Opensecrets org wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama continued over 90% of all Bush/Cheney policy.
==========
Senate Approves Froman for U.S. Trade Representative
June 19, 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/lbhceun
The U.S. Senate on Thursday moved quickly to confirm President Obama's pick for U.S. trade representative as Washington gears up for the launch of formal trade talks with the European Union next month.
Michael Froman, currently a deputy national security adviser focusing on international economics, received broad support on Capitol Hill since his nomination last month, although some lawmakers raised questions about his investment in an offshore fund and his commitment to transparency. He was confirmed 93-4 with one senator voting present.
He succeeds Ron Kirk, who stepped down in March. Sens. Carl Levin (D., Mich.), Joe Manchin (D., W.V.), Bernie Sanders (I., Vt.) and Elizabeth Warren (D., Ma.) opposed him and Sen. Barbara Boxer (D., Calif.) voted present.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...
==========
It is just an opinion.

Yes, someone from US talked to me in those days about Hillary and Obama in the election. I SAID TO HIM THAT BILL CLINTON as Hillary's husband might make too many Clintons in the White house.

Right now it is too many Bush versus too many Clinton.

If there is a choice, it would be the choice inclining to Clinton than Bush (Jeb).

However, they can try out in the process with no Clinton nor Bush.

But it is up to them.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#162159 Jul 2, 2013
That's right, Jacques.
The law is often applied unequally and with malice aforethought.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#162160 Jul 2, 2013
The man stole over 750 thousand dollar to fund a lavish lifestyle. And in court documents Jackson is revealed to be "Candidate #5", who offered $6.5 million dollars to Gov. Rod Blagojevich in exchange for Pesident Obama's tarnished former senate seat.
Opensecrets org

Oakdale, NY

#162161 Jul 2, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is why most elections (not already preordained by gerrymandering) turn on fringe issues and voter obsession with single issues. Sad but true - we get the Government we deserve
I am in agreement with you 100%.

Both corrupt parties have it all stacked against any third or fourth party to get in the game.

Wall Street always wins and "We The People" always lose.

==========

"Network" (1976) Howard Beale - "The Mad Prophet" Speech
http://tinyurl.com/84vus2p

Charlie Chaplin final speech in The Great Dictator
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Network - "I'm as mad as hell" speech
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#162162 Jul 2, 2013
Jacques,
I believe Jackson has abused the America's health care system. And by doing so, he has placed an additional and undue burden on those who legitimately suffer from mental health disease.
loose
Opensecrets org

Oakdale, NY

#162163 Jul 2, 2013
JBH wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
It is just an opinion.
Yes, someone from US talked to me in those days about Hillary and Obama in the election. I SAID TO HIM THAT BILL CLINTON as Hillary's husband might make too many Clintons in the White house.
Right now it is too many Bush versus too many Clinton.
If there is a choice, it would be the choice inclining to Clinton than Bush (Jeb).
However, they can try out in the process with no Clinton nor Bush.
But it is up to them.
The whole system is corrupt and both Republicans and Democrats like it that way.

The prostitutes in Congress mostly serve the interest of the wealthy few who own most of Washington DC.

==========

The Constitution 101:

In the Federalist Papers it said: We were not going to have a monarchy, and we were not going to have a democracy.$$$$$$$

And to this day we have neither. For two hundred years we have had an oligarchical system in which men of property can do well (Dumbya Bush), and others are on their own.$$$$$$$

American politics is essentially a family affair, as are most oligarchies. When the father of the Constitution, James Madison, was asked how on earth any business could get done in Congress when the country contained 100 million people whose representatives would number half a thousand, Madison took the line that oligarchy's iron law always obtains: A few people invariably run the show; and keep it, if they can, in the family.$$$$$$$

Our founding fathers had such a fear and loathing of democracy that they invented the Electoral College so that the popular voice of the people could be throttled, much as the Supreme Court throttled the Floridians on December 12, 2000.$$$$$$$

We were to be neither a democracy, subject to majoritarian tyranny, nor a dictatorship, subject to Caesarean folly.$$$$$$$

As American media is controlled by that corporate America which provides us with political candidates a well-informed electorate is not possible.$$$$$$$

“It's All Bush's Fault!”

Since: Sep 11

Washington, DC

#162164 Jul 2, 2013
Waaahhhh it's all Bush's fault!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min RealDave 1,109,492
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 18 min dirtclod 82
Playboy offered Sarah Palin $4 Million to pose ... 2 hr Bob Guchione 1
FLOOD of illegal alien kids explained. 3 hr Mortimer Fish 1
Amy 9-16 3 hr Kuuipo 35
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr punte 46,608
iso Casandra Holloman 6 hr ThatGuyFromDanceC... 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr cheluzal 98,213
•••
•••