BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#162024 Jul 1, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I see. That gives you the right to opine on Europe? Because you're posting on a US thread? I see. One right it does not give you is to go on ignorantly about subjects across the pond LMAO (LRS tm reg'd) you know zilch about, as you just proved with this stupid answer to my post. Just because you're persona non grata in Europe as I've heard you've been there, that is no reason to utter nonsense about the old continent.
What nonsense? Read the news, moron! Seems like you need to do a lot of reading. Find a canadian thread. That is, if you're even canadian. Which I've doubted from day one. Really, go to a canadian thread, do you see me posting there? Go to any international thread and see if I'm posting there. The only hope of saving any face is for you to go ahead and admit you're mentally ill. Most everyone already knows anyway.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#162025 Jul 1, 2013
AmericaN lADY wrote:
<quoted text>
I do NOT keep my tv on FOX!
BUT at the time I said THAT, they were having the "recording from his "police interview" ...
Got IT!?!
BUT YES FOX "is"
more "honest AND trustworthy"
than the rest of the cable news networks!
Local TV stations still have mainly 'honest' reporters!
NOT when it comes to "national!"
Come out of your box ...
LIVE a little!:)
LEARN a little!
~-~
Yeah we know they speak the truth! They said Romney would win by a landslide and I suppose at Fox he actually did.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#162026 Jul 1, 2013
<quoted text>
It sure is. Oh btw, we are triple A.
WE were still "exceptional"
until
clinton ...'sex pervert'

and THEN
the 0 ...gay boi
came along!

AAA went down to AA+...
`````

S&P Downgrades US Credit Rating to AA-Plus
Saturday, 6 Aug 2011
http://www.cnbc.com/id/44039103

United States of America Long-Term Rating Lowered To 'AA+' Due To Political Risks, Rising Debt Burden; Outlook Negative
http://www.standardandpoors.com/ratings/artic...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#162027 Jul 1, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me AL...your name is AMERICAN lady...I assume you know something about freedom and liberty? And talking all those family values YOU HAD BETTER damn well have some children of your own.
IN WHAT FUKING UNIVERSE...may our kids not walk home without expecting to be jumped by some weird fat puke that thinks he is a cop?
Here is a lil challange for you AL.
Where exactly did Martin go wrong here?
What would you have your own child do differently?
YOUR kid is on his way back home from getting snacks, through your gated community. A vehicle suddenly pulls over across the street from him. The man is staring him down.
Your son picks up his pace.
The man bolts out of his car and starts chasing him.
I mean...the completely random stranger just wants to stop him and interrogate him. "Papers please."
But your kid doesn't understand who this weirdo is.
And who is he to come at your kid?
He has tried ignoring the guy.
He has tried running from the guy.
The guy isn't going away and your son becomes more than a little panicked. It is dark...raining...and some full grown man is bearing down on him. He is only a few blocks from home.
Should he...
A. Wait for this total stranger to get right his face to state his business.
B. Defend himself.
It is my proposal that YOUR son...MY son...and ANYONE else's son would have ended up just as dead.
Do you disagree? AMERICAN lady?
Exactly who (in your eyes) has the authority to chase down our kids in the street? And was Zimmerman one of these people?
Please enlighten me.
I'll enlighten you...you're an idiot! Flat out dumb!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#162029 Jul 1, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah we know they speak the truth! They said Romney would win by a landslide and I suppose at Fox he actually did.
It's hard to beat cheating.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#162030 Jul 1, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me AL...your name is AMERICAN lady...I assume you know something about freedom and liberty? And talking all those family values YOU HAD BETTER damn well have some children of your own.
IN WHAT FUKING UNIVERSE...may our kids not walk home without expecting to be jumped by some weird fat puke that thinks he is a cop?
YOUR kid is on his way back home from getting snacks, through your gated community. A vehicle suddenly pulls over across the street from him. The man is staring him down.
I mean...the completely random stranger just wants to stop him and interrogate him. "Papers please."
The guy isn't going away and your son becomes more than a little panicked. It is dark...raining...and some full grown man is bearing down on him. He is only a few blocks from home.
Should he...
B. Defend himself.
It is my proposal that YOUR son...MY son...and ANYONE else's son would have ended up just as dead.
Exactly who (in your eyes) has the authority to chase down our kids in the street? And was Zimmerman one of these people?
Please enlighten me.
Once MY child had got to his building, s/he WOULD have WENT ON in!
Instead of "doubling back" like Martin did ...

MY child would have HAD BETTER SENSE than to jump someone!
AFTER getting away!

They would NOT have went back to show them a thing or two ....
like the THUG "thought" he was going to!

PLEASE "refrain" from commenting to me in such a "derogatory and profane way" ...!!!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#162031 Jul 1, 2013
Obumbler was born a brit. Never been an American. Not even one second.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#162032 Jul 1, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote: Last year a cop arrested a man who exposed a concealed weapon to a cop during a traffic stop. And the cop was FIRED. Because if they had not, the town may have been sued!!! You see, here in Florida, if you have a CCP and a concealed weapon, when a cop stops you, you MUST tell him you are packing, which he DID. And when he was getting back into his car, he bend over and the shape of the gun appeared through his cloths so I cop decided it was NOT concerned enough and arrested him. But than is not what the law says. Yes, it must remain concealed but not invisible and the cop knew it. So it was a bad arrest and the cop got canned!
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/who/barack-obama/T...
<quoted text>
So, a supposedly good cop got canned because a man with an adolescent brain who likes to play cowboys and Indians showed a "concealed", "not-concealed" weapon, cop ticketed him and gets fired. No wonder we have to get Florida plates when we visit. That alone says a lot about guns.
First of all, he did not get ticketed but he got arrested. Next, why does Mayor Bloombingidiot have ARMED guards? Why should ordinary citizens be denied the right to defend themselves?
Now, show me ONE crime committed by a person with a CCP? Armed robbery? Rape?
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#162033 Jul 1, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>And I like it too.
1. Why do respected patriots Alan Keyes, Pat Boone, Donald Trump and Sheriff Joe Arpaio question the birthplace and citizenship of their President?
2. Why would the President be less than forthcoming in this matter?
3. Exactly when was it made legal for the son of a foreigner to become President of the United States?
My contention is a crafty worldwide fraternity put this mystery-man in office to further their global agenda.
I hate Big Brother Obama the Kenyan-born Antichrist.
CRUCIFY HIM!
R:“1. Why do respected patriots Alan Keyes, Pat Boone, Donald Trump and Sheriff Joe Arpaio question the birthplace and citizenship of their President?“

Answer: Because they hate Obama.

Re:“2. Why would the President be less than forthcoming in this matter?”

Answer: Obama has been completely forthcoming ever since he published the short-form birth certificate of Hawaii in June 2008 (five months before the election in that year). And that is the official birth certificate of Hawaii, and the officials in Hawaii of both parties have repeatedly stated that they sent it to him and that all the facts on it are accurate.

Re:“3. Exactly when was it made legal for the son of a foreigner to become President of the United States?“

Answer: It always was legal, and in fact Bobby Jindal and Marco Rubio are both eligible to become president.

"Therefore every person born within the United States, its territories or districts, whether the parents are citizens or aliens, is a natural born citizen in the sense of the Constitution, and entitled to all the rights and privileges appertaining to that capacity."---William Rawle, A VIEW OF THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 2d ed.(1829)

Mustata v. US Dept. of Justice, 179 F.3d 1017 (6th Cir. 1999)(children born in US to two Romanian citizens described as “natural born citizens” of the US):

“Petitioners Marian and Lenuta Mustata are citizens of Romania. At the time of their petition, they resided in Michigan with their two minor children, who are natural born citizens of the United States.”

Diaz-Salazar v. INS, 700 F.2d 1156 (7th Cir. 1983)(child born in US to Mexican citizen is “natural born citizen” of US):

“Petitioner, Sebastian Diaz-Salazar, entered the United States illegally [from Mexico] in 1974 and has been living and working in Chicago since that time.*** The relevant facts which have been placed before the INS, BIA, and this court can be summarized as follows: The petitioner has a wife and two children under the age of three in Chicago; the children are natural-born citizens of the United States.”

Nwankpa v. Kissinger, 376 F. Supp. 122 (M.D. Ala. 1974)(child born in US to two Biafra citizens described as “natural born citizen” of the US):

“The Plaintiff was a native of Biafra, now a part of the Republic of Nigeria. His wife and two older children are also natives of that country, but his third child, a daughter, is a natural-born citizen of the United States.”

AND there was Ankeny v. Gov State of Indiana, which ruled:

"Based upon the language of Article II, Section 1, Clause 4 and the guidance provided by Wong Kim Ark, we conclude that persons born within the borders of the United States are ‘natural born citizens’ for Article II, Section 1 purposes, regardless of the citizenship of their parents.”(AND, there have been nine other appeals court cases, all of which ruled exactly the same way, and not one ever ruled that two citizen parents are required, and the US Supreme Court never did either. In fact, it ruled in the Wong Kim Ark case that every child born in the USA, except for the children of foreign diplomats, is a Natural Born Citizen.)

Re:“Crucify.” It is illegal to threaten the president. The Secret Service is watching, and perhaps they will visit you. If you should take a trip to Washington, DC, or to a place where Obama is visiting, you are likely be watched.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#162034 Jul 1, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Once MY child had got to his building, s/he WOULD have WENT ON in!
Instead of "doubling back" like Martin did ...
MY child would have HAD BETTER SENSE than to jump someone!
AFTER getting away!
They would NOT have went back to show them a thing or two ....
like the THUG "thought" he was going to!
PLEASE "refrain" from commenting to me in such a "derogatory and profane way" ...!!!
Oh...he got away.

How nice for him.

Now...Who has the authority to chase our children down in the street?

Was Zimmerman one of these people?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#162036 Jul 1, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
All Fox News people said that? Or only a few like guest Carl Rove? Rasmussen did not say that. In fact the last few days before the election Rasmussen said it was leaning Obama!!!
It is obvious that you have never watched Fox News!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#162037 Jul 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Well, being of the lowest-possible intellectual level, and being tongue-tied for and intelligent response , they'd do the LRS-Rogue-Zimmerman thing. They'd shoot me. What's saddest is that you and your ilk think that is the thing to do, the correct response.
Imagine what that kid will be taught by his gormless parents, what kind of culture, beliefs. It blows the mind as a 357 magnum would a pumpkin.
In your case that is correct. And it would be justified! LMAO!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#162038 Jul 1, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
Obumbler was born a brit. Never been an American. Not even one second.
Romper has never been right about anything. Not even for one second.

US law trumps Birfoon fables. Always has, always will (praise The Lord)
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#162039 Jul 1, 2013
Refugee wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't negate something just because it comes from Fox. You seem to be all about labeling people instead of making a solid argument.
That's Canada's school system for you.
Take off ya hoser.
He wasn't able to complete his canadian schooling! Dropout! LMAO!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#162040 Jul 1, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>And I like it too.
1. Why do respected patriots Alan Keyes, Pat Boone, Donald Trump and Sheriff Joe Arpaio question the birthplace and citizenship of their President?

I hate Big Brother Obama the Kenyan-born Antichrist.
CRUCIFY HIM!
Who decided this list of clowns were "respected patriots"? The same "patriot" calling for crucifixion of the POTUS?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#162041 Jul 1, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh...he got away.
How nice for him.
Now...Who has the authority to chase our children down in the street?
Was Zimmerman one of these people?
LEAVE it to a "dumchit" like you ...
to take THAT "out of context" ...
``````````

Evidence that Trayvon Martin Doubled Back

Key:

A – The Clubhouse for Retreat at Twin Lakes.
B – Community mailboxes.
C – Where George Zimmerman parked his truck.
D – Brandy Green’s Townhouse, where Trayvon was staying.
E – Zimmerman stopped and completed his 911 call for approximately eighty seconds.
F – The fight and shooting took place in this area.
G – Eyewitness “John’s” townhouse.

Let’s take a look at how events unfolded during the original 911 call Zimmerman made to report Trayvon as a suspicious person.

We can match things up on the map with the 911 call pretty much step-by-step.

At a slow jogging pace, Trayvon is estimated to have arrived back at Brandy Green’s townhouse at around 2:40 on the 911 call.

Trayvon may have gone inside the townhouse, but it seems more likely that he remained outside to see if Zimmerman was still following him and just continued talking to his girlfriend over the next few minutes.

After a few minutes, Trayvon seems to have walked north, back up the sidewalk to confront Zimmerman about why he was followed.

http://www.wagist.com/2012/dan-linehan/eviden...

OTHER than THIS ...
WATCH the TRIAL on FOX ...
OR
WATCH/read here:
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/07/0...

and "leave ME the hell alone" ...

George Zimmerman is *INNOCENT*...
In my "commonsense" opinion!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#162043 Jul 1, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Should he...
B. Defend himself.
Please enlighten me.
If the infant in dirt diapers was running away, why didn't the infant run to his father's umpteenth girlfriend's house? I mean, surely the innocent infant would want his diaper changed, no? HeeHaw!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#162045 Jul 1, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
If the infant in dirt diapers was running away, why didn't the infant run to his father's umpteenth girlfriend's house? I mean, surely the innocent infant would want his diaper changed, no? HeeHaw!
*dirty
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#162046 Jul 1, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Romper has never been right about anything. Not even for one second.
US law trumps Birfoon fables. Always has, always will (praise The Lord)
LMAO! How lame!!!
Nuff Said

United States

#162048 Jul 1, 2013
Scrutiny wrote: Oh...he got away. How nice for him. Now...Who has the authority to chase our children down in the street? Was Zimmerman one of these people?

##########
You're an idiot who don't know sh!t. Zimmerman was a block watch person.

Watch and learn.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/family-picnic-targ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Some Valid Points 10 min Rest of the story 1
How to make a woman squirtting 32 min GuGu 1
im single black hndsome 1 hr ligolyser 1
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr shinningelectr0n 1,153,060
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 2 hr Silk 81
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 hr JOEL 70,988
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 9 hr Sublime1 19
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web