BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
142,461 - 142,480 of 177,535 Comments Last updated 29 min ago
wojar

Bristol, CT

#162117 Jul 2, 2013
JBH wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
This jackass jac thinks he lives over there and that is his kingdom cave. He thinks the world is him and there is only him. As he doses not know much, he has to embrace 40 years of magazines to sleep with, so that he can wake up to tell what the magazines say. Then people might not bicker him for copying and pasting and knowing nothing .
He questions others living in Ottawa by asking who the mayor is, etc. He is one resident there, but he thinks he knows a lot of English.
So many people have talked to me on the Internet over time that I have seen all sorts of English or no so--as their English to them.
I have visited different Topix topics that some people could have responded to me while I might not see them or reply. While time elapses and when I enter here, I don't remember what I have put out here in terms of subjects or spoken to anyone in particular.
But THAT SAYING OF 10 TIMES SPEAKING TO ME ALREADY exhibits HIS WAY OF EXPRESSING and telling he needs ENGLISH TO read. As this comes across to me, that indicates this silly fool wanting attention. Then because in his so dong, he is a nobody as a pathetic fool and is mentally ill.
However, as this sicko nut cannot understand more than a basic paragraph, he started cheap shots and questioned me to speak English to him for the tenth time. It gave the impression he had pains and difficulty of comprehension, as ever since, he had been falling in the pattern of wanting the sorts of English he wants to see. He has not been around in the broad exposure of knowing many things and coming across to view many sorts of people of different backgrounds and levels concerning subjects, views and English. He knows nothing of the trend and common norm of today's society, including verbiage, words of jargons, modern science, technology, arts to music, etc.
When he questions someone from there or any others in Canada, that indicates his big problems because he thinks he knows all the people, everything there and elsewhere.
Perhaps I never saw anything of laying out a half page of substance related to any subjects from him. Yet to me, it is not catching any attention nor gives any highlights for browsing. He does live in a little back-alley and caved-world for too long, which is only known to himself of how English and everything are like. When I remember nothing here as I pop around, how earth would a nobody jac fool talk to me for the tenth time as he said it, that I think he is abnormal and queer.
Jac fool is a worthless NUT.
As silly as unintelligent as he is, how would this worthless, sicko jac fool question somebody residing there of whatever, about the mayor too?
Jac fool is thus a bummwer and an ill NUT.
His emulation of Bill Buckley comes out as Ted Kaczynski.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#162118 Jul 2, 2013
Hoser wrote:
Just yesterday, I wrote about how unpopular the British healthcare system has become. Today comes news that the man largely responsible for Canada’s conversion to a single-payer health care system has admitted the system’s failure:
http://www.civitasreview.com/healthcare/fathe ...
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/daniel-d-veniez/ ...
Yeah we are doing AWESOME!
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hoser, you are a loser and there is nothing I can do about it. Your ignorance is glaring and you are not in Ottawa.
I guess Jacqueau did not read the Huffington link. Why not? After all it is a George Soros approved site!

Location hidden

#162119 Jul 2, 2013
Big Daddy wrote:
he was born in the usa shut the fudgsicle pops up and deal with it
If you were not worried, why would you have posted anything?

Location hidden

#162120 Jul 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
COPS GO DOOR-TO-DOOR IN TRAYVON TOWN
Trying to calm city in preparation for Zimmerman case verdict
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/cops-go-door-to-do...
And we have Obama race-baiting for all of this. Heck, ghetto trash gets shot almost everyday in Shitcago and no one blinks an eye but if a White-Hispanic shot one in self defence, why that is murder!

Location hidden

#162121 Jul 2, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>A style characterized by awkward, cumbrous, strained expressions strung together in rambling run-on sentences is indicative of some cognitive dysfunction.
Would you like to comment of the waterboarding of young BLACK men in Shitcago by the police to be false confessions? It was bad when Bush was doing it so was it bad when the Democrats were doing it?!?

Location hidden

#162122 Jul 2, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I found out my 14 y/o g-son has a black girl friend. All I know is that my daughter drove them to a dance and her mother brought them home. I think they are out of town this week and this is when I am visiting my daughter. I guess that explains why my g-son is moping around the house.
It's okay as tomorrow we are doing yard work together!!!
<quoted text>
Race will cease being an obsession with you, Rogue, when you can write : "Oh, I found out my 14 y/o g-son has a girl friend" instead of ."Oh, I found out my 14 y/o g-son has a black girl friend"
I'm not hopeful.
So, why is Obama a BLACK president and just not a president?!? Methinks you is the bigot!
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#162123 Jul 2, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, I would not have thought you would make a statement like that! Whatever you want to believe, spanky. That's cool with me. Being an AHole like you've been from day one gets you treated like one. Remember? Sure you do. I've reminded you numerous times. You know, you do have that memory issue. If you think one must be a birther to be a real American, then good for you old chap!
Who made up the word birther?
Women that cannot conceive?

Location hidden

#162124 Jul 2, 2013
Oh, I was raised Catholic and an Army brat and I grew up mostly in Southern states. We were brought up that we were all created in God's image and equal before Him.
I brought up my daughter with those same values and she has brought up her children the same way. I have zero objection to whom my grandson dates .... so long as she is not ghetto trash. And here is a perfect example of ghetto trash.
wojar

Bristol, CT

#162125 Jul 2, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you like to comment of the waterboarding of young BLACK men in Shitcago by the police to be false confessions? It was bad when Bush was doing it so was it bad when the Democrats were doing it?!?
Your request is somehow connected to the subject matter of my post? By what logic, pray tell.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>A style characterized by awkward, cumbrous, strained expressions strung together in rambling run-on sentences is indicative of some cognitive dysfunction.

Location hidden

#162126 Jul 2, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Who made up the word birther?
Women that cannot conceive?
David Axelrod coined the term "Birther"

Location hidden

#162127 Jul 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Clinton, with his budget surpluses, SOLIDIFIED the triple A, poor loser. GWB downsized it with tax cuts for the rich, Afghanistan (failure), Iraq (failure),economy (failure), what with the crash.
Wake up and smell the pansies, Communist Lady
Clinton ONLY signed into law four of Newt Gingrich's balanced budgets, seven of the points of the Contract with America and the Taxpayer Relief Act of 1997.
And our credit was down rate during Obama's term in the White House because HE increased spending from $2.7T (Bush's proposed FY2009 Budget) to $3.7T!!!
Yep, blame everything on Bush!!!

Location hidden

#162128 Jul 2, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Your request is somehow connected to the subject matter of my post? By what logic, pray tell.
<quoted text>
Go ahead and keep your head in the sand. Chief Bull Connors was a DEMOCRAT too!!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bull_Connor
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#162129 Jul 2, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Twinkles, everyone saw you cower down. Now, everyone sees what a liar you are. You're on a roll twinkletoes. Sad pathetic little man. My ignorance? Please explain how this sentence of yours makes any sense at all; "US law applies to the rules of citizenship and English is the language if choice"! You forgot a period, also. LMAO! You can't win for losing, boy! LMAO!
Rant on puss boi. The facts don't support your fables.(Why don't you stomp your feet some more - maybe mommie will bring you ice creaam)
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#162130 Jul 2, 2013
<quoted text>Today, California numbered as many latinos as whites. Joins Arizona and New Mexico. Just wait, language rights, Hayakawa be damned, are looming over the horizon. If you think Québec is a thorn in our sides, just wait 'til American Latinos start agitating for language and cultural rights.

Even in Maine, NH and Vermont, we saw much Spanish signage.
Shhhh. Don't tell Romper. He'll blow a gasket
El Cid

Mcdonough, GA

#162131 Jul 2, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Shhhh. Don't tell Romper. He'll blow a gasket
Do you remember blowing Bubbles in the bath tub when you were little?
Well, Bubbles said to say "Hi"!
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#162132 Jul 2, 2013
wojar wrote:
==========

You are being damned down like living in your hell.
You may be too old to display in the language you speak, as not capable of using clear expressions of up-to- date way. Nor are you capable of using classical style of expressions suitable in these modern times.
Perhaps you dug in the old books to come up with some words.
You simply still look like suffering from the down-syndrome illness, speaking like from hell you are being in.

You are the hell, and might as well stay over there, with no need to come back.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#162133 Jul 2, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>His emulation of Bill Buckley comes out as Ted Kaczynski.
==========

Are you speaking like a ghost voice from hell?
Because you think you are old enough, ARE YOU AS OLD AS Bill Buckley---- 90 OR 95 YEARS OLD, or older OR OTHER age near that by bringing in his name, since you are the ghost voice speaking?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#162134 Jul 2, 2013
JBH wrote:
Depending on where you are, a lot of people have different ways of calling. Some common shortened words of calling are like, WB = welcome back, ASAP = as soon as possible, BTW = by the way, and so on.
But to some people who do know English, they may not take it as such are, and do no acceptance as well.
Regarding slangs, such as spirit (liquor), all the jazz, broads (for women) pissed-off, pee, whatcha doing, it is a matter of tastes. Some are as pretty bad like pee as some people don't realize.
Some would take it as wonderful--but that is not up to everyone who thinks so.
So, it is better to speak in the traditional and general way because some people just don't accept your jarons, even you think that is (your) good or best English.
If you are a telemarketer, or phone up an ad to buy a car, what sort of language would you use?
Sometimes people will take advantage of you from the way you speak in business or as a customer.
English language has not changed in modern days.
If one feels very proud by using, H R U to mean How are you, that is his pride, but a lot of people despise them as he doesn't know.
Some people call others' words AS toxic, vulgar, foul, profane, funky, weird, fiery and so on here.
Since there are so many arguments among people here , it is not unusual.
They are all grown-up adults. No one should say my language is too funky if anyone makes wave to make arguments.
Topix is quite free as far as the wording calling is concerned.
I can be a lone ranger to debate as many at one same time, upon only I have time.
I have done that before a lot of times. I was never banned somewhere else by meeting arguments, no matter how words were like, even few would call them as vulgar.
I don't need magazines, books or anything to speak about any topics, specially about politics on the world, UN, economies, militaries, global situations populations, US, Canada, Europe, radicalism, fascism, Marxism, and much more, etc.
I can talk about English in any forms if they want to, as any verbiage generated would be called as Gibberish by some.
I can talk science, technology, music, arts, food and drinks, and virtually about most everything.
I don't need books as they are all in my head.
If you think according to how you think, you can see different sorts of labels in any arguments that may different from what I write.
If someone argues with me, simply I don't remember the next day, just like putting out comments.
Internet freedom is the place where people vent, ramble and show themselves as whatever.
Birds of a feather... stick together. Welcome to LRS's world.

JBH and Justice ha ha LRS, the new dynamic duo. LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#162135 Jul 2, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hoser wrote:
Just yesterday, I wrote about how unpopular the British healthcare system has become. Today comes news that the man largely responsible for Canada’s conversion to a single-payer health care system has admitted the system’s failure:
http://www.civitasreview.com/healthcare/fathe ...
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/daniel-d-veniez/ ...
Yeah we are doing AWESOME!
<quoted text>
I guess Jacqueau did not read the Huffington link. Why not? After all it is a George Soros approved site!
I have read it. Huffington is pretty much like Wikipedia, volunteers, good ones, yes, and almost always dependable, quotable. However, not too strong on background. Yes, Britain's France's, Italy's, Canada's , and etc, public health systems have gone through rough patches since 2009, as have ALL sectors of the economy. There have been hiccups in all gov't depts and agencies and some services have either been reduced or delayed. No choice. Strange, though and not denying some people have waited longer than usual, I and my family AND friends have nothing but kudos for the system, its doctors and medical practitioners. I have not waited, they have not waited.

Just one Rogue-like anecdote : A neighbour's daughter fell the other day and suffered a very bad cut on the underside of her chin. Much blood. She came a-knocking and asked if I'd drive her and her girl to the ER. I said she should first contact her GP, which she did, and she was seen by her two hours later, examined, requited sutures which were removed a week lateré Girl is fine now, a small almost-invisible microscopic scar, unseen, as it is under the chin and ALL FREE, not one cent spent except for Alève which she was told to take.

But you know, Rogue, better with an imperfect system that covers ALL its citizens than a system that does not cover 20% of them, and same percentage badly covered and paying incredible monthly premiums.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#162136 Jul 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Birds of a feather... stick together. Welcome to LRS's world.
JBH and Justice ha ha LRS, the new dynamic duo. LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
==========

What is the matter?
What sort of English is that?
It looks like that you are also too old that you lack the mental reflex effectivity.
You are too old, to just understand what that means.

As not to mention the hell English you speak by feeling displeasure toward any human speech or mine, how does it feel like down-under cave there? But bother no more human way speech.

You are not updated to the current time nowadays.

It appears you are speaking as a hell's voice too.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min db Writer 1,101,786
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min truth-facts 46,383
Who is MICHAEL LA VAUGHN ROBINSON 21 min Check Facts 1
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 1 hr Slewer 57
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 69,093
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr RACE 97,985
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr JonahI 49,515
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••