BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,118)

Showing posts 142,341 - 142,360 of174,457
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Barry OoOOooo

Nairobi, Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

^^^

Impostor Obama. The NSA is on you.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote: Score another one for First Amendment Rights. NRA T-Shirt Kid Has All Charges Dropped Written by Gary North on July 1, 2013 A 14-year-old West Virginia middle school student wore an NRA T-shirt to school this spring. It had a picture of an AR-15 on it. His teacher told him to turn the shirt inside-out. He refused. The teacher told the administration. The administration called the cops. A cop told him to turn it inside-out. He refused. The cops arrested him for obstructing justice — a criminal charge. A judge has just thrown out the case.“The state of West Virginia is not interested in the possibility of creating a juvenile criminal record for this defendant.” The mother of the boy says she will sue the people who did this to her son. The case is one more example of tax-funded education run amuck. The anti-gun mania means that students may not even wear a T-shirt with an image of a gun on it. This is gun control taken to the next level. The solution is not lawsuits. The solution is to pull children out of the tax-funded schools. But most parents refuse to take this step. Read more: http://teapartyeconomist.com/2013/07/01/nra-t ...
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/who/barack-obama/T...
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
We've discussed this before, Rogue and Ill reply the same thing, namely that the US is a nation of 310 million. You bring out ONE example of stupidity by a teacher, implying, oh surprise, that he is a liberal and carry on right to the trial. Any more of those Natioal Enquirer/wnd.com /foxn3ws.com sensationalist dispatches?
Pardon? It was not the teacher who called the police and it was not the teacher who arrested the young man. Have you ever heard of false arrest?
How much has Dearborn, MI had to shell out to those Christians simply because they dare speak the words of Jesus on a public sidewalk?

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
TUNE IN
to FOX NEWS Channel
for further TRUTHFUL details!
Prosecution is dying, BY their OWN witnesses :)
Don’t you ever get tired of Fox letting to you down AL? Sounds a bit like Romney will win by a landslide to me.
President Obama

Nairobi, Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Anyone need any Obamacare waivers? I KNOW you do!

Hit up Barry with the request. I aint gonna stop till America drops!

Dope

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Last year a cop arrested a man who exposed a concealed weapon to a cop during a traffic stop. And the cop was FIRED. Because if they had not, the town may have been sued!!!
You see, here in Florida, if you have a CCP and a concealed weapon, when a cop stops you, you MUST tell him you are packing, which he DID. And when he was getting back into his car, he bend over and the shape of the gun appeared through his cloths so I cop decided it was NOT concerned enough and arrested him.
But than is not what the law says. Yes, it must remain concealed but not invisible and the cop knew it.
So it was a bad arrest and the cop got canned!
President Obama

Nairobi, Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Yeah b1tches I'm on vacation.

Visiting my homies back in the Kenya hood. And you alls is payin for it!
President Obama

Nairobi, Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Now where's my pancakes!?

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
There young boys are soon to be "men" by standards.
18 year olds are considered ADULTS!
Some 'teenagers' kill and commit mayhem MORE than adults!
They are just 'mean spirited'...
Trayvon IS/was a THUG!...
That picked on the WRONG guy!
Oh then it was Trayvon who profiled Zimmerman. Got it!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

A few years ago a police officer stopped a college football player (who happened to be black). The officer administrated a field sobriety test, which he passed. He then administered a breathalyzer test and he blew a ZERO. But that did not stop the cop from arresting him for a DUI but as soon as he got back to the station, the desk sergeant dropped the charge and the cop FIRED!
You can not arrest anyone without evidence of some sort!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote: Unfortunately it means the usurper is still in the White House ,,,,, after he gets back fro his vacation.
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/who/barack-obama/T...
President Obama wrote:
Yeah b1tches I'm on vacation.
Visiting my homies back in the Kenya hood. And you alls is payin for it!
Looks like I jerked someone's chair! Thanks for making my day.
How many times did you Libtards bitch when Bush went on vacations?
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

AngryOldWhiteguy wrote:
<quoted text>Legally this commie-thug couldn't be elected Dogcatcher.
Jesus is Lord.
Oh good - a nice Christian bigot.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Don't tell me that Obama went back to Africa to light up the place because that is impossible. It is sad that the birth place of mankind is the most backward continent on this Earth. Of source I exclude Antarctica but only because it is really not populated by mankind.
But really, ancient Egypt was one of the great civilizations and then it just disappeared into blackness. I could give you my reasons why Africa is so backwards by you will probably just call me a racist again.

Electricity in Africa / The dark continent

Power shortages have become one of the biggest brakes on development / Aug 16th 2007

SEEN from space, Africa at night is unlit—as dark as all-but empty Siberia. With nearly 1 billion people, Africa accounts for over a sixth of the world's population, but generates only 4% of global electricity. Three-quarters of that is used by South Africa, Egypt and the other countries along the north African littoral.

The need for more power stations in the rest of the continent has long been recognised, but most of the attempts at electrification in the 1970s and the 1980s failed. In some countries, dictators pillaged power stations for parts and fuel. In others, power stations were built but not maintained. Turbines were run at full capacity until they broke, then were abandoned. By some counts, only 17 of Nigeria's 79 power stations, many dating from this period, are still working; the country's demand for power is an estimated 7,600 megawatts, against an actual operating capacity of 3,500MW. The World Bank reckons that 500m sub-Saharan Africans are without what it calls “modern energy”.
http://www.economist.com/node/9660077
AmericaN lADY

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Don’t you ever get tired of Fox letting to you down AL? Sounds a bit like Romney will win by a landslide to me.
I do NOT keep my tv on FOX!
BUT at the time I said THAT, they were having the "recording from his "police interview" ...

Got IT!?!

BUT YES FOX "is"
more "honest AND trustworthy"
than the rest of the cable news networks!

Local TV stations still have mainly 'honest' reporters!

NOT when it comes to "national!"

Come out of your box ...
LIVE a little!:)

LEARN a little!

~-~
AmericaN lADY

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

AngryOldWhiteguy wrote:
<quoted text>How right you are.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Thank You!
Great video ...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh good - a nice Christian bigot.
Oh goody, a nice Anti-Christian bigot!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote: Score another one for First Amendment Rights. NRA T-Shirt Kid Has All Charges Dropped Written by Gary North on July 1, 2013 A 14-year-old West Virginia middle school student wore an NRA T-shirt to school this spring. It had a picture of an AR-15 on it. His teacher told him to turn the shirt inside-out. He refused. The teacher told the administration. The administration called the cops. A cop told him to turn it inside-out. He refused. The cops arrested him for obstructing justice — a criminal charge. A judge has just thrown out the case.“The state of West Virginia is not interested in the possibility of creating a juvenile criminal record for this defendant.” The mother of the boy says she will sue the people who did this to her son. The case is one more example of tax-funded education run amuck. The anti-gun mania means that students may not even wear a T-shirt with an image of a gun on it. This is gun control taken to the next level. The solution is not lawsuits. The solution is to pull children out of the tax-funded schools. But most parents refuse to take this step. Read more: http://teapartyeconomist.com/2013/07/01/nra-t ...
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/who/barack-obama/T... text>
Pardon? It was not the teacher who called the police and it was not the teacher who arrested the young man. Have you ever heard of false arrest?
How much has Dearborn, MI had to shell out to those Christians simply because they dare speak the words of Jesus on a public sidewalk?
It's still one case in 310 million.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
We've discussed this before, Rogue and Ill reply the same thing, namely that the US is a nation of 310 million. You bring out ONE example of stupidity by a teacher, implying, oh surprise, that he is a liberal and carry on right to the trial. Any more of those Natioal Enquirer/wnd.com /foxn3ws.com sensationalist dispatches?
Oh, it's much more than one incident. Trying to indoctrinate shcool children comes to mind. There's quite a list, if one were inclined to LOOK! You're just FOS.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

The day finally arrived; Forrest Gump dies and goes to Heaven. He is at the Pearly Gates, met by St. Peter himself. However, the gates are closed and Forrest approaches the Gatekeeper.

St. Peter says, "Well, Forrest, it's certainly good to see you. We have heard a lot about you. I must tell you, though, that the place is filling up fast, and we've been administering an entrance examination for everyone. The test is short, but you have to pass it before you can get into Heaven."

Forrest responds, "It shor is good to be here , St. Peter, sir. But nobody ever tolt me about any entrance exam. Shor hope the test ain't too hard; life was a big enough test as it was."

St. Peter goes on, "Yes, I know, Forrest, but the test is only three questions.
First: What two days of the week begin with the letter T?
Second: How many seconds are there in a year?
Third: What is God's first name?"

Forrest leaves to think the questions over. He returns the next day and sees St. Peter, who waves him up and says, "Now that you have had a chance to think the questions over, tell me your answers."
Forrest says, "Well, the first one -- which two days in the week begin with the letter "T"? Shucks, that one's easy. That'd be Today and Tomorrow.
The Saint's eyes open wide and he exclaims,

"Forrest, that's not what I was thinking, but you do have a point, and I guess I didn't specify, so I'll give you credit for that answer. How about the next one?" asks St. Peter "How many seconds in a year?"

"Now that one's harder," says Forrest, "but I thunk and thunk about that and I guess the only answer can be twelve."
Astounded, St. Peter says, "Twelve? Twelve!? Forrest, how in Heaven's name could you come up with twelve seconds in a year?"
Forrest says "Shucks, there's gotta be twelve: January 2nd, February
2nd, March 2nd......."

"Hold it, " interrupts St. Peter. "I see where you're going with this, and I see your point, though that wasn't quite what I had in mind..... but I'll have to give you credit for that one, too. Let's go on with the third and final question. Can you tell me God's first name"?

"Sure", Forrest replied, "its Howard."

"Howard?!" exclaimed an exasperated and frustrated St. Peter. "Ok, I can understand how you came up with your answers to my first two questions, but just how in the world did you come up with the name Howard as the first name of God?"

"Shucks, that was the easiest one of all, " Forrest replied. "Don't you know the Our Father? Our father who art in heaven, Howard be thy name..."

St. Peter opened the Pearly Gates and said: "Run Forrest, run."

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Last year a cop arrested a man who exposed a concealed weapon to a cop during a traffic stop. And the cop was FIRED. Because if they had not, the town may have been sued!!!
You see, here in Florida, if you have a CCP and a concealed weapon, when a cop stops you, you MUST tell him you are packing, which he DID. And when he was getting back into his car, he bend over and the shape of the gun appeared through his cloths so I cop decided it was NOT concerned enough and arrested him.
But than is not what the law says. Yes, it must remain concealed but not invisible and the cop knew it.
So it was a bad arrest and the cop got canned!
So, a supposedly good cop got canned because a man with an adolescent brain who likes to play cowboys and Indians showed a "concealed", "not-concealed" weapon, cop ticketed him and gets fired. No wonder we have to get Florida plates when we visit. That alone says a lot about guns.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
A few years ago a police officer stopped a college football player (who happened to be black). The officer administrated a field sobriety test, which he passed. He then administered a breathalyzer test and he blew a ZERO. But that did not stop the cop from arresting him for a DUI but as soon as he got back to the station, the desk sergeant dropped the charge and the cop FIRED!
You can not arrest anyone without evidence of some sort!
What kind of platitudinous story is that?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 142,341 - 142,360 of174,457
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Hymen Ripper 1,078,370
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 9 min TRD 67,851
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 59 min JOEL COOL DUDE 68,357
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Mister Tonka 97,511
Anti-Jewish leaflets: Anti-Semitic hate message... 3 hr Guess what 6
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 3 hr KrisChristie 1,855
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Terry rigsby 48,839
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 22 at 8:55PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search