BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
142,441 - 142,460 of 176,672 Comments Last updated 46 min ago

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, my nearest black neighbor is two houses down. They keep a neat yard and we have exchanged "hi's" but that was about it. Last Fall I noticed they had extra cars parked in front of their house, all with out of state plates. It is against HMO policies to park on the curb between one and six am but I said nothing.
Then on about the third days I walked my dogs towards the entrance and the club house parking lot was full of mostly out of state cars and all the people were black and dressed in coats and tie. I saw my neighbor and he explain their aunt had died and they had just had the funeral. I did not talk long.
But it was obvious that the aunt was much respected and loved as I saw plates as far away as New York. Two days later all the cars were gone and everything was back to normal.
I am not a strict enforcer of HMO policies and when it is obviously something for a few days, it is no issue to me.
But my neighbor could not stand my TEA Party sign for even one day!!!
What compassion, Rogue. Oh, and of course, could not help mentioning that these neighbours were "black". We know what that means.

Anyow, and oh what a surprise, they keep a "neat yard". Wow, that is the second black family that Rogue found to be clean. condescending? Of course not.

P.S. Oh, btw, had those people been white, would Rogue have mentioned it?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
INTERVIEWING OFFICER: ZIMMERMAN SHOCKED AT NEWS OF MARTIN'S DEATH
Prosecution witness Sanford police officer Doris Singleton, who took George Zimmerman’s initial statement after the killing of Trayvon Martin, testified on Monday that Zimmerman never attempted to stop testimony before police or asked for a lawyer. According to Singleton, he also participated in a re-enactment of the incident voluntarily. She added that Zimmerman shook his head and then dropped it when informed that Martin was dead, and that Zimmerman seemed shocked at the news. She also stated that Zimmerman did not seem angry, spiteful, or upset at Martin.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
jwcody 5 hours ago
No il will. Zimmerman is innocent
So far all the prosecution witnesses have proved innocence. So why was he charged.
Nice boy that Zimmerman. Read this again : "She also stated that Zimmerman did not seem angry, spiteful, or upset at Martin."

How nice of him. He killed Martin , but he's not spiteful or upset at him.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, take me to. It was the coward's way out and you took it! What a shocker! Get lost twinkletoes.
Should I warn Learn to Read that next time, you'll threaten to have him deported seeing as, not thinking like you, he is not a real American.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Should I warn Learn to Read that next time, you'll threaten to have him deported seeing as, not thinking like you, he is not a real American.
I don't think he's a real American, either. Strange...we agree! LMAO!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I found out my 14 y/o g-son has a black girl friend. All I know is that my daughter drove them to a dance and her mother brought them home. I think they are out of town this week and this is when I am visiting my daughter. I guess that explains why my g-son is moping around the house.
It's okay as tomorrow we are doing yard work together!!!
Race will cease being an obsession with you, Rogue, when you can write : "Oh, I found out my 14 y/o g-son has a girl friend" instead of ."Oh, I found out my 14 y/o g-son has a black girl friend"

I'm not hopeful.
wojar

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>(The Ten Commandments) 10.
You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, or his male servant, or his female servant, or his ox, or his donkey, or anything that is your neighbor's.
Thou shall not comment on posts you don't comprehend.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>(The Ten Commandments) 10.
You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, or his male servant, or his female servant, or his ox, or his donkey, or anything that is your neighbor's.
Someone should have informed King David of that.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:

<quoted text>
I know that all children born in America to a Mexican parent, are automatically a Mexican citizen.
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If they are born in AMERICA, meaning on US soil, they are US citizens at birth. They probably are ALSO Mexican citizens, but that fact does not affect their US citizenship or Natural Born Citizen status in the slightest.
Rogue makes statements like that all the ¸time. Try asking him to back that argument with real references, he either ignores the request or tells you to find it yourself. It's the Rogue and LRS way.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
false , false, false.
Oh, and I'd rather wait a while than have nothing at all or out of my price range. Funny, been here a long long time and I've never had to wait unreasonable periods. And ALL those I know who have been terribly ill or sick have NEVER waited. No connections either. How do you figure?
You're from Ottawa. Tell me a few things about Ottawa. That's it, go to Google.
When it was founded<
When it became the capital I(did you know it's the capital?)
Population
Mayor
What province it's in
proportion of English and French speaking inhabitants
what the federal entity with federal lands and administration is named
The three rives bisecting Ottawa
The name of its two main falls
The name of the province of Québec city across from Ottawa
Go ahead, make my day in less than 15 minutes
==========

This jackass jac thinks he lives over there and that is his kingdom cave. He thinks the world is him and there is only him. As he doses not know much, he has to embrace 40 years of magazines to sleep with, so that he can wake up to tell what the magazines say. Then people might not bicker him for copying and pasting and knowing nothing .

He questions others living in Ottawa by asking who the mayor is, etc. He is one resident there, but he thinks he knows a lot of English.

So many people have talked to me on the Internet over time that I have seen all sorts of English or no so--as their English to them.
I have visited different Topix topics that some people could have responded to me while I might not see them or reply. While time elapses and when I enter here, I don't remember what I have put out here in terms of subjects or spoken to anyone in particular.

But THAT SAYING OF 10 TIMES SPEAKING TO ME ALREADY exhibits HIS WAY OF EXPRESSING and telling he needs ENGLISH TO read. As this comes across to me, that indicates this silly fool wanting attention. Then because in his so dong, he is a nobody as a pathetic fool and is mentally ill.

However, as this sicko nut cannot understand more than a basic paragraph, he started cheap shots and questioned me to speak English to him for the tenth time. It gave the impression he had pains and difficulty of comprehension, as ever since, he had been falling in the pattern of wanting the sorts of English he wants to see. He has not been around in the broad exposure of knowing many things and coming across to view many sorts of people of different backgrounds and levels concerning subjects, views and English. He knows nothing of the trend and common norm of today's society, including verbiage, words of jargons, modern science, technology, arts to music, etc.

When he questions someone from there or any others in Canada, that indicates his big problems because he thinks he knows all the people, everything there and elsewhere.

Perhaps I never saw anything of laying out a half page of substance related to any subjects from him. Yet to me, it is not catching any attention nor gives any highlights for browsing. He does live in a little back-alley and caved-world for too long, which is only known to himself of how English and everything are like. When I remember nothing here as I pop around, how earth would a nobody jac fool talk to me for the tenth time as he said it, that I think he is abnormal and queer.

Jac fool is a worthless NUT.

As silly as unintelligent as he is, how would this worthless, sicko jac fool question somebody residing there of whatever, about the mayor too?

Jac fool is thus a bummwer and an ill NUT.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Sayeth the puss that ran away and hid. Sorry Romper. This is a "US forum". US law applies to the rules of citizenship and English is the language if choice. Your ignorance of both leaves you irrelevant and inept
Today, California numbered as many latinos as whites. Joins Arizona and New Mexico. Just wait, language rights, Hayakawa be damned, are looming over the horizon. If you think Québec is a thorn in our sides, just wait 'til American Latinos start agitating for language and cultural rights.

Even in Maine, NH and Vermont, we saw much Spanish signage.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely! Why don't you tell us why you can't quit using my name in your posts? Hmmmm? LMAO! Dream on sparkles! LMAO!
Easy. It's fun to show everyone your usage of the dumb LMAO, your smartest response to date.

Quit while you're merely behind and mind the kerplunks while the step mom's around.

You're filth.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

<quoted text>
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think he's a real American, either. Strange...we agree! LMAO!
It's just too too easy with you. You even make my prophecies relative to your cluelessness come true. Thank you.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

COPS GO DOOR-TO-DOOR IN TRAYVON TOWN
Trying to calm city in preparation for Zimmerman case verdict

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/cops-go-door-to-do...

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

To LRS birther, if you are not a birther, you are not a real American. Hmmmm, 309+ million non-Americans. Splendid, LRS.

What a joke, what a clown, yes, wear those stomping shoes and trip all over them.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

JBH wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
This jackass jac thinks he lives over there and that is his kingdom cave. He thinks the world is him and there is only him. As he doses not know much, he has to embrace 40 years of magazines to sleep with, so that he can wake up to tell what the magazines say. Then people might not bicker him for copying and pasting and knowing nothing .
He questions others living in Ottawa by asking who the mayor is, etc. He is one resident there, but he thinks he knows a lot of English.
So many people have talked to me on the Internet over time that I have seen all sorts of English or no so--as their English to them.
I have visited different Topix topics that some people could have responded to me while I might not see them or reply. While time elapses and when I enter here, I don't remember what I have put out here in terms of subjects or spoken to anyone in particular.
But THAT SAYING OF 10 TIMES SPEAKING TO ME ALREADY exhibits HIS WAY OF EXPRESSING and telling he needs ENGLISH TO read. As this comes across to me, that indicates this silly fool wanting attention. Then because in his so dong, he is a nobody as a pathetic fool and is mentally ill.
However, as this sicko nut cannot understand more than a basic paragraph, he started cheap shots and questioned me to speak English to him for the tenth time. It gave the impression he had pains and difficulty of comprehension, as ever since, he had been falling in the pattern of wanting the sorts of English he wants to see. He has not been around in the broad exposure of knowing many things and coming across to view many sorts of people of different backgrounds and levels concerning subjects, views and English. He knows nothing of the trend and common norm of today's society, including verbiage, words of jargons, modern science, technology, arts to music, etc.
When he questions someone from there or any others in Canada, that indicates his big problems because he thinks he knows all the people, everything there and elsewhere.
Perhaps I never saw anything of laying out a half page of substance related to any subjects from him. Yet to me, it is not catching any attention nor gives any highlights for browsing. He does live in a little back-alley and caved-world for too long, which is only known to himself of how English and everything are like. When I remember nothing here as I pop around, how earth would a nobody jac fool talk to me for the tenth time as he said it, that I think he is abnormal and queer.
As silly as unintelligent as he is, how would this worthless, sicko jac fool question somebody residing there of whatever, about the mayor too?
That's our jacques! Ain't he special?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

To LRS birther, if you are not a birther, you are not a real American. Hmmmm, 309+ million non-Americans. Splendid, LRS.
What a joke, what a clown, yes, wear those stomping shoes and trip all over them.
Now, I would not have thought you would make a statement like that! Whatever you want to believe, spanky. That's cool with me. Being an AHole like you've been from day one gets you treated like one. Remember? Sure you do. I've reminded you numerous times. You know, you do have that memory issue. If you think one must be a birther to be a real American, then good for you old chap!
JBH

Richmond, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Depending on where you are, a lot of people have different ways of calling. Some common shortened words of calling are like, WB = welcome back, ASAP = as soon as possible, BTW = by the way, and so on.

But to some people who do know English, they may not take it as such are, and do no acceptance as well.

Regarding slangs, such as spirit (liquor), all the jazz, broads (for women) pissed-off, pee, whatcha doing, it is a matter of tastes. Some are as pretty bad like pee as some people don't realize.

Some would take it as wonderful--but that is not up to everyone who thinks so.
So, it is better to speak in the traditional and general way because some people just don't accept your jarons, even you think that is (your) good or best English.

If you are a telemarketer, or phone up an ad to buy a car, what sort of language would you use?

Sometimes people will take advantage of you from the way you speak in business or as a customer.

English language has not changed in modern days.

If one feels very proud by using, H R U to mean How are you, that is his pride, but a lot of people despise them as he doesn't know.

Some people call others' words AS toxic, vulgar, foul, profane, funky, weird, fiery and so on here.

Since there are so many arguments among people here , it is not unusual.
They are all grown-up adults. No one should say my language is too funky if anyone makes wave to make arguments.

Topix is quite free as far as the wording calling is concerned.

I can be a lone ranger to debate as many at one same time, upon only I have time.

I have done that before a lot of times. I was never banned somewhere else by meeting arguments, no matter how words were like, even few would call them as vulgar.

I don't need magazines, books or anything to speak about any topics, specially about politics on the world, UN, economies, militaries, global situations populations, US, Canada, Europe, radicalism, fascism, Marxism, and much more, etc.

I can talk about English in any forms if they want to, as any verbiage generated would be called as Gibberish by some.
I can talk science, technology, music, arts, food and drinks, and virtually about most everything.

I don't need books as they are all in my head.

If you think according to how you think, you can see different sorts of labels in any arguments that may different from what I write.

If someone argues with me, simply I don't remember the next day, just like putting out comments.

Internet freedom is the place where people vent, ramble and show themselves as whatever.
wojar

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

JBH wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
A style characterized by awkward, cumbrous, strained expressions strung together in rambling run-on sentences is indicative of some cognitive dysfunction.
Big Daddy

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

he was born in the usa shut the fudgsicle pops up and deal with it
Horse

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

77 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Grey Ghost 1,095,218
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 19 min RACE 97,745
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Ace 49,241
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Cold hard facts 3,898
Animal Rescue Group: Man Charged with Arizona M... (Oct '12) 1 hr Punish him good 3
Amy 8-19 1 hr Pippa 12
Amy 8-20 2 hr RACE 11
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE